HOW IN THE WORLD AM I HERE...

By KerbyCelso

A regular boy who is fan of a show entitled "Penn Zero: Part-time hero", which he is also has a crush or in l... More

OC Info
Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8 (Teaser)
Chapter 8
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
HAPPY 2020
Prevention Lecture (PZPTH OC)

Chapter 1

1.3K 20 19
By KerbyCelso

Xilan's POV

Oh I can't believe this. I am actually going to Middleburg Central High. The school that Penn, Sashi, Boone go and Rippen and Larry teach. I am actually fanboying right now, I am trying to surpress my fanboying and squeeling, I might attract some unnecessary attention, I could actually faint right now. Calm down Xilan, calm down, you can do this, you can do this, don't worry about a thing, just act naturally.

When I entered in the school, I saw everyone doing there own thing, walking around, not minding others business. I know I already have my first day in school in my dimension, but this is just worse, I feel like I am going to be a stuttering mess in front of everyone. As I walked through the crowds, I saw some people glancing at me, I heard some whispers, some I couldn't hear, while some I could hear.

"Who is he?" Asked a boy

"I don't know." The other boy answered.

"Must be new here." Another boy said.

"What is under that hood and mask?" One girl asked

"He might be an ugly fella." One boy said.

"Maybe he's a cute and handsome fella." Said another girl

"He might be a hunk." Said another girl

"Look how tall he is." Another girl said.

I mean, literally, I am 5'11" but after on the alteration on crossing through dimension, it change me to 6'3", most likely the tallest person in school, most people here are like 5'9" in height, the only person I know who is almost as tall as me is Rippen, which I don't want to face yet. All the whispers got me distracted when I didn't notice that I bumped into someone making both of us fall down. I groaned in pain and I looked who I bumped into.

She is short with dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail with a purple hairband, periwinkle eyes, and freckles. She wears pink glasses, a red orange hoodie with pockets and white hood strings, blue jeans, and brown boots with lace at the top that come up to below her knees. She also has a backpack with dark green straps. Oh. My. Gosh. I know who she is. She's Matilda, the girl who has a crush on Penn, but at the end of season 2, she fell in love with Alex. I immediately stood up and went towards her and help her up. She brush off some dust on her and she looked up at me, she blushed in embarassement, I too blushed at the same embarassement.

"S-s-so-rry ab-out that." I stuttered

"It's okay." She said with an embarassed voice.

"I-i-i-i'm Xi-xi-lan Javier. I.... was.... wondering..... if...... you...... know..... the...... principal's....... office.... I'm actually new here....." I still stutter.

"I am Matilda. If you are looking for the principal's office, it is down the hallway and then left, there you will see the door with the word 'PRINCIPAL' on the door glass." She pointed me the directions.

"Thank you Matilda, I hope we'll see each other again." You wave goodbye at her while walking down the hallway.

"You too, Xilan." She wave back at me and gone somewhere else.

You mentally face-palmed yourself. For real, you are a stuttering mess already, and not only that, infront of Matilda too. Oh I am so embarassed right now, but I shrugged it off and went to the principal's office.
---------------------------

I am now infront of the principals office. I tooked a deep breath and knocked at the door. I waited for a bit until it open, I looked around to see the principal.

"Principal?" I asked on the somewhat empty room.

"Down here tall fella." A cheery voice said. I looked and saw the principal.

The principal is short with black hair and black eyes. He wears wide orange glasses, and he has a mustache. He wears a light pink shirt underneath a blue sweater vest with a blue diamond checker pattern. He also wears a purple tie, tan pants, and dark brown shoes.

NO. FREAKING. WAY !!! IT'S PRINCIPAL LARRY !!!

"How may I help you tall fella?" He asked joyously.

"Oh. uhmm. I. Uhmm...." I stuttered, c'mon I still stutter.

"Yes?" He asked again.

"I am the new student here." I asked quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"OHHHH. YOU must be the new student here. I recieved a phone call which is from Phyllis." He said quite cheerfully

No way. Phyllis said it. Oh no. I might get some unnecessary attention. Especially to the Part-Time Villain.

"Yes. I am." I said nervously.

"Come in. Come in." He said making way for me to enter. When I enter, I bumped my head the top of the frame door. Why must these doors be so short, maybe I am just too tall. When I entered, I sat down on the chair infront of principal Larry. Then he sat down and looked at me.

"SO!!! You up for it?" He asked.

"Uhmm. Up for what exactly sir?" I asked.

