Falling - A Pentatonix Story

By morningthunderstorms

"I really really love you, and I don't think I will ever be able to stop saying that. Just so you know." "Wel... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
e p i l o g u e
A/N

t w e n t y f o u r

525 15 30
By morningthunderstorms

Avi's POV

So tonight's is my night for date wars. I'm obviously so excited to have a date night with my stunning girlfriend, but I have no idea what we'll do. 

I could probably figure it out if I tried, but I've been busy with tour. I told Kirstie I had it figured out a while ago, which was a complete lie.

I mean, it's one of those white lies. Not like she'll care. 

Right?

I tell myself the only way she will care is if I don't have a date night planned.

I could always do the basic, go out and watch stars, but that's kind of boring. Then again, we are on tour and it could be nice to get away.

Yeah, that's what we'll do. We can look at the stars.

Where at?

God, I'm a mess.

What state are we even in? 

I ask Esther and she tells me we're in Vermont, which is a perfect state to be in. It's so beautiful, and we're staying in a hotel tonight after the show.

I quickly google pretty spots, and find the perfect one. I could preface the stars with a dinner date, but we usually eat everything in sight before a show. I'll pack chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate. It's not like I can bring barbecue along.

I don't think.

I tell Kit that we're going to lounge around for our date after the show, and then tell Esther we'll be out for the night.

Hah. I'm brilliant.

And, just in time. We have to start getting ready for the show now.

---

"Hello, Vermont!" Mitch yells out into his microphone after we finish our first medley of songs. The crowd tonight is surreal. He gets a ton of screaming in response, which only helps to heighten the energy level.

"How y'all doing tonight?" I ask.

More screaming.

Now we're all simply beaming, excited to get the first show since break on the road. We continue with our usual line up of songs, introducing ourselves in case people don't know. I'd assume that'd be anyone dragged along by pentaholics.

"So, I'm Mitch. Kevin, our non-human celloboxing alien went to get his cello, Scott, our extremely tall noodle," Mitch gets a few laughs along with the screaming, only some people understanding the reference, "Then we have Kirstie, and she's like the hottest person in the group. Next to her we have her sexy bass man, Avi."

More screams.

Wait, did he just say Kirstie's? 

We haven't became official to the fans yet, and I swear Kirstie and I both look like we're about to kill Mitch. He simply smirks at us, and we try to force laughs, as well.

Yep, totally just a kavi moment to tease fans.

Definitely...

After continuing on with the show for a little while, we take another break from singing to talk and mainly get drinks of water. Kirstie looks at me and motions towards Scott and Mitch, and I nod in response. The sweet taste of revenge, eh?

"So, tonight is our first show since break, isn't that right, Scomiche?" She asks into the microphone. The look of horror in Mitch's face is evident. Kevin looks like he's about to burst into laughter.

"Yep.." Scott answers.

"Yeah... remember that plane ride? Remember how we were all fast asleep?" I say, remembering that Kirstie went to tell the people in charge of lighting something earlier.

"Loud and clear," Mitch replies. Scott goes over to him, whispering something in his ear. Probably something about how the should've taken pictures of Kirst and I cuddling.

"Oh yeah, I remember that too, Avi," Kirstie smirks, looking back at me. Suddenly, a giant picture of Scott and Mitch cuddling together and sleeping pops up on the giant board behind us we use mainly for backgrounds and the introduction to our band.

The best part is the color of Mitch's face, and Scott's fumbling with his microphone.

By now, the audience is full on cheering 'Scomiche'.

"Anyways, on with the show, children," Kevin laughs into his mic.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure Esther would agree with you on that one, Kurvy," I say, looking straight into his eyes across the stage. Kirstie, Scott, and Mitch are full on dying of laughter.

"And last not but least, we will be performing Sing," Kevin says again.

Everyone is clearly sad it's the last song of the night, but I think they'll manage.

Scott finishes singing his last note, and we tell the fans goodbye and all that and exit the stage.

"That was interesting," Esther mutters to us, taking our microphones and in-ears. Kirstie and I smirk at each other, as does Scott and Mitch. Kevin just gives her a look that says something along the lines of 'I'm sorry and I hate everything too'.

"And you, my lady, have a date to attend to," I mutter in Kirstie's ear in my deep voice. She shivers, and we leave the rest to entertain themselves.

"Where are we going?" Kirst asks when we get in the car.

"Come on, you've learned I won't answer that by now."

"I have.."

"It'll be awesome, though."

"Oh really."

"Yes. Now, are you hungry?"

"Of course I am. You've learned that I'm starving after shows by now."

"Okay, snack of choice?"

"Hm... I don't know."

"Ice cream?"

"What? Uh, sure?"

"Good, because that's what I brought."

"You brought ice cream?"

"Your favorite, mint chip."

"Oh my gosh I love you."

"I know you do."

We arrive at a little cliff type deal I chose overlooking a lake. I thought it was pretty from the pictures, and it's downright beautiful in person. (Alright this is incredibly overused I'm aware but deal with it)

"Will you tell me what we're doing, now?" Kirstie begs.

