Accidentally yours

By Viratfantasies

"You can't do this!" Virat shouted tightening his grip over my hand. "You can't tell me what or what not to... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Bonus Chapter
Writer's Note

Chapter 19

1.7K 122 56
By Viratfantasies

|Nikita|

Virat Freaking Kohli was going to kiss me! I still can't get over that moment when he was so close to me that the heat from his bare hot body was melting me and if he hadn't holded me i would have fallen coz my knees were getting weak to stand so close to this hot piece. My heart came in my mouth as he leaned forward to kiss me. I was not aware what was happening so i just closed my eyes and let it happen.

And then Panda! My idiotic stupid bestfriend break this moment! My first kiss with Virat, the guy for whom am falling in a way i've never fell for anyone.

My mind is thankful to him coz may be he was doing it in just a heat of the moment and not because he likes me as i do. But my heart hates you Panda for taking away that moment.

On a serious note may be i have to stay away from him. Coz i would not be able to take it if he see's me just as one of those attractions. I have always believed in love and may be that's why till now i didn't found anyone to settle for.

But i feel Virat is the one!

With these thoughts in my mind i was in my home sitting on the couch where Virat was on his way with his luggage heading here as we have to leave for the tour in the eve. He called me an hour before to pack but here i was in my phone as my latest pics from previous shoots were out. I was so excited to share them so i decided to post them first and then pack my stuff.

|Instagram|

@nikita.sinha Finally! GQ's 2017 edition's cover page out!😻
Going all bossy with @sidofficial❤ Favourite person to shoot with!😍

@virat.kohli and 85k like this

Comments:

@nikifc: Ooooh!🔥 slay babe slay!😍

@viratlover: Is she cheating on Virat😶😒😒

@virat.kohli: Favourite person?😒 Then who am I? [Comment not posted]

@sidofficial: Favourite girl!😍😍 One of the best shoots we had!💘❤

@virat.kohli: Hey! You siddy boy! Stay away from her!😤😒 She's mine! [Comment not posted]

@nikita.sinha Life has never been easy, you just become stronger with it!✌
GQ's '17 edition out! Featuring all about my journey till here!
Go and grab yours!❤

@nikilovers: Pretty you!😍😍 Gonna grab one soon!😻

@hardikpandya93: On fire🔥 But why aren't you packing ?😒😒 I'll kill you if we miss our flight coz of you!

@nikita.sinha: 😂😂Panda you take way more time than me to do this! So you better don't push me to spill out your secrets here😂😂 @hardikpandya93

@virat.kohli: Babe! I am coming! You better be done with your packing!

@nikita.sinha: Aye Aye captain😂❤ @virat.kohli

@nikvirgoals: Omgee😍😍 she's going with him too!!!😻😻 Am dead💘

I laughed as we were stupidly commenting on the post. I was just scrolling down the feed when i heard a loud slam on the door. I moved my eyes and saw Virat was there. So now he doesn't knock or do anything he just slams it right away and enters my house as if it is his own.

"Heyy! Virat! See my GQ's shoot pictures are out" I exclaimed looking at him only to see his angry face.

Now what angry boy?

"You done with your packing?"He said in a serious tone.

"Noo i was about to do" I said innocently.

"What the hell niku? I told you an hour before i left from my house! We have to leave in 2 hrs! Just go and pack right now!" He shouted throwing his luggage on the couch.

"Virat! What happened? Why are you pissed off?" I asked standing up

"Nothing! Just Go!" He said a loud.

"Fine! Don't shout at me like this" I frowned and left to my room to pack my stuff.

I put my bag on the bed and started picking out clothes from almirah when virat entered the room.

"What's this?" He asked with his deadly expressions showing me the picture which i just posted on instagram with sid.

"Picture from my shoot? Duh! Can't you see?" I said looking at him then back to putting my clothes inside bag.

"Why are you so close to him? Can't you see what people are commenting on it! You're with me now i don't think you should do such shoots" He said coming closer to me.

