Klance One Shots

By Fredzina

Exactly what it says More

Guilt
Chat fic

A Secret Love

532 17 64
By Fredzina

Plot: This takes place before Keith leaves the Garrison.

Lance couldn't help but whistle as he walked down the halls towards one of the empty sections of the school at the moment. He was meeting up with his secret boyfriend. He turned the corner and walked into the open space with a carpet, the roof was made of glass so he could see what was above him. Sitting down on the carpet he stared up at the starry sky above him as he waited for his boyfriend. He turned to look who had just come in behind him and saw Keith standing there, a tired smile plastered on his face. "Hey."

"Hey." Keith mumbled taking a seat next to Lance, the taller boy moved his arm motioning for Keith to lay his head down on his lap. The black haired boy rolled his eyes but did lay down, his head resting on Lance's legs. Lance smiled as he threaded his fingers through the others hair. " How was your day?" he asked looking down at Keith.

"Fine." he grumbled. He looked at him, eyebrow raised. " Sorry, it's just I'm a bit frustrated that's all." he explained, snuggling a bit more into Lance.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

"Alright." he replied reluctantly. He's known that Keith has been on edge since they announced that the crew from the Kerberos mission was missing. He assumed it had something to do with the pilot of the mission, but Keith refused to say something. Just the other day Lance had walked by and saw Keith arguing with one of their Commanders and it looked like he was about ready to punch him luckily he had stepped in to stop him. Lance was beginning to worry about Keith, he wanted to check on him but he knew he couldn't since they were supposed to be rivals. He sighed as he smiled down at Keith.

They spent the next hour sitting there enjoying each others presence, talking happily, and avoiding the topic of the Kerberos mission. Suddenly Keith jumped up. "We have to go the guards will be coming by here on their rounds soon." Lance looked down at his watch, oh they were going to be pushing it. How had they been so careless? Keith grabbed Lance's hand and helped him up, not letting go he edged towards the wall and peered around the corner. "Clear." he whispered.

The dashed out of the room and down the halls hand in hand. Finally they reached the main hallway where they would have to split up and head back to their own dorms. Lance let out a little giggle. "That was close." he said with a smile.

"Yeah too close." Keith agreed. "Well we aren't out of the waters yet." He glanced down at their interlocked hands and gave Lance's a quick squeeze. The brown haired teen gave a cheeky smile before leaning in and giving a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips.

"See ya in class." he smirked.

Keith smiled back. "See ya." they both let go as they raced off towards their dorms. Once Lance reached his he gave the small knocking pattern he had rehearsed so much. The door swung open to reveal a very disheveled Hunk.

"You were really pushing it this time weren't you?" he asked stepping aside to let Lance in. "I hope she's worth it." He said crawling into his bed, already dressed in his pajamas. Lance smiled as he sat down on his bed, slipping of his shoed.

"Definitely." Hunk had found out about Lance sneaking out almost every night to meet up with Keith after they had started dating. One night Lance came back and realized he had left his keycard in the room so he had to call Hunk. Of course his friend confronted him about his late night disappearances and Lance had told him some. Hunk had just assumed that the person he was meeting was female and not his rival. They created a knocking sequence for that way Lance could come in without bringing his key card with him in case he dropped it. Hunk wasn't a huge fan of him breaking the rules and always worried when Lance wasn't back on time. That just showed how great of a friend he was.

"Well I'm getting some sleep and I hope one day I'll finally be able to meet this mystery girl. " Shortly afterwards you could hear the snoring of his roommate. Lance finished getting changed before following his friends lead.

*******************

It was Keith's turn to go into the simulator. Lance always enjoyed watching Keith pilot he always got top marks in them, even if the team work was a bit rusty. But something was going wrong, he wasn't flying as well as he normally would and he was yelling at his team a lot more. Everyone watched on the screen as the scene unfolded, there was no sound but suddenly Keith just stood up out of the pilot's chair and excited the simulator. He stormed out of the room after throwing his helmet on the ground, completely ignoring their commander. Well quiznack, he was going to get in some trouble that night.

After the commotion had died down it was time for the everyone else to finish the simulator. Lance sighed as his team was called up first. He'd have to talk to Keith later. After testing it was lunch time. Lance rushed off leaving hunk behind as he raced towards the cafeteria. He looked around and saw Keith sitting alone at his table, moodily eating his meal. Lance took a deep breathe realizing what he was about to do.

He walked over towards Keith's table ignoring the whispers that followed and sat down. Keith looked up, his eyes softening a little when he saw Lance. "What are you doing here?" he snapped, keeping his voice low, all softness gone.

"I came to check on you." Lance whispered back.

"You know the rules." he said shoving a french-fry in his mouth.

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I'm fine I'll see you tonight." he replied harshly, standing up and throwing out his trash before leaving.

"What was that about?" Hunk asked sitting down in Keith's abandoned seat.

"Dunno." he shrugged taking a bit of his burger.

