Rush (Camren G!P)

By lqcabello

It's a rush everytime we touch. Lauren G!P. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

23.9K 545 955
By lqcabello

Lauren's POV

I was woken up by my phone in the middle of the night, well, I thought it was the middle of the night. Turns out it was 6 AM, but the sun wasn't out yet. Grabbing the device on my night stand, I frowned as I saw my friend's name on the screen.

"Camz?" My voice was hoarse from sleep.

"Hey...Did I wake you?"

I blinked, "Um, yeah? It's 6 AM on a Saturday."

"Oh, crap. Sorry. I'll call you back later," She rushed on the other line and before she could hang up, I spoke again.

"It's okay," I heard her breathing, "So, why did you call me?"

"I was wondering if you would want to come with me to the state fair later today? There's like rides to go on and food and I wanted to go," She explained and I tried to focus on what she was actually saying instead of how raspy her voice was in the morning. I was quite surprised that she even wanted to go to the fair, rides didn't seem to be her thing. And why would she call me at 6 AM to tell me something like this?

"Yeah, of course, I love fairs," Lie. I hated fairs. The nauseating smell of junk food and the screeches coming from people going on the rides wasn't really appealing on a Saturday. Also the loud electronic music that I just could not stand.

But what Camila wants, Camila gets.

"Great! Can you pick me up at 2 PM? It's gonna start raining at like 4 and I wanted to get home before the storm," I nodded before remembering she couldn't see me, so I muttered a yes as I thought about the storm that I didn't even know was happening. "You're staying with me, by the way."

"What?" I asked, confused by what she meant.

"During the storm. I don't like storms so..." She trailed offf sheepishly and I smirked.

"Okay, I'll take care of you," I husked and didn't really expect any kind of response. She was stammering for a reply and I decided to put her out of her suffering. "I'm only kidding," I wasn't kidding, "I'll pick you up at 2."

We said our goodbyes and I went back to fit another 3 or 4 hours of sleep before getting up.

The next time I woke up, the sun was filtering through the blinds and shining directly onto my face. Rolling over on the bed, I looked at the time. 10 AM.

Getting up, I hoped into the shower. When I got out, I threw my compression boxers on. I decided to wear and oversized hoodie and skinny jeans. Looking at myself in the mirror and making sure I wasn't showing through my jeans, I headed to the kitchen.

My dad was already up. He noticed my presence, at least I think so. He would barely even look at me nowadays. "You going out?" He asked, reading the paper.

I didn't answer, he didn't really care to know anyway. He probably just wanted me to answer so he could make an unnecessary comment about my condition or something else that bothered him. Everything about my existence seemed to bother him.

I grabbed a carton of juice from the fridge and drank straight from it. "Manners, Lauren," He said, his voice deep as he turned the page. I scoffed at him and shook my head before putting two pieces of bread in the toaster. "I don't want girls in the house today. You keep that," He looked up at me with his lip curled in disgust, "That...Thing you have between your legs in your pants."

"The thing you have too?" I bit back as I shut the fridge door and place my hands on the island counter, looking at him, sitting opposite to me.

He looked back down at his paper and raised his eyebrows, "It's where it belongs."

I shook my head, not at all surprised by the words coming out of my father's mouth and called Camila.

"Hey, I'm picking you up earlier, if that's okay," I said, desperate to leave the house.

"Yeah," She sounded confused, "Why though? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be at your door in 10 minutes."

---

I picked her up at her place, not bothering to go in. I did get out of the car as soon as I saw her head out of her house. She was wearing an oversized hoodie and leggings...I did like how those looked on her. I gave her a quick hug before holding the door open and shutting it once she was inside my jeep.

I drove to the fair, blasting Ed Sheeran through the speakers as it was her favorite. I hated his music though.

"So, um, I broke up with Austin last night," she said quietly, catching me completely off guard. I swear, fireworks went off in my head, about fucking time. She didn't look so happy though, so I tried to be the friend she needed at that moment.

"How did he react?" I kept my eyes on the road.

She shrugged, "He apologized for the last few months and for basically ruining what we had...I hung up on him."

