For Your Pleasure [R Rated Sh...

By AlienaFaeithx

A collection of short fantasies, all for your pleasure. Ranges from secretly not so nice guys, firemen, and t... More

For Your Pleasure [R rated One Shots]
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE! :)

My Roommate and I

355K 2.4K 226
By AlienaFaeithx

Why hello all you beautiful peoples!!!

VOTE PLEASE --------------------->

It's one little button, it doesn't hurt and it'll make MY day!!!

This is my first fantasy (up on Wattpad) I hope you guys enjoy it, it's just the normal, no BSDM or anything like that because I have no personal experience for that kind of stuff so I don't know how  hardcore stuff will turn out :l If you guys really want I might try it out later...?

 And also a little author note I don't do the whole 'He took out his 9 inch cock that was 3 inches wide' or the 'I stroked her 32D cup sized boobs' because honestly, when you are having sex, YOU DON'T NOTICE THE EXACT SIZE! Sorry just really annoying how some people sometimes write that :/ So anywaay ending my very long rant, here it is :)

My Roommate and I

"Hello?" Jenna answered her phone as she speed walked home after a breakfast run. She could almost taste the hot cinnamon rolls in the paper bag she was carrying as a result of an early morning trip to the bakery just down the street. "Hey, I'm calling about the flat mate wanted ad? Is this Jenna?" His deep husky voice immediately shot tingles up and down her spine straight to her core. She refrained from moaning into the phone to a complete stranger, well tried to, a tiny one came out. She was never one for self-control. Before the person on the other line could reply to her squeak she introduced herself. “Oh yes, this is Jenna, do you have a question about the flat or something like that?” She tried to collect herself and almost succeeded until the man’s voice broke her down again. “No questions, I was just wondering if there’s like a process you have to go through to apply or...” He left the sentence hanging, waiting for Jenna to jump in with an answer. Jenna was freaking out by now, she had wanted a female roommate, she had never even considered a male one. Time to ask her friend for advice. “Excuse me for a minute I have call from my boss coming through; can I get back to you?”  After jotting his number onto the memo app on her phone she called up Suze for advice. “YES, YES YES!” Suze screamed into the phone. “Suze, calm down, hearing his voice he’s so hot, there is no way he’ll be single. And I’m shy! Have you forgotten that? I’m not going to rip off my clothes and jump him as soon as he walks through the door!” Suze let out an audible sigh down her end of the line. “Jen, Jen, Jen… Are you really that naïve? If he’s taken, I bet he’ll have hot single friends that he can bring round! Come on Jen, you know it’s a good idea, just don’t think anything of it, it’s completely natural.” “Fine.”

***         ***         ***         ***

Jason got all his gear from the changing rooms as he prepared to leave the gym. He had a meeting scheduled with Jenna about the flat later today and he had to go get ready. Not that it would take him long; he just wanted to be prepared. After checking the boxing room changing area once more he grabbed his sports bag and he made his way to sign out at the receptionist desk.  A petite brunette he’d never seen before was behind it, casually doodling on her jotter pad. He was a regular here so the brunette must be new. As he got closer to her, the overpowering scent of sugarcane and shampoo engulfed him, a smell so sweet but not sickly. It was delicious, so delicious in fact that his body didn’t know how to react. Taking advantage of this, he ran out to his car before he got a boner.

The smell clung to his clothes and swirled around in his car on the ride back to his mate’s. Him and his friend David had flatted for the last five years, ever since they were fresh out of high school and going to college. David was due to come back from his honeymoon any day now and Jason had enough sense to GTFO, so his friend could have some peace with his new wife. Jenna's flat was perfect, in location and everything he wanted in his flat, the girl was an added bonus. Over the phone, she seemed a bit shy, her voice soft but hesitant. And the incredibly sexy moan couldn't be missed. If he had heard a moan over the phone from any other girl, he would’ve kind of been put off by the smuttiness, but not Jenna. There was something about her that was so innocent, that turned him on immensely. Not usually one for judgments, he wasn’t skilled enough to have someone pegged on the first go. Back at home he showered and dressed, added a dab of cologne before heading to the address Jenna had given him, hoping that this would turn out well.

