Miraculous: Marinette's Predi...

Per KandyKate

C O M P L E T E D ✔ Book 2 of the Marinette's baby series. (SEQUEL) Raising a baby isn't as easy as others... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Missing chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Final Chapter

Chapter 25

7.3K 194 187
Per KandyKate

Marinette was still in disbelief.

Did that really happen? Did something she had only dreamed of since she was fifteen finally happened just the day before.

As if the phone call of her sobbing mother and her proud father congratulating her, she would have told anyone who predicted that moment that they were totally insane!

Hell, she was almost convinced that it was a dream.

Adrien didn't give her the time to grasp it, in a matter of hours he was off again, and Marinette didn't pay mind to where he went, all she could focus on was the heavy weight of her finger.

She felt like a queen, every now and again she would see a sparkle, and it would throw her off completely. She could not stop staring at the ring.

She had always known deep down that she was his, and he was hers, but this sense of accomplishment was somewhat different than she could have possibly imagined.

The whole world would know, the whole city would recognize Adrien as her husband, and she had the paperwork that would soon validate something she had only hoped would happy, beside the unexpected miracle that was Louis of course.

Marinette could barely hear Ayla rambling beside her about the new house Gabriel had given to them, and she can faintly hear the radio she had turned on to keep Louis occupied.

"I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you girl!" Alya piped from next to her, the soft bell of her voice finally ringing in Marinette's ears pulling her out of her prolonged trance of bliss. Marinette could then hear the sound of the beat, the music playing a catchy tune of the radio.

"To be honest...I can't believe it either." She murmured, her blue eyes looking up to watch Louis' body sway to the beat of his favorite song.

"I'm not dreaming....right?" She looked at Alya, with a slight daze. Marinette could feel Tikki squirming in her pocket, ready to just pop out, and celebrate. Even though Alya knew about her identity as Ladybug, she didn't want to overwhelm her with the presence of Tikki. Marinette worried it would be more confusing on Louis, and she had worried about Louis possibly telling all of his classmates that she and Chat Noir were his parents.

That was a little talk Marinette made a mental note of to talk to Louis about when he was older.

"Well...."Alya reached over to grab Marinette's hand and brought it up straight to her face so the ring sparkled in her eye.

Marinette sighed, watching it, letting it all sink in.

"I think I''m going to cry..." Marinette spoke, her voice quivering, something she had not wanted or intended it to do.

Alya chuckled and she leaned on Marinette.
"Me too, girl."

Marinette blinked away a few tears that threatened to ebb down her rosy cheeks and she sniffled slightly.

She closed her eyes and she leaned on her best friend. She smiled slightly and she took in a deep breath.

"You ever think you could be that way with Nino? Get married...start a family...or like...you know.. the other way around the way me and Adrien did it?" She asked, attempting to lighten the mood but then found herself blushing with embarassment.

Marinette blinked as she heard the loud gulp from Alya who pulled away almost immediately after Marinette had even asked the question.

Her brown eyes widened and a deep blushed surfaced to her beautiful tan skin and blessed her round cheeks almost instantaneously.

"W-What?! N-No! ... I-I mean....maybe? What? No...I mean someday..." Alya stuttered and she looked around immediately.
She felt the whole room become stuffy and Marinette looked at her, and giggled.
Even Louis stopped to look at her.

"That was an unfair question...you...caught me off guard and put me on the spot!" Alya jabbed a finger at her jokingly, but still had quite of a glare within the look she gave her.

Marinette nodded with a giggle.
"Okay, you're right, you're right....I'm sorry." She smiled. "It was something that I was curious about."

The two of them remained in silence and Alya looked down at her hands.
"I mean...it's not like I haven't thought about it. I do want to get married eventually, I do want a family of my own in some time. Probably not now...but eventually." Alya sighed and closed her eyes as she rested against the back end of the sofa and stared at the ceiling with thought.

"I haven't talked to Nino about it. We've been dating for almost a year and a half, and it still seems a bit too early to talk about it. But I do hope he feels the same." She murmured and then she closed her eyes as if she was thinking long and hard about something.

