baby. baby. (Justin Bieber F...

By ILYJustin4ever

She pulls away from the kiss still a little shook. She gives me a smile. "Yes." She says grinning with her ey... More

Note from author
Changes
Reunited
Him
Connection
Feelings
Distance
What does this mean?
Secret
I Want This. Do you?
Madness
A little too late
Totally like the Movies
Pressure
Hate the Guys
Run River ?
Where is he?
Overreacted
India gone mad
Damn it India
Complicated
Ummm
River
Good at it.
Cant take it back But i'm ok with that
Summer
Dad?
Takes time
Coronado
"Jay?" + Brunch
Forget about it.
We're not there yet...

Prom Night

42 3 0
By ILYJustin4ever

Justin's POV

  I fixed  the last rose cause it went the opposite direction from the others. I grabbed another hand full of the rose pedals to make the question mark look a little more question markey.

   On  the other side of the room, one candle hasn't been lit. So I rushed over to light it. I glanced around the room, making sure everything was perfect.

   India would be here any minute so I stretched my arm and grabbed the ring on the counter. At that second she walked in.

         India's POV

   So Justin texted me with an S.O.S, Emergency!!, come to your place ASAP! I knew it wasn't an emergency cause Justin texted me these all the time.

   Last week he S.O.Sed me cause he said he was hungry and no one made the best sandwiches as I did. 🙄 The week before that he said no one kisses as good as I do.

  All I know is, I for real better be the only one he's kissing.

  What was weird this time was, he wanted me to come to my own house. What the heck was he doing there?

  I got this text as soon as the last bell rang for class. Wayne didn't make it to school today so I just drove straight home.

    I dropped my bags at the front door. "Justin!" I called looking around the house. I called a few more times. No response.

  I skipped up the stairs and made my way to my room. I twists the knob and walked  in.

  My hands immediately covered my mouth. I turn my back to him. My hands still covering my mouth.  I hear him chuckle and I slowly turned to him.

  "Justin." I cheesed. He gave me a smirk and pulled me towards him.

   "Yes. Yes! YES! I'll go to prom with you Justin Bieber."  I leaned him and gave him an I love you kiss.

  "You like it?" He motioned to the room.

   "I love it! Your so cute." I pinched his cheeks. He turns his head trying to get away from my hold.

   Prom was this weekend and I've been waiting for this dude to asks me for like, ever. But he did, and it was perfect.

         Prom Night.

   "So red or pink lips?" Janay asks as she finishes her make-up.

   "Red all the way." I answer finishing mine.

  "Well I think pink would go great with the blue." She insisted.

   "Well girl why'd you ask. You seem to know what your doing." I got up and fixed my dress.

    "We should get going guys. The boys have been here for a while." Janay, Lia, Anna, and I made our  way down the stairs.

   Ps. Anna is Austin's girl

Justin's POV

    We were at the foot of the stairs, waiting for the girls to come down. I lean at the head of the stairs with one hand that I laid my head on and the other I held a corsage. 

   "Damn! Where these girls at?!" Jason became frustrated.

   "Dude chill. They just getting pretty for us." Austin informs.

   "Yeah they love things like this. Let them have it." Wayne adds.

   "Well they for real need to hurry up before we late to this f**k*** dance." Jason becomes more frustrated. I sigh as I roll m eyes. My mom comes down the stairs with a camera.

"Here they come." She sang

One by one the girls walked down the stairs. Looking beautiful as ever. The guys complimented as they walked down.

India was the last that I saw and.......

"Damn." I said so only she could here. She smiles and makes her way towards me.

"You look nice." I took her hand.

"Your not so bad yourself." She jokes as she fixed my tie. I looked down at it. And she made our way to the door.

"Is that everyone? I took a picture of everyone?" My mom shouted behind us. I turned to her.

"Mom."

"Ok. ok."

Later that night.

Held hand in hand we made our way into the school. The loud boom of music hits our ears as we went deeper into a night to remember.

The whole crew just dispersed. I even lost Justin for a second. Still hand in hand with Justin, we walked around the gym. Running into people and squeezing by.

