Hungover || S.M

By laury_xox

He was the party boy, she was the rejected one. He was drunk, she was sober. One night could change everythin... More

H
U
G
O
V
E
R

N

185 2 1
By laury_xox

Brianna's POV

I heard knocking on the door, more like banging. I opened the door and saw a guy from my school. Shawn Mendes. Him and I go way back. We were friends but mister Mendes got popular and decided I wasn't good enough or popular enough to be in his friends group. Shawn just pushed me and got up the stairs before entering my room. I followed him quickly, really wondering why he was in my house.
-Shawn what are you doing here
-The question, Bribri, is why are you at the paaaaaartyyyyyy? Thought you were invited noooot
-Shawn you are drunk
-No you are !
-Oh great, the middle school comeback
-Sleep with me or leave me alone
-Ok

So I just took my pillow and a blanket and I went downstairs to sleep on the couch, great !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.1M 111K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
990K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...