***          ***          ***          ***

Jenna had no idea that Jason was heading to her flat this very moment as she slipped into the shower after a boring day at her part time job. Money was tight at the moment and she needed a flat mate soon to help pay the bills. Until then though, she had to work her ass off as a free-lance journalist and a part time gym receptionist. As the hot spray hit the muscles that were stiff from sitting in the same position all day, she pondered who this Jason might be. She hoped he’s not too tempting, she didn’t plan to have any hookups anytime soon. She wasn’t a virgin, no way, at age 21, she had only one serious boyfriend, one that she gave her heart and soul to until he broke her heart by moving away to Scotland without any explanations or goodbyes. After that she had a few one night stands but she just couldn’t find anyone that could make her ache with desire. She had promised herself that she would start dating as soon as she hit 25, she didn’t intend to be forever alone.

She massaged her scalp with her shampoo and slowly rubbed herself all over with the soapy sponge cloth, sighing as she stretched the muscles that have been cramped for so long. She wrapped herself in a fluffy pale blue towel before heading to her room to put on some comfy clothes. Her closets were bare and with a sigh she realised it was laundry day and when it’s laundry day, it means ALL her clothes were in the wash. Not a piece was left behind. ‘Oh well, its lazy Saturday’ she thought, ‘waiting a couple hours for the washing to dry in my towel won’t be that bad.’ She secured the towel by tucking the end in at the top right side, so it clung tight to her body and didn’t threaten to fall off.  

Turning the radio on she began to sing along, she always found listening to music fun and it loosened her up immensely. Soon she was jumping up and down to the beat, hair flowing laughter rising, feet pounding. This was the most fun she had had in a long time.

***          ***          ***          ***

Jason paused outside the door, debating whether he should just walk in or not. He was certain someone was in there, due to the music and the laughter coming from within. But he had been ringing the doorbell for the past 10 minutes and no one had come to the door. He pushed open the door and was shocked to his core. There she was, the one he presumed was Jenna and was mightily surprised. Her voice had hinted of her beauty but she was mind blowing in the flesh. She was dressed scantily in a towel dancing, with her back to him, her hands up in the air and her hips moving sensually to the beat. He stood there dumbly, unable to look away just staring at her perfect form. The smell of sugarcane hit him, and there’s no doubt that Jenna was the receptionist he had seen just a few hours ago. Fate was what brought them together.

“Hello?” Jason cleared his throat. She whipped around and her beauty slapped him in the face. Warm soft chocolate brown eyes, cute button nose and incredibly full pink lips. She was pale with brunette hair tumbling in semi-wet waves down her back. Her face was so open and sweet he had to resist the urge to kiss her right there. “I’m Jason; we set up a meeting for the flat earlier this morning?” Her expression changed to a mixture of embarrassment and guilt. “Oh God, I’m so sorry, my mind just completely blanked. But it’s alright; I’ve got absolutely nothing planned. Come on in, oh jokes you’re already in. Um, have seat, yes please do, the couch is over there, oh of course, I didn’t need to tell you that, you can see it…” She trailed off, Jason could tell she was nervous because of her babbling fit she just had but he found it endearing and was very turned on. He sat on the couch so he could hide his growing boner, but Jenna’s hardened nipples that were poking through the towel weren’t helping anything. She just seemed to notice she only had a towel on and blushed profusely, apologizing again and again. “I’m sorry, I’m not usually like this, it’s my laundry day, so everything is in the wash so I was just waiting for the clothes to dry on the line…” Jason sensed her extreme embarrassment and discomfort so being a gentleman; he took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders, guiding her arms through then zipped it up. She smiled and thanked him before taking a seat with a bit of paper and a pen.

