The Struggles Of Jayonce !♥[E...

By behive4life

This is a love story between Beyonce and Jay-Z and the struggles they go through !♥ There willl be some expli... More

The Conference That Changed It All !♥
The Wind Before The Storm !♥
My Wife ?
Turn Down For What !♥
Why Cant She ? <3
The Flashback of Hell <33
Rest Of Flashback From Hell <33
Try Me I Dare You </3
I Need Answers NOW </3
Is This A Game ?
Who Is In The Hospital?
I Love You Wifey <3
Not Chapter !♥
Karma A Bitch Or Na?
Irreplaceable!♥
Crazy MUCH ?♥
I Need Beyonce Back !♥
Back stage DRAMA !♡
The Confusions?♥
Sasha Jr ? <3
Listen !♥
Stupid For Trusting You ?♥
Sweet Dreams Become Beautiful Nightmares !♥
Scared And Lonely!♥
Its All My Fault </3
The End ?
Arrested For The Murder Of...<\3
A secret?
Forgive Me?
A BIG Mistake <3
Bonnie and Clyde ♥
Bonnie And Clyde Part II ♥
OMG <333
Sick?♥
At Last <33
Questions From Hell !♥
WHORE <33
Pretending?♥
New story !♥
Heartbeat!♥
You Dont Understand <33
The Night After <33
Girl Time <33
Bad Bad Girl <33
Working Pregnant !♡
Finding Love On The Run!♥
You got 3 SECONDS !♥
Love On Top ↑♥
So Sorry </3
2,000+ Reads AND Sneak Peak <3
Find Out <33
The Gender? <333
Shower Suprise<3
New Members Of The Throne <33
The End Of The Struggle!♥
Sequel or Na? <33
OMG THE SEQUAL IS HERE <333

Surprise Surprise <3

2.1K 43 11
By behive4life

Beyonce P.O.V

*laying on the coach crying *

I cant believe he had the nerve to say at least she wanted to have my baby . I do one day want to have his baby but he been pressuring me for a long time and just when i was ready he has about bi*ch pregnant . Then he mad that i let Justin eat me out he lucky i didn't just go all the way like i wanted too . but no i had to go to the hospital and make sure his dumb a$$ was okay .. but why call me and not his baby mama he obviously loves her way more then me .. that groupie hoe .. messing up my relationship .. UHHH !

*Then crys herself to sleep*

Jay P.O.V

*at kanyes house *

Kanye : "Man you was wrong so what she did one thing at least they didnt f*ck."

Jay: " she still cheated man ."

Kanye:"Jay you are about to end up getting a divorce because of this sh*t man . Do you want to be a single rich n*qqa fu*king groupie thots all your life ?

Jay :"Na man ."

Kanye:"then you need to go talk to your wife before that happens ."

Jay:"ii man i will tomorrow so she can cool down . Can i stay here for the night tho ?"

Kanye:"yeah man why not . you can sleep in any guest room you want."

Jay:"Thanks man ."

*jay makes a couple of call's then goes to bed*

*The Next Day At Beyonce House*

Beyonce P.O.V

Someone was in my house and i didn't know who . The person woke me up from my sleep i could hear them walking closer and closer . I got scared usually Jay would handle something like this but he is not here .

*door open's and bey sees that its Jay *

Bey:"ARE YOU FU*KING KIDDING ME YOU SCARED THE $HIT OUT OF ME !"

Jay:" I'm sorry Bey Bey i just wanted to talk to you ."

OMG i loved when he called me Bey Bey but i couldn't show him that even though i wanted to smile so bad .

Bey:" Don't call me Bey Bey anymore . and about what i have nothing to say to you ?"

Jay :"Bey Bey"

*beyonce gave him that don't say that look*

Jay: "I mean Beyonce please i love you and yesterday everything you said kept playing over and over in my head . i love you so much i couldn't imagine anyone else being my wife beyonce please forgive me ."

Bey:"Jay i love you too but I don't trust you anymore ."

Jay:"I understand that its going to take alot for you to trust me again but i don't mind putting in the work just please tell me we can work on it . Beyonce please give me one day and i will prove to you how much i love you ."

Bey: "UM ...."