"Watching the stars."

"Ooh."

"Yep. I'm so creative, too."

"I don't care if it's original or not, I love it," she smiles, hugging me.

I hug her back and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Now, love, I've got a blanket and mint chip ice cream. Watch the stars with me?"

"Of course," she giggles, laying down on my chest.

"You know, this would be a really boring outing if it weren't for you," she comments after we finish the ice cream.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you're my boyfriend. I love talking to you, and I could do it all day. But, the stars are quite boring. They literally do nothing."

"They shine."

"Correction, stars shine."

"They're bright."

"They'd be brighter if we were like million of light years closer to them."

"Then they'd be Suns."

"What?"

"I don't know," I laugh.

"Whatever, I was just making a comment then you had to go and argue with me," Kirstie smiles.

"I did not argue."

"You did."

"I never argue with you."

"We're arguing right now."

"So?"

"I was just making a statement that this would be boring if you weren't here! It's kind of like a compliment, I'd be happy anywhere if you're with me."

"So, I plan boring dates?"

"You're taking it the wrong way."

"So, you're telling me I'm a boring person."

"You're putting words in my mouth."

"Oh yeah? Words aren't the only thing," I smirk, leaning down to kiss her. It was gentle at first, but then she deepened it. After a little bit, I'm on top of her and her hands are in my hair. She starts to unbotton my shirt, and I stop her.

"A, we should probably go back to the hotel, and B, I don't have a condom with me."

"Quite prepared aren't you?"

"Kirst!" I laugh, rolling of her.

"Fine," she smiles, taking my hand to help her up.

"Fine."

"Only if we continue it at the hotel."

"Deal," I say in my lowest possible voice, which in turn gets a glare from Kirstie.

---

Esther's POV

"That was a pretty good show though, right?" Kevin asks me as we enter our hotel room.

"Yeah, except the last like 15 minutes." Kevin chuckles at my response.

"You're going to get dragged into the mainstream ships, now," Kevin smiles.

"Mainstream ships?"

"You know, like kavi and scomiche."

"We weren't before."

"Fans are noticing something between us, Esther."

"What?"

"It's called chemistry. One of the classes I got a B in in high school."

"You've gotten a B? Wait, no. I'm overreacting, aren't it?"

"Very much so."

"Ugh, I'm stressed."

"Why?" Kevin asks, bringing me in for a hug as soon as I take off my shoes.

"I don't know, I'm always stressed on tour. You guys are a high-stress level requiring group."

"Hey!" He laughs.

"No but for real, I always am. Nothing new."

"You should've told me."

"Why?"

"Because," he pauses, "we could've cuddled," he smiles.

"You're so childish."

"I thought I was high-stress level requiring."

"Are we going to cuddle or not?" I tease, trying to bring him off the subject. 

"Fine. What show?"

"I don't know.. you choose."

Kevin chooses a random show to watch and pulls me into his arms. I fall asleep to him playing with my hair and the soft beat of his heart.

---

Scott's POV

"Scotty!" Mitch says across the hotel room

"Yes, princess?" I tease.

"I'm sleepy."

"Yeah, that'll happen when you have jet lag and then perform in front of like millions of people."

"It was not millions."

"Feels like it?"

"Whatever, the point is, I'm tired."

"Same."

"Scott!"

"Mitch!"

"Fine. I'll ask."

"Ask what?" I laugh, knowing what he's going to ask.

"Can we cuddle tonight to go to sleep?" He mutters.

"Why should I?" I ask as he comes out of the bathroom from getting ready for bed.

"Because.. you're my boyfriend?"

"As of like two days from the plane ride."

"So?"

"And no one knows about it."

"And?"

"So it doesn't really count."

"I'm gonna break up with you!"

"You wouldn't do that."

"Yeah, I would."

"You're the one who suggested a secret relationship."

"So?"

"Fine. Come here," I laugh, opening my arms for Mitch to crawl into.

"You're even not wearing a shirt."

"Nope."

"My favorite."

"I love you," I laugh, kissing the top of his head and turning off the lamp.

"I love you, too."

A/N

Surpriseeee 

Anyways sorry I didn't update yesterday, I tried to make this really long, but I didn't know what else to write about. I'm going to start running out of ideas so make sure to leave some xD

Anyways, I love you all, good bye.

DONTFORGETTOSUGGESTSTUFF 

10/7/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 310 33
When Breanna runs into the famous Scott Hoying her life is flipped upside down. She becomes best friends with the amazing band which changes her life...
10.6K 266 35
Why is it that good girls always seem to fall for bad guys. They know they'll end up getting hurt, but they don't care. They're too naive. Ivy Summer...
13.7K 364 28
(Sequel to Show You How to Love) Avi and Kirstie are planning for their wedding. But what happened to Afro Blue? Or Jeremy?
12.8K 426 18
Avi Kaplan and Kirstie Maldonado are total opposites of each other. They can't stand each other one bit. But what happens when they become roomates...