Mistress (Camren)

By BabeLoRegui

The moment Camila's eyes landed on the new nanny for her kids, it was love at first sight in more ways than o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~PART II~ (Chapter 24)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Final)
|EPILOGUE|
NEW STORY

Chapter 18

19.2K 451 1.2K
By BabeLoRegui

Lauren's POV

"Aaaand.... ten thousand," I huffed, handing Keana the last few hundred dollars bills.

"Thank youuu," she happily took the money with a bright grin.

"You promise the kid won't know who I am? I don't want them showing up at my door step one day," I said.

She chuckled and stuffed the cash into her purse, "You won't have to worry about that. It's not even yours."

I froze, looking like the world's biggest idiot. "........What?"

"Byeee!" she winked and swiftly walked her pretty little self out of the front door of my apartment like nothing happened. Fucking bitch.

"Fuck! Gold digging whore!" I slammed the door shut and banged my fist against it.

Goddammit. I couldn't believe that slut scammed me for $10K! But couldn't lie, it was very well played. I guess I should've gotten used to it. It probably wouldn't be the first time someone claimed that they were having my baby, especially with how famous I was.

But I didn't want to be a parent to just any kid. The only kids I loved were Camila's and if she were to fall pregnant with my child... well, that would be an entirely different situation. That precious little bundle of joy would be loved to no end. I would give them the whole world and raise him or her to be an amazingly successful person... just like me.

Man, just thinking about it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would be the best mother or "Daddy" to that kid; I really couldn't wait to start making babies with Camila. It would happen one day.

But first, we had to get rid of the man who was in the way of our plan. Giorgio Snakebello. That motherfucker was doomed in just a matter of weeks since Camila was planning to divorce him right when Summer began. And May was almost over. I was so damn excited.

"You're dead, Giorgio," I whispered at my dartboard where a printed photo of the scumbag was taped right on the bullseye. It was motivation for me to work on my aim and I was actually getting pretty skilled.

But instead of throwing a few darts to the board... I was also experiencing with throwing knives. And seeing that annoying prick's face made me just drive a knife into the photo mercilessly. I let out a sinister laugh at the paper with a huge knife stuck right in the middle of his face.

That would be Giorgio in real life if he ever crossed the line.

________________________

Camila's POV

"Are you sure you're okay, amore? You didn't eat anything rotten did you?" Of course I didn't but I knew exactly why I was throwing up. After having three kids, it was pretty obvious to me.

"No, I'm fine. Let me go clean up and I'll be back," I stepped away from the trash can and went to the public restroom to rinse my mouth.

Today, Giorgio and I decided to take the kids to the beach. They were finally on summer vacation and I thought they deserved a nice, relaxing day with their parents. And while I didn't expect Giorgio to come, he so happened to show up and behave quite well. I knew I shouldn't have been proud of him since he should've been with us anyway but I was delighted nonetheless.

However, that didn't settle my strange feelings or the truth of the matter... early symptoms of pregnancy. My period had been almost three weeks late and the nausea kept creeping up on me during the late nights and early mornings. Surely I couldn't have already been four weeks pregnant... but maybe I was? It didn't matter anyway. All I knew was that it was Lauren's for sure.

And that terrified me.

I loved the woman but she was insane as of late. Every time I saw her, I braced myself for her outbursts. She was aggressive, power hungry, disrespectful, arrogant, and would throw a tantrum when things didn't go her way. I was getting beyond sick of it. She just reminded me of Giorgio and his cruel, disgusting ways. They were almost like twins.

But even if the child wasn't Lauren's, I still couldn't go through with the pregnancy. I loved all of my children but another one just wasn't in the cards right now. Probably wouldn't ever be in the cards, especially as I was getting older. Three was enough.

I didn't even want to carry it to full term and have it be adopted either. I kind of didn't want to tell Lauren about it... or anyone for that matter. I thought it would be best for everyone if I got this thing taken care of in private. No one would have to know and I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

"Where'd you go, Mommy?" Giovanni asked as I sat back down in my beach chair and he played in the sand.

"The bathroom," I shrugged off, looking at little Gio and Gia play in the shallow water.

My husband smiled from where he sat next to me, reaching over to hold my hand, "Doesn't your Mommy look beautiful, Vanni?"

"Mommy is always beautiful," my son grinned so adorably, my mouth fell open and hand shot straight over my heart.

