Sweet Heartache

By Yoonworks

What would Jennie do if one day, someone walks into her flat and asks a huge favor to her? Well, you can't ju... More

Beggining
New Dorm
Meeting
Guilt
Broken
Hoodie
Weirdos and Balls
Not an Update
As broken
Fix me
Tease
Condoms and babies
Chocolates and crushes
Jin's Girlfriend
Bullied
Care
Recording and date
Music
Revealed
Messed up
the girl and the guy
Goodbye?
Missing
Next
Back
Weird day
Realization
Date gone wrong?
Trust me
The world
Encounter
Mom?
Concert
In trouble
Promise
the end
Epilogue

Kissing

14K 478 191
By Yoonworks

Jennie's POV

"Yah, if you made my daughter cry one more time,  I swear I will let Kuma run around and chase you."

I laugh as my dad scolds the boys who are now all sitting in the living room.

It looks so funny and cool at the same time.

If I had known that my dad is actually like this,  I should have invited people to our house before. My school life could have been different.

He looked so cool.

"But Bang Pd,  how come we never saw Jennie here before?  We always visit you these past few years.? Hobi asked.

"That's right. I never saw her even once."Taehyung added.

"I was here all this time." I shyly admitted.

"Huh?" the boys looked shocked.

I laughed at their reactions.

"Remember one time when Hobi oppa screamed about seeing a ghost upstairs?"

"Yah,  that was you?" he stood up pointing at me and I just nodded. "I almost peed on my pants when I thought a ghost had walked past the hallway!"

The boys started laughing.

"And that time Jimin got so scared after thinking some stranger or thief had entered the kitchen when you had a sleepover? That was me on my mask."

Jimin's mouth went wide open.

"I almost died of heart attack at that time!" Jimin clutched his chest as if remembering what happened.

"So,  that was probably you playing the piano upstairs every time?"

I looked at Yoongi after I heard him talk.

I smiled at him and nodded.

After what happened earlier, I feel so relieved.

"Woah!  This is too much to take in." Namjoon exclaimed as he stood up from his seat,  accidentally hitting the vase on the table.

"Oops." Namjoon muttered after the vase crashed on the floor.

"Yah,  Namjoon!"Jin oppa smacks Namjoon's arm.

The boys immediately stood up and bowed to my father who only shook his head in disbelief.

"I swear to God Namjoon, one of these days,  I will ask you to pay everything that you've broken." My father just smiled.

"Pd-nim" Namjoon scratched the back of his head.

It looked so cute. They seemed so afraid but my father just laughed.

Soon enough,  the boys started playing inside the house while my father already went up to his room.

The boys were having a lot of fun like how they used to whenever they are here so I decided to go out on the backyard.

"So you're actually a Bang?" I looked around after I heard Yoongi's voice from behind.

The boys were shocked after they found out that Bang PD was my father.

He stopped a few feet away from where I stand.

I hugged myself after I felt the coldness of the wind flew past before me.

Before I can even respond,  I felt a fabric landed on my shoulders.

I looked around and noticed that Yoongi had given me his jacket.

"Yah, you'll get a cold," I said as I remove the jacket that he'd placed above my shoulders but I felt his hands stopping me.

"Don't." he stopped my hand and quickly fixed the jacket on me.

I flinched as his body touched mine. The sudden contact made my heart flutter.

My eye closed as I smell his perfume.

He smells so good.

My eyes flew open when I heard him chuckle.

Shoot. Did he catch me sniffing him?

I looked down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." he said breaking the silence between us.

A smile slowly tugged from the corner of my lips.

"It's okay. Let's forget about it." I told him as I stare at the dark night before me.

The sky looks beautiful.

"You know what's beautiful about the night sky?" I started. "It's dark and pitch black but the lights coming from the stars are calming. It gives hope that even when darkness succumbs, those little lights altogether makes the difference."

He did not respond to what I said.

"You know what's beautiful about the night sky? It's the fact that you are still standing beautifully under it, appreciating the little things around you even after all the bad things that happened during the bright sky."

I turned around at what he said.

"What-ahm what do you mean?" I stuttered.

Great Jennie, good job on making yourself look stupid.

"Look, I really just want to apologize. I know I've been an ass and I hurt you real bad. I'm really really sorry." he said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Yah,  it's okay. I get it. You don't have to apologize." I told him as I wave my hands.

I'm really bad at this type of confrontation. 

"No. It's not okay." he said as he walks towards me.

I was startled at what he said.

"It's not always okay. You don't always have to pretend that everything is alright. You can't always keep it inside." he told me as he grabbed my arms.

"What are you saying?"

"Get angry at me. Be mad. Yell all you want." he smiled at me reassuringly. "You are entitled to show your emotions as well. You can't always keep it to yourself."

"Yoongi...." my heart felt restless at what he said.

Soon enough,  the images of what happened these past few days flashed before me and again,  the pain that I felt all those times filled within my heart and started building within me.