“So you’re Jason, any background information I need to know?” He shook his head. “Nothing big, no criminal records, I used to flat with my mate but he’s married now so I need to get out of his hair.” She quizzed him on any bad habits, whether he was a smoker or a drinker, his age and his full name. “I might sleep talk every once in a while and I put my feet up on the table, but that’s about it, I’m very tidy and I’m good with dishes.” He gave her a charming, heart melting smile. “I don’t smoke, I have a couple of beers with my mates but I’m not alcohol dependent or anything like that. I’m 23 and my full name is Jason Hart.” She bit down on her lip as she carefully wrote the information down on her bit of paper, and he desperately wanted to bite it for her. He backed away, so he wouldn’t get tempted, and he caught a glimpse between her open legs. Oh God, there it was, warm, pink and gloriously wet. He found himself leaning in to kiss her but snapped himself out of it before she could notice what had just happened. Jenna wondered why Jason kept shifting his weight and fidgeting throughout the whole session. Was she that boring? She wondered.

He tried to shift his focus from her, he was here to get a flat not a girlfriend. Girlfriends were too clingy, too demanding and they wanted the very best. They didn’t give a shit if he was giving his best; it had to be the best. He was never good enough, he didn’t express his feelings enough or call every single day or buy them enough stuff. It was either there was something wrong with him or something wrong with the girls he picked. “Urm, Jenna, could I use your shower? I had to come straight from the gym so I haven’t had the chance…” He knew fully well that he was lying, he just needed a cold shower desperately to get rid of his annoying friend. “Yeah, sure, it’s down the corridor, right door to the right.” He stood and headed to the direction Jenna pointed towards, and then and only then did Jenna see the extremely BIG bulge in his pants.

She couldn’t hear the water go on, so guessing he was lost, she made her way to the bathroom. Just as she got there, the water turned on assuring her that he had found it. There was a tiny crack in the doorway; he hadn’t closed the door properly. She crept up, telling herself she intended to close it, but what she really did was open it a bit further and peek in. She knew that she was doing was wrong, but for the life of her, she couldn’t stop. He was there, under the spray in all his manliness. She watched him for as long she dared before darting back into the lounge, pondering over what she saw.

Once they decided Jason would move in straight away, they had lunch together before Jason headed to his to pack. “Thanks for moving in at such short notice; I really need someone to split the bills with.” Jenna stood by her front door, handing Jason his jacket. “No, thank YOU for taking me in with such short notice. I’m sure we’ll get along great. I’ll see you tomorrow with my stuff.” He hugged her good bye; his muscly arms surrounded her, pulling her into his hard chest, squeezing gently. He couldn’t help but bury his face into her sweet smelling hair and desperately hoped she didn’t notice that he put an arm around her waist and pressed up against her biting back a groan as he felt her against him. He didn’t know that he was affecting her as much as she was affecting him. She let out short breathy moans as she felt his bulge against her and felt heat pool at her core. As Jason walked out to his car, he saw a trickle of her juices run down her leg.

***          ***          ***          ***

Jenna sat completely still on her couch, dumbstruck. Jason was a hottie. Completely gorgeous. He had short blonde hair with the bluest eyes, tanned, tall and oh-so-well-endowed. Of course she hadn’t missed the incredibly big bulge in his pants when he took his jacket off for her. His touch made her skin ablaze with fire and lust shot through the entire body. And the shower… Oh God how was she going to control herself when he was living here? She sucked at controlling herself, if she wanted to do something, she wouldn’t rest until she did it. Stubbornness was her best and worst trait. She hoped desperately she wouldn’t make a fool of herself by trying and most likely failing to seduce him. God that would be so embarrassing.

She couldn’t sleep that night, her whole body was tense, and every time she thought about him, she needed sexual release. In the end though, she fell into a fitful sleep. Jason was up all night long thinking about the babe he had met and wondering how on Earth he was going to resist that.

***           ***          ***          ***

Jason had all his gear packed into two duffels. Being a guy, he didn’t have many clothes, and not that much prized possessions either. He left a note for David for when he got back which told him to call him at his new place. After cleaning the whole flat and emptying out the fridge so the food wouldn’t rot before David came, he drove to Jenna’s.