My eyes widened at that, I never would've thought she would be the one to break it off, and definitely not the one to hang up on him as he tried to fix things. I was strangely proud of her. She finally got rid of the toxicity in her life, even if it hurt her to, she did it.

"I'm glad you did that," I told her. It was true. I was afraid it wasn't for the right reasons, but I wouldn't tell her that.

"It made me think about how I always forgave him and how he just did the same thing. I'm so fucking stupid."

I widened my eyes at her using curse words, she rarely used them. I also hated when she used that word to describe herself, she hates it yet, uses it way too many times for my liking. I turned the volume down as the fair came into view. "Don't say that, you're not stupid," I took a deep breath and tried to come up with something to say that didn't sound weird coming from a friend. "You're caring and forgiving, and he didn't know how to value that. That's his fault though. You forgave him and he did it all over again. You know you did everything to try for it to work," I bit my lip, contemplating my next words but I couldn't bring myself to care about it at this point. "Anyone would be lucky to have you in their life, especially as their girlfriend. And honestly, he didn't deserve you."

I was struggling to keep my eyes on the road. She looked at me in awe and I smiled at her. My goal was to make her feel better and I might have just done it, I could tell my looking at her. "Thank you Lauren," She said and it might have been a short answer but it was sincere. It was all I wanted.

---

"Lauren, please, I want it so bad," Camila pleaded and pouted at me, her big brown eyes feigning sadness. We were at the plush toys stand. To win a plush I'd have to knock down a few cans but they were so far away from where we were standing, if I did play, it wouldn't be easy. Camila wanted a big pinkish unicorn and of course, I rolled my eyes when she told me to play for her because she can't aim to save her life.

"I'll do anything," she mumbled and I smirked.

"Anything?" I looked at her.

She immediately regretted it as she started stammering for a response, "Yeah, I mean, no, well, not like...everything, everything, you know–"

"Yes, Camz. I know."

"So, will you do it please? For me."

I wanted to say no. "Yes...I'll do it."

I told myself to get it together but another part of me did not care at all. All of it was just...confusing. It was messing with my head.

I got the stuffed animal for her, after trying twice to get it, I managed to knock down all the cans and the big bulky tatted guy handed me it. I gave it to her.

"Don't I get a kiss?" I asked playfully.

She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. I knew that was what she going for but somewhere in my mind I wanted her to do it somewhere else. "Thank you, Laur. You're amazing," She looked down at the plush and smiled, "Hopefully this will help to get me through the storm tonight. And you, of course."

I really didn't think being around her and only her, today, would be the wisest thing to do, but I had to be with her. Even if she hadn't asked me to, I probably would've offered.

Camila's parents weren't going to be home until later, so I suggested ordering a pizza for us, which she enthusiastically said yes to. After she took a shower to get rid of pieces of cotton candy sticking to her hair after we stopped at a small stand on the way to the car back at the fair, she came down and joined me on the couch. I was sitting, but she lay down, putting her feet on my lap without even looking at me to ask me if I was okay with it or not.

My eyes widened comically as I stared down at the feet in my lap and I resisted the urge to laugh at her. She didn't even notice me, she was in her own little world as she stared at the TV and I looked at her, entranced by her cuteness as warmth spread from my chest to the rest of my body.

The doorbell rang and I got up. She had fallen asleep on the couch. I payed for the food and headed into the kitchen to grab 2 plates and 2 cans of coke from the fridge.

I knelt down to her level on the couch as I set the things down on the coffee table in front of the brown couch. "Camila, wake up," I gently shook her body and she stirred. Yawning and being her normal cute self, she sat up and her eyes went straight to the hot pizza sitting on the table. Typical.

I handed her the plate and the can, sitting down next to her, we both ate as I put on the first episode of Stranger Things that she had never watched.

"Do you want coffee?" She asked after we finished eating. I nodded and watched her retreat to the kitchen.

I watched disinterestedly as the show went on, I had already watched this. Looking at my phone while the amazing smell of coffee Camila was making reached me, I opened 2 unread texts I had received over the last hour.

