Teen Wolf Imagines

By stay-mon-russ

Mixed short imagines and preferences about teen wolf characters x reader Characters Peter hale, Derek hale t... More

Peter hale
He Did It Again ~Peter Hale
Remember - Peter Hale
Missed You Peter
Guess Who's Going To be A Father ~ Peter Hale
Unexpected Wedding Guest ~Peter Hale
The Bad Guy - Peter Hale
The Hunter ~ Peter Hale
Your Anchor Your alpha ~ Peter Hale
I'm With Him Now - Hales
Stuck - Peter Hale
Blacklight Party - Peter Hale (requested)
Training - Peter Hale (requested)
The Student Vs The Master - Peter Hale (requested)
Surprise - Peter Hale (requested)
Dangerous Date - Peter Hale
Savior -Peter Hale
I Can Give You Power - Peter Hale
Something We're Not Fighting - Peter Hale
Living Without You Is Driving Me Insane - Peter Hale
Busted - Peter Hale 18+ Nsfw
Wishes And Dreams - Peter Hale
Your Mine - Peter Hale Nsfw 18+
babysitting ~ peter hale (nsfw)
The Valentines Hunt
You're Not Weak
Secrets Part 1 Peter
Secrets Part 2 - Peter Hale
Secrets Part 3
Derek Hale
Revenge ~ Derek Hale
Derek - Stake Out
Anchor ~ Derek Hale
Coffee Shop ~ Derek Hale
Pool Hall ~ Derek Hale (part 2 To Coffee Shop)
Baby Blues ~ Derek Hale
Set Up - Derek Hale
Christmas Misunderstanding Derek Hale
Theo Raeken
Theo - What Happened Last Night
Liam Dunbar
Bait - Liam Dunbar (requested)
Preferences
How You Met.....
He Says I Love You
He Dose Something Romantic
You Find Out He's A Werewolf
He Gets Jealous
Y/n Gets Jealous
A/N
Christmas Special
lonely this Christmas peter hale
Mistletoe - Derek Hale
Stay With Me - Theo
Tree Shopping - Peter Hale
Home For Christmas - Chris
Secret Meetings - Theo Raeken
Snowed In - Peter

Back Home - Peter Hale (requested)

6K 99 6
By stay-mon-russ

Request by anonymous on Tumblr
Prompt y/n McCall is back in beacon hills to help her brother
Pairing Peter hale x reader
Warnings swearing
Story

You left beacon hills when your mother and father split up. You went with your dad to New York while Scott stayed in beacon hills with your mother. You visited during holidays but not as much as you would have liked.

You had come back home after hearing your mother was in the hospital after the shooting at the house. During the trip home you had been stopped and your father arrested.

Looking up at your family home your stomach twisted at the sight of the bordered up windows, bullet holes in the door. you went to use your key but the was another padlock added to the busted door. you snuck round the back like you used too as a kid breaking into the back door. stepping into the kitchen you closed the door feeling a hand on your shoulder.

Grabbing the mystery hand twisting it hard. you flipped the heavy aslant over pulling a knife out if your belt holding it to the dark haired mans neck. "y/n no stop he's a friend" your brothers best friend shouted. running in the kitchen, followed by another man. "stiles" you say confused still pinning the guy down. "y/n what are you doing here" he asked as you let the man up. "well its my house I really don't think I need a reason but you could tell me what your doing here and who these are" you snap back at stiles. " Y/n this is Derek and peter hale, friends of mine and Scott's" stiles says. Derek the man you had thrown to the floor stirred at you his eyes still frowning you gave a small apologetic smile. The other man Peter looked at you with a flirtatious smirk, his eyes looked you up and down. You blushed before sending him a wink.

"well my mum has been shot, dad his locked up in beacon hills jail and the is half a town armed to the eyeballs who want my brother dead! Where did you think I was gonna be? I'm here to help" you say. Stiles nods realizing how bad things had become now you listed it. "and where it's my twin brother?" you asked your hands on your hips. "behind you" Scott sad making you spin hugging him tight.

After a catch up and an update on how your mother was doing Scott had tried to get you to leave town but it was short lived he knew stubborn how you can be. Soon a call came from Gerrard Argent telling Scott half of his friends was in danger.

***

peter watched the new girl in awe he hadn't seen anyone get the better of Derek in a long time, not like that anyway. he couldn't help but laugh when she put stiles in his place. most of he couldn't help notice how incredibly beautiful she was. The way she spoke to the pack with no fear was a turn on to peter. "no, no way I'm I staying here out the way Scott no!" she called making Peter smile. He watched the argument play out between brother and sister Scott not winning. "if they find out your my twin sister and back home they will come after you y/n" the alpha shouted back flashing his eyes in anger, only making the y/h/c girl laugh. "don't you see the fact they don't know who I am is an advantage to us" she a answered back. Scott groaned looked round for Derek's opinion "what do you think?" Derek shrugged his shoulders "she's your sister mate" he answered. Stiles shook his head agreeing with Scott she should leave town and stay out the fight.

