bon appétit..

By qukeisnaqu_luv

Isa was an anorexic when she was 14, but when someone saved him she decide to fattening herself for him. But... More

i'm fattening my self so you wont hesitant to bite me....so, bon appétit..
chapter 1.. the 18th birthday gifts
chapter 3 - the lonely days
chapter 4 - the guardians
Chapter 5...The Twist.
Reveal the Mate

chapter 2.. the truth..

380 2 2
By qukeisnaqu_luv

sorry, it's been a while since my last upload.

i still try my best to fix my grammar.

so, here's the next chapter.

read and enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 2.

Since my birthday, Gabriel always came every night. He always came after the sun set. We had dinner, talked (still, always bout my life) till I got tired, he'll waited till I fall asleep and every morning I'll found a message he left on my pillow. Though, I still hadn't known much bout him. Everytime I asked bout his life, he'll changed the subject. Is he hiding something? Or he didn't trust me enough to let hi tell his stories? I always wonder but I hesitated to ask him. What if he didn't like being asked? What if he got mad at me? What if.....

"Hey..." xajie startled me. I jumped from my seat. "Whoa, chill girl. Zone out somewhere?"

"Sorry, just hadn't heard you coming?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I wear this, "she showed her high heels, "and you didn't hear me coming. And besides, I already screamed your name since I come in. So, 'spill."

"What?" I confused. She rolled her eyes, "the zone out thing? What's in there?" she tapped my temple.

I shrugged, grabbed my bag and walked toward door. "Come on. We'll be late." She walked pass me, so I can lock the door. When I got in her car, she scowled at me.

"If you think you can avoid me that simple, you still don't know me that good girl. Spill it."

I looked at her and I know she won't let me go easily. She'll bug me off till I tell her something. I sighed and she noticed it.

"I'll tell you at lunch okay." She nodded, "I'll wait till lunch but if you thing I'll forget bout it, you're wrong baby." I growled which made her laughed hard. We talked other things before our classes' starts then we went to our separated class.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*at lunch*

When my walked out from my class I saw xajie wait for me on the door. She's so persistent sometimes. Before I can say anything she dragged me. We took our lunch and walked to field, we sit at our usual place.

"Okay. Start now." She told me as she ate her pizza. I hesitated a moment but I don't want to get to her bad side. So I started to ask her.

"Have you ever felt that someone knew you a lot but you know nothing about them?"

She smiled to me, "I have, why?"

"Mmm...I don't know. Don't you ever want to know bout them?"

"Yup, but I know if I pushed them, they'll just run away. So, I just wait for them to tell me."

I'm thinking bout her words. Do I've to wait till he told me everything? Will he runaway if I asked him?

"Did you ever ask them why they didn't tell you anything bout them?" I asked her again.

"Hmmm...nope. Do you think I should ask?" I thought a moment, "maybe." I answered.

"Okay, I'll ask her." she smiled smugly, "so tell me isa, why I almost knew nothing bout you?"

I was surprised by her question, "wh-what?"

"you told me to ask, so I asked. So, tell me babe."

I don't know what to say. Did she didn't know much bout me. How can? I know lots bout her. we'd been friends for 4 years. I always thought that we told anything to each other.

"didn't I tell you everything?"

"nope. Well, basically you like to say bout lots of things. But when it something bout you, you'll change the subject or just kept silenced. I only know bout your name, you live alone in your grannie's house, you're a swimming instructor." She listed it, "oh yeah, and I'm the only one you called as a best friend." She said proudly. I'm speechless. Wow, whatta a friend I am. She told me everything, but I kept everything from her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"I know. That's why I never pushed you." She's really a best friend. I hugged her to ease my guilty feeling.

"okay, enough for the guilty feeling." She told me as she pushed me back, "if I asked you who the one that make you feel like that, will you tell me." Okay, if I really mean with what my apologize I need to start to tell her things bout me and my life. So, I told her bout Gabriel. But I skipped and kept few things for myself. When I finished she told me something I hoped I never said before.

"as you said before, asked him. Maybe he's same like you, he didn't mean to NOT telling you anything and he didn't noticed it. Don't think bout the worst first, all I know is when a man bought you lots of expensive things he really mean to keep you. So...ask him."

I thought bout her words. Maybe I really should ask him, but if he still don't want to say anything bout him, I wont pushed him. I smiled widely to her, I relieved that I finally told her. maybe I'll try to tell her more. I can trust her.

"thank you. I'll ask him tonight when he comes. "I hugged her again and she chuckled.

"good luck then. I hope you'll get the same results as me."

"wish me luck."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*after sunset*

I already prepared myself for any results. If he decides to tell me anything, I'll listen. But if he kept avoiding me, then I'll be more patient to him and just wait like xajie did to me. It's almost sunset, so he'll come soon. I read while wait for him. I feel a cold wind and I know he already comes.

"hello, love" he whispered in my ears. I turned my head to him and I feel his cold lips on mine.

