Jonah's little sister

By perfecteyebrows

Bethany Marais is Jonah Marais's little sister. When she moves to L.A. to be closer to her brother who is als... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33

1k???

2.7K 32 0
By perfecteyebrows

     So I just reached 1k reads a few days ago and I'm like, what? Seriously I'm like freaking out because people are actually reading this book. Honestly when I started writing this book I wasn't expecting anyone to read it. I just started writing because I read some books and I was like, I can do this. Thank you guys so much for reading this book even though it probably sucks!

     Also thank you for putting up with waiting long periods of time for me to update, I don't have a writing or an updating schedule, I just write in my free time and post whenever.

     Anyway, the next few chapters will be shorter because there's not much to write about when the main character is in a coma but because the next few chapters will be shorter I'm gonna post all the shorter ones at once then go back to writing longer chapters. I'll post them the day after I post this.

     Just one more time, thank you guys so much! Also I have another book out called Texting Zach Herron in case you want to check it out. (Always plug!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 288 13
Faith Marais, the younger sister of Jonah Marais. without seeing him for 2 years she decided she wants to surprise him. what batter way to do that...
79.4K 1.3K 30
(THX for 20k reads!)Samantha is Jonah Marais little sister, she's 16 and she goes on tour with Jonah and the boys. She has a huge crush on Jack Avery...
134K 1.8K 39
When a girl who had a rough start to life parents die and she gets a BIG inheritance. She moves to LA and meets a boy. No a man. Jonah Marais. Will s...
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...