Sold To A Jauregui

By dreambigbro

When your family starts having financial problems, what would your parents do? Well, my parents sold my siste... More

Sold To A Jauregui
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 91

3.3K 141 16
By dreambigbro

Y/n's pov.
I almost choked on the popcorn I had in my mouth as the screen showed a messed up red car in the middle of the streets.

It looked like Camila didn't drive away too far since the street the car was on was near the house.

"I-I have to go, Rayo needs me." Luna said closing her phone with a shaky voice.

"What?" Lauren asked sitting up right.

"My boyfriend needs me." Luna answered and stood up.

"You're not going anywhere." Lauren said and stood up aswell.

I was in the middle of them, just sat there on the couch as they bickered.

"This is like a movie scene." I heard my son comment as he ate popcorn and stared at Lauren and Luna.

"Shut it." I told my son and gave him a glare.

He raised his hands in defense and closed his mouth.

I rolled my eyes at all of them and stood up.

"Luna, I think you need to obey your mother and just stay here." I told my daughter.

"Mom?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Luna, your mother needs to explain a lot of things to you and to me too, so you need to stay." I told her again.

"My boyfriend needs me!" She said argued.

"I know Luna, but his father will be there for him." I started.
"For now, you need to stay." I added.

"Mo-" Luna was about to speak up, when Lauren snapped.

"I said you're fucking staying!" Lauren yelled and walked away.

I flinched at her and my eyes widened.

Luna just crossed her arms and walked away from the living room.

"Mo-om." I heard Lucas gasp.

My eyes snapped towards his direction.

He was holding his neck as his mouth opened and closed.

My eyes widened some more and I helped him out.

"This is so fucking unfair." Luna whispered.

I looked up and saw Luna sat down on the dining table with her phone in her hands, probably texting her boyfriend.

"Stay here, I'll get you water." I told Lucas and took the bowl of popcorn out of his hands.

I walked to the kitchen, placed the bowl of popcorn down on the counter and took a bottle of water from the fridge.

Before I closed the fridge, my eyes narrowed at the case of beer that I had bought a couple of days ago.

One was gone and I knew all too well who took it.

"You'll go to Rayo's house tomorrow." I told Luna as I walked back to where Lucas was.

I heard a scoff as I gave Lucas the water bottle.

"Thanks." He said in a weak voice.

I nodded at him and I left my children to go to the backyard we had.

Fortunately, I found Lauren on the back porch with a bottle of beer in her hand.

"I knew you were the one who took my beer." I commented and stood next to her.

"Doesn't matter, you have more." She said and took another sip of the drink.

She just stared at the backyard we had.

I smiled remembering the memories Lucas and I shared as we built random things in the backyard.

I soon frowned when I remembered the reason we were all in this situation was because of Camila.

"Did she ever do anything to you?" I blurted out and stared at Lauren.

"What?" She asked taking a sip of beer.

"Camila. Did she ever force herself on you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

I saw her smirk at me.

"Nah. I never let her or she would always be interrupted before she could do anything." She answered.

I clenched my jaw and took the bottle out of her hand.

"Hey! That was mine." I shushed her by placing a finger on her lips and I took a big sip of the beer.

I let go of the bottle on the grass and pushed Lauren onto the lounge chair we had on the porch.

I straddled her waist and gave her a stern look.

"Jealous much?" She asked playfully with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed a fitful of her shirt and kissed her roughly.

A/n: i apologize for the lack of updates :| school has been beating my ass and i've been having troubles with bullying.
i'll try to update as soon as i can! :)

{A/n; edited.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.6K 13
Apex, isn't popular per say. Everyone new her since she was the bad girl of the school a rebel and a freak, there was a rumer that she was born with...
36.7K 822 23
Many one shots of my otp ship
100K 5K 68
Principal x Student y/n gets sent to Nevermore only to discover a strong connection.. with her Principal. Soon they will both face challenges to det...
60.2K 2.4K 28
What if Kara didn't turn out like people wanted? What if Supergirl killed? What if Kara was not like she's always been? Kara falls to earth after the...