"hello." I said after he pulled off. "miss you."

"same here." He sat next to me on the couch and pulled me closer to him. "what you do today?"

"nothing special. School, swimming, went home." I moved my head closer to him till I can feel her breath on my skin and talked on his lips, "waiting for you."

I felt his lips on mine before he kissed me. It's soft at first but it went roughly at the end. The next thing I know, I was lie on the couch and he hovered me. He pulled back at the time I need to breath. He gives me a peck on my forehead before he pulled me back to sit.

"had your dinner yet?"

"nope. I wait for you to companied me." I got up and grabbed his hand then dragged him to dining room. He sat while I took the dinner from the microwave. I sat on the other chair in front of him. I only cook for my self, cause everytime he only watched me eating. When I finished we moved back to living room. He arranged the blanket and pillow on the floor like usual. He sat down then pulled me down to his lap. Can I ask him now, I wonder.

"what you want to ask?" something I thought that he can read my mind.

"how do you know I wanna ask thing?"

"hunch. So, what is it?"

I hesitated but then I feel he rubbed my back signed me to keep going.

"you know a lot bout me, I told you everything bout me. My family, school, job. But I know nothing bout you. Why you never told me bout yourself?"

He turned me so now I straddled him and we're face to face. He looked straight to my eyes. My heart beat getting faster and faster waited for his answer. I hope he didn't mad and left me. I wont ask him again if he didn't want to tell me anything, as long he didn't left me. I'll dropped it off.

"don't." he told me.

"don't what?" I confused.

"don't ever think that I'll leave you." Told you he can read my mind, "I didn't tell you anything because I don't want to scared you."

I'm getting more confused. How can he scared me? He's my guardian angel all this time. He saves me long time ago. I wouldn't be afraid of him.

"you'll never sca..."

"I ask you something," he cut me off, "do you remember when we first met?" I nodded.

"do you remember what I did to the dogs and the boys?"

"I didn't really saw what you did that time. All I know that you saved me."

He sighed, "didn't you hear the pain screaming?" I nodded. "you didn't wonder what I did to them?" I shook my head. I don't know what's wrong to me, but I cant say anything so I just nodded or shook my head.

"you don't remember what you asked me?" I nodded again. I still remember what I asked him and what his answer. That's the reason why I became like this now.

"I'm gonna tell you something but if you told anyone bout this I'll do what I did to them to you." I tried to move from his lap but he kept holding me there. I cant move, I just looked at him while my heart beat almost jumped out from my body.

Then I saw her eyes changed. His beautiful blue eyes turned to bleed red. He slowly opened his mouth and I can see his sharp fangs expanded. He looked like a....vampire. I'd heard, read and even watched movies bout them but I never thought that they really existed. But now, in front of me, the man that I admired, and even love is one of them. One of the vampire. I cant move and I cant think anymore.

He chuckled, "you're still thinking, love." They said that vampire can read minds. Did he read my mind?

"yes, love." He answered my 'question'. I bit my lip to hold a scream. I bit it too hard I can feel blood from it. Shit. I'm bleeding, will he drained me too?

"no, I wont did it to you. I wont hurt you. I'd kept you save for so long I wont be the one who hurt you."

"b-b-but you hurt me know." I managed to talked. He looked to my arms then he noticed than he gripped my arms too hard. he loosened it and rubbed it softly.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to walk away from me before I can explain everything."

I began to relaxed a bit. I can see the regret in his eyes. But now I confused with myself. Can I accept his condition? Can I not scared of him? Will I regret that he saved me that time? Will I regret that I decide to know more bout him and asked him? I dropped my head. I cant see his eyes. It's already turned back to his usual beautiful blue eyes. He lifted my chin but I kept my gaze down.

"will you look at me, please?" I cant stand hear his pleaded sound. I look at him back in the eyes,

"I'll give you sometime to think bout it. If you really feel that way I'll walk away from your life. I'll used my powers so you don't even remember me, so you wont feel any regret." He kissed my forehead and moved me from his lap before he stood up.

"I'll leave you now. When you know what you want, you can whispered my name or called me with your mind. I'll come. Bye, love." Then he left.

I cant hold my tears anymore. I dropped my head to the pillow and cried my self off.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

like always..do what u wanna do..

thank u for reading it. hope u enjoyed it..

*qukeisnaqu_luv*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 141 28
⚠️this story will have a lot of trigger warnings such as, self harm, eating disorders, purging and suicidal thoughts.⚠️ Y/n Diaz is 26 years old and...
71 4 15
Living in a fantasy dream world full of peace, pastel colors, and no judgment sounds more than appealing right? Well jokes on us the real world is fu...
26.8K 623 34
Maya hart is 17, and is hiding something from everyone. No one know it, but she's not as strong as she used to be. She started a couple weeks ago sti...
88 0 35
Jace is the bad boy, all tatted up. He's pretty much the head of the school with a rep. Every girl wants him even the English teacher. Every guy want...