road trip.

By nectaerine

"you know, this actually quite fun. it's like we're on a road trip." "yeah, a road trip with an $8.4m worth... More

prologue / cigarettes
[2] black armani
[3] prince
[4] "cue the waterworks."
[5] claustrophobia
[6] "he's into bondage."
[7] 4:12AM
[8] the 'love nest'
[9] saviour
[10] tuna 'n' mayo sandwiches
[11] somewhere far
[12] "fucking unbelievable"
[13] not light blue but navy
[14] hell & haneul
[15] LIM'S CHICKEN SHOP
[16] with fries on the side
[17] styrofoam
[18] a small town named dosi
[19] six? seven things.
[20] pale blue t-shirts
[21] "ew, incest."
[22] octopus
[23] burberry
[24] homesick
[25] complimentary towels
[26] gateway to fucking narnia
[27] diesel / petrol?
[28] bite sized clouds
[29] egg fried rice
[30] peeled oranges
[31] hercules
[32] past midnight
[33] heart aches
[34] crimson tendrils
[35] feeling all kinds of shit-tery
[36] plastic cutlery
[37] teeth marks
[38] purple slips of paper
[39] twenty minutes
[40] burn marks
[41] grilled salmon + a side salad
[42] herbal teas
[43] RED DRAGON TATTS
[44] baby lion
[45] cold noodles
[46] juiceboxes
[47] bubble attack!
[48] the penthouse suite
[49] milk
[50] peach champagne
[51] 365 lonely days
[53] as always.
[54] GAMES
[55] swollen lips
[56] violent tendencies
[57] prince charming
[58] goldfishes
[59] tomato plant
[60] the Cutie + the Cupid
[61] burnt vanilla
epilogue / blue moon

[52] strawberry red

103K 4.9K 31.1K
By nectaerine

a LOT happens in this chapter : )
__________________

jungkook focus
"neul?" jungkook breathes, stilling his defences upon seeing haneul grimace at the sight of him. junghoon grins at a suddenly open jungkook and slams a heavy fist right on his nose, causing jungkook to abruptly come to his senses and howl in total pain, roughly pushing his brother off of him as he cups his battered nose.

"fucking son of a bitch." jungkook hisses at junghoon who lies on the hard ground, smirks as he watches jungkook scramble to his boot clad feet and duck his head suddenly when his head rings out with immense pain, the barely healed baseball wound caused by that low caste (now dead) thug aching horribly. gripping the sides of his head in attempt to stop the excruciating pain coursing through his temples, jungkook manages to hear junghoon snort out; "mom's not gonna be happy to hear that you just called her a bitch."

"shut up, you fucking brat." jungkook hisses, tasting copper flavoured blood on his tongue as he unpleasantly snarls at his twin.

"okay, okay, hyung — time out for a sec," junghoon coughs, making a capital T with his hands and proffering the gesture to jungkook who simply ignores him, staggering towards him and lifting his ready fists in the air. junghoon rolls his eyes at his brother's ignorance and climbs to his feet, lazily pushing his hair off of his forehead as jungkook pulls him in by his jacket collar.

"how about a proposition, hm?" junghoon quickly offers before jungkook could land a hit on junghoon's already bruised cheek. "rather than beat each other up and let all these people feed on our violence — how about we race it out, hm? we're on the race tracks so why not? if i win, i get to talk to jiminie hyung and if you win, ill willingly let you beat me up. how does that sound?" junghoon smiles lopsidedly at jungkook's fist hovering in midair, obviously thinking through junghoon's sudden offer.

he's victorious when jungkook drops his fist but still clenches tightly on the front of his t-shirt, hissing out "fine, we're racing in ten minutes on the tracks. a nice, honest to god race, so no fucking tricks, you little shit." jungkook warns, "and remember that if i win, i get to beat you up to whatever extent i want and—"

"—and if win, i get to talk to jimin in private." junghoon finishes easily, tone light and playful. still pissed off, jungkook stares hard at the mirror image of him for a second before violently pushing him away, letting the male stagger back with a chuckle escaping his lips.

"see you in ten minutes bro." the younger twin calls out, waving a hand at jungkook's retreating back, looking all carefree and smiley despite the copious amounts of blood streaming down his nose. jungkook sends a look of contempt his way before turning around, storming away from his twin brother whilst cussing him mentally. as he internally sorts out insults for his irritating brother, an unintentional glare and an unsatisfied curl of his lip sets on his face as he marches towards yoongi, hoseok, jimin and taehyung. . . taehyung, his taehyung, who looks so ready to burst into full blown tears under his gaze.

jungkook slows his pace down when he notices taehyung's chest rising and falling at an alarming rate, his pink mouth parted slightly as he breathes in and out rapidly and his fearful brown eyes widened a fraction and flitting nervously between him and the people dotted around him.

