six stops

By sixfeetundertheland

short pieces of everything that's left. More

October, 22nd
January, 4th
January, 11th
January, 20th
January, 23rd
February, 7th
February, 14th
March, 10th
March, 22nd
April, 30th
May, 3rd
May, 16th
May, 24th
June, 6th
June, 12th
June, 22nd
July, 2nd
July, 12th
August, 9th
August, 11th
August, 21st
September, 16th
September, 26th
October, 3rd
October, 18th
November, 5th
November, 30th
December, 13th
Fin.

A Little of This and That

386 45 19
By sixfeetundertheland

Hello, folks. It's going to be long but I hope it is okay.

I realized from the start of this--compilation? collection? what do you call it?--I haven't said anything to you all. And when I am writing this part, six stops has 3000+ reads. This, this is much more than what I deserve. And I mean it. You guys are too kind.

When I first wrote this, I was on my way home. Waiting for the last train and I remember I was bone tired. And the scene of what you read in October 22nd just came into my mind I had to write it down. I didn't know why I wrote it here, I just felt like it. It was supposed to be a oneshot, a drabble, whatever you call it. I wasn't going to make it into something like this.

But then again, I blanked out a lot during my daily travels using train. I love train. It's probably my favorite kind of transportation. Six stops are the amount of stations I usually passed each day, and these, all of these, are what came on my mind during my spacing-out-on-the-train sessions. And suddenly, all those sessions turned into this thing you are reading. I never know someone or some people would actually read it, because I think I write all of them here because it is convenient and I just don't want to forget. 

So really, thank you so much for giving this speck of dust a part of your attention. I am never a good writer, or a writer at all, I only write because that is all I have. That is why when I told you this is more than what I deserve I mean it.

But again, just like all things, this, too, have an end. I already have almost all the months in a year. One can't be too greedy, right? Two months to go and this--whatever this is--will end. I wanted to end this in October, but I realized I don't have November and December. I don't even know why it matters, but well, it matters. 

Thank you for bearing with me and six stops all these months. I hope you can bear with us just a little more. I love you.

And I mean it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
254K 12.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...