Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Recovery
Lost In Paradise
Oh My Love
Tonight
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
Hurt You
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Call Me Crazy
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
You and I
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

Stand In Front of Me

3K 98 50
By thejewelwrites

Jacob

I was awakened abruptly by Morgan. The time read 2:31 A.M. She panted heavily staring to the ceiling. I sat up along with her, obviously there was something wrong. She began to run her hands through her hair, holding onto her stomach as she was looking a bit frightened. The rain against the window sent sweet calm sounds through the room.

"Babe, you alright?" she laid onto my chest, shaking her head no. I instantly wrapped my arms around her.

"Jacob I'm scared. I feel like something bad is bound to happen." I felt her clench tight to me and sob silently.

"Morgan, I don't want you to worry. Whatever happens, happens."

"But thats what I'm afraid of, these types of things always happen to us. I can't do it, anym-more." she cried. By now I didn't know what to say, or do. What would ultimately make things alright? We were slowly adjusting back to the normality of this relationship.

"No, don't say that. My baby is strong, you know we always get through the storm." she nodded closing her eyes, by this time I was holding her like a baby. She laid in my arms and breathed slowly.

"I love you." she spoke finally.

"And I love you." I pecked her lips and felt her respond, kissing me back. We sat together til she fell asleep again. Before we knew it we were wrapped in each other's embrace again.

The morning came and we all were getting ready for what the day was holding in store. Morgan was still a little on the sad side and I respected that. She was just really nervous. The media was probably eating all of this up. I watched her clean Mekai's mouth as he sat in his high chair.

"Hey babe, where you wanna go today?" I asked cleaning up the remainder of our breakfast.

"Anywhere is fine, it doesn't really matter." she smiled looking over to me. I noticed her mood was slowly improving. It made me feel relieved considering the incident this morning.

"Alright. Come on little ones." I joked grabbing them out of the high chairs. Jade on my left hip, and Mekai on my right. Morgan shook her head at the sight and locked the house up as we made it outside.

"Daddy where we go?" Jade inquired looking to me with her big bright eyes. I kissed her cheek and placed her and her brother in the Range.

"Somewhere fun, okay?" she nodded rubbing her eyes. After getting them both in I watched as Morgan stood before the car with a smile. I examined her outfit, she looked comfortable yet sexy.

From the way her fluffy curls blew in the wind, to her short stature. I loved it. I walked over grabbing her hand as I opened the door for her. Her smile glistened as I helped her to get in alright.

"Gotta make sure I'm okay huh?" she asked.

"You're right, anything for you. I swear." we rode away from the gates and onto the street. I wanted us to go and visit the aquarium. It seemed nice, and I haven't been since I was younger.

"Stacy said that Alix is making everything something its not down there."

"If we have to go to court, so be it. Alix has put us through so much, and I'm saying that I'm personally sorry for not seeing that til now."

"Its okay Jacob. Like you said, we'll just go to court if need be. I know what she did, and its just not fair." she spoke tapping her heel as she did so.

"Hey, its okay. When will the book company call?"

"As soon as they find out something in Florida. I'm just so enraged right about now, its some bull." I reached for her hand, rubbing it in mine gently. I didn't want her to be stressed. After a little drive we finally arrived at the Aquarium.

The twins were just as excited as I was. I smiled at the thought. We started off with the small fish, the color display was just beautiful. I could tell that it fascinated Morgan also. She smiled admiring the small fish in the large glass tank. I reached for her hand as we pushed the twins in their stroller.

"Jacob, I'm thinking we should get the nursery ready."

"I do too, whatever theme you want, whatever colors...I'm all for it."

"I'm thinking of a rose pink, and a really light yellow. You know how much I love it." she laughed as we walked on.

"I know you do. But what about names? I've been thinking."

"I haven't quite thought of many. I like the theme we had with the twins. The M and J." she smiled. I admired it, I nodded.

"Me too, I like the name Madison..alot." she gasped and clapped her hands.

"Oh babe I love it. Baby Madison." she continued to smile as we took a seat on a bench. The room we were in was like a large glass dome. From every angle, there was sight of a fish. The twins were facing the glass as we sat behind them.

"I'm just so happy you're back. I'll be damned if I lose you again. You hear me?" looking into her eyes she nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I think I wanna come back for good now. I missed this feeling of love. I haven't had it for so long."

"You don't have to worry about nothing else. Stand with me, I'll be right by you if you stand by me." Pecking her lips I smiled. The aquarium was the perfect place for us to talk. One of the reasons I was happy to come.

"You know it."

We ended the visit looking at the sharks. Mekai especially loved it. It was funny to me how he growled at the shark. I wasn't quite sure if he knew they didn't growl but it was something that Morgan and I were tripping off of.

"You growling at him papa?" she asked squatting down. He laughed and she mocked the sounds he made.

"Daddy likes sharks. He big huh?" I pointed to the great white. Its menacing grill was always a fearful sight.

"Biiiiig!" Jade stretched her little arms out wide and we laughed. Morgan grabbed her phone taking pictures of us. Eventually we all took one together.

