Luna In Shining Armor

By GabTheRunt

A man walked into her cell. He was about 6'3 with messy black hair. He had dark blue eyes that reminded Mira... More

*1*
*2*
*A/N*
*3*
Sorry
*4*
five- d e p r e s s e d
seven- i'm sorry
eight-"Best Friends!?"
not an update- i m p o r t a n t
nine- snuggles?
ten-fathers and fights
Eleven-Sorry
eleven- out on a run with a flicker of hope
Thank You
Bad News
Twelve-girlfriend?!
Thirteen-Diagnosed
Fourteen-Coping With A Life Ahead
Fifteen-Bad Dreams
Off For Holidays
Sixteen-Getting Ready For The Holidays
17-Christmas Eve
Get Me To 120 Votes

six- i love you

220 7 0
By GabTheRunt

(Trigger Warning)

Callisto ran as fast as he could to get to Cyllene's house. There was something wrong. He knew it.

Then he felt it. It hit him like a ton of bricks.

raw pain.

---

(PS: her prosthetics ARE on)

Mira made her way over to the bathroom, not before writing a letter to Cyllene and Callisto. She said her goodbyes in the letter but there was more in Callisto's letter. Whatever, she thought.

She closed the door a bit and opened the glass medicine cabinet. She found a bunch of random pills and just took all six of the bottles.

Mira filled a cup with water and downed each and every one of the pills. Soon, the pill bottles were empty. 

She felt herself grow dizzy but managed to make it to her spot in the window sill. "i love you Callisto..." Mira said, raw emotion evident in her voice.

She fell into a dark hole and soon enough, those pills took major effect.

She started to seize.

-

Cyllene heard something in the bedroom and went to check it out. She was horrified when she walked in.

Mira's eyes were rolled into the back of her head as her body convulsed. Cyllene didn't know what was happening but Callisto ran into the house, holding his chest. "Cyllene!" He called out. The pain he was feeling was Mira. She is slipping away.

He ran up the stairs to see Cyllene in tears and Mira seizing. "It's a seizure" He yelled, running up to her.

He rolled Mira over to help her breathe and stuck a finger into her throat to remove any vomit or saliva build up. Mira stopped convulsing and soon, her body relaxed into Callisto's arms.  [I know...ew. Poor thing]

"i love you..." She mumbled before becoming completely unconscious.

Callisto let a stray tear fell as he called the pack doctor, Doctor Flips.

"Stay with me, Mira. I love you too." He whispered into her ear, kissing her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
13.8M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...