"well I think she should join our fight, she clearly wants to and is going to join of you agree to it or not Scott, and besides she did put Derek in his ass, none of us, Well expect for me can do that!" Peter said smugly not taking his eyes of the you.

After a lot of decisions the plans were made. Scott, stiles, Derek and Lydia was going to the school to stop the Anuk-Ite. Theo and Malia was going to help Liam, Mason and Cory. Leaving you and Peter to go and save Jackson. "I'll go with him" you say pointing at Peter to everyone's surprise, "no, why would you want to go with him" Scott said "yes I am because he's the only one who wants me here!" you argue back as Peter folded his arms smugly.

You had a plan and being human unknown to the hunters as Scott's twin sister, you thought you had the best chance of getting in there armory. Finally Scott agreed then threatened Scott if he let anything happen to you he'd kill him.

In the car Peter faced the road but watched you out the corner of his eyes. You was messing around in your bag taking out rope and needles filled with purple fluid. "So this plan of yours to get us in" Peter started slowly now a little worried not knowing what you had in mind. "I'm I going to like it and is going to get me killed?" he asked.

You smirked at him "will you like it" you tilled your head like you was thinking "probably not! Get you killed not unless you do as I say and pull of some good acting" you teased lightly laughing. Peter pulled up a little away from the bunker, "so are you going to tell me what were doing?" he said not taking his eyes of the syringe. "this is water, and a purple colouring. I'm going to make them think it's diluted wolfsbane and your my victim. I'm the girl who captured Peter Hale!" you smile at him, making him laugh more. "now put these in we don't have much time" throwing him a set if handcuffs.

Peter took them "I can think of another way to use these" he flirted doing as he was told slipping them on both wrists. "You pull this off and maybe we can talk about it later" you winked as you walked to the door banging on it "I'm starting to think this is a bad idea" he whispered as you covered his face with a hood. "shut up and stick to the plan" you say as the small flap on the door opens.

You see half a man's face looking at you, "what do you want" the voice on the other side of the door shouted. "I'm here to see Tamara Monroe" you said boldly. "she's not here right now come back" the voice said again shutting the hatch. You banged on the door again it opened "look I said" the man started but you pushed open the door. "I don't think you understand me. I'm here to see Monroe because I have Peter Hale alive" you say pulling the hood from his head.

Peter roared flashing his fangs and eyes. You took a needle out of your pocket, stabbing Peter in the neck with it. He fell against you almost passing out, you was impressed the plan was working. The man let you in helping carry Peter, we took him to a room toeing him to an electric fence. looking round the room not seeing Jackson, "I'll see what I can find out and distract him, I want to carefully look for Jackson if you don't meet in ten minutes" you whisper knowing only Peter would hear me.

You followed the man who told you his name was Kevin, and met up with another 3 guys. You all went into a little room with a tiny kitchen area and big seats it looked like a break room. It had been 10 minutes and Peter hadn't gave you a sign he'd found Jackson. "is the a toilet round here I can use?" you asked. They all looked at each other unsure before pointing you in to the bathroom.

***

Peter waited to hear you get far enough away to snap his cuffs. He listened for Jackson's heartbeat, following the sound. He found Jackson tied to an electric fence, he new it was on he could hear the low hum coming from it.

Jackson looked weak, but when he saw Peter coming toward him his eyes went wide shaking and mumbling under the duct tape over his mouth. What Peter didn't see was a guard behind the door lining it with mountain ash.

Peter pulled the duct tape from Jackson's lips but it was too late for Jackson to say behind you. The man hit Peter in the ribs with an electric kosh sending him to the floor.

***

You waited a few minutes before pulling out a sleeping fog grenade from your handbag and tossing it into the room. You could hear the men inside running to the door but the smoke was too powerful you heard the thumps of the unconscious bodies hitting the floor.

You ran to the room you had left Peter in, seeing it empty only your handcuffs remained on the floor. You spin looking round thinking of where he and Jackson could be. You rounded at corner hearing screams come from Peter and you guessed Jackson. Inside the was a man turning the dial to the fence Peter was chained to. Rolling your eyes not even questioning how he'd be caught, you sneak into the room.

Jackson's eyes widened when he saw you, putting a finger to your lips shushing him. Looking at a shelf next to you, you see a rifle picking it up you took a few steps then hit the guard over the head with the butt of the gun.

Jackson smirked "y/n McCall, aren't you a sight for saw eyes" You turned off the power off "it's been to long Whittemore" you say hugging him. Peter smiled at you, "and to think your brother doubted you" he said impressed still looking at the man on the floor. "well I did say I can handle myself" you playful teased back untying his hands "more then handle that was badass" Peter says using his free hand to move a fallen piece of your hair.

"not to interrupt your flirting but can we find Ethan now" Jackson asked. You and Peter looked at each other with a smirk heading out the door with Jackson. Had you really been that obvious you liked the older man, You all headed down the corridors looking in different rooms for him. Jackson found him tied up and weak, you watched as he pulled off the chains. Ethan and Jackson were talking about Jackson having a tail searing a kisses once Ethan was on his feet.

