Transformers Combiner One Sho...

By Autobots3Gestalts

One shots of the combiners from Transformers G1. Pretty much all Autobot combiners. Not really used to writin... More

Shooting Star
Fighting For Attention
Witness Protection Program
Eye Of The Tiger
Don's Stop Believing
If I Die Young
Broken Datapad
What's That Smell?
Storm Chaser
Look At This Photograph
Holoform
What Brothers Are For
Overcharged and Wheeljack
Four Chord Song
Nightmare Fuel

Aerialbots 50 Sentences

111 1 0
By Autobots3Gestalts

Trigger warning: Suicide attempt
The sentences of Air Raid with a black and white femme: Air Raid and Skydive in an AU of mine.
I have no idea where the sparkling Fireflight found came from, but I'm keeping the kid.
Smokewing can be found over on my DeviantART account JettwinsFan.

1. Lightning

Silverbolt's optics glowed white hot and a scowl is seen on his faceplate as lightning shot out of his servo when it slammed into the Decepticon seeker that hurt one of his brothers.

2. Scare Tactic

All Skydive had to do was glare at the smaller mech and it would send them running.

3. Run

Slingshot was in a bad position to fight, so the first thing he did was he activated his thrusters and took off towards the Ark.

4. What?

Fireflight just stared in confusion; what did they just say?

5. Why?

Well, at least Air Raid had managed to keep the object in one piece, but at what cost?

6. Believe

"I'll believe," Silverbolt said through rugged intakes and looked at the visored Aerial; they're in battle and the two had been knocked out of the sky, "I'll believe when no one else will."

7. Numb

"I just... I just don't know anymore," Seff said, electric blue eyes looking at the ginger that is Sparky.

8. Job

"Are you sure about this?" Sparky asked and looked up at the blond as they stood outside of a newly built restaurant; the ginger would be applying for a job.

9. Womanizer?

"You should know by now I'd never cheat," Fireflight said.

10. Leave

"You... You're leaving?" Air Raid asked, hurt evident in his voice and on his faceplate.

11. Overcharged

How they managed to do this to Silverbolt, no bot had any clue, but there he was singing a terrible rendition of Monster by Skillet.

12. Dance

When no one was looking, Seff was a pretty fluid dancer.

13. Help

"I don't need or want you to help me with this," Slingshot growled at Brawn.

14. Remind

"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. It just means you've held it in too long," Fireflight told a surprised Silverbolt with a smile.

15. Hunter

"I swear to Satan's asshole, I'll find what did this to you," Adam told his friend Niko.

16. Cuddly

Silverbolt certainly hadn't asked for it, yet there was Fireflight, pressed up against his side with his arms around the bigger flier.

17. Brother!

Seff was surprised when all of a sudden, his younger brother Farkas was in his arms.

18. Holding On

Slingshot was currently in critical condition and in the medbay, both Silverbolt and Fireflight freaking out; he had to pull through for them.

19. Sorry

"I didn't mean for it to happen," Fireflight told an enraged Protectobot helo.

20. Dreamer

Not saying anything, Air Raid placed his servos on Fireflight's shoulder plating, optics trained on the ground and coolant welling up in them.

21. Bear Brotherhood

"Yes, I'm part of the bear brotherhood," Sandor said, "Hence why otter is one of my nicknames."

22. Can't Even

Skydive stood frozen on the spot for what Ratchet had said happened to Slingshot surprised him, not to mention the other Aerialbots.

23. Demands

"Ya do realize the pressure you're puttin' on me wit' all the sudden missions?" Slingshot asked, voice laced with anger and tiredness.

24. Caught in the Undertow

Coolant ran down Fireflight's faceplate as he found himself running out of the Ark, hugging the sparkling in his arms close.

25. ET

"Wait, you're alienating me?" Air Raid asked in surprise.

26. Goodbye

"You should've paid more attention to me instead of your work and pining over your ex," Sandor informed Shane, not bothering to look at the other male.

27. Crash

"Really? Again?" Skydive asked when he found Fireflight after the younger bot had somehow managed to land himself in a tree.

28. Bragging

Slingshot simply smiled in a manner that said he was better than everyone else.

29. Distractions

Fireflight looked around in awe; everything was interesting and beautiful.

30. Hello, Beautiful

Air Raid stared at the femme standing in front of him, taking in the red and black frame.

31. Family

"I couldn't have asked for a better set of brothers," Silverbolt said with a smile.

32. Books

Skydive wasn't surprised when he found himself at the bottom of a cuddle pile while he was trying to read.

33. Insecure

Slingshot wrapped his arms around Silverbolt as the bigger flier pulled him into a tight embrace, whispering kind words into his audio.

34. Tears

The Aerial daydreamer did his best to try and keep the sparkling from crying and waking the others.

35. Death Row

"Noooo," Air Raid cried out and struggled to get out of Astrotrain's grip as he was forced to watch both Slingshot and Silverbolt die at the servos of Brawl and Wildrider.

36. Believe It or Not

Sky blue optics widened in surprise when the smallest of the team of five hugged him and said the three words he'd been wanting to hear since forever; "I love you."

37. One Week

"Last week you decided you were going to try and prank one of the Protectobots only to find they already pranked you," Skydive flat out told Air Raid.

38. Leave Out All the Rest

Sparky placed the gun to his chest and pulled the trigger, ignoring the screams of his brothers and curling up on the ground shortly after.

39. Freak the Freak Out

Fireflight's optics were wide and internally, he was screaming.

40. Give It Up

"I'm not giving up!" Air Raid screamed and charged the Decepticon, despite the protests from his brothers and the damage he'd taken.

41. Just Like You

"You see? I'm not any different than any other mech," Silverbolt told Slingshot as he carried his brother to ground level.

42. Open Wound

When those words were said, Skydive couldn't help but look at the ground; he knew he deserved it but that didn't change the fact that is upset him.

43. Stay... Please

"I need you!" Slingshot exclaimed through tears and Silverbolt knew he wasn't alright.

44. Need

"We don't need this," Fireflight said before picking up the sparkling and walking away.

45. Want

"What do you want?" Air Raid screeched and turned to look at the other.

46. Lover's Leap

A smile crossed Silverbolt's faceplate when his tiny son Smokewing ran to him and jumped into his open arms.

47. When You're Gone

Skydive glanced out the nearby window, wondering when Silverbolt would get back.

48. Addicted

"Can't help it," Slingshot stated when he was confronted about his personality.

49. Fall

Smiling brightly, Farkas stomped on leaves that had fallen to the ground, hugging his jacket to his body.

50. Everything

"You're all I've ever wanted," Air Raid told the black and red femme with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
135K 891 14
collection of stories .