"Awww, Vanniii! Come hereee!" I opened my arms for him to run into, hugging me tightly as I rocked him side to side. "I love you so much, baby," I held the back of his head and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too," he replied in his sweet little voice. I really loved my baby. All of my babies. They were such a joy and pretty much the best thing in my life. I was so incredibly blessed to have them.

...Maybe one more wouldn't be so bad after all? Shit. Looked like the mood swings began.

_______________________

Lauren's POV

Nothing felt better than blasting Post Malone while driving through the city in my McLaren. I was on my way to Camila's house to pick her up for Normani and Ally's wedding. It was all in the way in Malibu but we planned to travel together since we were an item. I wasn't going anywhere without my girl.

"Lauren Jauregui," the rat himself, Giorgio, walked toward me as I pulled up in front of the estate.

I put the car in park and opened the butterfly doors to get out. "Giorgio Cabello," I said sharply, lowering my shades as I looked up and down at his expensive suit. Fucking chotch.

"Camila will be down in a few. She's finishing up packing," he said.

"Very well," I breathed, irritated that I had to wait outside with this bozo.

"Pretty sweet ride you got here. Chrome and everything," he placed his hands on his hips, eyeing the beauty.

"I know right? She's gorgeous," I slowly stepped around the vehicle to stand beside him, looking at my baby too. "You have anything like this?"

"Well, I got a Chiron, Aston Martin One-77, Rarri F12, and Hurácan Performante," he answered in his irritating accent.

"Hmm, a Lambo man yourself," I nodded, not admitting that the rest of his collection was downright impressive.

"Yeah, are you?" he questioned.

"I'd say so as I got an Aventador and planning to purchase a Veneno sometime soon. Going to Italy to get it though," I shrugged.

He nodded back, jutting his lip out, "That so? I happen to know the owner of the factory very well. I could give him your number if you want," he said in such a way that made me want to punch the shit out him. Rich, cocky asshole. Was he down right serious?

"Maybe you could, Gio," I matched his arrogant tone on purpose.

He looked back and forth between me and my car as I stood still, thinking of ways I could run him over with my P1. "So... you and my wife are attending a wedding?"

"Yes," I answered quickly. "We're gonna go on my jet this time."

"You own a jet," he questioned in more of a statement tone.

"It's a rental right now but I will in a matter of a few months. Gotta test drive it before you buy but you know all about that," I waved off.

"Oh, I do," he chuckled. "I buy and own plenty to know that. From me buying favorite yacht in the Caribbean to scoring my beautiful wife," his laugh grew harder.

I paused for a moment before chuckling back, resisting the urge to seriously kick him where it hurt. Or better yet, hit him over the head with my glock. Maybe even fire it off a few times to make him wet his pants. Then he'd know not to say shit like that in front of me.

"You seem to be climbing up in the world very fast, Lauren," he said, snapping me out of my internal rage. "I must say that I'm quite impressed," he admitted, crossing his arms.

My brows raised, "Impressed that I got super rich in only a few months or that I achieved three top 10 platinum hits as a brand new artist?"

He let out a laugh, "Well, you know that you only made profit because of my wife buying you your career."

"Oh, so, you're saying that I didn't earn it?" I questioned softly, eyebrows raising high.

"I'm saying that you'd be in debt if it wasn't for my money," he stated boldly.

"Ohhh, okay," I tilted my head back, ready to go off. "Well, you see, Mr. Cabello, even if money wasn't put into my deal by your wife who graciously wanted to do herself as I didn't ask her to, I still would've made a good amount of stacks and blown up, earning awards, millions of dollars from my internet stardom, platinum certificates and become a worldwide phenomenon... like I am now," I smiled and clasped my hands. "So, I appreciate all of what you've done for me but I thrive in my career just fine by my talent," I concluded, smirking as I continued to piss him off. And it was true. I was still a musical genius with tons of likability even without Camila paying for my expenses.

He chuckled, ducking his head, "Wow, buddy. You're more arrogant than I thought."

"Right back at you, buddy," I said sharply. "I mean, at least I wasn't just born into a rich family like you were. I actually climbed my way to the top."

"You really wanna go there, Jauregui," he huffed, straightening up and taking off his shades so that I could see his stone cold eyes.

"I've been ready for ages, Cabello," I hissed back, matching his tall stance.

