Finding Home

By Drunk_Breadstick

Dinah wants Ally to be happy. Ally wants to let their family grow. Camila wants someone to play with. Normani... More

Multiply
Speak
Night
Shots
Social
Panic
Heart
Nightmare
Bond
Grandmothers
Speech
Want
Tooth
Learn
Pumpkin
Replace
Adopted
Mothers
Sisters
Player
Santa
Year
Streaks
Disney
Monkeys
Sick
Sock
Cake
'allos

Oops

8.1K 311 105
By Drunk_Breadstick

I'm going to finish this some time this week. Hopefully Wednesday. But read this chapter. Get some Dinally and cute, puppy Lauren.

-

Dinah smiled at the pancakes. She turned to Normani and handed her a cup of orange juice. She gave Camila a plate of cookies. She was about to grab the pancakes when she felt her pants pulled. She looked down to see Lauren look up at her.

"I help?" Lauren signed, her green eyes shining.

Dinah looked around, before grabbing some napkins. She offered it to Lauren who grabbed them and hugged the napkins.

"So lets go surprise Mama, yeah?"

Dinah lead the small line. She quietly pushed the door open to see Ally still asleep. She lead her daughters into the room. She placed the plate of pancakes on the bedside table and gently shook Ally awake.

Ally opened her eyes and smiled at her wife.

Dinah helped Ally sit up.

"Oops," Lauren muttered, as all the napkins slipped out of her arms. She looked down, then up at her mothers, then back down at the napkins before picking them up.

Dinah shook her head fondly. She turned to Ally. "Happy birthday baby," Dinah whispered, smiling softly, "we made you breakfast."

"Surprise Mama," Normani said, offering her mother the orange juice.

"Cookies Mama," Camila told her, offering her the cookie.

Lauren took a step forward. All the napkins slipped out of her arms. "Oops."

Ally laughed, shaking her head. "I love you guys."

Lauren picked up all the napkins and placed them on the bed. She gave Ally a grin. "'py Mama, 'py."

Dinah shook her head. "Go brush your teeth, we'll take your breakfast to the table."

Ally kissed their foreheads and went to the bathroom. Dinah looked down at the girls.

"Let's get this back to the kitchen, we'll eat together."

Camila and Normani turned and walked out. Lauren grabbed the napkins and followed. Dinah walked behind her. She shook her head when Lauren got distracted by Leo and dropped the napkins.

"Oops."

-

Ally looked at her hands. A glove on each one. She looked over at Camila who looked proud of herself.

"Happy Mama?"

Ally nodded her head. "Yeah, both my hands are now warm."

Camila grinned. "I have bes'es' Mama an' Mommy."

"And we have the best three little girls," Dinah responded, hugging Camila. She looked over when she felt Lauren pull her shirt. She grinned when she saw Lauren point to Leo. "And the best dog."

"Leo."

"Yes Leo."

"'eo."

Lauren giggled as she clapped.

Dinah sat down next to Ally and wrapped her arms around her wife. "I love you."

Ally turned and kissed Dinah's lips.

"Ew," Camila giggled, covering her eyes with both hands.

"Oh, that's ew?" Ally asked, grinning.

Camila nodded her head.

Ally stood up, and chased Camila, who ran away.

Dinah was going to chase after them when Normani sat on her lap. "Hi Mommy."

"Hey Normani, comfy?"

Normani nodded her head and leaned back.

Lauren was patting Leo's head, whispering "'eo."

"Mommy no!" Camila squealed.

Dinah wrapped her arms around her daughter, hugging her.

-

Ally fell back on her bed, Dinah grinning.

"At least no one bothered us this time," Dinah said, as she laid on her side and stared at Ally's face.

"You locked the door right?" Ally questioned, covering herself with her comforter.

"Yeah, of course I did. I'm not stupid," Dinah said, smirking, before she felt a slap on her shoulder. "Ow."

"Are you calling me stupid?" Ally asked, glaring at her wife.

Dinah's eyes widened. "Of course not! I'm just saying, you know what, forget I said anything."

Ally nodded her head. "That's better."

Dinah leaned over and gently kissed Ally. "I love you. Marrying you was the first best thing to ever happen to me. I don't see me doing this with anyone else."