jungkook, still walking, eases up on the angered expression and settles for a frown, wondering why taehyung looked so nervous under his gaze. "tae?" he questions carefully, nearing the boy but taehyung doesn't respond, instead he gasps out at jungkook's oncoming presence and stumbles away, wincing slightly as he intakes the close up sight of the wounds inflicted on his boyfriend's face.

jungkook, frowning harder, tries to walk right up to taehyung but hoseok slides up in front on him, effortlessly blocking his pathway and discreetly coughing out; "wipe off that pissy look on your face –– you look like you're ready to beat the shit out of anyone. and no doubt, you're freaking the fuck out of taehyung." he orders quietly, punctuating his point by firmly prodding the younger's chest with his finger. jungkook, administering hoseok's words, looks over his hyung's shoulder to see taehyung hurriedly look away to his left and gulp hard, clearly not wanting to make eye contact with jungkook.

still angered by junghoon and now also feeling hurt, jungkook narrows his eyes and looks back at hoseok who scowls at the bloody marks marring his face, "tsk, look at your face." he mutters, taking jungkook's face in his grasp and turning it left and right by gripping his chin. "why do you have to jump right into fights with junghoon?? why give in to him? why not be the better person and fucking ignore him, kook?" hoseok whines slightly as he rifles around his pockets for a clean tissue.

"'cause he was fucking bugging tae and jimin hyung –– you saw how he pressed himself up against taehyung!" jungkook hisses out, hard fists clenching up again at the memory. "and hyung, don't act as if you wouldn't do that if tae was yoongi hyung."

producing a clean but crumpled tissue, hoseok rolls his eyes, "okay, fine — fair point but listen jungkook, you most certainly do not have the right to direct who should and shouldn't talk to jiminie. you should've asked him if he wanted to talk to junghoon before making this stupid race. because of you being an unthoughtful idiot, you're hurt, you've got a race to compete in and you've got a boyfriend who's fucking scared shitless of you. mm, well done on handling the situation, kook!!" his hyung sarcastically mutters as he passes the tissue to jungkook, pointing at his nose and indicating him to mop up his nosebleed. as jungkook does so, his eyes flit back to taehyung who rubs at his forearms uncertainly as yoongi and jimin walk him towards somewhere and tell him inaudible things as they do so.

"lemme talk to him," jungkook says suddenly as he messily wipes at his nose, eyes still trained on taehyung.

"yoongi's handling it— wait, jungkook!"

jungkook ignores his hyung's warning yell and strides over to taehyung as he starts to fix up the bloody sheen smeared on his upper lip.
"tae," taehyung looks up, his big brown eyes widening, "can we talk a little?" he asks, looking over at yoongi and jimin, mentally urging them to back off temporarily. jimin sighs and yoongi rolls his eyes but they understand jungkook's request and slowly walk away despite the longing look in taehyung's eyes following after them.

"you okay?" jungkook starts, "you look sorta freaked." he mutters as he dabs at the bleeding cut on his pink lips — he doesn't miss the way taehyung frowns at the sight of the bloodied tissue in his hand.

"jungkook, o–of course id be freaked out — i just saw my suddenly scary boyfriend beat a guy to a puh–pulp—"

"he was saying shit to you—"

"but that doesn't mean i want you to hit him and get hit in return –– just look at your face, kook! i understand you hate him 'cause he hurt you a year ago but violence isn't the freaking answer! junghoon expects it!" taehyung exclaims, exasperated, "beating him up'll only satisfy his expectations and won't do anything to the things you hold over him and the things he holds over you!"

"fuck. just save it, tae," jungkook groans, "i already heard this all from hoseok hyung."

"then you should understand this than dismiss it as bullshit—"

"im not fucking dismissing it!" jungkook suddenly roars, closing in on taehyung by taking a step closer, pressing himself up against a stiffened taehyung who looks at him with fear in his eyes — jungkook doesn't seem see it. "i know i shouldn't fucking fight him but i can't help it! fuck, seeing him try to talk to jimin hyung makes me fucking angry 'cause he thinks he has a fucking right to talk to him when he doesn't have a godamn right, he lost that right a year ago when he slept with my fucking girlfriend!" jungkook grits out, rage overwhelming him as he thinks back to a year ago when haneul confessed her inappropriate deeds so carelessly, when jimin came over and relentlessly cried in his arms and when junghoon tried to meet up with him and sort things out.

taehyung swallows the lump in his throat as he ducks his head, disliking the vivid anger in his boyfriend's usually softened eyes and mumbling, "seeing you beat him up wasn't even the thing that 'freaked' me out the most — it was seeing you so angry, so angry and immersed in it that i couldn't pull you away until i made eye contact and begged you to stop."
jungkook still holds on to that anger within him but he feels it slowly, slowly dwindle down at taehyung's words and timid facial expression. he stares hard at taehyung who chews on his lower lip momentarily to stop himself from crying. "i don't know why it's a surprise to me. i just—." taehyung breathes out shakily, "sometimes, i forget that anger and violence is a big part of your life, your job."

that hits him hard in the chest.
"tae—" the anger swirling in the very pit of his stomach stops completely when taehyung takes a step back, nervously biting his lip as he looks at jungkook.