I knew exactly what he was thinking because I was thinking the same thing. Maybe because we were pretty similar now. Though I couldn't be more of a douche than he was, right?

"Sorry I took forever!" Camila stepped out of the front door with her suitcase and multiple bags hung on both her shoulders.

"Oh, let me help you, Camz," I rushed over to grab a couple bags to sling them around my shoulder.

"Please, allow the man to do the lifting," Giorgio took the other smaller bags and large suitcase. Asswipe.

I shot him a glare as Camila smirked, earning her a scowl from me as well. "...What?" she whispered, chuckling.

"Nothing," I sighed and followed him to put the luggage in the trunk.

The tension was still thick in the air, especially as I had to watch Giorgio practically make out with Camila during their goodbye. "I love you, amore. Be safe out there and calm me whenever you get the chance," he said to her while cupping her cheek. I stood back, sporting an unamused, highly pissed off expression because... well, why wouldn't I?!

Fucking Giorgio asshole Cabello was doing everything he could to drive me crazy on purpose. He totally knew I had a thing for Camila. Like, he'd have to be a complete dumbass to not know by now. Everyone had to fucking know.

Camila and I were all over the media since we weren't exactly hiding anything. At least not anymore. But since the media was also heteronormative as fuck and Camila wasn't publicly out, it looked like we were just "gal pals." Camila's rep was thankfully still a rich, hetero, married woman.

But Giorgio knew she was bi and I was gay. So, obviously he had to have some suspicion that we were something more than friends. I believed he did from the way he kept sizing me up. I was surprised he didn't snap already with how close Camila and I had been for months. Oh man, if he knew the things I did to his wife, there'd be a serious smack down for sure. The competition had already started even before Disney and boy, was it far from over. The first time I even fucked his woman, I was in the game. But not just a game now. This was war.

This chotch didn't know who he was messing with. Didn't he already know I was so far ahead of him and would finally win once Camila signed the divorce papers? I was about to take his wife, kids, money, and damage his precious little ego. I didn't even have to physically kill him to take his life away.

His life was about to be ruined and it was all because of me.

Camila's POV

"Why are you so quiet?" Lauren asked during the drive to the private terminal.

"What? I can't look out the window and enjoy the sunshine?" I furrowed my brows, glaring at her.

"Wheew, that tone is something," she looked back just as harshly.

"Like you haven't talked to me like that," I scoffed.

"Cause I don't take bullshit anymore," she refuted irritably.

I sighed, "My god, Lauren. You sound like my husband." I could see her grip the steering wheel harder from the corner of my eye, making me smirk 'cause it was that funny to me.

"Let me tell you something, sweetheart. I talked to that prick for five minutes tops and wanted to stick razor blades in my eyes. I'm definitely not as bad as him, Camz. All he did was brag about how much more shit he had than me. It was like talking to a little boy," she ranted as if she didn't do the same thing to other people on a regular basis.

"You know what, Lauren, you may be right," I breathed.

"I know I'm right."

"But can we let all of this go and just have a nice trip? Our friends are getting married and we should give them all of our love and respect. I don't want anything more," I sternly requested.

She sighed deeply, "Fine."

She was just as much of a child as my husband. I didn't even think I had to mini lecture my own kids like that. Her act was in need of major cleaning.... how did she become such an ass right in front of me?

***

I about wanted to rip that annoying ass wine bottle and glass out of her hand and chuck it against the wall when we reached the hotel later that night. She was loud, rude to the staff, and kept getting worse every half an hour when she took her drugs. Xanax and blow were seriously fucking her up.

And for everyone's best interest, Ally and Normani decided to not throw bachelorette parties considering Lauren would probably die from them. She was already bad enough.

"What time's my best friend getting here?" Lauren asked as we were sat in our suite with Dinah. Ally and Normani were off with their other families.

Dinah was sat at the table with her rolling blunts, "Yeah what time is it, Mila?"

I sighed and checked my phone, "Bout 9:45."

"Fifteen minutessss," Lauren snickered, picking up her huge bong.

At least Ashley was finally coming back after a couple months. It was kind of the only thing that made me stay by Lauren's side on this trip. I was praying her best friend would calm her down and remind her of who she was before fame because clearly I couldn't. It was actually my fault she was like this in the first place. I pushed her to gain all of this power and now there was no stopping her.

