Harry Potter Imagines

By WritingGirl46

imagines based on the harry potter books [DISCLAIMER] i am not taking credit of all the lovely characters and... More

Hey Reader :)
Letters (Fred Weasley)
Sick (Remus Lupin)
Quidditch Surprises (Sirius Black)
The Hogwarts Express (the Marauders)
The Hogwarts Express Pt. 2 (the Marauders)
Homework (Severus Snape)
Trains (Teddy Lupin)
Secret Santa (Draco Malfoy)
Secret Santa Pt. 2 (Draco Malfoy)
Secret Santa Pt. 3 (Draco Malfoy)
Hogsmeade (Remus Lupin)
Days of the Year (Fred Weasley)
The Library (Remus Lupin)
Would You Rather...
Stubborn (Sirius Black)
Bookishly (James Potter)
Stop and Stare (Remus Lupin)
Snow Ball (Teddy Lupin)
Pause (Draco Malfoy)
Hello There (James Potter)
Everything Is Grey (Remus Lupin)
Missing You (Sirius Black)
Would you rather again...
Dating Would Include (Albus Severus Potter)
Somebody To You (Harry Potter)
Somebody To You Pt. 2 (Harry Potter)
That's Presumptuous of You (Remus Lupin)
High Hopes (Sirius Black)
Marauders Dream Cast
High Hopes Pt. 2 (Sirius Black)
Nothing's Wrong (Sirius Black)

Study Buddy (Remus Lupin)

8.9K 221 130
By WritingGirl46

Request by @abbiestorr

Thanks for requesting!

Do you readers prefer it when I write in first, second, or third person?

•••

At first it was a coincidence, but it quickly became a habit— or maybe even a tradition.

You wandered into the library. The Hufflepuff common room was filled with kids chatting, each and every one of them paying no attention to the few students who were actually trying to do homework. The library seemed like the next best place to study. You shoved everything into your bag and left the common room.

Your brain seemed to be on overload from the stress of homework, to the lingering annoyance of people conversing right next to you. You contemplated taking a break from homework to take a pit stop in the kitchens. Deciding that it couldn't hurt, you took a detour into the kitchens.

You were met with the presence of multiple house elves. Being a frequent visitor had it's perks. Without even asking, within a few moments, in your hands was a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of milk.

"Thank you," You said. They smiled politely in response and began to busy themselves with something.

As soon as you'd finished, Olive, one of the elves you'd begun to become acquainted with, took your plate and fork. You thanked them and began to leave when you felt a tug on your robes. You turned and saw Olive offering you a chocolate bar.

"Olive loves your presence when you're here, Miss L/N," She looked down bashfully.

"I love coming down here too," You replied, as you took the the chocolate from her hand. "Thanks a ton, Olive. Don't work yourselves too hard down here."

She pulled on the hem of her outfit and responded with a shy "thank you." You assumed her past owners hadn't been near as nice. At the beginning, she'd been extremely surprised at any sort of comment of appreciation. Now, she was beginning to getting used to them.

You glanced at the clock and started to run towards the library. At this point, you only had an hour and a half until it was time for curfew. You walked it and found that most of the seats were already being occupied by other students. You stood in the doorway, searching for an empty spot.

"Are you going to move?" You turned to face a boy that looked much older than you staring down at you rudely.

"Oh— oh yeah." Quickly and awkwardly, you shuffled toward the first empty spot you found.

The boy looked up from his book, slightly startled someone had sat down beside him. Instantly, you recognized him.

"Hi," You prompted conversation. "I'm Y/N. I don't think we've met... aren't you one of the boys who run around calling themselves the Marauders?"

His cheeks lightly became colored. "Yeah," He moved to stick a bookmark between the pages. "I'm Remus."

"I have chocolate," You took the unopened chocolate bar out of your bag.

He gave you a shy grin. "I love chocolate."

•••

After your last class, you'd meet up in the library in the same confined corner of the library. Walking there after class became a habit and eventually you began to anticipate it. You didn't really notice it at first, until you found yourself anxiously tapping your quill against the desk. It was as if the class was going on forever, the professor just seemed to keep talking as if he had all day.

After he finished his lecture on... well whatever he was talking about, he dismissed class. Instantly, the sound of papers shuffling and books being shut filled the previously silent room. You were the first one out of the classroom. You dashed towards the library and sighed in relief when you saw you were the first one there.

You sat down in the chair and spilled the contents of your bag onto the table. Random things tumbled out; quills and bottles of ink, crumpled up essays, forgotten test papers, chocolate frog collectors cards, and a few candy wrappers.

"You're a mess, L/N," You looked up and saw Remus staring at the mess in mock disappointment.