Jenna was tidying up around the flat putting a new duvets, blankets and pillows in Jason’s room along with a few books from my shelves. Her wardrobe was now fully stocked and she was wearing a loose singlet top with some shorts and her hair was tied up into a bun.  The flat was all tidy, all set for a new arrival. The doorbell rang and this time Jenna went to get it. There stood Jason, his arm muscles bulging because of the heavy bags he was carrying, in his tight gray singlet and jeans that were slung low on his hips. Oh God, his delicious all man smell aroused her to a point she couldn’t think logically. She could feel the heat pooled in her panties, and felt her nipples harden underneath her singlet. Jenna welcomed him in and left him to unpack, while she prepared pasta for dinner. He came out in just boxers, no pants or shirt, with his hair artfully tousled. His abdomen was sculpted like a God, a perfect 8 pack; brawny arms and his pelvic bone showing. Oh God, Jenna didn’t know how to control herself.

“Hey.” He looked tired a bit worn out as he plopped down into his chair and stated to eat. Conversation slowed as they skipped from subject to subject. The celebratory wine loosened Jenna’s tongue and little by little flirting eased into the conversation. “So Jenna, why is a pretty girl like you not living with her boyfriend?” Jason asked, winking. As if this was the funniest thing in the world, Jenna giggled; her laughter was soon joined by Jason’s. “No!” She hiccupped. “I haven’t gone out with anyone for like …” She waggled her fingers then poked him in the chest. “A year. No, 10 years! Joking, 100 years! So I’m free for you. We could hookup because you are really hot.” At that comment, Jason froze, now completely sober.

Two options lay ahead of him. Take advantage of this sexy woman and bed her, probably resulting in the best sex he had ever had, or turn her down so they were both safe. She looked so tempting right now, her eyes nearly black with lust, her cheeks rosy, her lips stained a tiny bit red from the wine. The singlet she had on hung perfectly on her small frame, showing enough to lure him in but not all so it left him using his imagination. She stared at Jason, her eyes wide, her mouth slightly parted, and he so desperately want to say yes, to take her right now. But she had been hurt before, he could see it in her eyes as they talked and he didn’t want to be the one to ruin her. He didn’t want to inflict the pain he had inflicted on his other girlfriends, he didn’t want her to be constantly confused whether he loved her or not, he didn’t want to see her face twisted in pain when he did something wrong. He couldn’t think of a way to turn her down softly, hell, he couldn’t even ignore her blatant offer.

“You’re way too innocent for me. I like my girls experienced.” He said the excuse he had used countless of times, to countless girls that offered even so much as a one night stand. He wasn’t and never would be good at one night stands. He got too attached, wanted to know how they were or what they were doing when they had no intention of ever speaking to him again. As soon as the one night stand evolved to a relationship however, he couldn’t do anything right.  As the excuse tumbled out of his mouth, Jenna sat there, as if trying to figure something out. She slowly stood, and locked eyes with him. She undid her hair from her bun, so it fell down in curly waves well past her shoulders. She sensually slipped off her singlet and undid her bra, the pink nipples erect. He let out a shuddering breath as her silky skin was exposed to him, and his manhood rose to attention. She pulled down the shorts with her panties, making sure he got a glimpse of the soaking wet white lace, before twirling around to give him a full view.

“How does the body of an inexperienced woman look?” She whispered sensuously. God she was beautiful, her milky white skin glowed, smooth and silky, with curves all in the right places, and her breasts, God, no other way to describe them but the word perfection. He excused himself, before he could lose all restraint, and rushed to his room, blindly giving Jenna full view of his hardness. As he ran Jenna’s face scrunched up in pain, as if he had slapped her across the face. His stomach clenched to see the pain, the pain that he had inflicted on her, showing vividly on her face. Her teeth bit her sweet lips; her eyes were confused and lost. With a slight shake of her head, she stood and walked to her room without a backwards glance.

