The Day the Witch Became a St...

By ThisVaryingExistence

More

The Day the Witch Became a Student
The Day the Witch Had Her First Class
The Day the Witch Showed Some Emotions
The Day the Witch Added Fuel to the Rumor of Love

The Day the Witch Made a Friend

625 23 5
By ThisVaryingExistence

Despite her tired look, Lelouch was just about to shake her when he saw something that stopped him;

A pool of tears that were falling off her cheeks.

~

'What am I supposed to do?' Lelouch thought, 'She's never like this. I can't even remember a day before today when she actually spoke without that emotionless tone.'

As the tears became greater, Lelouch slowly reached his hand towards her face to wipe them away. he didn't know why, but seeing her vulnerable hit a weak spot within him.

'This is just for tonight. I'll never speak of this again, and she'll be back to her old self tomorrow' he thought as his hands started reaching for her cheek.

He didn't understand why, but he had a very tough time reaching his hand out towards her face. It was as if her face was an impecible statue that was a taboo to touch, and he should stay away. Also, he didn't like this closeness AT ALL. It wasn't that he was nervous or anything, but he just didn't like the feeling. They were ACCOMPLICES. Friends were even a little over the boundary and Lelouch's comfort zone as well.

Despite all of this, Lelouch's shaky hands slowly made their way to about half way to her cheek when he carefully caressed her cheek. He rubbed it with gentleness and swiftness as if saying 'don't cry' with his hands.

The tears came more steadily now and it seemed to stur CC as her nose started to twitch.

Lelouch, his hand frozen and attached to CC's face, began to sweat violently as CC started to yawn.

Fortunanently, is was a false alarm, and CC fell back to her slowed, normal breathing. Tears were still falling, but she also had a smile on her face. Not a smirk or a fake smile, but a real smile.

Lelouch took that as his sign to take his leave and go lay on his futon on the floor so he didn't have to worry about her waking up again.

However, if he would have stayed just a little bit longer, he would have heard her say 'I'm happy' in her sleep.

~

That morning was a rude awakening for both Lelouch and CC from the second the alarm clock went off at 5:30 AM. CC was first out of bed as she hurriedly hit the alarm clock and headed straight for the shower. On the other hand, Lelouch barely heard the alarm and resumed his much needed sleep after staying up most of the night thinking about what he did.

'What if she was doing that to me on purpose? What if she accidentilly woke up and felt my hand? Should I ask her why she was crying? NO! I'm never bringing it up until it becomes convinient for me' Lelouch asserted himself through the halfway point between dreams and reality.

Meanwhile in the shower, CC was contemplating what she was feeling that night.

'Why was I crying? Even though I was dreaming, I still felt tears flowing down my face. Why though? I can't actually be feeling......feelings right? I mean, I'm still CC right?' CC said to herself as she stared herself down in the fog filled mirror. 'I didn't really say anything out loud right? I mean, in my dream I was a little mortal school girl having a normal life without this hellish code. There even appeared to be a boy beside me in my dream, but I couldn't see him fully. The thing that worries me is that I said "I'm happy" in my dream. Did I say it in real life? Did Lelouch hear it? He better not have heard because I am far from happy being his lttle safety net in this circus he's gotten ourselves into'

Sighing, CC gave one last look at the mirror until saying 'Remember you are CC and an immortal witch.' to herself before walking out the door.

Outside the door, Lelouch was still sleeping soundly in his futon. He had finally managed to get some decent shut eye when he suddenly saw the worst image imaginable. He couldn't make out the actual person, but he saw himself as a normal high schooll student living a normal high school life with a normal looked like girl friend, Even worse, it was as if they were leaning in to kiss each other! However, before Lelouch's and the identified person's lips got to touch, Lelouch awoke with a startling scream.

'What was that?! Why am I dreaming those types of dreams?! I don't care at all about those things, I just have to focus on the task at hand which is...' Lelouch's thoughts were cut off as he awoke to find CC hovering over him in only a towel.

