The Secret Life Of The Americ...

By magicofessence

Sequel to 'The Secret Life Of The American Teenager [season 6]' by magicofessence. The story continues. The... More

Episode 1: On my own?
Author's note : please read
Episode 2: options

Author's note

1.2K 18 8
By magicofessence

Hello lovely readers.

I'm just here to tell you to add this book to your library (if you want) to get notified when i start updating this book!
I'm still working on TSLOTAT season 6! Still a few episodes to go until season 6 comes to its end & until i start writing the sequel. Here :).

So please add this to your library to get notified when i start! Show me the love and support :)

Until the next episode for season 6 & until the sequel :-)

Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
73K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...