Jenna lay awake, wondering what she had done wrong. She was too innocent she thought bitterly. ‘Too innocent to handle a hot guy like you eh?’ She mocked Jason with all she had, trying to get rid of the tugging sadness within her. ‘I’ll show you who’s innocent. Jason Hart, I will have you begging on your knees for me, just you wait.’ She tried to fall asleep but her sexually tense body wouldn’t let her. She struggled to get a comfortable position but couldn’t find one like she usually could. It didn’t help that every time she closed her eyes, all she could see Jason’s wet naked body and the bulge in his pants. She didn’t even know when she actually fell asleep.

Jenna woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs the next morning. She rolled around on her bed, trying to wake up as the sun streamed in through the window and warmed her face. Who would be in her flat making breakfas…? Oh right, her new flat mate Jason, the one that had bluntly turned her down last night. We’ll see about that, she thought angrily. She showered then rubbed scented moisturizer all over, then got out a lingerie set she got for her last birthday from Suze. It had a midnight blue bra with black lace and ribbon like straps and tight panties to match. The panties subtly rode up her crack a bit to show the defined curves of her ass. Liking what she saw she slipped on her favourite sheer white night robe before heading to the kitchen.

When she walked in, Jason’s jaw dropped, and his crotch stood immediately to attention. Oh God he internally groaned. How was he going to live with her if she dressed like that around the house? Her boobs were nestled perfectly in that bra, round and perky and so soft looking, her waist nipped in with a perfectly toned flat stomach and long legs that proportioned the rest of her body. The white robe she had on was slightly see-through and as she turned her back to him to get a piece of fruit from the fruit bowl, he could see the delectable curve of her ass. He quickly sat so his stiff member was out of her line of sight, and then proceeded to eat his breakfast. She sat down with a banana and a glass of milk, after refusing the bacon and eggs Jason had cooked. His eyes were fixed on her; it was embarrassing how he couldn’t tear them away. Slowly, languidly she peeled the banana then held it up to her lips before started to lick it up and down, her eyes on his. Every blood cell pounded, his cock demanded release, and he gripped the edge of the table with both hands trying to get a grip on reality. Was this happening for real?  She started to pump the banana with her mouth, he sat there imagining how those silky lips would feel clamped around his cock until he couldn’t take it anymore, he jerked himself up to go take care of himself in the shower.

As Jenna watched him go she felt deeply humiliated. She couldn’t believe that she thought this would work. He seemed unaffected by her, and couldn’t wait to get out of there fast enough. With a sad sigh she ate the banana and went to change out of her ridiculous outfit. Jason stood under the hot spray of the showerhead as images of Jenna in that kinky outfit kept crossing his mind. One more thing like that and that would drive him over the edge. He pumped himself, back arching, guttural moans escaping his throat as his throbbing dick refused to cum. Groaning, he thought of Jenna’s pert boobs in that bra and how it would feel like to suck them, how soft the skin would feel against his, how tight she’d be when he drove into her.

After Jenna changed, she sought out Jason to apologise, but couldn’t find him anywhere. She heard groans from the bathroom and took a small peek. There Jason was, jerking off under the hot spray, his back muscles taut, his arm muscles rippling. She let out a small moan as she watched him, her body at the state of full arousal, juices wetting her panties as her breaths came out in pants. Hypnotized her eyes locked on the sheer size of him, Good Lord, there was no way that would ever fit inside of her. Maybe her ‘seduction gone wrong’ saved her after all. But yet she wanted a night with him, even if it was just one night. She wanted to feel wanted and loved by him, she wanted to feel like a woman and be fulfilled. He was all glistening wet, water droplets sliding down his face, over those sensual lips, down his chest and legs to his feet. Her eyes raked every single centimeter of him wanting to do nothing but run to him and kiss his soft lips senseless. She started to rub herself through her shorts, while pinching her nipples with the other hand. Hurriedly, she undid her shorts and slipped her hand inside, her wetness greeting her, to her swollen clit. She rubbed it, softly at first until she felt her orgasm building. She massaged it until she was so far gone; she let out an uncontrollable moan.