"can we hurry up and get out of here now" you said worrying you'd been there way too long. You and Peter was the first out the door when an alarm sounded, slammed the door automatically shut with Jackson and Ethan still inside. You banged on the door calling their names when Peter grabbed you dragging you into another room as the corridor started to fill with smoke.

Peter took his jacket off covering the gap under the door with it, leaning against the wall breathless. His attention quickly went to y/n when he saw you freaking out muttering to yourself. "this is my fault, where all gonna die because of me" Peter sensed the anxiety, heart your heart beat change and now your hands shake in fear. He got up holding your hands in his bringing them to his chest. "look at me y/n" peter said boldly. "this is not your fault"

You tried to pull your hands away but he was too strong. "if I had listened to Scott we wouldn't be here, it's my plan that got us trapped and most likely get us killed" your voice breaking nearly the end as you held back the tears. Peter held both your hands in one of his as other cupped your face lifting it so he could look you in the eyes. "y/n, no, one is getting killed. Jackson and Ethan are still alive I can hear them banging trying to open their door" you smiled knowing they was okay. "your plan was working if anyone is to blame its me for getting caught."

You wished you could believe him, you really did but panic had already set in and you struggled to breathe. You hadn't had a panic attack in years but could already feel the signs. Peter noticed to he tried calming you "y/n look at me it's going to be okay just breath" he said but you pushed past him towards the door wheezing and panting.

Peter stood blocking the door knowing of you opened the door the wolfs bane smoke would weaken or possibly kill him. He needed to do something anything to help you to breathe and stop your panic attack. He grabbed your cheeks in his hand crashing his lips to yours, in the suddenness of his actions you kissed him back almost forgetting moments ago you couldn't breathe. Peter pulled his head back looking at you "wh.. What was that" you say touching your lip.

Peter smiled "I was told it worked for my friends when stiles had a panic attack so I thought I'd try it" he smirked. "thanks" you whispered out still looking at Peter's lips close to yours, his breath fanning your face making you want to lean in and kiss him again.

A bang from outside the room made you both break part looking at each other worried. Peter put his ear to the door "it's Jackson still trying to get out" he said talking about the banging noise. He turned round when he heard a ripping sound, you had torn the bottom of your top making a mask to cover your mouth and nose. Peter looked at you confused rising an eyebrow "I'm getting us out of here" you told him, your confidence back. "I'm human the smoke won't affect me like you, I'm gonna find a way to clear the corridor and get us out of this place" you said with your hand on the door handle. Before Peter could do say anything you left the room.

You passed the room Jackson and Ethan was trapped in telling them you was finding a way out. After a looking round for a while you found a room with lots of computer screens in. You looked at them seeing Jackson and Ethan and the door you knew Peter was behind. The 4 men you had knocked out with a grenade where all still on the floor. You a man walking down a hallway you tried to work out where he was when you heard him outside the door. You hid in the room watching as he ran in coughing from the smoke.

He put his gun on the desk and went straight to a cupboard getting a gas mask from it. You stood from you hiding place you grabbed the gun making him look at you with his hands up. "I need that mask for me and some friends so drop it" you order him. After he puts it down to tell him to go to the desk throwing him a set of hand cuffs making him cuff himself to the bolted down desk.

Once you felt he couldn't break free you grabbed the mask from the floor putting the tank on your back. Looking in the cabinet getting 3 more out. The was heavier than you thought they would be dragging them along the floor. You went to peter first hanging him one. "you truly are amazing" he said when you walked in the door "when this is all over I'm taking you out" he said putting the tank on his back like you had.

You stepped outside Peter kicked in the door trapping Jackson and Ethan, you handed them both a mask each as you started to leave. The 4 men in the break like room had woken and came out as you turned the corner. Jackson and Ethan ran at them Jackson using his kanima venom to paralyzed them as you and Peter ran past them.

The drive back to your house was quite Jackson and Ethan talking low to each other, you and Peter stealing small glances. Inside you all told Scott and the rest of the group what had happened and heard how the rest of the group defeated the Anuk-Ite. You could feel Peter's eyes on you the whole time, thankful he hadn't told anyone about your mini panic attack back in the armory. "well seeing as no one is in danger I'm n going to visit mum" you told Scott. Peter followed you out "so what we said back there I really do wanna take you out y/n, I like you and need to get to know you more" he said his cheeks a little flushed "also you did make a promise about doing something more fun with handcuffs" he flirted. You took a step closer "good because I think I'm starting to like you to" you said putting your hands on his chest "Its a date". He held you with one hand on your lower back and the other on your neck bring you in closer. When Peter kissed you it wasn't like the one earlier this was more passionate lustful and loving. When you broke apart Peter offered to drive you to the hospital, you looked up at the house then to peter more then happy to be back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 10.4K 199
Scott-Stiles-Isaac-Liam-Jackson-Derek-Jordan Teen wolf preferences
742K 18.8K 78
MTV's Teen wolf: Peter Hale; This book is for MTV's Peter Hale . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots and moodboard for Peter Hale requested via my...
388K 6.4K 56
Teen wolf imagines and preferences and some other imagines if u guys request any
224K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...