Chatper 3

Ivan's POV
As soon as we go into the car of course I had to sit next to her and it was about an hour and a half car ride so as soon as we got in the car and Maddison was next to me I put my arms around her waist and let her lay on my shoulder if felt so right.

Maddison's POV
So when we get in the car I seen Ivan go all the way in the back while Lauren was in the front with Jake I just had to come in the back with Ivan.So as I sat down I felt hands on my waist and I looked and it was Ivan's hands so of course I just let him keep them there it just felt so right and at the same time I wondered if he liked me so for the rest of the ride I just sat there on him with his hands on me and fell asleep.

Time skip

Ivan's POV
As soon as we got out the car I went to grab her hand and as I did that she just looked at me and smiled I was so happy as we walked in everyone else who is on team 10 came to come and meet Maddison and her friend Lauren.

Jake's POV
So today we're going to go out to eat later for Maddison's birthday then I'm going to see if they want to go to the mall.

Maddison's POV
So as soon as I got to the house I was already in a good mood and everyone that was on team 10  come to tell me and Lauren hello and Ivan was looking at me and just smiled I was blushing so much.Then Tessa,Erica,Chad,Kade,Alex,Nathan,
Ray,Tristin,and Meg all came to say hello they all gave me hugs so I said thank you but Erica and Tessa was the happiest to see me.

Jake's POV
I asked if everyone wanted to go to the mall every one but chance,Anthony and Lauren didn't want to go.

Maddison's POV
So Jake asked if I wanted to go to the mall Ivan gave me a face that said please say yes so of course I had to say yes so after that we got in the car.Lauren,Chance,And Anthony did want to go so it was Just Me,Ivan,Tessa,Erica,Jake,Alex,Ray,
And Tristian.
We all got in to the team 10 van and everyone got in of course I wanted to sit by Ivan and he was holding me tight I felt safe in his arms.

Ivan's POV
When we got in the car I was really hoping that Maddison was going to sit by me when I seen her all I seen was more of her Beauty and then she sat by me I put my arms around her waist it felt so good for her to be right there I wanted this to last forever ever I think tomorrow I'm going to ask her on a date.

         Skip the mall bc I'm lazy af😂

Maddison's POV
As soon as I got home it was like 10:00 I was so sleepy so all I did was sit on the couch and the Ivan asked me if I wanted to watch a movie so I said sure.Then he asked me what type of movie so then I said it's up to you then he said a horror movie I said why he said so I can be afraid so he can hold me. As soon as he said I was blushing so much so he just sat down next to me and I just stayed close to him and put my head in his shoulder and when the jump scenes can I put my head in his shirt and he said that nothing won't hurt me and he was always there I felt so safe there after awhile I just fell asleep on him.

Ivan's POV
I seen Maddison asleep so I brought her to my room and put her on the bed and I went next to her and then out my arms around her and then went to sleep.

Maddison's POV
I went to sleep but then I felt some one put me on a bed and go next to me and rap there arms around me but I new it was Ivan it felt so right after that I went to sleep happy.