Music and Magic [Rick and Liz...

By KenPoirier

Now in Los Angeles, Rick and Liz, without the adventure of travel to distract them, find themselves having to... More

Season 2 Announcement
Soundtrack
[S02E01] "Of Love and Hamburgers"
[S02E02] - "Where Everyone Knows Your Name"
[S02E03] "Play It Again, Rick"
[S02E04] "Mi Casa Es Tu Casa"
[S02E05] "Bedroom Talk"
[S02E06] "Liz Gets Woke"
[S02E07] "The New Assistant"

Music and Magic - Back Matter

8 3 0
By KenPoirier

Now in Los Angeles, Rick and Liz, without the adventure of travel to distract them, find themselves having to deal with their respective problems in life.

Rick's manager Elroy Elridge, wants to bring Rick back into the celebrity community, but Rick doesn't like the way that stardom affects his behavior.

Meanwhile, Liz's parents have sent out Liz's older brother, Mark, to bring her back to Indiana and to deal with her responsibilities. They have a bet in which Liz must stay sober for a whole month. The stress causes Liz to exert her precognitive power like never before.

Will Rick and Liz find strength in each other or will their relationship be torn apart? Find out in season 2 of the Rick and Liz Saga: Music and Magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 151 49
[Completed/Edited - 2018 Fiction Awards Nominee for Best Romance] With her elbows pressed against the well-worn wood of the bar, Liz swiped at her...
1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...
335 141 19
The conclusion seemed inevitable, but what road will Samantha and Raymond take? A near-death experience opened Sam's eyes, alongside bringing unwant...
27.4K 760 26
This story picks up from Season Two finale up to the Vegas trip. This is my first book and I just wanted to have some fun in predicting what may or...