Trailer Park Boys Preferences...

By SirRobObsessed

I TAKE REQUESTS BTW. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ TPB I will be doing: Ricky, Julian Bubbles, J-rock,Cory Randy, Mr Lahey, Jacob, T... More

How you guys meet
MY UPDATE SCHEDULE
How he asks you out
How you meet part two
How He Asks You Out Part 2
When you get sick
First date/First kiss
Ricky|Blackjack
REQUEST PAGE ๐Ÿ˜Š
CYRUS CATCH UP
THEY GET JEALOUS pt 1
NEW BOOK: BANGTAN SUPER NINJAS
SEASON 2,EPISODE 4 (Pt.1)
Episode Master list
RICKYISMS

THEY GET JEALOUS PT.2

3K 28 4
By SirRobObsessed

J-roc: He thought you were cheating. But you were actw working for Julian to buy him a new stereo speaker..cuz he blew it out..he made it up to you the night you told him the truth.
Bubbles: "Fucking shit, Y/n do you like Julian or me?" Bubbles asked. "I dont like Julian,he's like a big brother to me. And I dont like you-"
Bubbles began to cry. "Let me finish, Kitten king. I dont like you, I love you." you reached up and dried his eyes. "I love you too,sorry being a jealous fuckhead." Bubbles apologized. "Its cool, wanna get the kittens to fuck with string?" "Sure." Bubbles said. And that what you both did.

Julian: "Hey, Y/n do you just like me for my looks?because I have brains too,unlike Caveman " Julian asked. "What? I'm not seeing Caveman Julian, he owes me 50 bucks and 3 hash coins.I've been trying to get him to fork it over. I like you for you,brains included." Julian smiled. Then you reached up and kissed him, "Jealousy looks hot on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
732K 20K 74
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...