Marinette smiled and she reached over to grab her friends hand.
"Alya....Nino is crazy about you...I'm sure he thinks you're the most beautiful and important girl in his life right now. Maybe that will change when he has a daughter but....for the most part he loves you." She giggled, watching Alya blush at the thought of her and Nino sharing a child together.

"In a few months or years I'm sure he'll open up to you and he'll share the same dreams and ambitions as you do." Marinette finished, looking at her friend once again.

Alya opened her eyes once more and she smiled, taking a deep breath and relaxing.
"I guess you're right...I could always give it some time and see where our relationship takes us."

Marinette nodded and watched Louis climb on to her lap.

"Of course." Marinette smiled, and playfully wiggled her brows as she wrapped her arms around Louis.
"That's something I'll be thinking about, I can't wait to see how amazing you'd look in a wedding gown."

Alya chuckled and she leaned forward and looked at Marinette.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves." She teased. "I mean...it's your choice what gown you'd like to wear at your own wedding. Gabriel's design? Or your own..."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. Mom! Noo." Louis protested as Marinette wrapped him in a cacoon of blankets.

"I know baby." Marinette cooed as she bundled her little one. "But it's going to get really cold tonight and mommy wants to keep your little pea toes warm so she can eat them up tomorrow." She smiled and then she placed the little one into his new bed.
Louis blushed and pouted, looking up at his mother with glossy blue eyes.

Marinette watched him. She smiled at how much he resembled the two of them so perfectly.
He sported silky golden hair the way his father did, he held his father's even complexion without mercy and rocked Marinette's tiny nose better than she did. His eyes were as wide as Marinette's with thick lashes that could impress the queen of England. Marinette reached down and played with his hand before she tucked him in completely.

Unbeknownst to Marinette, the balcony door behind her opened slowly, and in climbed a sly black cat.

Marinette paused immediately, her muscles clenching as she heard a noise from behind her.

Instantly, her motherly instincts kicked in.
Protect Louis.
Protect Louis.
Protect Louis.
This was a new home, anyone could have heard that it was owned by the Agreste's.

She didn't know what values it held and what it could have possibly allured to the thieves of paris.

In a swift panic, Marinette reached for the lotion bottle.
Chat slowly approached the two, his green eyes scanning over to see his son, but was soon dodged out by Marinette as she came at him full speed.

Marinette felt her heart race as she lunged towards the unknown assailant.
"BURGLAR!" She screamed and hurled the full bottle of lotion straight at his head.

Chat gasped and immediately saw white the moment the bottle clocked him straight in the head, sending him tumbling backwards and landing on the ground harshly.

"OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He grunted and he rubbed his head adamantly. He looked up at her with a soft pout and a glare.

Marinette immediately opened her eyes and gasped upon seeing her kitty on the ground rubbing his head.

"O-oh my gosh! Chat I'm so sorry! I thought you were a burglar!" She stuttered and ran over to him to help him up.
Chat stood up and rubbed his head with a groan.

"A burglar? Really Marinette?" He asked and looked at her.

Marinette hid against him shyly.
"Its a new house...I thought the word got around. I don't know if this house is like a jackpot for burglars and stuff. It wouldn't have hurt you to at least knock and let me know you were coming in."

Chat sighed and subtly brushed passed her, his eyes widening as he saw Louis completely cocooned up in a swarm of blankets.

"Marinette...are you wrapping up our son for a bake sale? He's going to roast in there!" He shook his head and began to peal off the layers of blankets.
Marinette groaned and she smacked his hands away, to wrap him up in the blankets again.
"No...it's going to be cold tonight. I don't want him to freeze." She protested.

Chat chuckled and looked at Marinette, his eyes nearly glowing through the mask as it was quite dim in the room.
"There's heat...it'll be okay. I promise." He placed a hand on her shoulder, his warm touch immediately calming her nerves quite a bit.

Marinette looked at her fiance and she nodded. She took a step back and watched Chat unwrap the child and looked down at him with complete admiration.
Chat reached down and caressed Louis' cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I never knew I could love and admire someone this much..." He whispered.

Marinette cleared her throat and gasped at his words, pretending to be hurt.

Chat chuckled and he looked back at her briefly.
"Besides you..." He winked at her and gave her a brief charming smile before his attention was back on Louis once more.

