I see the real you (#Supercor...

By _P_Jones

Kara Danvers there is something I like about you. Soooo this is a Lena Luther X Kara fanfic but secrets get... More

Welcome to the fanficfam
I know who you are
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter 20
Heyyyyyyy
Chapter Twenty-one
Holy Shit
Chapter 22
Hey hi
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I UPDATEDChapter 29
Chspter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
HIIII
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
HIIIII
Hm
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N
Chapter 41 Coming!!!!
Chapter 41
Authors note
Guess whats back ?!!!
42•
Whats up!!
NEW FANFIC
43
SOCIAL DISTANCING??
WE HIT 100K
44
WHAT THE FUCK
HI AGAIN
45
46
BOOK 2 NOW PUBLISHED

Chapter Five

4.4K 166 13
By _P_Jones

A/N
Hey hey, the last chapter only got 4 likes    ;( please comment so I know where I'm going wrong and what you guys want to read. This chapter is only small because I'm back at school and have a shit ton of work.
Kara pov •||
Lena is just sat there smiling at me and it's so cute, it looks like she's in her own little world.
"Lena" i touch her face lightly she grins at me "are you okay? What was you thinking about?" She smiles placing a hand over mine on her face and one on my thigh "you my dear I was thinking about you and the first time we met" I can't help but to blush hard "oh hmm" she giggles and it was music to my ears "stoooop it you know I am shy" I hide in her neck "you are so cute" she makes my stomach burst like explode with fireworks it's amazing honestly. "Kar- *bang bang* "one moment Le let me see who that is" what the hell who would be banging on my door at this time. *opens* "KARA ZOR- "oh hi Alex it's lovely to see you too" alex comes in a huff "why are you ignoring me you always answer your phone don't worry me like that" *i spin her so that she can see Lena* "oooh my bad" I role my eyes "hello Lena its nice to see you again" "you work with supergirl right? Wait how do you two know each other?!" "Yes sort of, and Kara is my baby sister who I am very protective of so if you hurt her- " okay alex it's time for you to go I'll ring you tomorrow" alex laughs loudly as I push her out my door. Lena walks towards me as I wrap my arms around her neck " I didn't know you had a sister?!" " hm yes I thought you knew" " no you only said you got adopted I thought she was going to say she was your girlfriend?" "Ew what alex no that's disgusting" " good because I was hoping to take that role"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 26.4K 27
Kara and Lena fanfic in which Kara is obviously bisexual and Lena is gay and in love. Finished! :-) SEQUEL- A Danvers and a Luthor
587K 20.7K 200
Life was tough after your mother left, but one woman stood by you and despite everything you and Lena Luthor were as close as sisters, she helped you...
14.5K 573 17
Supergirl AU; But you'll notice this is Lena's story from her perspective. A new look at how Lena and Kara meet and fall for each other. Later on...
131K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...