I love you (Silver x Reader)...

By GrimReaper1325

ONE! I do NOT do lemons. ALSO!! Y/n = Your name Dawn = My name E/C = Eye color B/n = Bully's name Bf/n = Best... More

Amy's Party/Sleepover
Amy's Party/Sleepover part 2
HE HEARD ME SING!!!
Getting a gift..and stalker?!
A/N...sort of
Nightmare
Dressing up
Rouge's party
Rouge's Party part 2
First day of school
First day of school part 2
The date
Bullies
A/n
Gone
Saved (Ending)
(A/N) Sequel?
FINALLY!!
OHMERGARD

The voice

1K 21 6
By GrimReaper1325

Bf/n's P.O.V
After when I got to her house I banged on the door. "OPEN UP Y/N!!" I yelled. I heard her come running to the door. "What do you want manic-" by the look of his face expression she was shocked. "I-I'm fine.." Bf/n mumbled. "Now let m-me down.." she said. So I let her down. "BF/N YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING!!" Y/n yelled. "I told you...I'm fine..." She said.

Y/n's P.O.V
"I told you...I'm fine..." Bf/n replied. "Oh really? Then look in the mirror.." I said. She walked to bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Bf/n's P.O.V
I looked at my face. I touched the red spot in my hair and looked at my hand. It was covered in blood.

(I know it's a human hand but imagine it's Bf/n's hand)
I was shocked at the amount of blood that was in my hand. Apparently I stared at it so much that tails cam over. "How much blood is- OH MY GOSH!!" A fox with two tails screamed. But everything started to fade again..I started to get tired.."Bf/n..?BF/N!!!" I heard manic's voice call out. But I went into pitch black. "Hello Bf/n." "WHO'S THERE?!" I said looking for the male voice. "That's cute..trying to find where I am.." "ANSWER MY QUESTION!!" I roared. "I'm in your head silly." "Stop playing games with me!!" I said angered. "I'm not playing the game. You are." The male voice said. "What do you mean?!" I shouted. "Remember what your family did to you and your sister Bf/n..?"

~mean while~ Y/n's P.O.V
"Bf/n..?BF/N!!" Manic yelled. "Get her to my lab quickly!!" A fox with two tails shouted. As we put her in the car I felt my stomach do backflips (in a sick way) my head was throbbing but I ignored it. When we go to the fox's house we went to his lab. "Set her on the bed!!" He said getting the supplies he needed. I felt her head get hot. "She's burning up!!" I yelled. "Manic!! Can't you do something?!" I shouted. "My necklace is at my house!! And I live an hour away!!" He yelled back. "You." The two tailed fox pointed at me. "Yes?" I said. "I need you to hold this around her mouth." He said. "What does it do?!" I asked anxiously. "It helps her breathe now no more questions!!" As of that I hurried over to my sister and put it around her mouth. I looked at the heart rate screen. Her heart was going fast! "Her heart it racing!!" I shouted. The fox looked at the screen and was shocked. "Hold on I have something that would help somewhere!!" He said looking through all his cabinets. 'Please live, please live, please live!!' I pleaded.

~in Bf/n mind~ Bf/n's P.O.V
"Shut up!" I said. "Your parents traded for money." He said. "Get out of my head!!" I said a little bit louder. "The white coats..remember them..?" He said. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled louder. "THEY NEVER LOVED YOU AND YOU!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!" The voice yelled. "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!" I yelled clenching my head and on my knees. I shot up sweating. "Ah!" Everyone jumped in surprise. 'They're looking for you now.' The male voice said. "You..." I whispered. "What?" Silver asked. "N-nothing.." I said. "BF/N!! BF/N!! Y/n said hugging me. "Where am I?" I asked. "Tails's lab." Manic replied. "Who's tails?" Y/n asks. "Me." A two tailed fox said. "Oh." Y/n said. "Who wants to go to my house to settle down?" Silver asks. "Sure." Everyone said. Then we went to silver's house.
____________________________________me: I hoped you guys liked it!!
Shadow: I bet they didn't.
Me: hey.. :(
Silver: Geez shadow..
Shadow: fine. I'm sorry..
Me: :3 BYEH!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.2K 32
She had tears in her eyes and was looking at me with disgust. Our eyes locked and it was like the world disappeared. It was her and me. I was to prot...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
22.4M 170K 45
"Everyone knew she was his." ~ Ava and Lucas have been best friends since Lucas saw Ava at the playground when she was 4 years old. She is inn...