Unique

By GabbySmith959

Skylar is a 17 year old werewolf. She lives in the Red moon pack and was beaten everyday by her pack, her bro... More

Unique
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
All the characters
Chaptet 4
Chapter 5/part 1
Chapter 6/prt. 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hey.......
Chapter 11
Ch.12 [part 1]
Ch.12(part 2)
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch.21
ch. 22
Ch. 23
GUESS WHAT?!?
Ch.24 Part 1
ch. 24 Part 2

Ch. 17

6.4K 236 25
By GabbySmith959

Chapter 17

~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~

I woke up feeling half of me numb. Luke walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed rubbing my back while I felt more tears slide down my cheeks.

"Shhh it's not your fault" he said. I got up and cried on his shoulder.

"He's gone, he is going to proceed with war and what am I going to do, sit here and watch all of you die" I cried.

"No, we are going to fight back and we will do it together" he said. I pulled away and he wiped my tears.

"How though, he has a stronger army of 3 packs that all want to kill me" I said.

"Hey it doesn't matter you know why, cause we are all a family of 2 packs and together we can bring them all down" he said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I laid back down on the bed sniffing the pillow and smelling all of David's scent. I cried harder knowing that he was gone.

'Im sorry Skylar' Andrea said.

'For what'

'For failing you, I should have seen this coming' she said.

'Its not your fault Andrea, half of it was my fault too cause I was being too damn stubborn' I said. The room door opened and Jessie walked in with Cloe; along with Cloe was Drake that slowly walked in the room.

"Hey Sky" she said sitting on the bed. Cloe helped Drake in and I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Hello Jessie, Cloe and Drake" I said.

"I just wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry" Drake spoke breaking the silence.

"I forg-"

"No Skylar I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to you to hurt you. I'm sorry I challenged you because I wanted to take Cloe, I'm sorry for everything and I want to thank you for saving my life" he said. An idea popped in my head and I growled and pulled myself up feeling a little sting in me. I arose up off the bed and Jessie backed away with Cloe while Drake stood up tall expecting me to punish him.

"Drake" I said in my alpha tone. He put his head down and I touched his shoulder making his head go back up in suprise.

"I hereby accept you as a pack member in the Red moon pack and the Moonshine pack together combined, do you accept?" I said. He smiled and grabbed Cloe's hand.

"I accept, Alpha Skylar" he said. I smiled and Jessie smiled at me as well. Instead of shaking my hand, he pulled me into a hug while he groaned in pain.

"Thank you" he whispered. I nodded and pushed him away playfully. He pulled out his hand waiting for me to shake it.

"friends?" he said. I smiled and shook it.

"friends"

"Now that we are all cool, I got a movie for us to watch" Jessie said.

"Okay, let me just get dressed, go check on the pack members and then will watch the movie" I said.

"How are you going to do that if you are in pain?" Cloe pointed out. She did have a point, but since I am alpha of one of my packs and Luna for the other, I need to be strong.

"Well since David is gone, I need to take my place as Alpha and Luna of the red moon and Moonshine pack, even if I am in pain I will still support and run this pack with everything I got" I said proudly. They all smiled and I walked in the shower grabbing a towel.

"And one more thing" I said still acting bold.

"Yes alpha" they all said together smiling.

"Get the hell out of my room so I can take a shower" I said. We all bursted into laughter and they left out of the room. I turned on the hot water and left it burn against my skin. I got in a corner of the shower and cradled myself crying once again. A side of me is gone because my mate isn't here anymore.

David's pov

I was relaxing on the nice cozy couch I told my beta to bring for me. Only 5 minutes till the meeting starts and I was excited.

*you arrogant sun of a bitch!* David yelled.

*maybe if you would have completed the mission by hmm taking Cloe's and Skylars soul, maybe this wouldn't be happening so in my opinion I owe you some gratitude* I said laughing. He yelled and yelled but I didnt listen unitl I heard my Beta come in.

"Master, the pack leaders are here" he said.

"thank you, oh and by any chance I never got your name" I said smiling.

"Its Kyle"

"well then Kyle, bring them in and.....I have a special mission for you" I said watching as he nodded and scurried to the door. 2 older looking men walked in sniffing the place and their eyes landed on me. 1 of them growled at me, I'm assuming that's Skylars father.

