Specks of Light

Dayuresh

Continuation for "Junjou Sentiment: The Case of Yanase Yuu" It has been almost a year since the professional... Еще

Part One. Chapter 1: Ten Months
Part One. Chapter 2: Car Ride
Part One. Chapter 3: News
Part One. Chapter 4: Six Weeks
Part One. Chapter 5: Good Morning
Part One. Chapter 6: Working Day
Part Two. Chapter 1: Ulterior Motive
Part Two. Chapter 2: Amazing Farewell
Part Two. Chapter 3: Departure Day
Part Two. Chapter 4: The Airport
Part Two. Chapter 5: Invincible
Part Three. Chapter 1: Fujino Aki- sensei
Part Three. Chapter 2: Skyscraper
Part Three. Chapter 3: A Great Team
Part Three. Chapter 4: False Hope
Part Three. Chapter 5: Not An Obstacle
Part Four. Chapter 1: A Few Minutes
Part Four. Chapter 2: Trouble
Part Four. Chapter 3: Cold
Part Four. Chapter 4: Found Out
Part Four. Chapter 5: Love Story
Part Four. Chapter 6: Coming Home
Part Five. Chapter 1: Unanswered Questions
Part Five. Chapter 2: Friends
Part Five. Chapter 3: Golden Box
Part Five: Chapter 4: Bother
Part Five. Chapter 6: Tea Party
Part Six. Chapter 1: Sparkling Eyes
Part Six. Chapter 2: The Same Place
Part Six. Chapter 3: Say It!
Part Six. Chapter 4: Sweeter
Part Seven. Chapter 1: It's You
Part Seven. Chapter 2: Insecure
Part Seven. Chapter 3: Shopping Mall
Part Seven. Chapter 4: Busted
Part Seven. Chapter 5: Rejection
Part Seven. Chapter 6: Can't Wait
Part Seven. Chapter 7: Rush
Part Seven. Chapter 8: Safe
Part Seven. Chapter 9: Closer
Part Seven. Chapter 10: Forever
Author Q&A
Spin Off Chapter: Christmas Lights

Part Five. Chapter 5: Great Tricks

989 22 2
Dayuresh

"What?! You gotta be joking!! We stayed up almost 'til dawn yesterday!" Yuu protested realizing his partner's intentions. "Who's joking?" Ijuuin asked approaching him from behind. He hadn't had any time to react when he felt sensei's hands unbuttoning his vest. "Wa- wait!" Yuu said trying to catch up to sensei's, very skillful, hands. "What is it?" Kyo asked softly biting Yuu's earlobe. "I- I just came from work, my hands are dirty with ink. Can't you see?" Yuu said displaying his hands which, unlike what he had said, were pretty much clean.

"I don't see anything, Yanase- kun" Ijuuin said grabbing his right hand. Lost of words at his failed excuse, he felt sensei carefully pulling him closer to the bed by the hand. He was about to protest again when sensei turned him around and kissed him. Yuu was genuinely tired and was well aware that doing this two days in a row, was not the smartest idea. Still, it was extremely hard to hold back when he was being so passionately kissed. With both hands pressed against the sides of his face, Ijuuin fiercely moved his tongue inside Yuu's mouth. The way he seemed to caress every corner of it started to make Yuu's thoughts freeze. It was then that he realized that if he went any further, there would be no return. "Wait!" Yuu said breaking the kiss with a little push towards Kyo. However, the momentum of the little push he delivered threw Yuu backwards until we was sitting on the bed making him realize what a bad idea that move had been.

He tried to get on his feet once again but his attempt was unsuccessful due to Ijuuin standing right in front of him blocking any space he could have to get himself on his feet. "What is it? Are you worried about your hands again?" Kyo asked grabbing Yuu's right hand once more. "I- well..." Yuu started without a clear idea of what he wanted to say. "You don't have to worry about that" Ijuuin said sliding his hand towards Yuu's wrist. Without any warning, Ijuuin pulled Yuu's arm carefully placing Yuu's hand on his lips. Kyo started to lick Yuu's middle finger in a very seductive way instantly making Yuu snap at the touch. "Wh- what are you...ah!" Yuu tried to protest but he could not retrieve his hand and Ijuuin kept licking his fingers with his eyes closed, clearly resembling the act he usually did to another part of Yuu's body.