It was a packed house. On my left you saw a group of girls getting down and dirty. Grinding up on each other, sweat dripping down their face. All that make-up work for nothing. I shook my head.

On my right I saw a couple slow dancing. Which was really ironic because Loyal by Chris Brown was playing. I chuckled to myself.

Then right there in front of me was the group that I walked in with. Sitting around a big table sipping on some punch. They looked so out of it and we just walked in. Justin who has been sitting next to me gives me a look.

I pulled him by the hand into the middle of the dance floor. He pulled his hand back and shook his head.

"Justin." I wined. He smiles and walks towards me.

"Dance with me and pretend the world doesn't exist." I pleaded holding his hand. He chuckles.

"Oh I will." He playfully winks.

And the Jay Z song was on.

We threw our hands up.

Rocked our hips.

And slow danced.

All of us.

We were just getting started.

Driving home from the fun hype night, I looked at the clock. It read 12:23. I looked around the car. Everyone was either knocked or totally out of it and Justin was knocked.

The limbo was dropping us off one by one. We stopped at my house.

"Just let mom know I'll be at Justin's for the night." I informed Wayne.

"Yeah whatever." He seemed too tried to be in conversation. He shut the door and walked in the house and limbo drove away.

In the car it was just Justin and I. He was still knocked out. When we came to our arrival, I shook his shoulder.

"Babe. This is our stop." I spoke. His eyes shot open and and he got up. We walked into the house hand I hand.

    Patty and Jeremy were not home because they once again had a business trip. They were always so busy.

   We walked down to Justin's room and the first thing he did was throw himself to the bed full clothes. I chuckled while I grabbed my overnight bag and got ready for bed.

Walking out the bathroom with a clear face. Justin was out of it. I didn't bother to wake him up. But when I sat on the bed his eyes slowly opened.

"Aww. I missed you taking off that hot dress." He wined." He picked his head up.

"Yup." I walked towards him and wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Well that sucks." He adjusted himself.

"So I was thinking.." I started. My fingers played behind his neck. I was already regretting what I was about to say before I said it but I said it anyway.

"I think I'm ready." I said sounding unsure of myself. He squinted his eyes at me.

"For..." He asks confused.

"You know." I said scooting myself closer to him. He raised his eyebrows at me this time and chuckled.

"No. No India I don't."

I look down at my fingers that were now down in front of me me then looking back up again.

"I want you." Is all I said. I looked into his eyes and waited for his reaction.

"Want me? Want me as in, want me?" He asked assuring If that was exactly what I was talking about.

"Yes." I quickly looked down. I felt so stupid. I could feel myself. If my skin was any lighter, I swear my cheeks would be bright red.

He moved his head down trying to get me too look at him. When he does he takes my hand.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"I think. I mean I don't know Justin. The moment we started dating, even before that, I knew that you were going to be a big part of my life. I look at you all the time and ask how the heck I got so lucky. And I know how corny that sounds but I don't know, I guess I'm trying to say I'm in love with you Bieber. Every bit of you. And I want you to have me. I want you." I rambled. He looks speechless. But then he smirks.

"I love you too." He smiled. I smile back and stare at him for a while.

"Oh. You mean now? Like you want me now?" He seemed so cutely confused as always. I chuckled before kissing him.

I put my weight on him so he could lay his back on the bed. A kiss led to a longer kiss. To a make out session. To him somehow ending up on top of me. To him tugging on my shirt.

He began to trail kisses down my neck and found my soft spot and that's when I knew I really wanted this. That led to him tracing kisses down my belly. I arched my back at the touch.

Next thing I knew I was topless and and he was sucking the life out of my lips. His left hand was above my head locked in mine. And the other softly ran down my thigh.

I was surprised to how gentle he was being. I loved it. He tugged on my panties. The air was getting hot and all you could hear was our heavy breathing.

Then the big moment he stopped to look up at me an raised his eyebrows to ask me once again if this was ok. He entered me and I can't even explain this feeling in words but a gasp and a moan left my mouth at the same time.

And the night went on. And I was no longer a virgin.

AHHHHHHHH!!!! Y'all know the drill.

XOXO BABY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
3.5K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...