MultiFandom Imagines

By NessanityIsReal

i might upload once every three years but for now it is dead, enjoy my old stuff :)) (when i update, they're... More

Markiplier's Sister
You Again? (Osric x Reader) Part 1
Trust Me (Josh Dun x Reader)
Sonic x ICarly fanfic
Miss You, Love You More (Brendon Urie x Reader)
Little Trashmouth (Richie Tozier x Sis!Reader)
You Again? (Osric Chau x Reader) Pt.2
See What I See (Tyler Joseph x Jenna Black or Josh Dun)
Why? (Brendon Urie x OC)
Time After Time (Emily Perkins x BFF!OC)
Welcome To The Club (Cory Monteith/Finn Hudson x LilSis/Friend!OC)
Never (Rose x Ten)
Somehow (Bee & PuppyCat Author Insert)
Earth 38,649 (The Flash Fanfic)
You're Finally Here! Not Too Excited About That... (YouTube Rewind)
Samtsirhc Ekil Tol A Kool Ot Gninnigeb S'ti (Brittany S. Pierce x Sis!Reader)
Unexpected (Sanders Sides AU)
Acceptance (Trans!Peter Parker x BFF!Reader)
The Younger You Get (Sanders Sides)
Your Choice (Ralph Dibny x Male Reader)
What Can I Say? I'm A Flirt (Gabriel, Supernatural)
The Middle (Pance, Voltron AU)
If You Don't Believe In Oral Sex, Shut Your Mouth (Spideypool)
'Time Waits For No Man' 'Time Is Obviously A Woman' (TØP x Female Reader)
Losing the Battle, Rest In Peace Ronnie "Oni" Edwards
Why Did You Help Kill Markiplier? (Gen. Neutral Maid Reader WKM)
Who Killed The Bloopers?
New Perspective (Platonic CALM) Pt. 1
Come Save Me (Losers Club x Female Reader)
Joan Appreciation Day
update.io
#1 Space Dad
This Kinda Stuff Could Get You Expelliarmus From School (Phan HP AU)
We Can Never Get This Right (Youtube Rewind)
Inhale The Memes (Avengers)
Circle of Pain (Sanders Sides)
Welcome To The Fun (Magic Funhouse!)
updat 2.0 (yes i meant updat)
For Michael (BMC Expensive Headphones)
You're Playing With The Big Boys Now (Dark, Anti, and Ethan/Blank)
Gotta Go Fast (Sonic x Reader)
In Another Life... | Analogical
I Don't Like Your Boyfriend (Slight Reddie)
I'm Ready (Luke Hemmings)
Say You Won't Let Go (Markiplier x Reader)
I'll Be Home For Christmas (Crankgameplays x Reader)
Boys (Youtubers x Reader)
She Will Be Loved (Dan Howell x Reader)
Marry Me (NateWantsToBattle)
From Anonymous (Sanders Sides)
Welcome To Detroit (Platonic Septiplier)
Medusoid Mycelium (Sanders Sides/Analogical & Royality)
Be-equal-ten (Steve Harrington x Male!Reader)
Famous Last Words (Peter Parker x Male!Reader)
All This Time (Tom!Peter Parker x Male!OC)
Break (Peter Parker x Male!OC)
Sugar We're Going Down Swinging (I'll Be Your Number One) (Among Us)
My Fast Superstar (Glamrock Freddy x Sonic)
We're Trapped and Well Concealed (Among Us Red x Black)
Twitch-Crossed Lovers (Romeo x Juliet)
Through the Mori Glass (Unus Annus Self-Insert)

Forgiveness (Issa Twaimz x best friend Reader)

222 1 2
By NessanityIsReal

WARNING: This story involves rape (not detailed but it's explained as if a person was outside the door hearing the commotion) and a very, like ridiculously, detailed car crash. Because I know some peole can be triggered by certain stuff, I put this warning here, so if you are uncomfortable or triggered by these topics, DO NOT READ. Also contains some strong language so I recommend that readers under, hmm, 18 seems a little too extreme. Uh, under 14 should not read. Or at least, that's what I recommend.

"Babe, I'm going to take (Y/N) upstairs so she can rest." Mike said. "Hmm? Oh, no, I'll take her she's my best friend. You shouldn't have to take her." He arguably mumbled in his sleepy state. Mike chuckled, "No, you need to sleep, you guys both had a ton of drinks. You're not in the condition to help someone else." He said. "What did I do to get such a great guy like you into my arms? Oh wait, I'm a fabulous llama bitch." He said. Mike laughed at his goofiness, kissed him on the forehead and left the room to go take you upstairs in your drunken stupor.

