take what you want and go -fa...

By GUCCI-TEARS

"it's been 2 years and i still can't forget you" /book 1/ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven *
eight
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
sequel

eighteen

2.8K 204 137
By GUCCI-TEARS

vote and/or comment(:

finns pov

my heart is beating so fast. i told him how i feel and i don't think he believes me.

i would understand why he wouldn't believe me. i fucked up and i know that.

"p-please jack. take something and leave for good." tears were falling of my face. all i want is to be happy again but knowing what i did i know it's going to be hard to be happy again.

"you know finn i don't want any of this. it makes me remember everything. it makes me remember that night. and you know we could've been together these past two years. we could've been a happy couple." i noticed tears were coming out of his eyes.

and i was the reason those tears were falling of his face.

"when we started dating things were okay. we were up against the great unknown finn. you were my everything. i truly did love you. if you just came out everything would've been perfect. but you didn't." more tears were falling of his beautiful face.

"i know j-jack i know. and i'm sorry but p-please just take something i need you to take something and leave."  i feel like i can't breathe. everything hurts.

"f-fine. i'll take something. but just know that this won't f-fix everything." he picked up the necklace he gave me.

i still remember when he gave me that necklace. he said that necklace would be a promise of being together forever. so seeing him taking that broke my heart even more.

because now i know we won't be together forever.

"jack this is my way of letting go."

"w-what?"

"look at me jack." he kept looking at the ground. "look at me."

he finally looked up. he finally looked at me.

"i letting you go because i l-love you. now i know you don't and won't believe me but it's the truth." at this point i couldn't feel my eye balls.

but what i was saying is true. i did love him and i know he won't love me. not now not never. so that's why i'm letting him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.6K 524 42
after stiles is kicked out of the pack, he decides to leave beacon hill and what happens to him is be on that, he had the blood of a Quileute wolf so...
2.9K 72 5
Twilight AU A world where the volturi is lead by Edward, Emmett and Jasper Cullens. Three eldest vampires living in a world where they're the strong...
34.9K 1K 21
Whereas Stiles, Scott, and Isaac is kicked out of the pack by Derek It's funny really, Derek kicked those three out because they weren't going to sub...