Chapter 2

Xilan's POV

I can not believe it. I am actually infront of my cartoon crush, infornt of me is THE SASHI KOBAYASHI. I tried to regain my composure but I can't, cause I am still stuttering.

"Uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh." I keep stuttering infront of her.

"Uhm. Are you okay?" She asked quite worried.

I regained my composure but I answered her still with stutters.

"Y-y-e-s?" I asked with a little stutter.

"I am Sashi." She said. Reaching out her right gloved hand.

"I-i-am X-i-l-a-n." You stuttered. Shakingly shake her hand with my right fingerless gloved hand. Even if she has gloves on, she has a delicate touch. I quickly let go of her hand.

"May I ask?" She asked.

"Wh-wh-at wi-ll that be?" I nervously asked.

"May I borrow you color pencils?" She asked.

She has that cute face, that cute face that I can't resist, no matter how much I tried.

"OK." You said. You reached into your bag and grabbed your color pencils, then gave it to her.

"Thanks." She said with a smile on her face.

"Your welcome." You said quietly, blushing harder because of her smile.

She went back on her work, I sighed happily. After that I facepalmed my masked face. Oh. My. God. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY TALKED TO HER. AND NOT JUST THAT, SHE GREETED ME FIRST. AND ALSO NOT ONLY THAT, I STUTTERED INFRONT OF HER. I ACTUALLY STUTTERED INFRONT OF HER, OUT OF EMBARASSMENT, NERVOUSNESS, AND WITH DELIGHT. JUST GREAT. JUST GREAT. SHE MIGHT THINK I'M WIERD NOW. Just calm down. Maybe it will wear off. It is not like she notices me, right?
------------------------------

Sashi's POV

I was waiting for Penn to come back since he has color pencils that I need in order to finish my art, I just need to color it in.

No one in the class has color pencils, only Penn has color pencils, so I have to wait for him.

After a few minutes, Penn came back but with a new guy following behind him, he is surprisingly tall for a guy. Is he like 6 foot or something? Then he introduce himself.

"H-h-h-h-e-e-l-l-o everyone. I... Am.... Xilan Javier..... I hope..... We..... Can... Friends." He stuttered while introducing himself.

Everyone was looking at him weirdly, since his new here, it is only natural for a guy like him to stutter and become nervous.

"Now. Since you're new here. Go paint something, anything in particular. I doubt it will impress me like all of the other students." Rippen said flatly.