But with Ashley, Lauren wouldn't dare to act like how she was right now. She treated her bestie like a literal queen with the utmost respect. Not like how she was starting to treat me with that feisty little attitude. Lauren never used to use sassy tones and rude remarks towards me before. She knew better than that as I was always good at keeping her in check and reminding her who's boss. Oh, the glory days of her being so pure and gullible, under my control so that I got what I wanted from her. She was like my little pet.

But now it's changed. Everything has. Both in the bedroom and out, she was now the one to claim dominance. And I wasn't so sure that I liked that. It wasn't even in the hot kind of way. The sad part was that I allowed it to happen without realizing it. And then it was too late.

I became too caught up in my feelings for her and grew soft. Fucking hell, Camila. You should've never fallen in love, it only made you weak and willing to do anything for your mistress. More than what she was willing to do for me at this point. I gave her every resource to become what she was today.

And with that, I created a monster.

"Camz, would you be a doll and get DJ and I some beers?" she asked smartly.

"Is your wine not enough?" my brows furrowed, earning a certain look from her.

She pursed her lips in attitude, "No, it isn't." Here we go again.

Dinah looked up, sensing the tension. "I can get it, Lo."

"No, if Lauren wants me to be her peasant, I'm more than happy to do it. It's not like I haven't been going out of my way to do shit for her since the day we met," I shaded, breathing going erratic from the furious burning in my chest. The pregnancy hormones made it that much worse.

"Ouch," Dinah winced.

Lauren didn't look at me and instead held her chin up high, wearing a soft smirk. I outta smack her across the face, especially as she was wearing a T-shirt that made her look even more like a tool. "I'm too good for you?" Give me a break. "It's fine. I don't want it anymore," she looked down and packed more weed into her bowl.

My knuckles were turning white from how hard I was clenching my fist. But instead of going crazy and stooping to an immature level (like she would), I rolled over on the bed and scrolled through my phone to try to forget about it.

Lauren and I were arguing a lot more recently as well. But it was arguing that didn't even help or allow us to get out our feelings in a healthy way. In the end, we were even more pressed than before.

A sigh of relief finally hit when we all saw Ashley rush into the room, causing loud screams from Dinah and Lauren. Thank fucking god. "AHHHH!!" the three of them all screamed their lungs out as Lauren literally jumped into Ashley's arms, koala hugging her. The moment was actually quite cute since it was like sisters reuniting after years of being apart... even though it'd really been two months.

"I can't believe you're really here," Lauren weeped with tears clouding her eyes. Aw.

"Babe! Don't cry!" Ashley held her by the sides of her face while wiping her streaming tears.

"Lolo's a little wine drunk, Ash. Don't worry," Dinah assured.

"Oh, makes sense," she chuckled, combing through her best friend's hair so comfortingly while rocking her. Damn, she knew how to handle her so well it almost made me cry.

"I'm so glad you're back, Ashley," I smiled before moving in to give her a hug as well.

"Oh, Camila! Thank you! It's so nice to be back and see you again," she beamed in my hold. Lauren giggled at our interaction before I let them go off and talk.

I already felt so much better and more relaxed that Ashley could kind of take Lauren off my hands for a bit. Lord knew I needed it.

______________________

Watching Normani and Ally tie the knot on the beach was beautiful. The ceremony wasn't too long or too short, just right with everything going perfectly. And I could tell the stunning brides couldn't be happier. Just like what a real married couple should be.

Especially with Ally revealing that she was pregnant to us just last night, I could tell they were honestly overjoyed. They really were going to have a happy, healthy, life long marriage and beautiful family. Something that I always longed for if I had to right partner.

I couldn't help but smile at Lauren who stood next to me on the stage since we were both bridesmaids in lavender gowns. She looked stunning as well. And after Normani and Ally sealed their commitment with a kiss, Lauren smiled back just as sweetly, giving me flashbacks of how innocent she once was. God, I missed her. For a second, I put her bullshit aside and pecked her cheek. Her blush was the cutest little thing and I melted when she took me by the hand and walked me down the aisle as we left.

"That will be us someday," Lauren said softly after the wedding was over and we were watching Normally take newlywed pictures by the water.

"...Perhaps," I hesitantly nodded since I wasn't so sure about that. Sure, I loved Lauren too but despite everything, she recently hadn't been giving me a good reason to marry her.

I wanted to though. So badly. But she still had to change.

"You okay?" she scanned my expression seriously.