"Don't need to the 'sir' there fella, you can just call me 'Larry' or 'Principal Larry'. You will call me 'Larry' When we are just talking, just the two of us. You will call me 'Principal Larry' When we are talking in public. You know the last time I was called 'Larry' it was......" Then he continued blabbering about it.

"Uhmm. Sir?" I tried to get his attention.

"I told you, just call 'Larry'. We are the only people here. So dropped down the 'Sir'." He said.

"OK. Si..... I mean. Larry." I tried to get it right.

"Now that is more like it." He said.

"Now. Up for what Larry?" I asked him again.

"For the school? Silly." He said it like it was a joke.

"I think I am up for it." I said.

"That's good. You're in." He said happily.

"That's it?" I flabbergasted at his statement, trying to figure out what he is said.

"'That's it' what?" He asked.

"I mean. There is no reśume or something like that?" I asked.

"Nope." He said with a 'pop' at the end of 'nope'.

"Are you sure." I am trying to make sure of it.

"Yup." He said with another 'pop'.

"OK then." I said.

"Welcome to Middleburg Central High." We shook hands as a sign of I am in.

"Thank you. Larry." I replied.

"Here's your schedule." He gave me my schedule, which I took thanking him.

"Now, I am just gonna call someone to fetch you and go to your class." He said. He pressed the button for the intercom.
----------------------------

Penn's POV

I was in my art class with Sashi, and Boone. Again, we are trying to impress our art teacher, and guess who he is. Yup. Rippen, or in another words, he is the Part-Time Villain. Me being a Part-Time Hero with Sashi being a Part-Time Sidecick and Boone being a Part-Time Wiseman, we have to fight Rippen and Larry in order to maintain the balance in the infinite multiverse. I am almost finish painting myself being in a Zeus physiology then the speaker turn on.

"Penn Zero. Please report to the Principal's Office. Again. Penn Zero. Please report to the Principal's Office. Thank you very much." Principal Larry said through the speaker.

"Wait. What did I do?!" I asked.

"Just go to the principal's office." Rippen said bluntly.

"Fine." I said annoyingly.

I put the paint brush and the paint down and went to the principal's office and settle want is going on.
---------------------------

I am now infront of the office and knocked thrice, waiting for a response.

"Come in." He said while laughing. Which got me confusing. What is so funny?

When I went inside, I saw Principal Larry laughing alongside with a new guy I didn't know of. I called Principal Larry's name, there he got my attention, with little tears in his eyes, he wiped it off then sighed happily.

"Oh Penn. I didn't know you're there." He said while laughing a little.

"Yeah. I know." I saud annoyingly.

"Oh by the way, say hello to Xilan Javier, he is a new student here." He pointed at the guy.

This guy is kinda a bit new here. I mean look at him, he wears a black hooded trench coat with a white half face mask, he had his hood on trying to hide his face.

"Hello." I waved at him.

"Oh. Uhmm. Hello." He said nervously.

"He is your new classmate Penn. That is why I called you. I want you to show him where to go, in your class." He said.

"OK then. Come on Xilan." I said happily knowing I have new classmate.

When he stood up, that is what surprised me the most. He is a giant. He is like 6 foot tall, he is like the tallest person here. He has his hood on, rarely showing his face. He has black medium length hair with a few strands of white hair in a modern asymmetrical hairstyle cut with a left side bangs. He has heterochromic eyes, left having silver iris and right being onyx black. He wears a half face mask, only cover the right side of his face, not covering the half of his mouth. He wears a long, black hooded trench coat having four buttons with two pockets on the sides, underneath is a white, short sleeved, v-neck t-shirt with a chest pocket. He also wears a fingerless glove on his right hand. He wears black leather belt on his black slacks with pockets. Wearing black socks along with black leather shoes.

I waved off the surprise look on my face. We went outside after I got out, Xilan hit his forhead on the door frame.

"Oh come on. Why are these door have to be so short?!" He said annoyingly.

"Maybe you are just too tall." I said while trying to supress my laughing.

"Maybe" He said.

"Let's go." I said. Leading the way to our classroom.
--------------------------

Xilan's POV

NO. FREAKING. WAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO BE A CLASSMATE OF THE PENN ZERO. THE PART-TIME HERO. I CAN'T BELIEVE. I CAN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT.

OK. Calm down Xilan.

Me and Penn are now outside of our classroom. I am trying to regain my composure, try not to look stupid infront of many people who are gonna be my new classmates.

