Love Pain || EXO Lay [SSS #8]

By ahwaeee

Loving me is a pain that you would never wanted to endure it More

Foreword
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Bonus

four

326 14 0
By ahwaeee

Yixing still insisting in pushing Jiahui away, even after the kiss. He wiped off the lipstick that stained his lips then said, "You're a girl. Please care more of your dignity and don't go around kissing random guy. Think about your future husband."

"I'm just kissing my future husband. Is there anything wrong?" Jiahui raised her brows and asked. Yixing suddenly found himself speechless towards her words.

He stared at her for a while more, before turning away.

"I'm not your future husband."

"If I say that you are, then you will surely be one in the future." She said, with confidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.7K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
152K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5K 403 19
ෂ්යැංහු රාජධානියේ රාජකීය උරුමය...ෂ් යැංහූ මාණික්‍ය... ලේ උරුමක්කරු මරා දමා හෝ රාජ්‍යත්වය ලබා ගැනීමට වෙර දරන සතුරන්... එකම මාණික්‍යක්... එකම සිහසුනක්...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...