"Whaat? Are you just doubting on me? For what? I am not even yours! And since when it started bothering you what people are commenting they'll do it anyhow without a reason! You can't tell me what or what not to do! It's my career you can't order me who i am gonna work with! " I said boring my eyes into his.

"I can tell and i will! I am not liking this closeness at all! I am your boyfriend" He holded my wrist and pulled me closer in a jerk.

"Accidentally!" I replied.

His grip got loosened from my wrist and i could see huge disappointment on his face.

"You know what! Don't! Just don't dare to speak this word again! I'll lose my patience!" He pointed his finger to me and left from the room slamming the door again.

What do you want Virat?

I didn't said a single word except packed my stuff in half an hour and came outside strolling my luggage with me and sat on the couch and just started doing something on my phone just to avoid him.

Now i was pissed off at him. I don't understamd what he wants how can he decide my work. Why even he's getting jeaouls of sid? He's just a co-model and a good friend.

"You want to eat something before leaving?" I asked for the sake of humanity still scrolling down through my phone.

"Yes!" He came and sat besides me.

"Go and take watever you want from the kitchen" I said still pissed off at him.

"Babygirl's mad at me?" He pouted.

So now anger's gone all away in seconds!

"Oh? Where's your anger now? A minute before you were shouting at me without any reason and now babygirl?" I looked at him with a questioning look.

"I am Sorry! You know me! It's just that i didn't liked the way you two were close. I am no one to come in between your work. You can work with whoever you want but can it just be from a fair distance?" He said making the cutest face.

Oh boy! I've fallen for you and i can't deny this now!

"Virat! It's not me who decide it's the photographer who makes it according to the need and how it'll look good! If am working with a guy that doesn't mean we are into something! If am with someone then i am with him only! Even if this relation is not like what i thought of then also i am in it, don't ever question on my loyalty! I hate this!" I said holding his hands.

"Fine! You're right! I trust you! But still you have to deal with this possesive kohli! I can't help out!" He said smiling making me chuckle.

"Let's leave now?" I said standing up.

"Yes! The driver's waiting outside!" He picked his luggage and as soon as we were out of the apartment the media was all over there just waiting for us.

Clicking pictures, asking questions about what not. They were in huge amount.

"Mam! Mam! You too are going with Sir? Won't it affect your shoots?"

"Mr Virat? Have you thought of getting married?"

I chuckled at this one!

"Won't it be a distraction if she's coming with you?"

"Mam? Are you pregnant?"

I bursted out in laughter at this!
Do they even know what are they talking about!

They were just showering unnecessary stupid questions.

Virat looked at me holded my hand tightly and made a way for us to leave from that crowd.

"I don't want anyone to ask about my personal life. Cricket is something i live for and there can't be anything that can distract me from playing. She's going to support me i want her to come with me" He spoke and shut everyone's mouth there.

It felt so great when he stands up for me like this!

"Thanks Virat!" I said as we sat in the car.

"For what? You are my responsibility now! I told you i'll never let anyone question on you!" He said squeezing my hands making me smile.

Stop doing such overwhelming things. This is it! I am in love with you Virat! I am!

Back with an update!😎
Having some really hectic days!
You all might be watching Ind Vs Aus!
Ind not in a good position now but still i hope for the best🌎❤
I hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and comment❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 19.4K 43
The whole cricketing world knew that they both are family friends. But Ella, Nelson and the word 'friend' doesn't fit in the same sentence. They hate...
Time Travel By <3

Fanfiction

27.9K 2K 18
This twenty two year old lad wakes up one day and wonders in whose room he was. He gets out of the bed and wanders around and accidentally sees hims...
27.2K 1.3K 12
~uncontrollable chaos together~ [[ no romantics, only platonic ]] Virat slung his arm around Rohit's as he looked at him lovingly, "come on babe" R...
22.4K 785 34
π•π•šπ•£π•’π•₯ π•‚π• π•™π•π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•”π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ Deep down you just want to be loved in the way that clams your soul. r.h Sin. ...