"i don't feel like being here anymore. can we. . . can we go back to the hotel?" taehyung mumbles as he grabs ahold on the bmw door handle and tugs it open, not waiting for jungkook's reply.

"taehyung—" jungkook tries to say as he watches taehyung slip into the passenger seat of his car, closing the door quietly behind and ducking his head shortly afterwards to stare down at his lap. frustrated, jungkook groans at the sight before looking over at yoongi, jimin and hoseok who stand not too far away, disapproving/unimpressed looks on their faces.

jungkook, growing rather on edge, runs a hand through his thick, black locks and mutters out, "fuck this. fuck all this."

yoongi sighs as he pushes himself off hoseok's side, dragging his feet towards jungkook with his hand outstretched. "pass me the keys," yoongi yawns, "race in hoseok's car — ill take him home. junghoon won't let you live it down if you miss it and you'll only get more pissed off." he drawls out, rolling his eyes.

jungkook readily nods, shoving his hand into his leather jacket's pockets to pull out his set of keys but the words taehyung had told him a few minutes ago comes into mind, abruptly halting him.

"beating him up'll only satisfy his expectations and won't do anything to the things you hold over him and the things he holds over you."

"seeing you beat him up wasn't even the thing that 'freaked' me out the most — it was seeing you so angry."

jungkook looks back up at yoongi, "yanno what? fuck junghoon," he hisses suddenly, turning away and rounding the car's bonnet quickly. "it's not my right to conduct who'll talk to jimin hyung." he explains over his shoulder as he yanks the driver's seat door open and looks over at hoseok, ordering him to, "tell shithoon i pulled out," before sliding into the driver's seat, slamming the door shut after him.

as a tense jungkook starts up the engine and a silent taehyung stares down at his shoes, an impressed yoongi looks over his shoulder at jimin and hoseok, "did you just see that?"

"mm." hoseok hums, a knowing smirk on his face. "he listened to what taehyung said."

"he's really moving on."

+

the minute they arrive back at QUEEN'S HOTEL, taehyung traipses through the spacious living room to their shared bedroom, filing into the shower wordlessly and shutting the door behind him. jungkook trails after him, wanting taehyung to say something, anything, but the older solemnly moves away from him. it's
been like this for the whole ten minute drive back to the hotel; a quiet taehyung resting his upper body on the window's ledge, listlessly looking out of the window whilst jungkook drives through the busying roads, listening in on the wind whistling in through the open window and internally wishing for taehyung to speak up.

now, jungkook slouches by the front door, watching as taehyung disappears into their room without a word spoken between them. disappointment burrows into his chest as he sighs and drags his feet through the penthouse, keys jangling in his hand.

not knowing what to do, he finds the couch and slumps on it, aimlessly picking up the remote and switching it on as he shrugs off his stiff leather jacket. body aching in protest as he sits himself down, he switches the large flatscreen tv on and flips through the channels whilst thinking about how to possibly confront taehyung — how to talk to him and tell him he's totally right. because yeah, his anger gets in the way and yeah, violence isn't the answer and yeah, he's an idiot.

but he doesn't know how to get that across when taehyung seems to ignore him, choosing to shower again despite the fact that he already showered early this morning.
hearing the taps of the bathtub flow with water, jungkook slouches further into the corner of the couch and sighs, cupping the side of his pained face as he blankly stares at the programme giving on tv.

im a huge idiot. the world's biggest idiot in fact. i should've been smarter and walked away with jimin hyung and taehyung. but fuck, no. im really am stupid, jungkook thinks to himself as he massages his bruised jaw gently.

but fuck, it felt so fucking good to hit that loser's face— i mean, yeah, taehyung's right: violence is not the answer. yeah.

but seriously, i didn't want to be so angry. i didn't want to scare taehyung and i didn't really want to get involved in a stupid race with junghoon — but i did it all in the end and now look where i am; bruised up, weary and desperately needing taehyung to talk to me right now.

the feelings of rage and frustration have long since dissipated — leaving only depression and longing for taehyung to fill his heart which inflates further with the need to nuzzle into the warm junction connecting taehyung's neck and shoulder and engorge himself on taehyung's homely scents.

he brings both hands to his face, groaning out at how fucking desperate he is to get taehyung to talk to him and know that he isn't a threat, that he won't crush him or pain him in any way. he'd never do that to taehyung. even if taehyung hurts him first, he wouldn't have the guts to inflict anything painful on the boy he cares for so deeply.

im so fucking weak for him, he thinks, slightly embarrassed.

sighing in defeat, jungkook drops his hands from his face and starts to watch the television show but also not watch it at the same time. after five minutes of listlessly watching the national news (of which taehyung's kidnapping is still the top story even after a month and a half of his disappearance), his attention flits to his phone lying on the couch when it starts to ring loudly.

taking it, he swipes a thumb to his right to answer 'midget mochi's' call, his brow furrowing slightly as he does so. he places the device to his ear once answered and immediately asks jimin; "you okay? i didn't get to talk to you before we left for the hotel."

