untitled; jensoo

By chuucolate

in which jennie is a band member and jisoo is admiring jennie from a far "you've finally living in your dream... More

intro
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
they snapped!
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
a/n
Chapter XXII (finale)
Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

Chapter VIII

5.3K 218 13
By chuucolate

Jennie and her bandmates finally arrived at Japan safely. She went to her hotel room immediately because she was so exhausted.

After an hour of nap, she woke up.

She remembers those letter that her fans gave. Something caught her eye.

-

"Why do I feel familiar about this letter? Ugh whatever" Jennie said to herself.

"Hi, Jenmochi! x
    How are you? Hope you're fine. Enjoy your stay in Japan. Take a lot of care. Sarang!"

She read.

That letter somehow gave her energy and good vibe. She doesn't know why.

She looks who the sender is but she/he only left "King" on it. And there was a piece of puzzle.

Weird but she smiles anyway.

'Jenmochi huh', jennie said to herself and chuckled.

King? It can't be her.

And the memories flash in her mind.

Jisoo and Jennie try those headband crowns in their heads.

"Look, I'm a King!" Jisoo said.

"No, you're a princess. A beautiful princess." Jennie smiled sweetly.

Jisoo cheeks turned red and the butterflies in her stomach are going wild.

"Aniyoo, I'm a King!"

They both laugh together.

Jennie wipes the tears streamed down her face as she remembered those time with her love.

She then look to the other letters that her fan gave her.

'Whoever you are, King. I wanna meet you.
Thank you for this letter' Jennie said while looking at the stars.
-

Someone knocks on the door. And Jennie already knows who it is. Of course, it's Lisa.

Jennie opens the door and greeted by the smiling maknae.

"Let's go, unnie! Let's have some sushi kind of a night!" Lisa said.

"Arasso, I'll just get my jacket" She said and they walk together to the lobby where the others are.

*one message received

She opens her Kakao talk.

"Hey. It's Kang Seulgi ;)"

She frowns and left it unreplied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 104 7
All characters used in this story (except my ocs) all belong to Sega and Sega alone. Therefore I am not claiming owner ship of Sonic, knuckles, shado...
112K 1.3K 32
Will Include -Jacob Black -Seth Clearwater -Embry Call -Leah Clearwater -Edward Cullen -Emmett Cullen -Rosalie Hale -Jasper Hale -Alice Cullen -Bella...
45.6K 3.1K 35
Jisoo is a mafia who had a son through surrogacy,but Jennie,the surrogate mother took the little boy away from Jisoo before he was even born.For six...
93.5K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]