"what the hell are you doing here!" he yelled.

"where the hell is Patrick!" the other man yelled.

"woah, woah there men, lets not get all worked up. Now you must be Dean, Skylars father and you are-"

"that monstrosity is not my daughter!" Dean spat. The other man sniffed the air once again and growled.

"Where is my son?" he said, his eyes filled with anger.

"I put him in his place" I said smiling. The man walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me to a wall holding me up.

"now you tell me dammit, where the hell is he before I rip your goddamn throat out!" he spat. Within the moment, Dean felt something drip on his head and looked up. I grabbed the mans throat and squeezed it so that there was a snap. I held him in his place while Dean yelled.

"what the hell have you done!" he screamed. He walked towards me and pulled the man off of me only to fall on the ground. Dean looked at the man with wide eyes and then at me.

"Now you either want to sit down or end up like him" I said. He walked backwards to the chair and sat down.

"Now.....let's begin with the packs"

Skylars pov

When I opened the bathroom door I saw some clothes already set on the bed. I sniffed the air and smelled Jessie's scent. That weirdo would do something like this. There were some black skinny jeans, a blue tank top and some nice black combat boots. (All the accessories were provided as well). After I got on everything, I picked up some pink bag that was on the bed and took it to the bathroom. When I opened it, there was a toothbrush and mouthwash, along with some make-up. Thank you soooo much Jessie.

*

"Woahhhh someone looks fresh and hot" Jessie said out loud as I made my way downstairs. Drake and Cloe were holding hands and smiling at each other. They looked like such a loving couple, but that's all gonna go away because of David. I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes and Jessie seemed worried.

"What's wrong?" She said rubbing my back and walking me towards the couch.

"I can't stop thinking about David" I said.

"What did he say before he left?" Drake asked.

"His inner demon took over him, he said something about a curse and how it would be broken if he killed Cloe and me" I said. Drake growled and pulled Cloe closer to him.

"What else, I know there is more" Jessie said.

"The reason why he has an inner demon curse thingy was because of David's father who killed my parents, he told me that there needs to be a new ruler. I told him that the packs would kill him too and he said it would be even better if he joined the other packs so that he could watch us all die and kill both Cloe and I" I said crying. She rubbed my back and Cloe had tears in her eyes as well. Drake was whispering soothing words in her ear while she cried.

"It's okay you know what we should do" she said.

"What"

"Get some ice creammmmm!!" She shouted. We all laughed and I wiped my tears away.

"Come on alpha, let's be crazy teenagers again and get our minds off of all this drama" she said helping me up.

"We are taking my car so let's goooo" she said cheerfully and opening the front door. We all walked to her car and I saw some pack members walking around like normal people and other just stared at me and whispered.

"Look at her, she's so weak that she is gonna get us all killed"

"How pathetic she is"

"I feel so bad for her"

I saw Jace talking to some guy and he turned to me with a sad and worried look.

"Hey babe" he said to Jessie walking up to her and kissing her. She smiled and hugged him. When they both pulled back he walked to me and gave me a hug.

"He will change Sky don't worry" he said reassuring me. A part of me wanted to cry again because of him bringing him up, but I couldn't let this stop me.

"Can you watch the pack for me, we are all going to hang out for some ice cream and I need someone to keep an eye out for them" he smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will, just don't have too much fun okay?" I nodded and gave him an extra hug.

"Thank you" I said. He nodded and walked away while Jessie took my hand to her car.

"I haven't been in this baby since like forever" I said touching her car. I think the last time I was in it was the day I meet David.

"I know, hopefully she still works" Jessie said opening the car door. She unlocked the car and Cloe growled and I did too. We all looked at the passenger seat and both looked at each other.

"So......." Drake said. With one swift move, Cloe and I bolted to the car with full speed. I beat her by 2 feet and she groaned.

"Aww come on, why do you always get shotgun" she whined.

"Cause I'm alpha" I said smiling.

"That's not fair"

"Come one, at least you'll be sitting with your mate" Jessie added getting in the car.

"Touché"

*

"Hi welcome to Marco's Burger house, can I help you" The waitress said. We argued for the past 10 minutes in the car and finally change our mind to go for some burgers.