"im fine, kook." jimin assures. "junghoon just sorta. . . startled me. yeah, startled me. that's all."

"you sure? and, hey, sorry for you know, deciding whether you can't or can talk to junghoon — s'not my place to direct you." jungkook mumbles, the fingers of his free hand fidgeting on his lap.

"no, i didn't want to talk to him so it's fine, kook. he can't talk to me anyway 'cause he lost — hoseok hyung didn't call off the race, he raced for you and of course, the top racer won. and instead of beating him up as the prize, hyung got him to promise to not come near either of us." jimin murmurs distantly, sounding preoccupied with something.

"yeah?"
lets hope he sticks to this promise.

"yeah. hey, are you okay? you went freaking crazy with junghoon back there." jimin replies, concern in his voice and jungkook can just imagine jimin stilling whatever he's doing to gnaw at his lip nervously as he waits earnestly for jungkook's response.

"im fine, don't worry." jungkook quickly reassures, noting the worry in jimin's quiet voice. jungkook's mind drifts back to taehyung. "but, uh. it's—it's just. . . tae. i scared taehyung away and now he won't talk to me." he says, almost whining. "says violence isn't the key and i agree and all but now he won't let me speak to him because he's too busy avoiding me."

"well, what to you expect? you looked as if you were possessed — continuously whacking the living daylights out of junghoon on the back of that truck. s'was fucking scary as hell." jimin sighs, sounding exasperated, "just pass him the phone, jungkookie — ill talk to him."

jungkook, relieved by jimin's request to convince the older (taehyung'll definitely listen to jiminie hyung), heaves himself off of the couch and wanders into his shared bedroom with taehyung, walking in and heading over to the en suite bathroom whilst internally praying that jimin'll work effective magic on taehyung.
stopping at the closed off bathroom, he steadily takes a deep breath in and knocks lightly on the door, murmuring, "tae? jimin's on the phone and he wants to talk to you."

listening to the sounds echo behind the door (soft patters caused by bare feet and the sound of running tap water stopping abruptly), jungkook takes a step away from the bathroom and waits for taehyung to open the door. the boy does so five seconds later, gingerly opening the door enough to allow his arm to poke through. jungkook, expecting to see taehyung fully, is slightly perplexed at the hand outstretched towards him but nevertheless, drops his phone into the open palm, watching long fingers enclose around the device and pull away before closing the door shut with a soft click.

sighing at the lack of words said by taehyung, a disappointed jungkook doesn't bother to go back into the living room area, instead, he walks to the king sized bed and flops backwards, suddenly wincing when his pained head comes in contact with the springy mattress.

i need paracetamol asap, he mentally notes as he props the back of his head up gently by sliding his arm beneath it. although noted in his array of thoughts, jungkook's head hurts too much to actually go find any painkilling tablets so he settles for staring at up at the baby chandelier hanging over him with lidded eyes.

taehyung focus
"jimin hyung?" taehyung murmurs into the phone as he pads away from the door, walking over to the nearly full bathtub and twisting the dials round so water'd flow into the bubbly depths below again.

when jimin starts to talk into the phone, he pads away from the noisy waters to the neat dressing area of the massive en suite bathroom space. turning on speakerphone and placing the phone on a shelf loaded with complimentary cosmetics, taehyung listens to jimin speak: "hey tae, jungkookie tells me he's scared you away — that true?" jimin asks blatantly, causing taehyung to still his movements.

taehyung resumes his act of undressing after regaining his thoughts, clearing his throat before mumbling; ". . . y–yeah. you saw him when he was fighting. s'was scary." he chews on his lower lip thoughtfully as he tugs his blue and white striped shirt over his head, letting the garment drop to the floor with a soft rustle shortly afterwards.

"yeah, i know," jimin's voice audibly softens, "but, listen tae: put yourself in jungkook's shoes — don't you think you'd get angry too if you saw your home-wrecking, lying, cheat of a brother try to talk to your best friend and you?" jimin questions. taehyung stays mum as he thinks through.

having difficulty to project his loving brother as someone as evil as junghoon but finally getting there, taehyung understands jungkook's rage. yeah, i would feel pretty angry but. . .

". . . yeah, id feel angry but not angry enough to go berserk and nearly kill someone!" taehyung exclaims as he works on shimmying out of his jeans, unbuttoning them and kicking them off defiantly.