Louis looked up at Chat, his blue eyes looking straight into his. Louis blushed slightly and he grabbed on to his father's hand.
"Dada..." He murmured softly before he closed his eyes.
Chat smiled and watched his son fall asleep right before his eyes.

Marinette yawned slightly, blushing at how tired she'd become lately.
She took the time to admire the man she was about to marry.
Since they had started dating, Chat definitely had grown more muscle definition. Not that he didn't have any before, but Marinette had definitely began to notice it and how well the suit hugged on to the biceps he was sporting. She especially noticed the muscles that bulged through the suit each time his shoulder blades shifted and Marinette found herself oggling. She looked away just as Chat stood up and looked at her.

"Are you tired?" He asked with a small smile.

Marinette nodded subtly and she carefully made her way over to him and grabbed his hand.

Chat let go of her hand, to Marinette's surprise and he dipped low to pick her up into his arms bridal style.

She gasped as he swooped her up into his arms. She blushed and leaned on him, a small smile tugging her from ear to ear.

She scooted on to the bed and she waited for him. He climbed on to the bed with her, pressing a firm kiss on her forehead. She relaxed in the presence of him, humming as his arms wrapped around her securely. She twisted in his arms, pressing herself against him completely. Her hands reached up and cupped his face, pulling his mouth down to hers for a deep kiss.
Her brow furrowed slightly as they moved against him. She hummed in delight as his lips immediately moved against her.

She felt butterflies in her tummy and at that moment Marinette felt she was on cloud nine. She swore she wasn't this happy since Louis was born and she got to hold him for the first time.

Their lips parted audibly and she pressed her face into his chest. She rubbed her blushing cheek against him and sighed.

"I'm so happy..." she murmured. Her fingers traced small pattern in his chest and she closed her eyes, taking everything in one moment at a time.

Chat chuckled, his fingers running up and down her spine. He paused at the rise of her haunches, and he kissed her head again.

"Does that mean I'm doing this right?" He joked, his tail slowly moving and laying against her ankle.

Marinette giggle and she looked up at him, smiling so much her face became sore.

"Are you kidding? It was perfect." She replied, her fingers curling around the bell of his collar. Her other hand slid up his neck and cupped his face. The tip of her fingertips buried into his soft silky hair and Marinette kissed him again. She bent her leg and held it at his hip, brushing her inner thighs against him.

Chat blushed under the kiss, his hand lightly holding her thigh as their lips moved in perfect synchronization. Marinette couldn't hear anything but the sound of her heart pounding against her chest, and the movement their lips whispered into the still air.
The moonlight began to cast a relaxing light against her skin and Marinette wanted nothing more than to make love to him.

But...

There were other things she had to keep her mind on as well.

Something new.
Something she was excited for.
Something she looked forward to all her life since she was a little girl.

She smiled and slowly pulled away from the kiss, her nose rubbing against his.

"Mmm....I think there's a new topic we should discuss...it seems like a pivotal thing to do at the moment." She teased, raising a brow and looking up at him.

Chat groaned as she pulled away from the kiss. He pressed his forehead to hers and remained close.
He took in a deep breath and finally opened his eyes.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" He spoke, looking into her blue eyes.

Marinette blushed and she bit her lip as she wanted to scream with happiness.

"We have a wedding to plan."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. My computer broke, and I got a new job.
Anyway, an update on the person who stole my story.

She refused to take the YouTube videos down so I did file a copyright claim and they removed it. However, I noticed that she posted translated versions on to German websites and still didn't credit me.
I've grown tired of asking her to remove them.
Anyway, season 2. Yas. I'm hyped.
I hope everyone has had a good month!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

612K 13.3K 31
C O M P L E T E D ✔ This is an ongoing series. Marinette's baby (book 1) Marinette's Predicament (book 2) Marinette's Promise (book 3) Marinette's we...
34.9K 815 62
These are random story ideas that come to me that aren't big enough for a full book. A lot of them are going to be Nalu but other ships I have ideas...
60.1K 972 12
This girl had a normal life until one day went terribly wrong. She was pregnant with a superhero's baby. Marinette struggles to tell Chat about her b...
294K 6.4K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...