When you both finally made it upstairs, you began to take off your shoes. You sighed and lied down. Mike slowly closed the door and locked it. "Hey, I know this'll blow your mind, but did you know that when you close a door, you're generally supposed to be on the outside, not the inside? Yeah. It's tru-" You cut yourself off as you saw him take his shirt off and slowly push you onto the bed. "W-What are you d-doing? G-Get off me!" Outside the door, all that could be heard, if you couldn't hear the loud music and people talking, was muffled screams, a bed creaking, some moans coming from a male, then a loud slap. Loud enough for even people downstairs to faintly hear. No one thought anything of it, either they were to drunk to care or they had perverted minds and, well, you know what they thought.

MIKE'S POV

'She fell asleep' yeah, if anyone were to ask about her when they saw her, I would tell them that. Wait, what about Issa? She might tell him. I mean, I really couldn't care less if he broke up with me. I'm only with him in the first place to get this far with her. But if she tells him, he might go to all lengths to keep me at least 5 miles away from her.

I pulled my pants and boxers back up and pulled my shirt back on. Look at her now, laying there, covered in my seed. I told her that one day, I would fuck her. She never listened, well look at her now. I draped her body over the blanket on the bed.

TWO DAYS AFTER THE PARTY...

ISSA'S POV

I finished editing my carpool video with Shane Dawson and I was already in a good mood from watching it, I could tell my fans would feel the same way. I posted it and sighed.*buzz buzz* I looked at my phone and saw the caller ID. Mikey❤❤ wants to FaceTime you... I smiled and picked it up.

My smile immediately dropped when I saw that he had been crying, "Mikey, what's wrong?!"

"I have something I have to tell you. I haven't told you at all in these past two days because I felt really guilty but someone finally showed me that it wasn't at all my fault."

"What is it?"

He sighed, "At the party, (Y/N) tried to make a move on me. She kissed me, I pushed her away, then she started, uh..."

I was fuming with rage, 'Why the hell would (Y/N) do that?!' But I put on a sympathetic mask for Mike, "It's okay, you can tell me."

"She...She started p-palming me, then she pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me on my neck and tried to pull off my shirt and zip down my pants. I'm so sorry, Issa! But, it wasn't my fault! She eventually passed out and I just feel terrible." He started sobbing.

I soothed him, or as best as I could over FaceTime, and I hung up when he was calm. I was so mad, but I really didn't want to leave my house. A, because I didn't have my car due to (Y/N). And B, because I'm too lazy.

*ding dong* I looked through the window to see (Y/N), she was soaked due to the heavy rain outside. 'I should just leave her out there. She has a lot of nerve to have tried to make a move on my boyfriend and then completely ignore me for the next two days.' I let her in anyways because I'm not that horrible of a person.

YOUR POV

"Okay, Is, s-something happened at the party and I-I haven't told you about it because it really messed me up. I know that when this happens to people that they usually g-go to therapy and that's what I plan to do...r-right after I tell you. So, uh, c-can we s-sit down? This is r-really hard for me to talk about." I said, holding back tears successfully. And for the first time since I came in, I looked into his eyes, expecting to see worry and sympathy, instead I saw he was angry and irritated.

"Don't you dare try to turn this around. Mike told me everything." He said.

When I heard Mike, I visibly flinched, now unable to hold back my tears. "H-He did?"

"Yeah, he told me all about it. Poor thing was broken because he thought that he somehow hurt me, but it was you. I don't know in what little perverted fantasy you live in to think that Mike would ever cheat on me, especially with you. Look, we. Are. Gay. Get it through your head. He's not interested." Tears were now streaming down my face. 'Mike lied. He made him think that I was the one who forced him.'

"Issa, it's not like that at all. He tricked you. He's lying. It's all blurry because of how drunk I was but I know two things for sure, it was him and he...he r-ra-" I cut myself off, took a deep breath and finally said it. "H-He raped me. I knew from the moment I saw him that we had met before. He was that little creep that always followed me around and was obsessed with me. A-And that's the only reason he's with you. It's all an act. He's lying to you and using you. Please just li-" I was cut off by him.