"okay, good point." jimin replies before humming out; "when people deeply hurt his friends and/or family members jungkook gets super mad only because he's protective over them; he doesn't want us hurt which is why he takes it upon himself to act as our protecter and defend us," jimin sighs, "which isn't necessary at all but that's just how jungkook acts in these type of situations. it's sort of like his defence mechanism." jimin hums wistfully. "but you, yourself should know he isn't really vicious like that. if you're worried about him hurting you in any way, don't be — jungkookie'd never ever hurt someone like you. he adores you too much." jimin whispers into the speaker of the phone, stopping taehyung's ministrations once again and making him stare hard in thought at the shiny marble tiles beneath his toes.

"you, yourself should know he isn't really vicious." — i know that and i also know he wouldn't purposefully hurt me. he'd never do that. if that's the case taehyung, why're you avoiding him like he's the freaking plague? 

taehyung bends down to pick up his strewn clothing, eyes lidding slightly as he stares at the slightly crumpled garments in his hands. "yeah. i know that."

"i understand you're upset by jungkook's actions but tae, he's told me he wants to talk you but you keep avoiding him — talk to him once and see what he has to say, alright?"

"okay." taehyung mumbles, hanging his bundle of worn clothes on the brass hooks drilled into the wall and taking the fluffy complimentary bathrobe in exchange. shrugging it on and wrapping it around his bare skin, taehyung listens to jimin's response.
"i gotta go now — momo's coming on to showcase her driving in a second." jimin explains excitedly, sounding slightly like a hyped up fan. "ill talk to you in the evening."

taehyung chuckles softly, "okay hyung, bye hyung." he calls out before hanging up and switching jungkook's phone off. now, he should probably move towards the door and hand it back to jungkook but he stands there, holding jungkook's phone and thinking through jimin's explanation on behalf of jungkook.

jungkook focus
regretfully, jungkook's head sharply jerks to the side at the sound of the bathroom door slowly creaking open — bringing his attention to the figure standing by the doorway. taehyung wears a thigh length white bathrobe that compliments his honey coloured skin tone perfectly — making him almost seem to glow. his too long red hair, looking soft and bouncy, drifts into his eyesight at the wind blowing into through a parted window.

at the sight of a nervous taehyung fidgeting by the doorway, a startled jungkook jumps off the bed and clears his throat (whilst ignoring the immense pain wreaking throughout his entire head), and halfheartedly smiles at taehyung. taehyung looks away in response.

"you can have your phone back." isn't what jungkook had envisioned taehyung to say to him — after speaking to jimin, he had expected, no, hoped taehyung to fall for jimin's very convincing words and understand his actions. but it seems to have had the opposite effect on taehyung who now outstretches a hand holding jungkook's phone, indicating him to take the device.

"o–oh." the younger breathes out as he drags himself warily to taehyung, feeling pretty heavy hearted as he takes his phone back and slots it into the back pocket of his jeans. with a soft sigh escaping his lips, jungkook looks at taehyung before him to see him studying him silently, something unrecognisable in his brown eyes.

jungkook clears his throat, "ill leave you to it," he mutters, pointing behind taehyung at the ready bubble bath. taehyung nods, looking down at his bare feet as he swallows the slight lump in his throat.

knowing he wouldn't get a reply, jungkook coughs out, "alright then, bye." as he turns around and idiotically reaches up to scratch the back of his neck, about to walk away when taehyung speaks up.

"you should clean the cuts on your face."

jungkook, mid scratch, looks over his shoulder at taehyung. "oh, uh, yeah."

"do you want me to do it? i saw a first aid box here somewhere."

"do you know how to clean them?"

". . . no. but we can look on wikihow?"
jungkook stifles a chuckle so as not to hurt taehyung's sincere offer and nods at taehyung who moves away from the door, allowing the younger to file into the bathroom.

a whiff of lavender hits him hard as soon as he enters the bathroom, the smell emanating from the lilac tinted water pooling in the porcelain bathtub. he ignores the bubbles practically teeming out from the tub and blindingly follows after taehyung who makes a beeline to the mirror cabinet, pulling out a small first aid box.

"google how to clean cuts," taehyung orders as he clicks open the first aid box, "and sit on that stool thingy." jungkook locates a small lone stool by the dressing area and sits down on it as he unlocks his phone and searches up ways to treat the wide array of bruises, cuts and marks on his face.

clicking on a weblink, jungkook drags his gaze towards taehyung, taehyung who's busy unpacking clear packets of plasters and sanitary wipes whilst subconsciously mumbling things to himself ("ooh, there's ben10 plasters in here."). a corner of jungkook's mouth tugs up in a small half smile as he returns to his internet search, not wanting to disrupt the rather cutely focused taehyung.

"have you found anything?" taehyung queries, ripping one of the sanitary wipes open.

"tae, we don't really need to google this — ive just got a bunch of cuts which we can slap a couple of plasters over after wiping them clean." jungkook replies, resisting the urge to quirk an eyebrow up at taehyung.