"Do it for the 'Gram bae?" I teased watching her nod.

"We did it for the 'Gram." she laughed walking over to me. "Baby I'm starving."

"Me too. Lets go see what we're gonna eat today. I want some seafood, what you think?" I helped her to push the stroller again and we were on our way out.

"Jacob why would you say that around a bunch of fish?" she laughed uncontrollably while we made it to the car.

"Exactly, being around all that damn fish made me want some." I teased grabbing a twin as she grabbed another.

"I hope I can tolerate it, and it won't make me sick to my stomach." Morgan sighed strapping Jade in.

"Oh well in that case we'll just get some pizza." I insisted getting into the driver's seat.

"Babe, we can go to get some seafood. I don't mind." Shaking my head we pulled out of the parking lot.

"No Morg, not about to take any chances." she shrugged and we made our way to a Pizzeria I had grown to love. Apollo's pizza.

When we arrived, it was slightly packed. It only made sense, the pizza was great. It was baked in a firestone oven, the smell of mozzarella and pepperoni lingered across the room. We were seated near the back, just for a little bit of privacy. A waitress came and took our orders & drinks were brought out.

"I'm thinking about having the girl's over...Danielle and Justice. That way the twins can play with Lenah and Sarai."

"Sounds good with me." suddenly Morgan's phone buzzed in her pocketbook. I watched as she searched frantically, but yet in a calm manner.

"Hello? This is she..." She started as she answered the phone. From the sounds of it, she was learning of what was going down in Atlanta. I grabbed her free hand and watched her glance at me. "So she did? And what does that mean for me?"

"You okay?" I mouthed watching her nod slowly. Soon a look of disappointment washed over her beautiful face. It killed me.

"I understand. Thanks Stacy." placing her phone down on the table, Morgan's face said it all. Alix did the unthinkable.

"She pressed charges. Assault and battery."

Morgan

"That winch! Morgan we'll be right here with you. How could she do that?" Justice stated angrily as I shook my head.

"She just won't quit. Now there's a warrant out for my arrest. It can't get any better huh?" I smiled weakly in a sarcastic tone, it was only a matter of time before I found out some more harsh news.

"I knew something was off with her..she's a mess." Danielle scoffed. We sat outside watching the kids play together on the playset.

"I have five days to turn myself in. And Jacob is pissed. He's coming down to Florida with me...I guess his mom will keep the twins."

"Well you let us know if you need anything, I can be a witness on the stand if need be." Justice looked to me and I nodded. A thin line formed on my lips.

"I'm just worried about so much right now, you know?" I didn't want to cry. I had done too much of that. I knew I was better than that, Alix though that she was a threat to me.

"And babe just know that everything can turn around." Danielle's hand ran its way across my back. I simply nodded wiping the tear that I refused to let fall.

"I can lose so many of my deals...modeling, the book." I sighed seeing Mekai stumble over. By this time warm tears were streaming as the girls consoled me.

"Mommy."he whined looking up to me with his bright shining eyes.

"What baby, what?!" I didn't realize that I had yelled at him. His bottom lip quivered, and his face saddened as he looked to us with glossy eyes. Tears slipped and along with them came a innocent cry. "I sorry mommy." my heart ached as I tried to pick him up. He only squealed as he ran towards the house.

"What else could possibly happen right now? I feel so stupid."

After a few more minutes, Danielle & Justice left along with the girls. My emotions were all over the place, and I was no longer in the mood. My stress level was off the charts, too much running through my mind. I waited outside for a few minutes after just to think to myself while getting my mind a bit clear. The weather was beautiful and it would usually be the one thing to brighten my mood. However today, it wasn't.

I walked inside of the house, quiet as ever. Making my way upstairs I heard Jacob singing. His voice calmed me as I approached our bedroom. The scene was just heartwarming. He held the twins close to him as he sang to them. His own little rendition of Twinkle twinkle little star. Instantly I remembered how saddened Mekai must've been after I yelled at him earlier. Without a doubt I felt horrible.

"There's mommy." Jacob's soft baritone voice filled my ears as I sat next to them on the bed. I grabbed Mekai's hand. He pouted looking to me.

"I'm sorry for earlier baby. Come here Kai Kai." without hesitation he accepted and was in my arms. "Mommy did not mean to yell at her baby, okay. Look at me. I sorry." he smiled a bit and I pecked his pouty lips.

"I love you Mommy." holding him closer I squeezed him. His precious voice replaying in my mind.

"Jade, you come here too." I called her and watched her make her way from her Father's lap. "I love you too. Mommy loves you so much." kissing the both of their foreheads I watched as they smiled.

All the while Jacob sat back with a smile. He rubbed my knee before leaning in and planting a soft, sweet kiss upon my lips. My mood was completely altered from feeling him. He had a way of effecting me like that. Pulling away I simply smiled, regardless of what the future was holding in store for me I had all I needed right here.