"No, I don't want to hear it. How could he have possibly pulled off when he was crying, or not have slipped up? Come on, (Y/N), the guy can't even keep a secret, let alone fake his emotions. But you know who can? You. And I can't believe that you would think I was gullible enough to believe in your story. I mean, come on, first of all, that kid's name was Jake, not Mike, and second of all, Mike is like four years younger than that kid. Mike would have to be 25, but he's 21." He sighed, "Get out. I don't want you here."

I looked into his eyes, searching for something that would plead me to stay, but found nothing. I continued to stare, heartbroken. He pushed me out and slammed the door shut. I stood there for about three minutes in shock until the realization of the situation sunk in. 'He doesn't like you. He hates you. He doesn't want you to be his friend.'

So, I walked from his house. I cried, not caring about the world around me. 'Why would he believe Mike over me?' It was all so messed up. I was sobbing now, no one could see though, due to the rain, which was now louder than ever.

Then it happened.

It felt like everything in my body screamed in pain, all at the same time. I flew through the air and landed on my side, hard. Wow, all my life, I never thought that I would be the one to get hit by a truck, the safety freak. Life's funny that way, right? One moment, you think the rest of your life will be so great and happy, then, it turns to a shit show that ruins your life, rapes you, and hits you with a truck. Man, what I wouldn't give to go back to a few months ago and just stay there.

"Ma'am...allin...ambulance. Sta...til...et here...an't risk...rt...gain" Was all I heard before I passed out.

(Btw, they said, "Ma'am, we're calling an ambulance. Stay put until they get here. We can't risk you getting hurt again.")

ISSA'S POV

I called (Y/N), I saw a crash site right next to my house a few minutes ago. I may be mad at her, but I don't want her to get physically hurt, or worse, die. "Sorry, I can't make it to the phone right now, because I'm, uh, (In background, Issa) Maybe you're taking a shower and washing off the previous night's lover's-*(Y/N) gasps and laughs* NO! I'm busy! With something, not that, and if it's really important, you know what to do *giggles* (End of voicemail)"  I smiled a little. 'Maybe she was trying to tell me something else. She did seem kinda tense when I mentioned Mike. God, it'd be really great if I could talk to her right now.' I heavily sighed, 3 calls, and she still hasn't picked up. 

I decided to call Mike and ask him if he knew anything. He answered but I soon discovered that his phone was still in his pocket.

"So, what happened with the gay guy?"

"I told him some shit about her trying to make a move on me."

"Aren't you worried he's going to find out? I mean, you did say that they were best friends right?"

"Yeah but trust me, he's too dim witted in his own self-righteousness to even bat his eye for a second. Plus, I have made a pretty good image with him these past two months, he'd never expect it from me."

I teared up slightly, '(Y/N) was telling the truth.'  Slowly, I looked to my car keys.'It wouldn't hurt to check, right?' I thought, 'Hopefully she's not in there.'

(wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey- timey skippy!)

I run up to the main desk, "Is...(Y/N) (Y/L/N)...in here? Or...is it someone...else?" I ask frantically in between breaths. "Yes, she is. Are you her..." She trailed off, it took me a while to figure out she was asking me how I knew her. "Oh, I-I'm her be-" 'Think, Issa, they won't let you in this early if you're not family.'  "Brother. I'm her brother." She smiled warmly at me. "Your sister's in Room 223. If you could just sign your name and put the date here, then you may go." I nodded, signed the paper and jogged down the hallways.

When I finally made it to the right room, I stared at the room number. 'Go in and apologize, she's here because of you. You should've listened to her.'

I sighed and walked in. She had cuts and casts in different places. On her left leg, her right arm had a cast on the whole thing whereas the other arm just had one around the wrist, could I feel any worse?

Of course I could.

YOUR POV (yeah, I just turned this shit-show into a fluff, you're welcome)

You slowly opened our eyes and as soon as you adjusted to the light, you saw him standing there, your best friend. "(Y/N), I-I'm so sorry." She teared up as he came up and hugged tightly, like he was scared if he let go, she would disappear forever.

Hallo. That's all I got for this story, that I have been writing for a week now. Next chapter I'll go ahead and explain my update schedule that I'll try to stick to. HAPPY HALLOWISSA WITCHES!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...
48.3K 747 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
120K 2.7K 43
Just some fanfics about our innocent little smol bean and the man that loves him more than life itself. I do requests but they might take a while to...
17.8K 326 104
w e l c o m e ! I'm just going to put some little stories I come up with here and more will be added as i get more into the fandoms i want to get int...