"oh. okay, then." taehyung murmurs, too concentrated on unfolding the damp wipe and wandering over to jungkook at the same time. once he's there, stood between jungkook's spread legs, taehyung mumbles, "look up." towering over jungkook who's the height of his chest sitting down on that stool.

jungkook willingly cranes his neck upwards, a small, patient smile on his face as he stares up at taehyung (who suddenly can't seem to breathe with jungkook looking at him so warmly). feeling pretty shy now, taehyung gingerly places his left hand under jungkook's chin, holding his head up so he could have access to his various wounds. taking the cool wet wipe, a focused taehyung gently cleans jungkook's face of any dried blood and gritty dirt. jungkook cringes at the ice cold sensation lathering itself onto his skin but he stays still for taehyung.

wetting his dry lips, jungkook speaks up softly, breaking the thin layer of silence between them slightly. "so are we, uh. are we good?"

taehyung doesn't look him in the eye when her murmurs "i think so."

"you," jungkook pauses so taehyung could wipe the crusted blood off his jutting lower lip, "think so?" he asks, tilting his head to the side a little so taehyung could access his jaw better next.

"yeah, i mean," taehyung bites his lip as he folds the tissue up, binning it in the nearby by waste bin before returning his gaze on jungkook, "your anger was irrational and pretty scary but i know," taehyung walks away to grab a handful of ben10 plasters and a tube of antiseptic cream from the first aid box, "you're not really like that. i know you'd never hurt me like that and i know you didn't mean to scare me. and im totally sorry — you have every right to be angry at your brother, and if hitting him makes you feel better then. . . hit him, i guess." taehyung mumbles as he walks back over to jungkook and fiddles with the plasters in his hands. he looks up, caramel coloured irises a little watery, "b–but just don't go too far okay?"

jungkook takes him by the wrists then, firmly pulling a pliant, tearful taehyung towards him and making him plonk onto his lap before reaching up to cup the side of taehyung's face. "hey, hey, don't cry."

"easier said than done." taehyung mumbles, wiping at his few tears roughly with the back of his balled fists.

"look, baby, you're right — i give into junghoon by hitting him," jungkook sighs as he swiped a thumb under taehyung's wet eyes. "don't tell me to hit him because you're totally correct; i shouldn't beat him up, i shouldn't get angry and i shouldn't even bother hating him anyway. you know why? because im moving on and you're helping me to." jungkook murmurs, hand trailing up to taehyung's soft locks. "what's the point of hating on junghoon and haneul when i could use that time to love you instead?"

"did y–you just—"

"hey, tae?"

"y–yeah?"

"i love you so so much."

a stunned taehyung switches the waterworks on to full blast.

"oh god, tae — you're meant to say i love you back not wail in my ear." jungkook laughs, poking his boyfriend's side playfully when a crying taehyung refuses to retract from jungkook's neck.

"iloveyoutookook."

+

after a long five minute period, taehyung stops his crying and sniffling and fixes up jungkook's battered face with carefully applied ben10 plasters and ointment. there's two plasters decorating jungkook's cheek, one on his forehead and there's several applications of antiseptic cream littering the whole of jungkook's face.

"there." a satisfied taehyung leans in to peck at jungkook's lips before pulling away a millisecond later to cringe at the waxy taste of medical cream on his lips. "all done." he hums as he wriggles off jungkook's lap to pack away the tube of cream and leftover plasters in the first aid box.

jungkook, also grimacing at the taste of antiseptic cream adorning the cut on his lip, watches taehyung push the first aid box back into the sink cabinet. "was there any meds in there?" jungkook asks, referring to the first aid box.

taehyung shakes his head, "only bandages and creams. there's probably some in the kitchen." taehyung suggests lightly as he stands up and walks in the direction of the still warm bathtub. "go find them — i gotta bathe now." he hums as he parts the curtain that surrounds the bathtub in a circular way, and enters the bath area, his body immediately blurred by the iridescent, slightly transparent curtain. the curtain's special; although the curtain's made to connote privacy, the shimmery material of the curtain fails to its job — allowing a hawk eyed jungkook to animatedly watch as a blurry taehyung tugs at the belt securing his bathrobe.

jungkook clears his throat, humming, "but what if i wanna bathe too?" already knowing taehyung'd say no, jungkook heaves himself off of the stool, chuckling at his words as he walks towards the bathroom door.

he's about to excuse himself when taehyung says, "then come join me."

the grip curled around the doorknob of the door falters at taehyung's words. a startled jungkook looks over his shoulder to see that through the curtain, taehyung's blurred figure shrugs off the complimentary hotel bathrobe and lets the garment fall freely to the tiled ground. jungkook's mouth is suddenly dry.

"wait, w–what?" his turn to stutter now.

"i said 'then come join me'." taehyung sing songs as jungkook swallows the lump in his throat and intently watches a tanned figure stepping into the bathtub, listening to taehyung cooing over how nice the bubbles smell. 

"i–i–i. . . i, uh, tae, i."

"hm?"

"are you for real?" jungkook splutters out.