• • • • • • • • • • •

Jacob and Morgan had made it down to Florida. With much anticipation, they made it to the beach house safely. Morgan had a total of all but two days to turn herself in. Everyone back home in Atlanta was alerted of what was going on. Jacob planned on staying in Miami until everything was straightened out.

"Morgan you listen to me. I'm gonna be right here, you hear me? Imma do everything, within my power to make sure you don't spend too long in prison." bringing Morgan into a hug, he kissed her forehead. She was afraid.

"Okay." was all that she could say. Just the thought of being behind bars was a frightening thought.

"I talked to Mr.Samuel, he'll be here in the next few hours. We're gonna get this worked out. Those charges have to be dropped, they just have to be." Jacob referred to their attorney and Morgan simply nodded as they walked up the large staircase.

"I'm so scared Jacob. I really am." Morgan's voice cracked as the two laid together. Her head was on Jacob's chest, his hand made contact with her back and he rubbed it gently.

"I don't want you to be. But at the same time baby I can't tell you how to feel. I just want you to be the same strong woman that you are, if thats the last thing you do."

"Thank you." her fingers traced his jaw as he pecked her lightly. The whole night they laid next to each other, holding on tight to one another. Morgan woke up the next morning already prepared for what she was fearing the most.

She and Jacob made their way to the jail, this was what she had prayed about. All night she had dreams similar to the nightmares she had earlier in the week. It was a horrific stage right now. Paparazzi lined the outside of the facility as she and Jacob trudged through. He shielded them both as they faced numerous photographers.

"Get the hell out of the way!" an angered Jacob barked as they finally made it inside.

"Just who we've been waiting for." an officer smiled in a mocking matter. Jacob and Morgan weren't really in the mood and it only made them even more upset. "I'll just read you your rights."

Morgan went along with the procedure before being handcuffed. Instantly she was washed with a no tolerance for bullshit attitude. Jacob stood back along with Mr.Samuel watching. Her face turned as she felt the cold metal latch to her small wrists. She was going to be in the maternity unit of the jail.

"Can I speak with her please?" Jacob asked lifting his shades from his tired and lazy eyes.

"She needs to get to that unit now-"

"Look man this is my wife! Okay, its already bad enough she's pregnant and has to spend time in a damn jail cell. A moment, please?" The officer rolled his eyes slightly and allowed it.

"Jacob, I love you."

"I love you too baby, you won't be in here for long. No way, we're getting you out of here. I'll see you later." Morgan smiled as he pecked her.

"No touching! Are you crazy or something?" the officer barked. Jacob looked to him with a stern look and he let it go.

"Okay." Morgan said finally being escorted away from them. She was lead through the halls, the inmates all knew who she was. Staring at her in awe, they admired her.

Morgan trudged through the halls with the police officers and guards. Her Versace heels clacking against the cold cement floor. Her hair was fluffy, bouncing with every single stride. The maternal strapless romper she wore complimented her perfectly as it was an aztec tribal print. The tones bringing out her complexion.

"Ready for your mugshot?" the same officer asked as they placed her in front of the camera.

"As ready as I'll ever be." and with the sound of the flash, Morgan's million dollar smile flashed across the screen.

As Morgan was getting adjusted, Jacob was working hard to make sure the charges would be dropped. He wouldn't sleep until he and Samuel had answers. So far, things were looking good.

"Look, whether Miss Lapri was aggravating Morgan or not, she still beat her. The evidence is there."

"But Miss Lapri hurt my wife! She has the damn bruises to prove it." Jacob spoke angrily.

"I understand. We'll hear from Morgan in the morning." Jacob looked to the officer and detective in disbelief.

"The hell? Did she not get broken into in the safety of her own home earlier this month? All fingers are pointed at Alix." Jacob asked.

"Until we have further evidence we will keep her in jail. Within the next forty-eight hours you will be informed. Thank you Mr. Latimore." the officer walked away along with the detective leaving Jacob upset. Beyond it.

"Its not over. I'm not giving up!" Jacob stormed out with an enraged demeanor. He and Samuel exchanged a few words before agreeing to meet up within the next two days.

Upon getting home, he found Morgan's phone. He slid the unlock bar, typing in the numbers '0415'. Their anniversary. It was always her passcode. Smiling to himself momentarily he read an alert of a new email from the publishing company. Morgan's book deal had been dropped. Now it was really sinking in to Jacob that he had to do all that he could to whiten his wife's name.

Alright so long chapter. I wanna see your reactions and everything so please comment & vote. Lotsaluv lol (: Johnnea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
1.4K 44 11
Morgan and Nick fall in love, but health issues gets in the way of that. Will all the secrets break them or will they come out stronger than ever?
121K 1.2K 46
@JakePaul @ErikaCostell Plug plug plug 😂😂😂😂😂 A story about Jake and Erika/Jerika hope you enjoy! ❤️ ¥COMPLETED¥ Started-9/8/17 Finished-23/9/17
83.6K 914 60
they loved eachother, no matter what happened, they always loved eachother, there was rough patches and sometimes they wondered if theyd even s...