He whipped around at the sound, his wet now darker blonde hair sending droplets to the edges of the tub resulting in a series of pitter patter’s. Then, in one terrifying moment, their eyes met. Jenna’s brown ones bore into his blue, both of them froze, each embarrassed they had been caught in their position. His eyes raked over Jenna’s white blouse, how her pink nipples were poking through, how she was squirming to contain her wetness. Jenna watched as his eyes filled with desire, darkening until the blue in his eyes were midnight blue. “Jenna…” He husked, his voice was low, and it felt like he could barely speak but he wanted her so bad right now, he wanted her like he had wanted no other woman and at this precise moment he really couldn’t help himself. He wanted her to come running into his arms so he could kiss her all over and feel her in his hands and make sweet love to her all day long.

Before he could act on that fantasy, Jenna broke eye contact and fled, out of the flat and down the street. She ran all the way to Suze’s and arrived on her doorstep, panting and jabbering. “Suze Oh My God. I’ve gotten into some huge shit!” Jenna was pulled into Suze’s house by a slender hand and spent the following hours explaining exactly what shit she had gotten into.

 Jason lay on his bed trying to pull himself together. To seduce her or not to? He argued with himself over this matter while waiting for Jenna to come home.

Sleeping with Jenna Pro’s: Best sex ever (he was completely sure of it), He desperately needed the release, He could stop acting like a sex-crazed hormonal teenager around her, He would get to see her beautiful body naked.

Sleeping with Jenna Con’s: He might get too attached, She might get too attached, They might start to go out then he would get hurt, They might start to go out then she would get hurt, It would make flatting together awkward, It might make Jason move out.

The Con’s definitely outweighed the Pro’s he decided. ‘Keep your hands off Jenna,’ he growled at himself, ‘you can’t risk it.’

“He totally wants you!” Suze screamed. “No he doesn’t, you should’ve seen his expression when I pulled the banana stunt.” I mumbled. She laughed. “So then Jen, tell me why did he WANK over you?” she shrieked in delight. “This is way more than I could’ve hoped for! My baby Jenna is finally getting laid!”  After hours of arguing playfully with her best friend, Jenna finally made her way back to her house, well after dark. She steeled herself as she walked in, practicing her apologies to Jason for invading his private space. He wasn’t in the living room or the kitchen so she went and softly rapped on his door. “Come in.” She stepped into his room and saw him standing by his closet. She tapped her fingers nervously against the wooden frame of his bed as he refused to make eye contact with her. Jason fought the impulse to stare at her beautiful face, and ogle her body. If he looked at her, the tiny shred of his self-control that remained would disappear and he would pounce on her like a dog in heat. “Um, Jason?” Reluctantly he looked at her, and knew the moment his eyes landed on her face that it was a mistake. Her heart-shaped face was clouded with worry, a tiny crease in between her eyebrows showed her nervousness, and there it was once again, the lip biting. Everything about her was driving him crazy. “I’m just here to say…” Giving into the impulses of his body, he lunged forward towards her, put a hand on the side of her hip and brought her hips to meet his. She whimpered as she felt his semi-hard bulge on her stomach, her body filling with pure pleasure. “Oh God.” He groaned before giving in totally. He kissed the crook of her neck, his teeth nibbling his tongue swirling. He continued to plant little butterfly kisses up her neck, down her jaw to the side of her mouth. She turned her head slightly so her lips were moving against his, her hands clenched, holding his shirt tighter as his arm pulled her tighter against him. When she ran her fingers up his neck he lost all control, he needed her right now. He pushed her back against the door, and then lowered himself down to take her shorts off. Her pussy was freshly shaved and dripping wet. He attacked her bare, wet lips with his mouth, nibbling and licking her from top to bottom. She arched into him, pushing his face towards her more, more, more. His tongue swirled around her clit, sucking gently, evoking soft breathy moans. He fought the urge to drive into her now, this may be the last time he ever saw her again, he needed to enjoy it, savour it. That thought came like a punch in the gut. After this one night, he’s had to move out because of the awkward tension. Even after living with her for a day, he couldn’t leave; he couldn’t be apart from Jenna, not anymore. Doing this would surely end their time together. With all the strength he could muster, he pulled away, when all his body wanted more. Jenna stared at him her eyes crazy with desire, the first few buttons of her white blouse open to show her cleavage in that same sexy bra as this morning. Maybe they could have a benefits thing? As he looked into her eyes, there was no way he could do that to her, her eyes were so beautiful, so pure, he didn’t want to wreck it, any of it. He lowered his eyes so he wouldn’t get tempted, though her presence was enough to drive him over the edge. It was hot in the room, the sexual tension, the unfulfilled desire hung like a heavy blanket over them as Jenna stepped forward. “Jason?” Her voice was soft, with a twinge of sadness. He walked to the other side of the room, hoping that putting distance between them would work. Not wanting to look at her, he stared out the window, the dark night sky. There was moonlight somewhere, but with the light on, they couldn’t see it. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging his tightly. He could feel her chest rising and falling with every breath, he could feel her boobs pressed up against his back… Fighting the urge once more, he pushed her away.  “I can’t do this Jenna.” He growled, his voice hoarse filled with lust. “Oh.” Her voice was flat. He dared to look up to see her face. She was truly beautiful, even when her face was scrunched up in pain. His stomach clenched as he realised he kept hurting her again and again even though it was his intention to protect her forever. “Yeah, I’m too innocent for you. That’s why you don’t want me.” Tears were now streaming down her face. As much as Jason wanted to close that little distance between them and comfort her, to wipe her tears away and pleasure her beyond her wildest dreams – and his, he knew he would lose her if he did. She hightailed it out of his room leaving muffled sobs and a broken Jason in her wake. Jenna sat on her chair, crying her eyes out. Of course he didn’t want her, what was she thinking? Yet still her body hummed with pleasure just at the sound of Jason’s voice.