"mhm. so are you coming in or not?"

jungkook's grip on the doorknob slips right off as he walks over to the curtain shrouded bathtub, eagerly tugging off his ripped jeans and dirty shirt, excitedly whispering "fuck yeah" under his breath. ditching his clothes along the way (but leaving the calvin klein boxers on in case he freaks out taehyung), jungkook slips in through the barely there curtain and immediately starts laughing when all he sees in the mess of bubbles is bright red locks and a box shaped grin aimed especially at his heart.

taehyung focus
"are you just gonna stand there and laugh or are you gonna come in?" taehyung queries teasingly as he lifts a tan foot in the air, wriggling his toes playfully, "be careful of your cuts though — they might sting."

taehyung looks away when jungkook smoothly climbs into the bathtub and settles on the opposite end of the bathtub, facing a pink cheeked, smiley taehyung who tries to distract himself (from staring at jungkook's incredibly body) by blowing at the couple of bubbles decorating his chin. once successful in blowing the bubble away, taehyung drags his gaze upwards to see jungkook staring at him with lidded eyes, one toned arm propped up on the ledge of the bathtub casually and the other arm busy slicking his coal black hair off of his forehead.

jungkook catches him staring and quirks a thick eyebrow up, a small smile settling on his lips when taehyung slides further into the bubbles, cheeks glowing red.

oh god, what was i thinking when i invited him in??? what did i think we'd do?? shampoo each other's hair / make bubble beards / do something hot n heavy / ??? i only wanted to stay in his company for a little while longer but what do i do in his company??? inviting him in was a last minute decision and sjdjsksjs, i can't tell it i regret it or not.

"tae." taehyung looks up and once again he's frazzled by jungkook's slicked back hair and glorious, wet torso — fuck, never mind, i don't regret this, don't regret this at all, he thinks, gulping.

"c'mere." jungkook smiles. fUCK.

jungkook focus
taehyung sits up, feeling sorta shy at the fact that his chest is completely revealed to jungkook's eyes and that he can totally see taehyung's nipples effectively hardening at the sudden coldness wrapping around him.

the army of small bubbles part where taehyung wades through the scented water, linking up with the white foam trailing behind him. bubbles adorn his tan fingertips, his waist, his shoulders — the little spheres of soap and water all glistening under the hotel bathroom's fluorescent lighting.

"nearly there now." jungkook teases taehyung's slowness, the latter huffing at this and feeling a mild burst of bravery warm his chest.
jungkook holds his breath as taehyung smiles softly at him as he casually slots his body between his parted legs, wrapping his thin arms around jungkook's neck and reaching behind to fiddle with the dark hair at jungkook's nape. "you know, you're so lovely, kook. so so lovely." the older murmurs dazedly as he runs his lax fingers up and down the back of jungkook's hair, strands of coal black slipping through his digits carelessly.

"yeah?" jungkook mumbles against the expanse of taehyung's honey coloured neck, plush lips gently brushing against his skin. taehyung shivers at the light, teasing, almost there, touch, curling into jungkook's touch and seeking more.

the younger, noticing this, smiles as he places his hands on taehyung's hips, fingertips catching onto the boy's smooth skin. taehyung looks at jungkook with slightly lidded eyes and a parted mouth, looking at the younger as if he was the only human left, alongside himself, on this godforsaken planet.

jungkook cocks his head to the left as he drags his curious gaze down taehyung's body. his broad torso instantly marvelled at by an eager jungkook who keeps the idea of teasing the boy's erect nipples in mind as he looks further down and smiles harder at the little baby belly taehyung wears around his gut; a good indicator that the boy was finally eating well.

jungkook claims taehyung's hips with his hands, rubbing the pads of his calloused thumbs over the boy's hip bones, creating random shapes that taehyung can't name. he doesn't bother naming them — he's too busy in investing himself at the marvellous sight of jeon jungkook revealing all his pale skinned glory whilst casually bathing in a pit of multiple bubbles.

"lovely jungkookie," taehyung slurs in a love drunk haze. jungkook quirks an eyebrow.
lifting a hand to jungkook's collarbones, taehyung slowly runs his index finger over the jutting bone, following the curve of the bone down to jungkook's chest, all the way down to defined muscles that tense under taehyung's touch. his hands still at jungkook's abdomen, hesitant to go any further. he makes this clear to the younger by flickering his gaze upwards, blinking up at jungkook through his thick set of lashes.

"do you want to . . .?" jungkook ventures, soothingly rubbing firm circles onto the boy's skin.
taehyung readily nods, "y–yeah, i want to. i wanna do it, kook."

"okay, baby." the corner of jungkook's mouth tugs upwards at this. he moves one hand from taehyung's hip and grasps the hand stilled at his stomach, guiding the hand of a rather breathless taehyung down further. taehyung, feeling overwhelmed, scrunches his eyes tight shut when he feels jungkook's happy trail under his fingertip, delving beneath the the waistband of his boxers.

jungkook smirks at this, so fucking cute, he announce internally as he unfurls taehyung's fingers before settling the boy's palm over the semi hard appendage between his legs. taehyung, eyes still firmly shut, gasps out quietly before quickly clasping his pink mouth shut. smirking, jungkook leans forward towards taehyung's neck, mouthing a few kisses up his skin before stopping just under his jaw, jungkook choosing this particular spot to relentless nip at playfully.