"yeah i'll take 3 double stackers with large fries and 3 large drinks, Skylar?" Jessie asked while I looked at the menu spotting just a burger. I touched my stomach and heard it grumble, I guess I need something a little more.

'come on we're an alpha and alphas need that food' Andrea said.

"I'll take a Triple-Stacker with Large fries and a large drink" I said as Jessie, Cloe and Drake gawked at me. When our order was ready, we sat on a booth and I picked up my burger taking large chunks of it.

'oh my gosh, I miss this food' I told Andrea. After I took the last bite of my burger, I burped and drank my soda while looking up to see Jessie, Drake and Cloe looking at me with wide eyes while they held their burger in their hand.

"what. the. hell" Cloe said.

"what?"

"it took you 4 whole bites to finish that burger" Drake said taking a bite of his burger.

"I'm just hungry" I felt my stomach make another loud grumbling noise and I felt really sick.

"hey I'm gonna go outside for a few minutes just to get some air" I said getting off the chair.

"alright, we will be out in like 15 minutes" Jessie said. I nodded and walked outside taking a deep breathe.

'something is wrong' Andrea said growling.

'what wrong?' I sniffed the air and smelled an odd scent. I followed the scent to an alley just behind the burger place, even though it was dark the scent was familiar but faint.

"hello?" I said hearing something move. I could smell the scent becoming closer and the deeper I walked into the alley, the darker it became. I finally came up to a wall and took another sniff before I felt something drip on my forehead. I looked up and screamed covering my mouth while backing away from the wall. Hanging from the wall with his throat twisted and his shirt open with words carved on him was Patrcik. I focussed on the words on his chest and my eyes widened. 'Never turn your back on those you love'. I backed away and my eyes widened. Oh my god.

"Jessie" I said under my breath. I turned around and sprinted trying to get back to the burger place.

'He is gonna kill them' I told Andrea. All of a sudden, I was pushed against the wall and fell. I looked up to see 5 grey wolves growling at me.

'We can take them' she said. I got up and faced all of them feeling anger rise in me.

"Alright pups" I said growling.

Jessie's pov

After Skylar left, I kinda had a bad vibe that something was going to happen but I just brushed it off. Drake and Cloe looked at each lovingly while they were eating. I mean I wasn't mad that Cloe had Drake as mate, I was a little pissed but at the same time I was happy. I never thought she would be a rare wolf, I doesn't run in our family....I hope.

"Hey Jessie we should like all plan a trip to like Hawaii or Paris" Cloe said while drinking her soda.

"Eh maybe, once everything is cleared up then we can but for now we need to focuss" I said. When we were all done, Cloe and Drake went to go to the restroom while I was getting ready to walk out.

"Have a nice day" said the woman at the counter. I looked back and smiled.

"Thank you, you too" I said. When I opened the door outside I sniffed the air and inhaled a different scent. Drake and Cloe walked out holding hands and they stopped as well sniffing the air.

"I smell a rogue" said Drake.

"Get to the car now" I said.

"What about Skylar" Cloe said walking by my side.

"I don't know, but right now I need to get you both to the pack house immediately" I said walking faster to the car. Once we made it to the car I turned to see Drake on the ground twitching.

"Oh my god" Cloe said running to him. When she reached at least 2 ft away from him, she collapsed and fell. I ran to her side quickly and saw her twitching as well. I looked at her neck and saw a small dart in it. Shit! I crawled over to the side of the car and sat low, I pulled out my cellphone slowly and dialed Jace's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Jace" I whispered.

"Jessie are you alright" he said worried.

"I'm at Marcos Burger house, we fell into a trap and I need your help please" I said looking over to see Drake and Cloe's body gone. My eyes widened and I got up sprinting out of the parking lot.

"Jessie I'm on my way okay, just run as fast as you can out of there, where's Skylar?"

"She-I don't know, please hurry Cloe and Drakes bodies were taken and I-" I stopped and dropped my cellphone when I looked at the person standing right in front of me.

"Nice to see you, Beta Jessie" The unknown boy said. He had brown hair, green eyes and he was grinning at me.

"Why are you here rogue?" I spat.