"Maybe now, you could say they're dirty" Ijuuin commented as he pressed his tongue against the palm "Ah! No- no more" Yuu said closing his eyes as Kyo slowly introduced both the index and middle fingers into his mouth. As sensei kept kissing his hand, heat started to travel all the way from his right hand to his very center. The wet sounds that resulted from sensei's actions were quite arousing and the combination of those with the task itself was starting to erase the last conscious thoughts his mind held. "S- stop, ah!" he murmured once again trying to pull his hand away from Ijuuin's lips. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" Kyo asked turning to look at Yuu with a smile "You don't seem to be that sure" he continued placing his hand right on Yuu's crotch. "Ah! Do- don't do that!" Yuu protested sounding really unconvinced. "Don't do what? This?" Ijuuin asked tightening his grip on Yuu's pants "Ah!!"

Just like when Ijuuin invited himself to pick him up at Chiaki's place, whenever he set his mind in something, there was no convincing him otherwise. "Alright, alright!" Yuu said "But I have a request" he continued trying to remove Kyo's hand from his groin. "Yea, what is it?" Ijuuin asked pushing Yuu down to lay his back flat on the bed and kneeling on top of his waist. "Le- let me top this time" he said looking at Ijuuin right into the eyes. He saw sensei's eyes widen at the comment, but immediately after his features relaxed "If you want to...go ahead" Kyo said with a flirtatious smile. 

Yuu didn't have a chance to reply when Ijuuin grabbed him by the hips and quickly turned their positions around setting himself on the bottom "Show me what you've got" he said maintaining his seductive smile. Yuu hadn't expected sensei to agree that easily, in fact he thought that Ijuuin would completely reject the idea. Still hesitating, Yuu slowly started to undo Ijuuin's shirt, feeling quite nervous he buried his face on sensei's neck. He kissed the white skin as passionately as he could, but he knew he was probably not delivering what sensei was expecting "Ngh!". Even so, he managed to completely strip Kyo of his shirt. He searched for Ijuuin's lips eagerly delivering a kiss into his mouth. Contrary to what Yuu thought, sensei was absolutely letting him have his way with him. He slid his tongue inside sensei's mouth moving it as passionately as he could trying to imitate the killer kisses Ijuuin always gave him "Mhm- ngh!". He felt Kyo sliding his hands underneath his shirt slowly pulling up as he kept kissing him as he moved his tongue to work on sensei's chest "Yanase- kun, lift your head, let me take your shirt off" Ijuuin spoke making Yuu blush. It had been really long since he hadn't been the active one but this kind of mistakes were expected from an amateur. He did as requested and allowed Kyo to remove his shirt.

He carefully pressed his knee against Ijuuin's crotch and heard a tiny moan coming out from sensei's mouth. He was happy to find that his efforts had not been in vain, so he was about to deliver a new kiss into Ijuuin's lips when he felt sensei's hands softly grabbing his buttcheeks. He opened his eyes in surprise at the touch and finally admitted he could not go any further. "Turn us around again" he said in a low tone "What? Why?" Ijuuin asked using a similar soft voice. "Just do it, please!" Yuu said almost in frustration. "As you wish" Ijuuin replied grabbing him by the hips and placing him next to him with his face directed towards the room's wall and his back pressed tight against Ijuuin's body. "What are you..!" Yuu asked a bit confused "Relax! Just let yourself be loved" sensei answered setting his arms around Yuu's waist. "You were not doing that bad" sensei continued "Shut it!" Yuu answered feeling a bit embarrassed. "Okay!" Kyo replied turning Yuu's head to the side landing a passionate kiss. Yuu could feel sensei's hand slowly sliding down his body until it reached his pants. 

In less than a second, Kyo undid his zipper and got his hand underneath his underwear. "Ah! Ah!" Yuu said trying to turn around to face his partner, but his attempt was rendered useless by Kyo setting his head on top of his own. As sensei moved his hand around his member, Yuu felt his body starting to tremble "It's been a while since I didn't use only my hands" Kyo whispered into Yuu's ear sending even more heat to his groin that was now completely submitted under Ijuuin's expert touch. "Ah- ah!" he said grabbing the pillow underneath his head. His thoughts faded one by one as he felt Kyo so fiercely caressing his desire. Not long had passed when he felt like he could not hold back any longer "Se- sensei, no- no more!" he said with a panting voice. "More?" Kyo asked intensifying his attentions around Yuu. "Sen- sensei...Ah! Ah!" his lips formed when his body gave up to the amazing touches sensei had been delivering into him.