"Well look who's finally awake?" CC said as she smirked as she saw Lelouch's annoyed grunt as his face began to turn into tomato sauce again.

"CC stop it! I need to get ready, and PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" He hiss screamed to her so he didn't wake Nunnally or Sayoko as he began to take his Ashford Academy uniform from his closet. He was ready to walk to the shower when he watched in horror as CC began to undo the towel in front of him.

"CC!" He screamed while throwing a sheet over her.

"What? I thought you told me to get some clothes on?" CC said as Lelouch slammed the door into the bathroom."Also, do you really think I would walk out of the bathroom without at least some garments on? Like I would ever let YOU see me in my real form!" She laughed as she heard a trip onto the bathroom floor followed by "THAT WITCH!".

'I bet his face still resembles tomato sauce' she giggled licking her lips.

After ten minutes had passed, CC screamed "You better hurry boya! School starts in five minutes!"

After about five seconds, she got her reward of a totally soaked Lelouch with small amounts of shampoo still left in his hair wearing only a towel.

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT I SET THE ALARM SO THAT WE WOULD BOTH HAVE TIME TO.....CC!" He screamed, "IT'S ONLY 5:50 I HAVE AT LEAST A HALF HOUR!" He finished as he went back into the bathroom, but not before shouting, "IF I WASN'T IN NOTHING BUT A TOWEL YOU'D BE UNCONCIOUS BY NOW!"

CC stood there trying to think of a clever response when she came up with what she thought was the best response ever, "Oh on the contrary I think that that would be the absolute best way to make me go unconcious!" She whispered into the door as she awaited his reaction.

On the other side, Lelouch thought about it for a second, 'Nothing but a towel....best way......unconcious.....' "CC!" He screamed as his face turned a bright pink when he finally realized what she was hinting at along with spewing more death threats as he heard her abundent laughter through the door. After a minute, he quickly shook off his pink face and went back to finish his shower as CC, he hoped, was dying of laughter outside waiting for him to finish.

~

When he finally finished, both hurrieded along to their first period class; English.

"Man I hate this so much. Why must we do nothing but write in this class!?" CC complained, "It gets so tiring!"

"And what happened to that girl that was having such a fun time yesterday in class?" Lelouch replied half asleep as usual.

"If you remember boya, I wasn't here for first period yesterday, and in the other classes, you get to speak and have a discussion. This is just a sit and write class! Or a sleep class for you at best!"

"Well at least I use my time wisely!"

"Sleeping isn't using it wisely!"

"You are the reason I'm always tired you little.."

"CC? Lelouch? What is with the constant talking?" The teacher said as he realized the students weren't writing their essay.

"Well as you can see sir, CC keeps talking to me and it's only polite to respond." Lelouch said hoping they'd at least get a warning.

"Because of that excuse, I'm moving CC's seat for the time being. CC please take the spare seat next to Shirley Fenette." The teacher reprimanded as Lelouch and CC's eye bulged out of their heads.

"Oh I don't think that's a good idea," CC began, but was quickly cut off by the teacher. She gave one last glare at Lelouch until she gathered her things and went to sit next to Shirley.

"Hello! My name is Shirley!" Shirley exclaimed as she extended her hand.

CC ignored both her hand and her greeting and just kept staring back at Lelouch.

'Ugh now this class gets worse!' She thought.

"Listen," Shirley whispered, "I know it's tough being the new kid, but relax ok! Nobody bites, well maybe Lulu!"

CC looked up and saw the gentleness in Shirley's eyes.

"We can be friends you know!" Shirley finished with a smile.

Surprising Shirley as well as herself, she extended her hand and responded, "I'd like that very much!" 

"That's great! I can show you to so many people during our break cause look we have the same schedule see! She said holding up her paper.

Even though she saw Lelouch shaking his head in the corner of her eye, she quickly nodded her head as she saw him give her the death glare. Luckily, the bell for second period began rang and CC was pulled out by Shirley.

Lelouch, feeling completely flat left, decided to take the long way to Biology so he could get his head straight.