"nngh. jeon—" taehyung starts, shuddering slightly as jungkook proceeds to press his lips against the tiny groove made on taehyung's neck by jungkook's incisor, sucking the area slightly as taehyung whines at jungkook's hand entwining with his, eagerly helping him to palm at his cock.

"pretty baby. so pretty for me, tae," jungkook murmurs as soon as he deems the love bite now decorating taehyung's neck dark enough. satisfied, he travels upwards, peppering small kisses along taehyung's jaw until he nears the boy's lips. taehyung, the only thing he's relatively confident in, reaches up with his free hand to cup jungkook's face before taking him by the lips, enthusiastically kissing him as (with his boyfriend's guidance) he timidly strokes up the length of jungkook's cock.

with a thin line of saliva connecting their lips together, jungkook pulls away at the sensation of taehyung's feather light touches on his cock and moans lowly, gazing at taehyung with hooded eyes. taehyung gulps hard under jungkook's steady gaze, gingerly repeating the action, shyly wanting to hear more quiet moans cascading from his boyfriend's lips.

unfortunately, jungkook stops him — he nudges his boyfriend's hand away and gets things fully underway by running his fingers down the older's baby belly to his own half hard erection, shamelessly tugging at his cock and eliciting a low whine to emanate from taehyung's mouth.

"m'not gonna go further than a handjob, okay, bun?" jungkook explains as he rubs a fingertip on the sensitive tip of taehyung's cock, the latter's chest rising in surprise. "i don't wanna have our first time together unplanned. that okay, or?" he voices out, placing a hand on taehyung's soft thigh and gripping the flesh as he pulls the pliant boy onto his lap, effortlessly aligning their erections together.

taehyung, already unconsciously rocking against jungkook's cock, nods frantically, wanting to get touched already. "t–touch already." taehyung stutters, "wanna be touched, k–kook."

jungkook chuckles, "i heard you baby, but im gonna let you take the lead in this. c'mon, take both hands and wrap them around us both," jungkook orders, voice hoarse as he watches a willing and eager taehyung curl his nice hands around their cocks, encasing them and immediately catching on; using both hands, set at the same slow but firm tempo, taehyung drags his hands upwards and downwards. he's greeted with moans spilling out from both him and jungkook.

"jung–jungkook." he moans, fisting both his and jungkook's erections hurriedly, chasing after the warm sensation that runs throughout his insides. "fuh–fuck."

"doing so good for me," jungkook murmurs in taehyung's ear, "so good." he groans gutturally, making taehyung shudder as he continues pumping his fists up and down.
it's not long before taehyung's breathing quickens, his stomach convulses and his eyes squeeze shut as he violently cums, the white streaks landing all over his stomach and contrasting with his skin tone (jungkook comes to the conclusion that white looks fucking great on taehyung). shortly afterwards, a tired taehyung stills his movements completely on jungkook's still hard cock and falls forwards onto jungkook's shoulder, breathing hard against damp skin.

"tired, baby?" jungkook chuckles, raising a hand to brush his fingers through taehyung's strawberry red hair.

"n–no, hold on, ill—" taehyung tries to protest but jungkook's doesn't allow him to continue.
"s'ok, tae." jungkook hums, running his digits through taehyung's hair and calming the older who flutters his eyes shut and wraps an arm around his neck, pulling him close as he sleepily nuzzles into jungkook's neck, sniffing his comforting scents (like a motherfucking crackhead again). he hears jungkook chuckling softly.

____________________
they're taking it slooooow ; no full blown out smut scene coming anytime soon bc tae is hella inexperienced and nervous && jk is an understanding😤 boyfriend😤.
also it's sorta ridiculous, in my opinion, for them to have first time sex unplanned — like m'not gonna make them have random, sudden sex in the bathtub and have an inexperienced tae go "it hurt for a second but after one second, i felt pleasure" 'cause hOW UNREALISTIC IS THAT?? LIKE C'MON, ITS GOTTA FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE'S DICK UP YA ASS FOR THE FIRST TIME.

( no shade to the writers who used the aforementioned quoted words tho in their books :] )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 207 19
V: am i really worth for his love? why he love me this much? I will never stop loving him..he is a gem 💎 °when cold hearted man fall you the innocen...
4.7K 246 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
199K 4.9K 30
"You're free! Go away! Never come back!" |•| "I'm sorry... I never knew you have that history.... But i still love you.. " |•|
693K 35.9K 103
"i'm like a coin. absolutely worthless." "worthless? taehyung, they value you at like twenty billion won. actually, screw that, you're priceless." ...