You Rejected Me? Well, Joke i...

By EverythingAboutYou13

"Annabell, I'm so sorry." Nate said looking at me with sorrow. I just looked back at him with a cold glare. "... More

Chapter 1- Rejected
Chapter 2- Gone
Chapter 3- I'm the Great Wolf? What?
Chapter 4- Hello Mate.
Chapter 5- I will make you eat your fingers.
Chapter 6 Teaser
Chapter 6- Really Don't Care
Chapter 7- Training, and third time's the charm
Chapter 8- Cat's out of the Bag
Chapter 9- Karaoke anyone? Hell fucking no.
Chapter 10- We are never ever going to get together
Chapter 11- Joke is on You
Chapter 12- First love, but not last
Chapter 13- Come and Get Me
Chapter 14- You're Really Pretty
UPDATE
Chapter 15- Play Date
Chapter 16- The Bitch is Back
Chapter 17- Firsts
Chapter 18- Only the Beginning
Surviving Rejection
Chapter 20- The Plan
Chapter 20 - One Day?
Chapter 22 - Head Over Heels
More About Me
So...

Chapter 19- How it Always Should Have Been

22.4K 722 101
By EverythingAboutYou13

ON THE SIDE IS A COLLAGE OF POTENTIAL COVERS! COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU LIKE! OR SHOULD I KEEP MY CURRENT ONE?

Annabell's POV

            "That can't be true!" I exclaimed. That couldn't be true. Rogues having pure silver embedded into their claws? No way. That just shouldn't be possible, it can't be possible. That made rogues a million more times dangerous. They were already dangerous enough, especially the ones who had lost their mate and were thinking irrationally, but them with a deadly weapon on their hands. My worst fucking nightmare. "You must have made some mistake." I told the doctor, even though I knew that he didn't.

            "I reran the tests three times. I am certain that the wounds have pure silver in them." The doctor said shaking his head. He was just as scared as us. He knew what this could mean too.

            "Thank you." Nate told the doctor. "I need to have a word with Annabell alone now." The doctor bowed his head to Nate and then went back into the room where Mr. Drake was.

            I followed Nate up to his office, not saying anything. I knew that he was on edge now. He didn't like the news either. This could be catastrophic if more rogues got a hold of this pure silver. Obviously not all of the rogues we had just fought had the silver in the claws, otherwise more of us would have been injured.

            Nate closed the door behind us and sat down at his desk. We didn't say anything. We just stared at each other in silence. We didn't know what to say. This was just a big shock to us. I thought about the whole situation that we were in. Those rogues were definitely here for me.

            "Nate," I said breaking the silence.

            "Yeah?" He said, obviously still thinking about the situation.

            "Maybe- maybe if I left it would make things better." I stuttered. Nate opened his mouth to protest when I cut him off. "I don't want to put the pack in danger. Those rogues attacked under someone else's command. They want me dead. They were after me, not the rest of the pack. I'm putting everyone in danger by being here. Innocent people could die because of me. I couldn't live with myself if I put the whole pack in danger."

            In a flash Nate was by my side on the couch and picked me up onto his lap. He soothingly tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He rubbed circles in my back, trying to comfort me.

            "Now you listen to me very carefully. Annabell." Nate said in a soft, but firm voice. "You will not go anywhere. You will stay right here with me and our pack. I will not lose you again. You leaving is not an option. I know that the pack will do anything to defend their rightful Luna. I know I will." Nate said looking into my eyes. Looking into his bright blue eyes felt right. These eyes were nothing like those cold blue ones that rejected me. These were full of life and happiness. When I first arrived at the pack house and when I saw him for the first time in years his eyes were dull, they looked lifeless. Now he looked happier and more alive than ever. He was maybe even looking at me with love now.

            I put my hand against his cheek and Delilah reveled in how Nate relaxed into my hand. I brushed my thumb across his cheek while I looked into his eyes. I gave him a little smile before I pressed my lips against his.

            He immediately kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I brought my hands up to his silky soft black hair and wrapped my fingers in it, loving when I tugged on his hair a little how a groan would come out of his mouth.

            The kiss was first filled with- love? It was a slow kiss. A kiss that was a comfort each other. It was like nothing bad had ever happened between us. Then the kiss quickly became faster, and rougher. The kiss was soon filled with passion and lust.

            Nate's tongue licked my lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly and quickly granted him. He growled in delight as our tongues met and fought for dominance, which of course he won. Nate soon abandoned my lips and started to feather little kisses on my jaw bone. At this point I was straddling him on the couch, loving every second of this moment.

            He took his sweet time placing little kisses down and around my neck, sucking on the sweet spot behind my ear. He let out a growl and pulled me closer when I let out a quiet moan when he hit my sweet spot.

            He continued down my neck and placed feathery kisses on my collar bones, and then continued when he reached the top of my breasts. He didn't go any further than that though, not wanting to push me.

            Getting tired of not doing anything I brought his lips back to mine and continued the kiss where we left off. The kiss left me breathless, literally. After a couple minutes we pulled back from each other. We were both panting, trying to catch our breaths.

            We rested our foreheads against each other's, just looking into each other's eyes and smiling. Nate brushed some hair out of my face and placed a light kiss on top of my nose.