Ally melted. She smiled at Dinah. "I love you more whenever you say things like that."

"I'm going to warm up a bath and then we are going to have a small movie night with our girls, yeah?"

"That sounds perfect."

-

Camila looked down at the paper. "Dis is good?" she asked Normani, who was making her own card.

Normani smiled seeing the content. "It's good. Mama is going to like it."

Camila nodded her head. She loved having Normani in her life. She loved having a big sister. She loved being a big sister. She just loved her family.

She looked over to see Lauren pressed her blue covered hands on a piece of paper. It was covered with hand prints (all Lauren's). She looked proud of her work.

"Das weally good Lolo."

Lauren looked up and grinned. She reached over and pressed her hand on Camila's card.

Normani's eyes widened as she froze.

Camila stared at her 'ruined' card, before putting her hand in the red paint and pressed her palm on the card. "Nani, go."

Normani covered her palm with green paint and pressing it on the card.

Camila nodded her head. "Better."

"Movie night!" Dinah called out, causing the girls to grab their cards and run out.

They all stopped in front of Ally and Dinah. They gave Ally the cards.

Normani's card had 'Happy Birthday' in big letters and a birthday cake.

Camila's card had five stick people and a stick dog. There were hearts everywhere and the three girl's handprints.

Lauren's card was just covered in blue paint (the handprints blurring into each other.)

"This are lovely. I'm going to let them dry and then we'll hang them on the fridge, yeah?"

The three girls nodded.

-

The movie marathon was over. Lauren and Camila were asleep. Normani was curled up with Ally, both finishing Balto.

"Ready for bed?" Dinah whispered, her arms being pressed down by the two sleeping girls.

"C-can we sleep with you?" Normani asked in a small voice.

Ally nodded her head. "We can have a sleep over."

"Yay!"

Lauren let out a small whimper as she snuggled closer to Dinah.

"Why don't you go put your pajamas on and then go to our room?" Dinah suggested, before turning to the two sleeping girls, "we have to get these two sleeping monkeys ready for bed too."

Normani nodded her head and ran to her room.

Ally picked Lauren up. "Meet you at our room?"

Dinah nodded her head.

Dinah helped a half asleep Camila and then lead her to their room. The little girl climbed onto the bed and under the covers, falling back asleep. Normani curled up next to her younger sister.

Dinah waited for Ally, who walked in with Nala. Lauren followed behind her, Leo in her arms.

Leo slipped out of her arms. She stared with wide eyes. "Oops?"

Dinah rolled her eyes and picked the girl up. She placed Lauren on the bed, and the girl quickly took Nala from Ally and rushed to curl up next to her oldest sister.

Dinah turned to Ally. "Hope you had a good birthday," she whispered, not wanting to wake up the sleeping girls.

"It was perfect."

"Mama, sh," Camila muttered, hiding her face.

Ally rolled her eyes, before giving Dinah one last kiss. She went to her side of the bed and made herself comfortable.

"Goodnight everyone."

"Night Mama," Normani whispered.

"Nigh' Mama, Mommy," Camila muttered.

"'eo."

The puppy raised his head, before letting it fall back down, going back to sleep.

"Good night girls."

-

One more chapter.

Guys, this story is #397 in Fanfiction. That is actually awesome. Does that mean a lot of people like the story? I don't know how that works. But I never thought this story would get on that list.

Also, what's this premium crap? I'm not going to pay for it, but what extra features do you get?

So I'm not going to just start the second part of this story (Home Found). I want to at least get closer to finished To be with.... before starting Home Found.

Shortly after I've started the second book, I'll post the first chapter of The Wolf Girl, which will have a little more than the one-shot version.

And I'll also start Harmony Rangers. (For those who don't know, that is a Power Rangers story I've made up. There is a little taste in Camren One-Shots, chapter 2.)

Lost Inside will be updated within that. That story is still no where finishing, so yeah, that will continue.

Anyways, until the next time, the final chapter of this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
66.3K 1.5K 28
An Alternate universe: Normani is a single mom to a two year old, Ally, her best friends are Dinah Jane and Lauren, and they all live in Atlanta. T...
6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...