You rolled your eyes, "Tell me something I don't know."

He shrugged, "Okay, well in advanced potions recently we learned—"

"Smart-ass," You scoffed. "What are you reading today?"

"Same as yesterday." He held up the book in front of his face so I could see the cover.

"The same as yesterday? You're getting slow, old man."

"James, Sirius, and Peter keep making me stay up to help them plan prank after prank," He said, exasperated.

"Oh no," You said, sarcastically.

"Whatever," He muttered. "How'd the assignment go?"

"It went fine, mom."

"I'm wounded," He gasped. "I just care about you turning in your assignments on time."

You just smiled and took out a fresh roll of parchment, "I'm so very sorry that I prioritize reading over stupid homework."

•••

"So," Your best friend, Gracelyn, sat cross legged on your bed. She poked you suggestively and wiggled her eyebrows. "What's up with you and Lupin always meeting in the library?"

"What about it?" You said, nonchalantly.

"What'cha doing in the library with him?" She persisted.

"Studying," You said simply.

"Oh," she giggled. "Studying." She added quote marks around 'studying'.

"Oh, my god. Not that!" You exclaimed, turning bright red.

She mouthed a 'sure' and she dragged out the vowels. Enjoying my torment, she shifted to laying on her stomach with her elbows propping her up.

"So, how do you feel about Lupin?" She pestered on. "I mean you two have gotten quite cozy..."

"He's only a..." You faltered slightly.

The word friend seemed stuck on you lips. The word seemed suddenly so suffocating. Gracelyn wasn't wrong. Ever since you'd been paired up in the boats back in first year, he's interested you. From the light scars sprinkling his skin, to his shy exterior standing out against his social butterflies of friends. But it'd never been anything more than curiosity.

In my hesitation, Gracelyn giggled.

"He's only a friend!" You protested.

"Okay," She stifled more laughter. "Just wait, darling."

•••

The tradition lived on. Days soon turned into weeks, and you still kept meeting in the exact same spot in the library. Having random conversations ranging from homework to rants about how this one character "deserved so better". Your curiosity, began to float into the category of fondness... and it just kept escalating from there.

You came into the library after Remus that day. Which was strange since the class you got out of was closer to the library than his. He seemed very distracted from his book... anxious almost, as he kept murmuring the same thing over and over again under his breath.

As you sat next to him, he quieted down.

"Hi," You said. "Is everything okay?"

"Wha— oh, yeah. It's all good."

Unconvinced, You slowly took out a book, eying him for other signs of abnormality.

"Y/N, I was wondering" —You looked up from your book, expectantly— "if you like pi—pizza. Yeah."

"Uh, yeah," You replied. "Sure, I like pizza."

"Oh," He said, awkwardly. "Um, that's good."

It grew silent again.

"Actually, no," He shut his book. "That's not what I meant to ask."

"I figured," You laughed, lightly.

"Y/N, would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me?" He asked, quietly.

You felt your face heat up. Against your thumping heart, you attempted to steady your voice, "I'd love to."

Instantly, you regretted your choice of words. I'd love to? Ew. What kind of stupid idiot says that? Oh, my god.

•••

After what had happened at Hogsmeade, the feeling of the room seemed different... lighter almost. The word boyfriend and girlfriend seemed so strange and yet so exciting. At Hogsmeade, the two of you hung out at The Three Broomsticks and walked around, talking about various things on the subject of getting to know each other more in depth.

Near the end of the day at Hogsmeade, Remus had ended up asking you to be your boyfriend, of course not before he bought you an ice cream. Which was followed by the classic jacket move, against your protests. You claimed you were perfectly fine all wrapped up in your yellow and black scarf, but he insisted.

Your foot repeatedly tapped the floor, anxiously waiting for Remus. You audibly stifled a laugh as he stumbled into the library, a book nearly falling out of his arms.

He sat down and sighed, "Sorry I'm late."

"It's okay," You reassured him.

He rummaged through his bag. Not finding what he was looking for he dumped out his bag on the table.

"You're a mess, Lupin," You began, referencing a past meet up.

He laughed. "Tell me something I don't know."

You watched as Remus picked up something small within the pile of supplies.

"I have chocolate," He offered with a sheepish grin, thinking back to our first one.

You smiled, fondly. "I love chocolate."

•••

My writing is typically very unedited, oops. I hope you liked this one! I had so much fun writing it. Thank you for the request!

Always keep fighting;
— writing girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 90 5
โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
21.4K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
150K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...
337K 3.6K 50
"Well done, dragon!" - here you'll find all the harry potter characters (x female!reader) imagines I have written. You can also find these on my tum...