"Never better," I gave her a light assuring smile.

"Look, Camz," she breathed, turning to face me full on. "I'm sorry if I've been mistreating you lately."

You have been, I said in my head though I just nodded.

"I know I've been messing up and it sucks. Sometimes I can't help the crazy shit that comes out of my mouth. This life of the rich and famous is so wild and fucks me up sometimes. But I'm working on it," her lips grew into a smile as if her "apology" was genuine. This had to be a fucking joke.

"Alright," I nodded again.

"And never forget that I love you," she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I was suddenly freaking the fuck out on the inside. As soon as she pulled away to smile at me again, my eyes were wide in panic. I seriously wanted to break down crying. It had to be some deja vu shit as I'd gone through so many moments year after year of this exact same thing with Giorgio. Every word that just came out of her mouth sounded exactly like what my asshole husband would say. Every single word and it sickened me. I was sick to my fucking stomach. It was a half ass, insincere apology for how shitty she'd been acting, blaming it on her lifestyle (which was no excuse) and then wouldn't follow through to change anything about her behavior. Yep, met all the criteria for a lame Giorgio apology to a T.

Well, fuck me. It was a known fact at this point and I could scream just thinking about it. Lauren Jauregui was another Giorgio Cabello.

.....How the fuck could I let this happen?

***

Narrator's POV

By the time the reception rolled around later in the evening, things only turned worse. Camila was on edge, still spooked about Lauren and Lauren had been going rampant after the first toast of champagne.

"Imma bout to cry," Dinah falsely choked out, covering her mouth as the girls watched Normani and Ally's first dance as a married couple.

"Aww, they look beautiful," Ashley frowned, snapping a few photos.

"Oh, that's okay. I don't want any," Camila whispered to the waiter who halted on pouring her champagne.

"Well, fuck, I'll have some more. Put her there, my good man," Lauren raised her glass for the waiter to comply.

"Lauren," Camila scolded, rolling her eyes.

"Why aren't you drinking tonight?" she frowned. "Gonna save it for some shots later on?"

Camila was of course not going to tell her the real reason she wasn't drinking although she was still considering abortion. It just didn't seem right to drink with a growing fetus inside no matter what the decision was going to be. "Don't feel like it," she shrugged instead. "And maybe you should slow your roll."

Lauren scoffed, downing the whole glass, "Fuck that. This is my best friends wedding." The older woman could only shake her head at Lauren's nonsense. But she was still nevertheless worried out of her mind. "Man, I need a smoke after this."

"Wanna go now?" Ashley asked since she was in need of one too.

"Maybe in a few. Kinda wanna do a line first," she breathed.

"You're not doing that here," Camila nearly snapped.

Lauren smiled devilishly, "I already did and I'm gonna do it again whether you like it or not."

Ashley couldn't help but overhear some of their conversation though she didn't know what was going on exactly. "You guys cool?" she eyed both Latinas across the table.

They matched her gaze as well. "All good," Camila assured.

Lauren winked at her best friend before scooting close to Camila's ear to whisper, "You know how I snorted that delicious cocaine off your delicious breasts?" The brown eyes closed, bracing at what this lunatic was about to say to her next. "What if I did it off your big, beautiful ass?" she husked in a deep, raspy voice but only to earn a smack across the face by Camila herself.

"That's enough," the Cuban-Mexican gritted as Lauren held her cheek, fuming mad.

"Camila," Ashley almost got up from her chair before Dinah grabbed her arm and shook her head, signaling to not mess with them.

"You did not just do that," the green eyes grew darker.

"Guys, no need to ruin a good moment," Dinah told.

"Yeah, take whatever's going on outside," Ashley appeased, giving her best friend a certain look. They couldn't cause a scene at a time like this.

"I'll be glad to," Camila huffed, glaring at Lauren who was glaring back just as harshly.

"Meet you there," she growled, watching Camila rush out of the ballroom where Normally still had the floor.

"Lo, you want to talk to me about this first?" Ashley's eyebrows raised pointedly.

"No. I can do it," Lauren scolded her best friend in a way she never had before.

Dinah and Ashley both cautiously watched as the brunette got up from her chair and made her way out the doors of the room (with of course a champagne glass in her hand).

This was a shit show already.

Lauren found Camila trembling outside against the building brick wall, arms crossed and looking downright petrified. She slowly approached her with a smirk, "So... you have the nerve to slap me, Cabello."