And then,  tears started streaming down my face.

All the hurt that I keep inside, it all started to go down before me.

I felt his arms wrapped around my body and I hugged him back.

"It's okay not to be okay sometimes Jennie. Tell me everything. All the pain that you've been keeping, share it with me." I looked into his eyes and he looked so sincere.

"I hate you," I said as I balled my fist.

"Why did you hurt me?" I started hitting his chest as my tears stream down my face.

"Am I that pathetic to all of you?"

I gritted my teeth in frustration. The pain that I have been bottling up about to explode.

"Why can't I be the same as everyone else? Why can't I breathe the same air as you do?"

My heart feels like it's about to burst and my throat is getting hurt.

"Why did you do that to me Yoongi? Why can't I be happy?" I asked him as my face went up and try to look at him in the eyes.

I know I look like a mess right now and I probably am at my ugliest right now but I don't care. Yoongi hugging me right this moment is everything to me.

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve everything. I was foolish and I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm so sorry." his hands went up as he tries to wipe the tears on my face.

"Jennie, you're great. You're a genius in your own way and you're special. Don't ever think that you're not worth it, araso?" he said and I nodded my head.

Somehow,  his words brought confidence within me.

"You're beautiful and talented. You don't need to get any approval from anyone. In fact, they should be getting approval from you." I pouted as he tucked the strands of hair that are falling behind my ear.

"Don't forget that you're the boss of your own self. You're wonderful and you deserve every little thing that you have."

I thought Yoongi was the quiet one. I never thought he'd be someone who'd be this sensitive about little things and I appreciate his effort on making me feel better.

"What is this?  Why are you doing this?" I asked a little confused, my tears slowly

"Because you've been bottling up everything." he looked at me worriedly. "You were shaking the entire time and that image of you keeps getting back on my mind."

I shiver as he cupped my face with his soft hands.

"But what is it to you?" I asked him.

Silence filled between us and only my heart beating can be heard across the silent night.

"Because I care for you. I haven't slept a wink after what happened between us and my heart had been restless because I know I was the reason why you were hurting," he said,  his eyes began to tear up as well.

"What are you saying?" my voice cracked.

He looked at me nervously before he bites his lower lip. My eyes can't help but follow his actions.

"Can I show you instead?" he suddenly said and I nodded in confusion.

Soon enough, I noticed his face slowly moving towards mine.

My eyes went wide open and I stood frozen on his arms.

My heart started beating like a drum and my brain seemed to stop functioning.

My eyes closed after I felt his soft lips landed on mine.

His lips taste so sweet and my mouth started savoring his sweetness.

Before I even realize, my body started acting on its own and I felt his hand on the back of my head.

After a while,  I felt his lips away from mine and I had to resist the urge to grab his neck and kiss him again.

"I know this one might be a shock for you but, will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

My face was burning red and the butterflies on my stomach are having a party.

Shit. Did Min Yoongi just ask me to be his girlfriend?

"Ahmmm, I----"

"I think you might wanna ask for my permission first before dating my daughter."

We both turned our heads to the opposite direction after we heard a voice.

My eyes opened in shock after seeing my father and the rest of the boys standing and gawking at us.

My hands immediately pushed Yoongi away and I had to cover my face in embarrassment.

My Dad just saw me kissing Yoongi,  Oh God.

"Bang Pd." Yoongi bowed to my father.

I removed my hands on my face and saw the boys wiggling their eyebrows while standing at the back of my father.

"Let's talk Min Yoongi. I don't think I like the idea of you eating my daughter's face without being in a relationship."

Yoongi's hands landed on mine and I gripped it real hard.

"Yah,  will you be okay?" I asked him.

He gulped. His eyes a little scared but he smiles nonetheless.

"I will be okay. Your dad doesn't have a gun, does he?" he looked at me worriedly.

"Ahmmmm..." my eyes avoided his.

"Yah!" he said a little alarm.

"I'm joking." I laughed at him.

"Min Yoongi, follow me." my father said and soon,  Yoongi walked rigidly following my father.

Once gone,  the boys went towards my direction.

"You sneaky little kid!" Jin oppa exclaimed.

Again,  I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Are you two together?" Taehyung asked as he tries to pry my hands away from my face.

"Yah, go away!" I said as I run towards the house laughing.

"Jennie! Tell us!" Taehyung runs as well while the boys followed.

I grunt as I heard the boys whistling behind me.

Why did I ever met these silly boys?  I told to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 4.9K 48
He is rude, impatient, arrogant and domineering-a powerful billionaire she has to stay with for a few weeks... to deceive. Jennie is a part-time danc...
38.4K 234 34
"Hubby, I don't want anymore, I feel terrible..." "Baby, be good, finish up this medicine." The handsome man embraces the woman in his arms, coaxing...
14K 436 11
"I want to have you exclusively mine for a month." Lisa declared coldly. "Make it two or three for as long as you can still make me arouse." "Take yo...