For a brief moment his heavy breathing was everything that could be heard in the room until he recognized the sound of Ijuuin unbuckling his belt. Was sensei really planning to do this in a spoon position? He was about to turn his face to look at his partner when he suddenly felt a cold creamy moist sensation being applied on his behind. "Stay still" Ijuuin told him slowly pushing his left leg to be curled up and immediately after sliding one of his fingers into him "Ah! Wa- wait! Not like this! Ah!" Yuu protested grabbing the closest pillow. "You're using that word a lot today" Kyo answered applying more lube to his fingers "Just trust me" he said landing a soft kiss on Yuu's cheek. Yuu closed his eyes instinctively, anticipating what was coming next, it hadn't been long when he felt another finger sliding inside him "Ngh- ah!" he moaned pointing his feet.

He buried his face against the pillow with the hope of suppressing the obscene sounds his lips formed as Kyo so provocatively scissored him from inside. "Ah! Ah!" his eyes were tightly shut when sensei inserted a third finger into him "Oh my...ah!" he moaned feeling how ready he already was. Kyo kept teasing his body from the inside with soft but passionate moves as his pants landed on Yuu's, already naked, back. As Yuu felt the pleasure slowly filling his whole body he curled up his left leg further to allow sensei to touch him even further. He felt Kyo's hand sliding out of him and slowly grabbing his inner left thigh. Carefully pushing up his leg, sensei slowly started to fill him from behind. "Ah! Ah!" the hot sensation sliding into him deeper and deeper made Yuu arch his body until he heard Ijuuin speaking "I'm all in, can I move?" at this point, he really wasn't capable of waiting any longer. "Ple- please do!" Yuu answered with his face still buried on the pillow. Ijuuin carefully grabbed the left leg he had curled up and started to thrust into him using his other hand to support Yuu's hips. "Ah- ah!" Feeling sensei's breath on his neck as he pushed deeper and deeper into his body took this new position to a whole other level. As his consciousness vanished, his lips formed the only thought that lingered in his mind "Ah! It- it feels so good" his comment apparently made sensei increase his pace. While he had asked to top this time and Ijuuin had been fine with the idea, for some reason, their relationship just could not work like that.

Kyo seemed to always know exactly how to fulfill his darkest desires and the experience next to sensei was beyond everything Yuu had known before. He didn't really have to be bottoming in this relationship, but he allowed it because it was none other that Ijuuin- sensei the one who so badly sought him this way. He felt sensei moving even faster now, carefully scoring to rub his most sensitive spot displaying colors before Yuu's eyes "AH! AH!". He tried to bury his face in the pillow again but his head was suddenly pulled backwards. With the hand he had previously used to give Yuu's hips support, Ijuuin pushed Yuu's forehead to the side passionately delivering a kiss into his mouth. Unable to resist such action, Yuu lifted his left arm placing it in the back of sensei's head to pull him closer "Mhm- ngh! Mhm- ah!". Their tongues crossed each other fiercely as their hips moved back and forth with a firm increasing pace. "I- I am going to..." Yuu managed to say into sensei's mouth. His declaration not only made sensei move faster, it also made their kissing even more intense. He tightened his arm behind Ijuuin's head bringing him closer as he reached the absolute climax "AH- Ah!- Mnh!". He could feel sensei pressing his fingers tighter against his thigh too as a usual warmness filled him inside. "Se- sensei.." he whispered panting "Yo- you see, Yanase kun?" Kyo replied through his heavy breathing. "What?" Yuu asked confused finally turning being able to turn around to face his partner.

Kyo landed a kiss on his forehead as Yuu set his arms around his back. "No top or bottom, you're my lover, you see? Right by my side" Ijuuin said displaying a sweet smile. Yuu couldn't help but to blush at the comment, the sentence had been extremely sweet and had reminded him just how in love he was with this man. He embraced Ijuuin tighter feeling his heart about to explode "You sure have some great tricks" he said with a tiny smile that had so unconsciously formed "You haven't seen anything yet" Kyo replied pulling Yuu's chin up stealing his lips once again.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

19.8K 615 7
𝓣𝓪𝓷𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒜 𝐹𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃, 𝒵𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊 𝒲𝒶𝓈 𝐵𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝐼𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹. 𝐻𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝐵...
25.8K 227 25
exactly what the title says. I'VE RECENTLY CHANGED THE TITLE SO BE READY FOR MORE.
5K 272 8
Tribute to Merlin TV Series. Follow Arthur as he deals with the loss of his servant Merlin and the troubles he now faces. Follow him through his diar...
My ex husband is my boss chocolate

Любовные романы

18.4K 341 16
Alex's life is turned upside down when her husband abruptly asks for a divorce, claiming he has found someone else. Despite still loving him, she sig...