"Well, let's just say your not going home tonight" he said. I backed away and turned around finding a wolf in front of me. I turned to my left side to find another wolf and then my right side to see another wolf. I faced the boy again and he grinned. Before I could shift into my wolf, I felt a pinch in my neck and my knees hit the ground as I fell on my shoulder. The boy walked up to me and laughed.

"Lights out pup" he said before darkness took over.

Skylars pov

I had 2 more wolves left and In my mind right now was to kill. They both stood on both sides of me running at me and then lunging. I ducked and grabbed the closest wolf to me and thought about my fire element. The wolf howled in pain as smoke began to arise from its neck. I threw him at the wall and watched as the wolf didn't move. The next wolf lunged at me again and I dodged it getting past it and running out of the alley. When I made it out, I saw some guys carrying Jessie's body in some black car and shutting the door.

"Jessie!" I yelled. The man turned around and grinned jumping in the car and driving off. I wanted to run after them but the wolf jumped from behind me and bit my shoulder. I fell to the ground and the wolf landed on top of me growling at me. Before it could take one more bite, a large brown wolf pushed the wolf off of me and killed it instantly. I got up to see about 50 packs members securing the area. Some ran in the alley looking at Patricks body and others ran inside the burger house. I turned around and saw Jace with only shorts on looking at me with blood on his jaw.

"Where is she?" He said. His eyes were pitch black filled with pure anger.

"They took her, Cloe and Drake" I said.

"I'm so sorry Jace" I said walking up to him and pulling him in a hug.

'Theres one more thing to do Skylar' Andrea said.

'What?'

'You need to take charger in the pack and lead them' she said. Jace pulled away and his eyes were back to their normal color.

'I wish, there was another option' I said.

"I should've just came with you guys or have gotten here faster" he said. On the corner of his eyes I could see a small tear slide down his face. I felt so much guilt in me right now, what am I going to do now? A pack member came and looked at Jace and me signaling for us to come to him.

"Alpha, the Shadow light pack called in to check if everything was alright" he said. Jace spoke before I did.

"Can't any of these packs see what is going on here!" He snapped. All these packs and-oh. My. God. My eyes widened and I yelled.

"What's wrong is everything alright?" Jace said.

"I have an idea but first we need to get back to the house" I said quickly dragging Jace to the car. I can't believe I didn't think of this before!

*

"Alright so what's going on?" Luke said. I brought Luke and Jace into David's office.

"Okay look, you know how packs would want me dead if they knew my secret?" I said. They both nodded.

"Well, not all the packs know about my secret of me being a descendant from a king and queen and Yada Yada the rest but....." Luke stood up shaking his head.

"Where are you going with this, I'm confused"

"What I'm trying to say is that, if we could convince all the packs to help us against the rogues, maybe we can outnumber David's army" I said as Jace smiled.

"Oh my god we can do that, that way we would have more recruits" Jace said. I nodded and smiled.

"But how are you going to do that if you have to get through the council?" Luke said.

"We won't have too, Your a well-known alpha so you can distract the council from getting suspicious while Jace and I will go to different packs" I said. Jace walked up to me and embraced me in a hug.

"This is brilliant" he said.

"We don't have that much time though" Luke said. I sat down in David's chair and looked at the desk. Within a minute, Jace stood up and grinned.

"I got it, we will throw a formal party" he said.

"Like a ball?"

"Yes, we will invite enough packs we need to convince them and when the time is right, we will bring all the alphas in one room and then tell them" Jace explained. I nodded and Luke did too.

"Sounds to me like we have a plan" Luke said.

Hey guys, let me just say this. I truly apologize for not updating on Friday like I said I would. My wifi just shut right off because of a bill my parents are going to take time to pay so it will be a while before my wifi can come back on. So yeah.....I'm just using a hotspot from my iPhone ya know. Anywho.......

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

What will happen to Jessie, Cloe and Drake?

Do you think this party idea will work?

Comment and vote pleazzzz

If you have any questions, you already know how to contact me.

Shout out list:

Chloechick123

Az9909goldy

Unique_Shawty

madybee34

Thank you guys for all your support and those awesome comments.

Enjoy❤️

Gabbzzzzzzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 212 44
Seventeen year old Skylar Midnight always thought she'd been an ordinary girl; she knows exactly what to expect when it comes to a person with causal...
135K 3.9K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
3.8M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...
3.3M 85.8K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...