            "Annabell," He breathed.

            "Yes?" I sighed happily as I brushed my thumb on top of his cheek bone.

            "I love you." He said confidently. My eyes snapped to his. "I know that you just gave me another chance. This might be a little early to say it, but I don't care. Wait, heck no it's not early to say it. If anything it's three years late. But I love you. I have always loved you and I always will."

            I opened my mouth to reply. But Nate interrupted me before I could say anything.

            "You don't have to say anything now. Don't say anything now. I just wanted you to know that I love you. I'll always be here for you." He said as he kissed me on my forehead. It was a sweet kiss. Right after this I yawned. I definitely killed the moment.

            "Someone's tired." Nate laughed. I nodded at this yawning even more. It hit me how tired I was. Today was crazy. So much stuff had happened. It started out with my play date with Alexa, then Juliet showed up, then Juliet and Luke were mates, then I went on a double date with them and Nate, then Nate and I kissed for the first time, then the rogues attacked and we found out how much danger we could be in, and finally Nate tells me that he loves me. Well I guess it didn't all happen in one day, seeing that it was three in the morning. I didn't even realize how late it was.

             "Let's get you up to bed." Nate said as he picked me up effortlessly. Nate exited his office with me and started up the stairs. Instead of stopping at my room and continued up to his room.

            "Nate-" I started to say.

            "Please just stay with me tonight, baby girl." Nate said when we got to his room. "I won't try anything I promise. I just need to be with you right now." He was still thinking about the pure silver, I know I was too.

            "Okay." I sighed too tired to fight about it. The truth was I wanted to stay with him too. Delilah needed to be near him too right now. She was shaken up as much as I was.

            Nate set me down on the bed and grabbed a t-shirt of his for me to wear. I was too exhausted to change myself so Nate did for me. The whole time that he pulled my clothes off of me his eyes stayed fixed on mine. His eyes didn't roam around my exposed body, which made me fall for him a little more, if that was even possible.

            Whoa what? I thought to myself once I realized what I just said. Fall for him a little more?

            You've fallen for him. You are in love with him too. Delilah sighed happily. She had been waiting for this moment forever. Ryder and I will always love each other. We always have. When Nate rejected you, Ryder still loved me. We've just been waiting for you two stubborn humans to  realize that you were literally made for each other.

            Then I realized that Delilah was right. I've always loved Nate. I've loved him since the moment I locked gazes with him in the schools parking lot. I loved him while I was away, even if I didn't realize it during that time. We were literally destined to be with each other.

Nate's POV

            While I pulled off Annabell's clothes I made sure to keep my eyes fixed on hers. As much as I wanted to look at her beautiful body, I didn't want to push her. I didn't want to make her feel even more uncomfortable.

            I still couldn't believe that I told her that I loved her. I knew that I did, but I didn't have the nerve to say it. But when I said it it felt so right. I was dying for her to say it back to me, but I knew that it would take time. I had to be patient. I couldn't push her. I didn't want her saying it back until she meant it one thousand percent.

            Today had been a crazy day, with everything that had happened, but after learning about what the rogues were up to I realized that I didn't want to waste another second not getting along with Annabell. Only Goddess knew how much time we had together and I didn't want to spend it fighting. Annabell deserved better than that.

            Once I had Annabell changed into my shirt, which she looked delectable in, and comfortably in my bed I changed myself. I pulled off my shirt and my pants. Hopefully me sleeping in just my boxers wouldn't freak Annabell out in the morning.

            I climbed into bed next to Annabell, who was asleep, and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up against my chest. I loved how she immediately relaxed into my embrace and buried her face in my chest, breathing my scent in.

            "Goodnight, baby girl. I love you." I said as I kissed her forehead. She was fast asleep.

            I closed my eyes ready to fall asleep, with my mate in my arms, just like how it always should have been. Then Annabell mumbled something into my chest, which made my eyes snap open.

            I wasn't sure what she said exactly since it was muffled, but I could have sworn that she said 'I love you, too'.

            She's just tired. She probably didn't know what she was saying. I thought to myself, not wanting to get my hopes up. All that mattered right now was that we were with each other, just like how it always should have been.

------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! YAYYYYYYYY! FINALLY! AND ITS A NANNABELL CHAPTER TOO! Okay I don't think Nannabell really works... But oh well. So what do y'all think? You get to see Annabell's soft side! You get to see sweet Nate! I'm trying to pick up the pace because I just spent like 3 or four chapters on one day....Yeah pick up the pace Kaeli. This may seem a little fast since they did just kiss for the first time last chapter, but keep in mind that they are mates and they should have technically been together three and a half years ago. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I've been going through some things in my life and I haven't been in the mood to write, plus I had major writers block. But I have already started the next chapter and I know pretty much exactly what is going to happen! I am so excited. It's all up here (points to head). Now I just gotta write it down and let all of you lovely people read it :)

My goal is to be done with this book by the end of summer. At the rate I'm going... It'll be hard but I want to do it. I've been working on this book for about a year I think. Maybe even longer I don't know. But I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by me with my painfully slow updates! I love you all <3

XOXO

Comment

Vote

Follow

~Kaeli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
27.4K 693 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
308K 6.4K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
1.9M 43.4K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...