Jason couldn’t do it, her sobs made everything inside of him twist. He couldn’t let Jenna go when they both clearly knew what they wanted. But was he ready to deal with the consequences? No. Still, because he couldn’t contain himself, he was now hurting Jenna, he needed to explain, to ease her pain. Without wasting another second, he raced to her room and opened the door. Jenna was curled up on her comfy chair, her head was on her pulled up knees. “Jenna.” He stood in her doorway nervously. Jenna couldn’t fight anything anymore; she had no strength left in her body. She looked up at him, furiously wiping the tears away. She hated it when people saw her cry. “Jenna.” He whispered softly. “The truth is, I’ve been crazy for you ever since I saw you at the gym,” She wondered when they had met at the gym, she couldn’t remember but still went along with it. “And you turned me on so much with that banana stunt you pulled, and you looked beautiful in that robe.” His breath caught as he thought of this morning. “And that time you caught me… taking care of myself, I was thinking of you, and catching you catching me turned me on more  than you’d believe.” He started to kiss her slender neck in earnest, and Jenna completely surrendered herself to him, letting go of herself. “Really?” She breathed. “Yes. And you know what Jenna?” “What?” “Innocent girls really turn me on.” He fumbled with his belt then took his jeans off, revealing the biggest erection he had ever had under his boxers. “This is how you affect me.” She stared at him hope rising to her chest. “But, I can’t do this, I can’t hurt you. You make me feel things so violently I don’t know how to deal with it. I’m sorry.”

