manan ss:just for youâś”

By Anshika3110

Highest rank #1 in friendship #1 in short story #6 in wattpad Peek in to know 🤗🤗 More

prologue
character sketch
chapter-1...first meet...
character sketch 2
chapter-2...add model??
Chapter-3 Smile
Chapter-4..he Is Different!!
chapter-5..i trust you!
chapter-6
chapter-7
important
part-8
part-9
part-10 stay away from her!!
part-11 i wanted to be with you but in all these i became selfish!!
part-12 i want to stay with you!!she whispered...
part-13 my mistake to trust you... To even be your friend...
part-14 Manik- what if she left us??
part-15 dammwit I was soo close to them!!
part-17 Now I will not loose her
Part-18 i dont know how to live without you
part-19 miracles happen and it happened❤
part-20 (last) I can do anything but just for you
epilogue
Additional Chapter - the happily ever after
Please Read

part-16 I can handle that worker more better ...

9.7K 637 59
By Anshika3110

Thanks for waiting patiently for me to update

I am back with a quite long update...enjoy reading it and plss give your comments and votes ❤

I will update next part tommorow only if I will get satisfactory comments and votes..

Soo the ball is in your court!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
After ringing bell several times finally the door got open and here she was standing looking all pale !!much to navyas tension seeing her face!!

Navya barged inside and took Nandu in her embarce while Nandu rested her head on her shoulder closing her eyes ....

After some time they broke the hug.

cupping her face navya said - Nandu kya Hoya baby?? Kisi ne kuch Kaha kya?? Bol kisne kaha main abhi uska muh todke aati ho ...Tu bs naam bata I will beat the shit out of that Fu***ng  ba***rd ...waise woh ladki h ya ladka?? Dekh agar ladki h toh hum usko ganja kr denge and agar ladka h toh hum uske main point ko permanently Damage kr denge !! Tu bs bata h Kaun ...I have full plan ready...and agar yeh bhi Kam h toh mere paas na mere Patna wale Baba ka ek tareka h usse saare rakshas ke naak main dum ho jata h....aare Tu chup kyu h bata na Kaun h...wait kahi Woh lesbian ya guy toh  nhi?? Oh shit mere paas toh unke liye kio tareka hi nhi h...but Tu tension Mt kr...when navya naveli iss here nothing is impossible....aab agar lesbian h toh usko zabardasti ek ladke se shaadi Karwa denge and agar guy h toh ladki se !! Best plan h na?? Agar yeh bhi aacha nhi h toh hum unka murder kr denge best !! Aare Tu kuch bol kyu nhi rahi ?? Ideas aachi nhi h??

She said pouting sadly when she noticed Nandu gaping at her with wide open mouth...

NavyA- what?? Aab tum aise kyu dekh rahi ho??

Nandu- ohh god navya tum pagal ho!! Srsly yrr mtlb tum purri planning krke aayi thi..and yeh purse main belan( a utensil used in kitchen for making chappatis ! Sry couldn't find English word for it 😂)  kyu h??

She said looking at the belan which was peeking outside from navya's purse...

NavyA- aare hume laga kii tum Kisi problem main ho and agar mujhe kio action Lena pada toh I should be ready na...

She said shrugging her shoulder while Nandu looked at her disbelieving....srsly this girl is perfect synoynm of crazy

Nandu- aare navya we don't need to fight with anyone...tum betho aaram se...

Navya- Okey...

She said and both settled down in living room...

After a couple of minutes of silence...

NavyA(in a serious tone)- kya Hoya ?? I know it's something serious.

Keeping her head on navya's shoulder Nandu closed her eyes...

Nandu- navya you will never leave me right??

NavyA- no...

Navya said immediately still surprised by her question....

Nandu- navya what am I to you??

Navya looked at Nandu from corner of her eyes and wrapped her arms around her

Navya-you are that person with wom I can laugh and cry both without getting judged...
I don't need to tell you Nandu what you mean to me because that is something even I don't know...you are that person in my life who just entered in my life and made her place in it without even letting me know that..
I can write endless books on us...but none can define true worth of yours in my life...we are family nandu...when I decided to escape  from my house to complete my dream I never expected anyone to support me ...
I never even shared it too but after meeting you ...I found someone who can take care of me the way my family did...you respected my descion and supported me...
Without you Nandu I would have lost myself a long ago...
You are everything for me baby...soo never ask about what you mean to me...because every word will be less for it..

Tears formed in both of Thier eyes Nandu hugged her tightly while navya hugged her back with equal force....

Nandu- what is Cabir to you??

She whispered breaking the hug...navya's cheek got a slight pink shade lisenting his name and a small smile apperead on her lips....

NavyA- I don't know Nandu..whenever I am near him I feel like home....he is different from everyone...the way he comforts me and gives me peace no one can give me that...I don't know what he is to me ...but he is definitely not like others...he is different for me..

Navya said looking down while Nandu stared at her with blank face...had she said these words some days before Nandu would be jumping in joy but today her heart sank in guilt and pain after hearing navya's confession which may be not clear to navya but Nandu knew what this different was...

