A Little of This and That

Hello, folks. It's going to be long but I hope it is okay.

I realized from the start of this--compilation? collection? what do you call it?--I haven't said anything to you all. And when I am writing this part, six stops has 3000+ reads. This, this is much more than what I deserve. And I mean it. You guys are too kind.

When I first wrote this, I was on my way home. Waiting for the last train and I remember I was bone tired. And the scene of what you read in October 22nd just came into my mind I had to write it down. I didn't know why I wrote it here, I just felt like it. It was supposed to be a oneshot, a drabble, whatever you call it. I wasn't going to make it into something like this.

But then again, I blanked out a lot during my daily travels using train. I love train. It's probably my favorite kind of transportation. Six stops are the amount of stations I usually passed each day, and these, all of these, are what came on my mind during my spacing-out-on-the-train sessions. And suddenly, all those sessions turned into this thing you are reading. I never know someone or some people would actually read it, because I think I write all of them here because it is convenient and I just don't want to forget. 

So really, thank you so much for giving this speck of dust a part of your attention. I am never a good writer, or a writer at all, I only write because that is all I have. That is why when I told you this is more than what I deserve I mean it.

But again, just like all things, this, too, have an end. I already have almost all the months in a year. One can't be too greedy, right? Two months to go and this--whatever this is--will end. I wanted to end this in October, but I realized I don't have November and December. I don't even know why it matters, but well, it matters. 

Thank you for bearing with me and six stops all these months. I hope you can bear with us just a little more. I love you.

And I mean it.