A Swan Fit for a Queen

By LovaticalSQFanatic

After the break of the curse in Storybrooke, Regina wonders if she will ever get her happy ending little did... More

Realization
Informing
New Friend
Author's Note
The Real Regina
The Smile
The Result of 'The Smile'
Please Read
Hospitalized
Please Read
Henry's Return + Coma
Henry Sneak Out
OMG 1k🙈🙈🙈
Emma's Visit
False Alarm & Faults

New Story Ideas!!!!!

399 10 3
By LovaticalSQFanatic

Hey broskys and siskys,
On 23 de Septiembre, I came to you guys for some new story ideas if YOU wanted me to. If so you commented on what you guys wanted.

I was absolutely SHOCKED people read my story and wanted another one. I received 3 comments (Ik for big shot authors that's like Queen Bey loosing a penny but for me it was everything). ALL 3 comments wanted a g!p story but not just anyone.... Regina is intersex!

I have formulated a few ideas about how I wanted it to go, so if you want me to post the 1st chapter by next weekend to see how it should go comment with the hashtag '#QueenG!P_Overdue'   Love ya!

Ny❤🐣💖👑🎼💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
423K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
836K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
914K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...