Taking one last leap of faith, Jenna walked towards, him and crashed her lips to his, kissing him passionately. He had no choice but to give in. He gripped her tight as she stroked him through his boxers, unwilling to ever let her go. Breaking the kiss, she kneeled in front of him and reached into his boxers to take his manhood out. He sucked in a breath when her fingernails lightly ran up and down his length before she kissed the head, swirling her tongue before licking up and down his shaft. She dipped and sucked, like a professional, as if she’d been doing this forever, when really, it was her first time. He let out a guttural groan as she took him whole into his mouth and started to pump him, her soft lips cushioning and adding suction exactly where needed. His fingers weaved through her hair, pushing her head forward, gently rocking his pelvis back and forth. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore; he had to be inside her. He pulled himself out of her mouth, and pulled her up before capturing her lips heatedly. Their tongues attacked each other, fast and furious, bringing for each other, a new level of passion. 

His fingers unbuttoned her shirt, both hands cupping her breasts through her bra fully. His fingers caressed her, her sensitive nipples causing her to moan as she slid her blouse off her shoulders. He kissed her shoulder, pushed the bra strap down then resumed kissing it. Unable to take anymore, she unhooked her bra and threw it across the room and pulled his shirt off and they finally reveled in each other’s naked glory.

He took her in his arms and pushed her up against a wall, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck for support. He fought the nearly over coming urge to push into her then and there, but resisted to savour it. He brought his lips to her hard rosebuds, nipping it lightly with his teeth then using his tongue to cool the sting, while rolling the other in between his fingers. She let go of the moans she held in for so long, letting them rip out her throat.

His manhood was pressed up against her wet lips as she straddled him, and wanting it in her, she desperately ground her pelvis to his. Not budging, Jason took his time playing with her round globes, until an overwhelming orgasm took Jenna. She came out of the fuzzy haze to realise Jason was still pleasuring her, and that was all it took for another one. “Jason… Please.” He knew exactly what Jenna was talking about, exactly what she – and he wanted. He carried her to the bed, and lay her down before kissing his way down from her neck to navel. She spread her legs for him eagerly, but he ignored it, heatedly making love to her lips. He swallowed her moans and without warning pushed a finger inside of her. She gasped and arched her back, her muscles tightening over his finger. He pulled out gently before pushing in again, working her, faster and faster into a rhythm. The only sounds that could be heard was their panting and the moans coming from Jenna’s lips.

Jason couldn’t believe that he was finally going to feel her, something he wanted ever since they met. He braced himself and rammed into her, groans ripping from his throat at how good she felt. She was tight, oh so tight, he drove deeper into her, as she met him for each thrust. His ragged breathing and her breathy moans filled the room as they bought for each other waves of shattering pleasure. Sweaty skin on skin, rubbing, teasing, making both of them spiral out of control. Panic seeped through Jason’s mind but he pushed it away firmly, no way was this going to be a one night thing, this was going to be forever. They rocked in a fast paced rhythm, Jenna taken in orgasm after mind numbing orgasm, as Jason plucked all her strings perfectly until she screamed his name as she had her final, explosive climax. Her walls tightened and milked Jason for all he was worth until he followed her into an abyss of pleasure. “Wow… It’s been so long since I’ve had…” Jenna stuttered, unable to catch her breath. “You were amazing, the best sex I’ve ever had, I ever will have.” Jason replied, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Jenna looked up at him, her eyes inquiring what the last sentence meant.

With a devilish grin he took her by the hand and led her to the tub… to clean her up of course.

So guys! How are you all? :) I hope you guys enjoyed, drop me a comment on what you think! Thanks for reading...

And PLEASE don't be a silent reader! Comment, vote and fan please!!!!! It'll make me very happpy :)

If you have any requests, PM me and I'll try my best, thanks guys :)

Love Lena xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 3.1K 25
«អូនអគុណដែលស្រលាញ់អូនមើលថែរអូនទោះបីជាអូនស្ថិតក្រោមស្ថានភាពពិការក៏ដោយ» ប្រភេទ:មនោសញ្ចេតនា,ផ្អែមល្ហែម,ប្រកួតប្រជែង
111K 1.1K 75
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
213K 2.7K 20
Warning 18+ short novel មួយនេះមានពាក្យសម្តីមិនសមរម្យ ច្រើនរាប់មិនចេះអស់#taekook 🔞🔞 only
46.9K 855 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...