"Hey, calm down dude. They'll love you." He assured me.

"W-w-wi-will they?" I stuttered.

"Of course. Now come on." He said. We went inside then everyone fell silent. I am actually loosing confidence right now. Everyone's eyes are at me, well technically, everyone's eyes are looking up to me since I am way too tall, I am actually looking down at them, literally.

"You must be the new student." A voice that reminded me so well. I looked on my right to see and looked down, he is tall, but about 4 inches shorter than me but muscular with pale green skin. He has a spiky black hair with several greenish-gray streaks, along with a goatee, and he has red eyes and pointed ears. He wears a dark purple business suit with light gray sleeve ends and collar, a red tie, dark green pants with a black belt, and black shoes. When he's being an art teacher, he wears a gold-colored apron with paint smears and small pockets to hold art supplies, such as scissors, color pencils, and paint brushes. THE Part-Time Villain. Rippen. I gulped and nodded.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself? And Penn, you can continue your work now." He said bluntly.

"OK." He patted me at the back and went back at his work. Everyone is still looking at me.

"H-h-h-h-e-e-l-l-o everyone. I... Am.... Xilan Javier..... I hope..... We..... Can... Friends." I stuttered while introducing myself. I mean, look at me. I'm a stuttering mess infront of many students, especially my classmates.

Everyone is now looking at me wierdly. Great. Just great. It is your first day of school, in another dimension, whereas this dimension, is your favorite show turned reality. Just great Xilan.

"Now. Since you're new here. Go paint something, anything in particular. I doubt it will impress me like all of the other students." He said flatly.

"Where will I seat exactly?" I asked.

"Anywhere." He said not looking at me, he is reading his newspaper.

"OK" I said.

While I was walking to my spot, which is the furthest away from many people. I watched as they are continuing there work, as I walked to my spot, I put my grey laptop shoulder bag down, which Phyllis gave me, grabbed a chair and sat down, I pulled out a sketch pad which Phyllis gave me, and I started sketching, with pencils and gel pens

Rippen may knew that I am new here, but I knew him before he knew me, and I know how to impress him. He said draw anything in particular, I am going to prove him wrong. I started drawing Rippen being a super villain. While I was drawing, started to sing quietly.

[Gary Valenciano's - I'll never love this way again.]

(Music starts)

You look inside my fantasies and made each one come true

Something no one else had ever found a way you do

I kept the memories one by one

Since you took me in and I know I'll never love this way again

I know I'll never love this way again

So i keep holding on before the good is gone

And I know I'll never love this way again and hold on

and hold on

and hold on

A fool will lose tomorrow reaching back from yesterday

And I won't turn my head in sorrow
If you should go away

I'll stand here and remember just how good its been

and I know I'll never love this way again

I know I'll never love this way again

So I keep holding on before the good is gone

And I know I'll never love this way again

Hold on

Hold on

Hold on

I know I'll never love this way again So i keep holding on before the good is gone

Hold on

Hold on

Hold on

Hold on

(Music end)

When I was finish singing, I looked up and saw some people looking at me, one girl said.

"You have a lovely voice."

Oh my god. She heard me singing. I blushed from embarassement.

"Thank you." You said.

There I continued my work.

When I am finish drawing him, I was about to add some colors when a voice stopped me from doing so.

"Excuse me." A female voice asked.

I looked up from my work and look who is talking to me. When I looked up, I instantly stopped, I dropped my pen, my heterochromic eyes widen, my mouth is slightly open, my cheeks redden under the mask and the hood, my heart is pounding on my chest so fast like a runaway train, I can hear my heart pumping so loud inside my chest as I saw who she was.

She is short with dark brown eyes and dark brown (or white brown) hair with violet and yellow highlights at the tips held back by two ponytails. For makeup, she wears purple eyeshadow. She wears her specs with light blue rims, maroon gloves, and a long-sleeved sky blue shirt with purple and blue lines at the wrist ends underneath a red-violet vest with a yellow circle on the left side of her chest. She wears a red-violet miniskirt, different styled socks (her left sock a solid purple and her right sock with different shades of mauve stripes), and white boots with a purple line down the front and yellow circle on the sides. Around her left knee, there is a red-violet strap with a white circular object over her knee cap.

I cannot believe that I am actually face-to-face with my crush. The love of my love. Is now in front of me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sashi. Kobayashi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
201K 5.7K 42
Gamo didn't look forward to seeing anybody in a relationship. Or be friends with a boy for that matter. This changed however when her friends invite...