After composing herself a little Nandu again asked - what is Alya , mukti , Dhruv , abhi and Manik to you???

Navya frowned after hearing another weird  question from nandu's mouth but choose to answer it patiently...

NavyA- they all are my friends and like family...after you i always seek support from them...

Nandu again closed her eyes because she was blaming herself for making navya meet them...she thought after knowing the truth navya will be broken too...because they all meant her alot specially Cabir....

Nandu- who will you choose if you ever have to between me and them??

NavyA- I would prefer deing because I can't leave without you all...

She said in an instant...

NavyA- Nandu now you are scaring me ..pls tell me what happened??

Meanwhile in orphanage

Manik- I got an idea!!

Cabir- but you have airtel's connection..

Manik(sarcastically)- and is that the only meabing and definition  of idea?

Cabir(thoughtfully)- umm....hoti toh h...but you need to mention na about which idea you are talking about...

Manik(glaring )- I am talking about the idea in which a person gets a thought or suggestion to complete a particular task.!! Now happy??

Cabir- why will I get happy after listening to your bakwas definition of idea??

Manik felt like banging his head on wall while others rolled Thier eyes seeing Thier unnecessary fight even on the serious situation!!

Manik- Cabir if you will not shut your mouth then I will dig your grave right here!!

Cabir zipped his mouth immediately

Manik- I think we can get the information about your maa and sister ....

He said  looking at the worker who was talking with a kid with a file in his hand..

Everyone followed his gaze and smirked knowing what exactly he meant they all exchanged looks and nodded in yes...

Alya- I can handle that worker more better ...

She said winking at boys and opened her hairs setting her dress and started moving towards the worker ...

A

bhi- I pity on that worker...

He said looking at alya's walk...while Dhruv looked at worker with muderous look clenching his fist...

Alya-hello!!

Worker ( Rakesh) looked at Alya only to get lost...he saw her pouting her lips sexily ruffling her hairs....

Alya clicked her finger in front of his face to bring him back on earth...

Rakesh- yes madamji...how I you help???

Alya frowned hearing him....- you mean how can I help you?? Right?

Rakesh nodded at her with a stupid grin...

Alya- awww...you're English is too cute...

She said pulling his cheek while Rakesh kept his hand on his cheek dreamingly...

Rakesh- thank you!

Alya- waise can you do me a favour??

Rakesh nodded instantly ...

Alya- aww...you are soo helpfull...

She said pulling his other cheek while Rakesh smiled widely...

Alya- aacha listen I need to search something from record book of 19 years back...and no one should know about it...

Rakesh- aap Maria mam se baat kejiye...mam sab ki help krti h

Alya(pouting sadly)- Woh..unhone help nhi Kari...aap kardo pls iss akeli ladki kii help...

Alya said blinking her eyes cutely while Rakesh couldn't help but nod in positive making alya jump in happiness....

While everyone were watching them from a distance ...they were not able to heard what Rakesh and Alya were talking

Dhruv- pata nhi aisa Kaun SA joke mara iss ghade ne kii Alya itna khush ho rahi h!! And yeh baar baar usko touch kyu kr rahi h

Mukti- I can smell something burning!! Right Cabir??

Cabir- even I can...something is hiring badly...

Dhruv gave both of them "I will kill you look" which they both ignored royally...

Abhi- I hope this plan works !!

Manik- don't worry buddy...everything will be sorted..

Manik said placing his hand on abhi's shoulder while he smiled nervously...

Thier talk came to an end when they saw Alya and Rakesh moving towards record's room...

Everyone smiled in victory ...

Mukti-no boy can resist my baby!!

She said happily...while everyone except Dhruv smiled widely....offcourse he was not liking seeing Alya getting close to other boy...

Inside record room..
Rakesh started searching for the file while Alya stood at the corner covering her nose as the room was dusty...

(I know you all would be concentrating on manan 😂😂 but kindly look at the type of room 😅😅 and imagine record room like this 😉)

Mil gayi !! Rakesh excalimed happily...

Alya gave him a sweet smile taking file from him ....

Rakesh- aab aap jldi se iski pics click krlo...and Ghar jaake dekh Lena ...wrna kio aa Gaya toh problem ho jayegi...

Alya nodded and quickly  clicking pics have him the file...

Alya- thank you aapne meri bahut help Kari bhaiya!!

Rakesh- bhaaiya??

Alya- Hn..you look soo cute from now you are my bhaaiya!!

Alya said and went from Thier leaving a shocked Rakesh behind....

Seeing Alya coming out of the record room happily everyone went towards her running.

Alya- mission completed...now lets get back to mansion..

They all nodded and left for Thier mansion...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Precap - how can they?? I trusted them soo much !! She whispered with  shock written over her face...
--
Time for final move buddy oops ex-buddy ..

---

Is that true?? Mtlb whom I am finding from soo long was with me!!

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 5.5K 35
Manik lost his memory will he remember Nandini? Fab5? Peep in to find more!!
146K 6.7K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...
337K 20.9K 106
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
515K 30.5K 42
Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months after he realised, what he lost and went in...