****************

Lance sat in their usual spot as he waited for Keith. He was worried he wouldn't show up, but to his surprise, he did. He watched as the other didn't say a word and just sat down next to him. " Hi." Lance said cautiously.

"Hi." he replied sharply. Lance gulped, he had just learned that the crew of the Kerberos mission had been presumed dead, and he had guessed this is why Keith is acting is acting like he is.

"Does this have to do with the Kerbe-"

"Stop."

"No. I was just trying to-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" he shouted standing up. " As my boyfriend you should support me and trust me about this and just let it drop!"

"As your boyfriend I have a right to be concerned about you!" he shouted back, jumping to his feet. Keith glared at him before rushing off don the halls. Lance watched him go before falling back down to the floor. He glared at the wall before him, he decided he didn't want to head back to early, after a while though he got bored and went back to his dorm. Hunk was surprised to see him bac early but he didn't ask to many questions, which Lance was grateful for. He quickly got changed before crawling under his bed sheets and falling asleep.

******************

The next few days were a blur. The night following the argument Lance went back to their spot, not to his surprise Keith didn't show up, that didn't make it hurt any less. When Lance stopped going out at night Hunk confronted him, he just told him the truth, they had gotten into a fight, end of story. Hunk didn't really push the topic much further.

A few days later they had another flight simulator. Before they started they talked about the Kerberos mission and how it was a pilot error that caused the mission to fail. The commander went on to continue but was interrupted by a voice.

"That's not what happened." Lance leaned over and sure enough, it was Keith who had spoken.

"Excuse me?'

"That's not what happened! Your lying why won't any of you tell us the truth!?" he screamed stepping out of the line and closer to the commander.

"I am not lying you are just delusional and-" the rest of his sentence was cut off by Keith punching him in the face. The commander stumbled back as a few guards rushed over to restrain the teen.

"Kogane, I want you out of my school by tomorrow morning. After that you are no longer allowed on this property." the commander said straightening up. Lance felt his heart drop at his words, he watched as he Keith stopped resisting. "Get out of my sight." The guards let go, Keith stumbling a little. He looked up at the commander and nodded before walking out.

The room was silent everyone staring at the door. Lance looked back at the commander who was cradling the left side of his face. "Class dismissed for the day. " he replied gruffly.  Lance followed the rest of the cadets out of the room and headed towards Keith's dorm. He had only been there once before. The door was open, but he still knocked to announce his presence.

Keith turned around to face him, before retiring to packing his things. "Come in, close the door behind you. " Lance did as he was told. 

"Keith... " he began.

"Please don't Lance. " his voice wavered a little. "Not now. " he didn't turn around to face him. Lance nodded as silence fell over them. As Keith finished packing his one box he stopped, going rigid. "I'm breaking up with you. "

"What?" he asked hysterically. "We can still talk outside of school and-"

"No. I don't think this was working out, how about we just cat like we don't know each other if we ever see each other. " Lance stared at the back of his boyfr- Keith's head. He was serious, they way he said it was so, final.

"Fine. " he snapped rushing out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Holding back tears. Behind the door Keith brushed the tears off his cheek as he continued packing, he wanted to be out of here by night fall.

Lance didn't even see Keith leave, the next day he wants in class, or the day after that, or after that. He was just gone.  Soon some student was accepted to fill in Keith's spot. A boy named Pidge. Everyone eventually forgot about the temperamental teen, everyone except for Lance. He no longer had late night escapades, hat was until the night the left their school and everything changed.

*******************
It had been about a year since they found Voltron and became paladins. Lance and Keith had kept their promise of acting like they didn't really know each other before coming to the team. But Lance would be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for the mullet head.

The two had somehow been left alone in a room together​, everyone else having gone to bed. Neither one of them made a move to leave, they sat in silence. Lance wanted to say something about how this reminded him of old times, but he kept quiet.

"Reminds you of old times huh?" Lance looked over in surprise as Keith looked over at him with a small smile.

"I thought we agreed not to talk about old times. " Keith shrugged as he brought his rested his one arm on his knee. 

"I'm sorry. " Keith looked down as he played with the cuff of his boot. He looked up with genuine hurt and sadness in his eyes.  "I know this may sound selfish but I still like you Lance, I don't think I ever stopped. And when we broke up, I was, well I was going through a rough time. "

Lance started at him star struck. Keith was never one to share much insight insightful was going on in his head. Keith bit his lip as he continued. "I n-never really wanted to break up with you. I, I just thought it would be easier I guess. For who? I don't know."

Lance stood up and sat down next to Keith, gently grasping his hand. "I never stopped liking you either. " Keith looked up at him, a small smile breaking across his face. He leaned in and lightly kissed Lance on the lips. Home. Lance was his missing piece. He finally felt at ease. He was home.

Okie dokie so yeah....... I write this because I got this idea at 9 o'clock in the morning and I started.   Hope ya liked! P. S sorry for typos towards the end I had to switch to my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
633K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
888K 41.1K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

87.1K 2K 36
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...