*Jay looks at beyonce and pouts *

Jay:"please Bey Bey ."

OMG that face and those eyes .. uh he always gets with that no matter what he does his eyes get me to believe him and i don't know why .

Bey:"OK Jay one day ."

Jay:"That's all i need . now go get ready we have a long day ."

*Beyonce gets ready and Jay sits and waits*

*Jay takes Beyonce to this mall with Tom Ford , Prada , Gucci , and Versace  stores in it *

Bey: "Jay what is this ?"

Jay:"I closed the mall so i can take my lovely queen shopping . "

Bey:" Aww Jay." *gives him and hug and a kiss on his cheek *

*Beyonce shops for about 4 hours and jay pays for everything and then they went home .*

Beyonce:"OMG Jay I told you that you didnt have to buy all that stuff i could have payed."

Jay: "yeah but i wanted too . Your my Queen and you deserve everything and more in life ."

Beyonce:"Aww Jay ." *blushing*

Jay :"Okay Beyonce shower and get dress. . i have another surprise . ."

*beyonce went upstairs to get ready  *

OMG i cant believe all the surprises that Jay is giving me . I hate surprises but these are the best surprises in the world . Then i looked on my bed and seen this Giuseppe shop bag .

Bey :*yelling* "Jay what is the bag ?"

Jay :"That's surprise #2 open it bey."

I opened the bag  to see a beautiful Giuseppe Zanotti Fall 2013 Clutch. When i seen it all i could do if cry . I wanted this clutch for a while but i could never find it but Jay some how got it for me . OMG I love him so mucn /

Bey:*ran down stairs to Jay* OMG Bae i cant believe you found it .. how did you get it ?

Jay: I pulled a couple of strings to get it but i knew you wanted it so it didn't matter."

Bey: "Aww bae i love you soo much ."

Jay:"i love you too Beyonce now go get dressed ."

Bey:"okay i have the perfect outfit . " *ran upstairs*

I got in the shower and then I put on a black tom ford dress i just brought with  Brian Atwood Floris Double Platform Pumps and the clutch . Then i waves my hair so that it would like simple but elegant too .(there is a picture on this update just saying) When i went down stairs i seen that Jay had changed also

Bey :"Well i see someone freshened up."

Jay:"yes you look beautiful my Queen ."

Bey :" Why thank you . I see someone speaking proper."

Jay :*laughes* "oh so you got jokes ."

Bey :" Well i am funny ."

Jay :" says who ?"

Bey :" says all my fans thank you very much."

Jay:" you mean those crazy people that just so happen to like your music ?"

Bey:" shut up my fans ain't crazy ."

Jay :" Did you see what they did to Keri Hilson ? "

Bey :" well the b*tch should have kept her noisy a$$ out my business and maybe she would still have ehr jobs singing in the Walmart Parking Lot."

Jay :" Like i said crazy just like you ."

Beyonce *laugh's and punches jay in the arm* "hush lets go ."

  Jay P.O.V

We were in the limo driving to the restaurant and Beyonce kept looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes . Were stared into each other the whole ride there and it was like we were having a conversation from eye contact . This happened when we first met and I'm happy that we still have that because that shows me the love is still there .

*they made it to this fancy restaurant and there sitting down at the table*

Beyonce : Jay i cant believe everything you did for me today . you really didn't have too ."

Jay : " i wanted to prove to you how much i love and appreciate you ."

Beyonce: " Aww Jay  I love you soo much words cant describe it . "

Jay: " I can tell by your eyes no need for words ."

*the waiter came and took out order*

Jay: Beyonce i have another surprise for you .

*jay takes a blue box out his pocket and gets on his knees *

Bey:"OMG Jay please i cant take anything else from you ."

Jay:"Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter I love you so much and i know i messed up but will you please forgive me . I am nothing without you .. you complete me if i wasn't with you i don't even know if i would still be Jay- Z or even Shawn because you make me the man i am today so please Beyonce can you please forgive me and give me another chance ?

Bey:"Yes Jay i love you soo much ." *gave him and huge hug.*

Jay:*placed the ring on Beyonce finger *

Beyonce:"OMG its beuatiful Jay ."