Alycia: Can we talk?

Alycia: I miss you

I scoffed. I hadn't been clear enough. I decided to leave her on read to get my point across.

Camila came back into the living room with two cups of coffee on each hand, concentrated on not tripping and getting coffee everywhere. Only to drop it all over my lap when she tried to hand it to me, the piping hot liquid burning through my jeans, on my dick area. "Fuck!" I grunted and got up, not knowing what to do with my hands, I clenched and unclenched as I waited for the pain to become more bearable. That shit burned.

Camila looked apologetic as she said sorry over and over again. She walked back into the kitchen and came back with a rag to clean up the coffee that had also gotten on the couch. "Oh my God, my parents are gonna kill me if this stains."

"Thank you for helping me out. I'm not in pain or anything," I growled and she whipped her head around to face me.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered and walked over to me. She looked down at the stain on my groin and bit her lip, I could tell she was trying to hold in a giggle, "You look like you just pissed your pants," she clasped her hand over her mouth and I fought a smile.

"Shut up...I need sweatpants. Do you have some?" she probably still has my pair of joggers that I had left here on a sleepover, though I had never asked for it back nor did I have intentions to have it back, but now I needed it. I did like seeing her wear my clothes though.

"I have yours..." she looked pensive, "I'm gonna want them back, though."

"But they're mine."

"They're my favorite pair."

"Um, okay then. I need them now, though," she nodded and walks upstairs to her room. The storm was starting, this always happens in Florida.

"Do you still want coffee?" she asked after I changed into the dry sweatpants and plopped down on the sofa.

"No, I think I'll pass," I snorted and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Don't be an ass. That's never happened, and my coffee is the best."

"It's just normal coffee, Camila. It's not like you actually make it," I reasoned and kept watching the TV show on screen.

"Whatever, La–Fuck!" I jumped at the thunder that was pretty damn close to us and at her swearing. She was starting to look panicked and this made me reach out for her and pull her into me. Cuddling into my side, I looked down discreetly, her big frightened brown eyes watching the rain hit the big window in her living room.

"Why are your parents going to be home late?" I asked softly.

She looked up at me, "They're having dinner with a cousin and his kids."

"Why didn't you go?"

"I don't like them. The kids were always mean to me when we were younger."

I frowned, "How so?"

"They made me feel bad...I don't know, I just don't like them and I don't think they like me either."

"Do I have to beat them up?" I joked and she giggled, snuggling up to me.

"Is violence your answer to everything, Laur?"

"Hell yes."

Camila and I continued watching the show until a thought popped into my mind and I didn't have a filter.

"Was Austin your first?"

She looked up at me again and furrowed her brow, "First what...?"

"First time," I deadpanned and she widened her eyes before dropping her head back to my shoulder.

"Oh. Um, yeah, he was," it kind of pissed me off, he seemed like a total ass to her, but I didn't comment on it and held her to me tighter. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious."

"What about you?" she asked and I almost laughed. I didn't lose it to any special someone or someone worth remembering that way, sometimes I wish I had. But I answered anyway.

"I lost it to my neighbor at the time," I confessed, "She was hot."

"Is she still your neighbor?"

"Nope. Moved out," I recalled the day we had done it. To say I was a nervous mess would be putting it mildly. After being rejected by two of my previous girlfriends when I told them about what I had between my legs, it hurt my ego. Badly. I felt like a freak, as they called me. My father never cared, the only support I had was from my mother. That was until she came along...She was great. I was actually kind of bummed out when she told me her and her parents were moving. It's just life, I guess. "After you and Austin started dating, how long was it before you had sex with him?"

She shifted uncomfortably and a blush covered her tan cheeks. Of course this topic would make her flustered. That's just...Camila. "Two months."

I hummed and pushed the image of my best friend and her ex-boyfriend...Yeah, I pushed them away. I surely wanted to ask more questions but I saved them for another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12K 31
// you don't really know how much someone cares until they don't. //
2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
275K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
38.7K 1.6K 4
Lauren thinks that the time will never hit zero (Soulmate Short).