Camila's eyebrows furrowed, "You fucking deserved it, asshole."

"Oh, but I was only being honest, baby," the younger woman shrugged, resting her arms on either side of Camila to trap her.

"You're not just honest. You're a self-conceited prick... I can't believe how shitty of a person you're turning out to be," Camila spat viciously.

"Shitty?" Lauren's eyes widened as she finished more champagne. "Why, I thought I'd be more along the lines of strong, successful, maybe even a superstar?"

"Oh you are but also a jerk at the same time."

"Don't forget, Camzi... you're the main person who's given me all of this power," Lauren husked.

"And you can bet your ass I regret every second of it," Camila bit back, causing Lauren's face to fall into a dark glower.

"You don't mean that," she let out in a low tone.

Camila's breathing sped up again as she shook her head with her eyes full of fury, "I do. I hate the way you've changed, Lauren. You used to be so nice and humble and caring and now it's all gone. You're ruining yourself. You're turning into someone I can't stand and I hate it. I hate what you've become!" she raised her voice which made Lauren shout and chuck the glass against the brick wall, almost hitting Camila and scaring the living shit out of her. A shaking hand came over her chest as she braced herself.

"Let me make something clear, sweets," Lauren gripped her hand around Camila's chin to firmly hold her in place. "Who I was before was a fucking loser. I was poor, desperate and a worthless fool. That old me is dead and never coming back."

Camila was visibly shaking now, trembling from the way Lauren's grip was getting stronger, causing her to ache in pain. "The old you was everything to me," she gritted through her teeth.

Lauren quickly released her hold to throw her head back and groan irritably, "Jesus fucking Christ! Do you have ears for fucks sake?! That's not gonna change anything! I don't give a single fuck what you think!" she raged, making Camila shudder as she rubbed her chin. "I may have before but now that you don't control me anymore, I couldn't care less."

Camila squinted, "Oh please, Lauren, I gave you everything I had out of love. Don't you dare be ungrateful-"

"You gave me your money and body," Lauren growled, snatching Camila's arms to place over her head. "Not like I was complaining though," her gaze trailed down the older woman's top half. "Your body is better than the drugs sometimes," she spoke in a husky voice," that pussy gave me more of a high than anything else."

"You're disgusting," Camila's bottom lip quivered since she knew where this was heading.

"But I'm not wrong," Lauren let out a soft chuckle and licked her top lip. "Now let me take a bite of what's mine."

"No, please don't," Camila whimpered, trying her best to break free from the green eyes strong grip though it was no use. Lauren leaned in to press lips against the soft skin of the tan neck, sucking and biting a little too aggressively. Camila's head tilted back out of both pain and the tiny bit of pleasure she so desperately did not want to feel. She didn't want this. Any of it. "O-ow, stop it, Lauren," she winced, mouth dropped open.

"I know you like this, Camila," the younger woman smirked against the flesh.

"I-I don't. Stop!" her voice grew louder as she contemplated screaming for help.

"But your agony makes me so hard," Lauren moaned breathily before biting on Camila's ear.

"Ew! Get off!" the older woman used as much strength as possible to shove Lauren back a bit to break free and sprint away.

"Camila!!" Lauren angrily shouted just before Ashley and Dinah ran out of the building.

"Lauren Jauregui!" Ashley hollered, storming over to grab Lauren by the shoulders to hold her back.

"Are you alright?" Dinah caught up to Camila in the parking lot who was practically sobbing.

"Keep going, DJ! Get her out of here!" Ashley worriedly shouted as Lauren was trying to get out of her hold.

"No!! What the hell are you doing?!" the green eyed girl raged, pushing back.

"Hey, calm down and look at me," Ashley held both sides of Lauren's face, staring deeply at her in a way that was so therapeutic to her.

Green eyes matched hazel before a sob escaped from Lauren's lips, tears pooling her eyes the more Ashley settled her. "Shhh," the blonde closed her eyes and brought her best friend into a close embrace, the latter letting her head fall onto Ashley's shoulder as she cried. "You're okay," she whispered to Lauren. "I'm right here."

"I'm sorry," Lauren whimpered.

Ashley lifted her friend's head up to look at her once more, "I know," she muttered softly, nodding and wiping her friend's tears for her. "Let's take a walk and talk about it?"

Lauren only nodded as well and let Ashley take her hand as they treaded off.

