Her Song

By AnaBeverhausen

Friends and Lovers - 2 So, I might have once upon a time made an poorly considered pass at the tattooed bad b... More

1 - Rich and Famous
2 - A Stand Up Guy
3 - And Another Thing
4 - Crackers
5 - Wild About Turkey
6 - Festive Foliage
7 - She Sleigh's Me
8 - Fizzled Out
9 - Shredded
10 - Flat Out
11 - Blue is the Colour
12 - A Positive Disaster
13 - I Love it When a Plan Comes Together
14 - Couple Goals
15 - Afternoon Delight
16 - Brazen It Out
17 - The Truth Is Out There
18 - Like a Virgin
19 - Burn Baby Burn
20 - Decisions
21 - Fakers
22 - Home Sweet Home
23 - Lounging Around
24 - Land of the Freeloader
25 - No Way, Get F@#%*d, F@#% Off
26 - The First Rule of Fight Club
27 - Come Fly With Me
28 - The Bacon Myth
29 - Black
30 - Shattered
31 - Bender
32 - The A-List Team
33 - Showtime
34 - Father Figure
35 - Champagne Moments
36 - The Universal Rule of Cats
37 - Between the Lines
38 - A Gesture So Grand
Epilogue
Note
But wait, there's more...

Note

65 6 0
By AnaBeverhausen

Hi there.

Thanks for stumbling across this story. Or deliberately finding your way here.

I'd like to be clear that if you did deliberately find your way here I appreciate it but I don't want you to be under any misunderstanding. This is NOT fanfiction. Sorry. Really I am. But I'd love it if you read it even though it's not about my favourite fanfiction boys.

Saying that my foray into fanfiction started after I was noodling around online in search of the perfect inspirational photo for my hero. If you've read my fanfiction I'll leave it to you to guess who I settled on as the perfect embodiment of the guy in my head.

But hey if it wasn't my fanfics that led you here you might want to know that this is a stand alone follow up to 'Holding Out For Hero' with a new couple that you've met before if you've read that story. No need to read it first though, although you are most welcome to do so, you can pick up what you need to know as you read this story. 

I can't help myself, I love a series.

By the way the cover image is 100% original and taken by a very close friend of mine. Not a bad effort, eh?

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.9K 80
I've been Steel Wolf's manager for years. I always managed to keep my personal life away from the band. Till one night changed everything. Now I'm in...
9.8K 370 26
"a bourbon on ice" I said to the bartender, I go to hand money to the bartend for my drink but he stops me "it's paid for by the guy over there" said...
253 1 31
Molly After a messy relationship in high school, seven years latter I find myself in a bar, drinking my mind and tiredness away in Los Angeles. I fi...
467K 17.7K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...