Ivan Martinez/smut? love story

By pizza_dolans

A unhappy girl met the man of her dreams. This is my first story so don't judge ? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chatper 3
Thanks u guys
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Chapter 4

217 4 2
By pizza_dolans

Maddison's POV
So I woke with Ivan next to me holding me tight I felt so good so right so I tried to slip out and accidentally woke him up he said good morning baby girl when he said that it just made me melt.

Ivan's POV
I'm going to ask her if she wants to hang just the two of us so I can ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.

Maddison's POV
So Ivan just asked me if I wanted to hang with him and of course I said yes.So he just told me to get ready right now it's 11:00 will see what else happened.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll write one soon I have been so sleepy with school and band I have a lot so I'll write as soon as I can
Love you guys 😘❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
117K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...