'What's going on? What's wrong with me?' He asked himself not knowing an answer.

He didn't understand why, but ever since yesterday he had been feeling extra vigilant and protective. It was something he was not used to feeling, at least for CC, but he had to get to class so he bega to think about his pacee opposed to that.

With CC and Shirley, they, well Shirley, was actually talking about the great Lelouch themselves.

"And he is just so smart!" Shirley said as she skipped looking like a maiden in love.

"Yea, he's ok, but his body could be more fit." CC said as monotone as possible.

"Haha I guess you are right. But anyways besides that, what do you think of him? Do you like him?" Shirley responded with a look of worry written on her face.

Her fears quickly disappeared as CC did an imaginary spit take followed by a disgusted look on her face.

"Like as in like-like? Figure it out. He is just the person I met when I was growing up so we are very close! So close in face that...." CC said as she began to write her and Lelouch's childhood story in her head. Asking if she liked him didn't bother her at all. She had been asked that by every single Black Knight member, and every stranger when they had warn their disguises. Of course her answer was always absolutley no. Since she was immortal, she couldn't afford to be involved so emotionally with mortals, especially her contractees and accomplices. However, that didn't mean she couldn't have some pretend fun.

After showing interest, CC told Shirley how they had met when they were six, but were torn apart by the age of nine when CC was forced to move to somewhere far in the country and Lelouch had his own personal matters to attend to. By the time she had finished, Rivalz, Milly, who cut class, and Nina had madee their way to class.

With tears in her eyes, Shirley exclaimed grabbing a handkerchief, "CC, that was just beautiful! Here, tell the others! That way you'll meet new people!"

~

When Lelouch arrived to Biology, which was like ten minutes late, he arrived to everyone sobbing on CC and holding her as they were saying 'that was so sweet!'

As soon as Rivalz saw Lelouch, he quickly ran up and hugged him saying, "Oh Lelouch! CC told us your childhood story! That un-requited love must have been tough buddy I know!" He finished slapping his back.

CC gave him the look saying 'play along,' and he said, "It was tough, but somehow my heart survived!"

"Yea, but in the end it worked out right?" That means there's hope for me right?!" Rivalz said while rubbing his tears away.

"Yes, I mean what do you mean?" Lelouch replied clearly confused.

"Well, your CC's boyfriend now right? She just told us!"

'WHAT?!'

~

FIRST OFF, OH SNAPXD NEXT, I'M TRYING TO KEEP THEM IN PRE R2 CHARACTER SO THEY WOULDN'T BE ALL TALKY TOUCHY. SO DON'T EXPECT TO SEE LEGIT STUFF UNTIL LATER XD CC TEASES THATS WHY I ADDED THOSE PARTS, BUT CANNON LELOUCH WOULC GET MORE PISSED THAN ANYTHING AND WOULDN'T WANT TO HELP HER AT THIS TIME IN THE ANIME XD JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND YES AN UPDATE JUST OCCURED! AND IT'S THANKS TO A FOLLOWER OF MINE WHO ACTUALLY LIKED THIS STORY ENOUGH TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT! T - T THIS WAS FOR YOU! I WAS OBVIOUSLY GONNA UPDATE THIS, BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHEN, MESSAGES PROVING YOU LIKE THE STORY MOVE IT ALONG! <3 THANKS! ALSO, SORRY FOR THAT SUGGESTIVE MIDDLE! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! :3 SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

BTW, 2,254 WORDS????!?! BOOYA WORTHY. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 575 25
What if you could leave your old life behind and somehow love in another? Well I did... One simple wish and one simple drawing turned my whole world...
50.8K 1.5K 30
It started in August 2017 in Area Eleven, formally known as Japan. Specifically, in Ashford Academy, a private academy that is quite extravagant, whe...
45.2K 888 50
A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally. With the witch's, CC, and the Black Kn...
201K 4.9K 29
You had a normal life hanging out at your favorite cafe and friends. Suddenly your world was crush by your closest people who you thought they cared...