_______________________

Camila didn't cry over anyone. But she cried over Lauren that night. Hard.

Both Dinah and Ashley advised her to take the next flight home to New York and she fully complied. She didn't even care that she had to fly through the public terminal of LAX and have paparazzi take pictures of her in misery, she just needed to get the hell home.

Her whole encounter with Lauren traumatized her to the core. It was sickening and so confusing all at the same time. Why was Lauren like that to her? Why was she that bad? She never thought her beloved green eyed girl would express so much rage at her in her whole life. Never. But it happened.

And she was having this woman's baby? There was no way.

But she had three of Giorgio's babies and he wasn't nearly as bad... at least not right now.

Perhaps Camila had an idea to turn this baby situation all around.

"Hey, you're back already?" Giorgio smiled as she entered their bedroom to find him lying down with a book in his hands.

"Hey, yeah I am," Camila half smiled, throwing her bags down on the floor before falling onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" he frowned, sensing his wife's mood and letting her cuddle up next to him. Her head rested on his shoulder with his arm wrapped comfortably around her waist.

"Nothing," she sighed and looked up into his warm gaze. "...I missed you."

His eyes widened but he grinned immediately, "Really? I-I missed you too."

"Come here," Camila whispered, cupping the side of his cheek and pressing her lips against his.

"Mmmm," Giorgio groaned into the kiss as his wife deepened it, throwing his book off the bed. Camila roamed her hand from the back of his neck, down his chest and abs to palming the bulge in his sweatpants, hinting that she wanted something. He chuckled and pulled back, "You're very much in the mood."

Camila giggled, sitting up and removing her shirt to expose a lacy bra that excited the man even more. "Let me help you with these," she tugged on his pants to help slide them down his long, toned legs.

And it didn't take them much longer to both strip bare and make love to each for the rest of the night.
______________________

Lauren's POV

"Damn, Jauregui, you're like a professional at this," Ashley smirked as I repeatedly jabbed at the punching bag in NYC's Gotham Gym.

"Guess I have a hidden talent," I shrugged.

"At least it helps you get the coke anger out," she chuckled while I rolled my eyes, going back in for another few punches.

Ever since we got back home after the mess of a night we had at the reception, Ashley introduced me to the idea of boxing to get out my aggression in a healthy manner. 'Cause boy, I needed to. All the drugs that fucked me over seriously drove me to want to physically hurt somebody.

And that was how I fucked things up with Camz. I was still thinking of how and when to apologize to her after I single handedly almost ruined our relationship. Maybe even ruined it altogether. She clearly hadn't spoken to me in the last week but we'd figure it out eventually. We weren't over yet.

In the meantime, I was still struggling with drugs and all the side effects of it. So, I turned to putting my fists in the ring to at least clear my head and get my anger out.

"Every time I go in for the punch I'm thinking of that chotch's annoying face and bam! He's knocked the fuck out," I collided my gloved fists together as I ranted to my best friend.

She teasingly laughed, "Yeahhh, Lo, I'm not so sure you're gonna get Camila back if you just beat her husband up."

"Wasn't planning on it anyway. She hates violence," I said, joining her for a water bottle chug. "I was thinking to end him in more of a legal sense."

"What do you mean?" she frowned.

"I mean, he's a drug addict and don't you have friends in the DEA?" my lips curved into a mischievous smirk.

"...Maybe?" her voice inflicted. "Wait, you're not planning on turning him in, are you?" she questioned in shock.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do," I smirked. "If Camila won't do it then I will. It's time to get rid of that son of a bitch once and for all."

"How are you gonna do that when you always have a pound of coke and weed on you?" she protested, stifling a laugh. "Hell, if they test you once, you're done for."

"They won't have to know anything about me," I squinted. "I'm gonna be smart with this, Ash. Now, give me the numbers," I requested, making her sigh.

"You're more crazy than I thought, Lo," she shook her head and showed me her connection's phone numbers.

"Call me crazy but at least it's how I get what I want in the end," I started dialing the numbers into my phone and began to call one of them.

Giorgio was really a dead man now.

A/N: Things are getting heated!!! Seems like a lot of y'alls predictions of Camila claiming the baby to be her husband's might be coming true 👀

It's about to be a real smackdown next chapter 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 11 1
Read and find out. (One shot)
312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
91.9K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
624K 19.7K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...