Jay :" Yeah i know anything for my Queen . "

Bey:"I love you . You are my King ."

Beyonce P.O.V

*there almost done eating*

Looking at Jay across the table he was looking so sexy i couldn't help but get horn ey . Everything was so perfect . i got everything i can ever want and i loved him so much .. OMG I really want to just jump across this table and get f*cked .

Jay:" Beyonce i see you creeping at me ."

Beyonce :" no i just got lose in my thoughts ."

Jay: "what you thinking about ?"

Beyonce :*whispers in jays ear* "you fu*king me on this table ." *in a seductive voice *

Jay :" Oh sh*t we need to get out of here now ."

*Jay just put $900 on the table and leave *

*They are now in the limo**WARMING THERE WILL BE SEXUAL THINGS HAPPENING*  

Jay:*kisses Beyonce and it starts to get hot.*

Beyonce : "mhmm driver can you roll up the partition please ." *beyonce starts unbuckling jays pants *

Jay:" mhm shit Bey . Driver can you drive around a couple of times . "

Jays P.O.V

*Beyonce takes out jays d*ck and starts to swirl her tongue over the tip his d*ck

Jay : "Beyonce stop teases me ." mhmm

She starts to stroke my d*ck and over . Then she finally fits the whole thing in her mouth and OMG my eyes rolled to the back of my head . The she started to suck on my balls and 10 min later i cumed right in her mouth and shit swallowed it all .

Beyonce:"How did you like that ?"

Jay:" Damnn Beyonce having a ni**a cum fast and sh*t . You know i dont do that ..

Beyonce:*laughing* "

Jay: *kisses beyonce and then makes her lay back in the limo *

*jay goes down to Beyonce kitty and puts her panties to the side  . Then started to eat Beyonce out like it was going to his last meal .

Beyonce :" oh shit .. damnn Jay mhmm . *moans *

Jay:"shuuushh " *keeps eating *

*beyonce is about to hit her climax and she tries to move but jay has a firm hold on her *

Beyonce:"mhmm jay stop I--I Abou--tt to C--u---m

*beyonce camed and jay slurped it up *

*jay goes and kisses beyonce *

Jay:"driver can you take us home now ?"

*Beyonce and Jay was hard making out then Jay phone started to ring *

Beyonce: " bae can you please just answer your phone its annoying."

Jay: "okay but i still want some when we get home ."

Beyonce:*lit her lip* "maybe?"

*jay answered his phone and it was  the hospital *

Jay: "Can you take us to 44 hospital please ."

Driver :" yes sir."

Beyonce :" Whos at the hospital ?"

Jay:.......

Words of The Author

Hey everyone sorry this is a day late but its still a update ! <3 and this was my first whole kinda of sex scene so don't judge me and you cant say certain things because i don't want this to go up Private .. but OMG Jay was being so cute in this update and they seem so cute .. lol <3 But who do you think is in the hospital ? and Beyonce is a FREAK ! LOL .. what do you guys think about this update .. ? Comment below , Add this to your library , vote and Follow me on here and on ..

Instagram : @behive4life

Twitter: @behive4life

Kik: behive4life

PS: i will have a link to the outfit I'm talking about and the clutch . I don't know where it will be because I'm kind of new and never did it before but yeah ... I am also thinking about doing a Olivia and Fitz story or a Kerry and Tony story .. What do you guys think ? if you watch scandal they you will understand lol..So mad that scandal isn't on anymore like Season 4 need to come faster ... but yeah love you guys thanks for reading <33
PS PS : Thank you all for getting me too 1.3k .. it means so much too me !♡ thnaks for the support , love and everything else... I will continue this story until there is a huge reason for it too end !♥ again I love you guys !♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.5K 28
Don't you ever love someone so much that it hurts? You think more about them and their health than you do your own. Almost to the point it is damagi...
493K 15.6K 59
a romance story, led by Beyoncé and Jay Z. inspired by Destiny's Child x Game Over.
108K 1.3K 36
This is a fictional story about Beyonce and Jay Z. This is Book 1 of the book series
16.1K 727 28
I'm trying something new, a beynika love story. Lets just see atp, bare with me It will be lots of mature areas cuz I like writing smut 😋