Finding Home

By Drunk_Breadstick

Dinah wants Ally to be happy. Ally wants to let their family grow. Camila wants someone to play with. Normani... More

Multiply
Speak
Night
Shots
Social
Panic
Heart
Nightmare
Bond
Grandmothers
Speech
Want
Tooth
Learn
Pumpkin
Replace
Adopted
Mothers
Sisters
Player
Santa
Year
Streaks
Monkeys
Sick
Sock
Cake
Oops
'allos

Disney

9K 346 101
By Drunk_Breadstick

Yup.

-

Ally sat on the bed, rubbing Lauren's back.

"Lo, it's time to wake up," she whispered.

Lauren let out a whine, and curled up into a small ball, Nala squished in her arms.

"We're going to Disney World," Ally tried, (it was the way she got Camila and Normani up).

Nothing.

"You don't want to go to Disney?"

"'ee'," Lauren muttered, pressing her face on her pillow.

"Sleep?"

A nod.

"How about we get you dressed right now, and you sleep in the car? We'll see the Lion King show," Ally told the little girl, causing her to sit up.

Lauren held Nala up.

"Yeah, you'll see big Nala. Do you want to go?"

"Loud?"

"It will be loud. But we will be with at all times. And we got you these things to put on your ears so it doesn't get loud."

"Mani?"

"Mani and Mila and Mommy will be with us. What do you say?"

Lauren nodded her head and raised her arms. Ally smiled as she picked the girl up. She changed her pull up and placed a new one (Lauren was being potty trained, but Dinah and Ally still put pull ups when the girl was going down for a nap or in long car rides, same with Camila).

After her mango breakfast, Lauren, Camila, Normani, Leo and Nala were in the back seat, Lauren asleep in her carseat. They dropped Leo off at the Hernandez home before driving off to Disney World.

Camila and Normani sang along to Disney songs, and in the middle of He Mele No Lilo from Lilo and Stitch they arrived to Disney World. (Dinah was teaching the girls some Tongan while Ally was trying to teach them Spanish.)

Dinah went to get the two seat stroller (mostly for Lauren, but in case one of the other two girls got tired) while Ally unbuckled the two older girls. Before she got the sleeping Lauren out of the carseat, Ally turned to the two girls who were trembling with excitement.

"Okay, there are going to be a lot of people here. Both of you will be either holding one of our hands or grab on to the stroller. We don't want to lose you, okay?" Ally said, (really, she was just staring at Camila, she knew Normani wouldn't run away).

Camila sighed. "Yes."

Ally nodded. "Okay, we will get on the rides you want, as long as you ask and you are allowed to. And if you are tired, tell us and you can nap on the stroller."

Normani nodded her head, a huge smile on her face.

Ally gave each girl a backpack. "Do not take these backpacks off if you're not in a ride. They have our information in case you do get lost. If you can't find us, go to the nearest worker and ask for help. We are here to have fun, and we will."

Camila nodded her head, as she put her Tigger backpack on. She reached into the car and grabbed Nala. She placed the lion in the stroller.

Ally smiled at the help and unbuckled Lauren, picking her up and placing her in the stroller.

"Let's go," Dinah said, pushing Lauren, who was asleep with Nala.

Camila grabbed the stroller.

Normani reached up and grabbed Ally's hand.

They all walked to the entrance and showed the five tickets. Once inside, Normani started to cry.

Ally knelt down in front of her. "What's wrong?"

Normani hugged Ally, tears streaming down her face. "I'm so happy."

Ally smiled as she hugged Normani closer. She held Normani close, while the younger girl slowly calmed down.

Once Normani stopped crying, the small family went into the park.

-

Lauren gasped, as she watched the show. She was sitting on Dinah's lap, and pointing at everything. She pointed to the huge Simba on the side.

"I see that," Dinah whispered, while Ally took pictures of the girl in awe.

Camila and Normani were singing on the side.

Lauren then let out a squeal when she heard one of her favorite songs. "Mommy!"

Dinah smiled softly. "Are you having fun?"

Lauren nodded her head, as she pointed to all the different characters.

-

Camila and Normani were in the TriceraTop Spin, (Normani wanted to be a big sister and wanted to get on the ride with Camila only) while Ally, Dinah and Lauren watched. (Lauren didn't want to get in any rides, which was okay with the mothers, the little girl looked adorable with the headphones and was always giggling.

Dinah and Ally were watching Camila and Normani pass by. The two girls would wave and giggle.

Dinah went to check on the little girl, but found the stroller empty.

"Where is Lauren?" Dinah asked with wide eyes.

Ally turned. "Wha-" She stopped when she saw something that caught her eye.

"Is that?"

"Yeah, it is."

Both women watched as Lauren walked back to them, pulling a person in a Timon costume towards them.

Lauren stopped in front of them. "Timon, home."

"Lauren, Timon can't go with us."

Lauren shook her head. She turned to the person in the costume and patted the stroller. "Sit," Lauren signed.

The person turned to Lauren, then the girl's mothers.

"Lauren, Timon has to stay here."

The little girl looked devastated. She looked ready to cry.

Timon knelt down in front of Lauren and opened his arms. Lauren walked into the Meerkat's arms. The costumed person rubbed the girl's back.

Timon leaned back and looked at Lauren. He blew a kiss, (Lauren looked confused).

Timon signaled for Lauren and her mothers to stay, and ran away. Lauren's eyes filled with tears, as she looked up at Ally.

The shorter of the two mothers hugged the girl.

Timon came back short after and crouched down in front of Lauren. He showed her his hand, and there was a tiny Timon keychain. Lauren stared with wide eyes. Timon offered the small Timon to Lauren, who slowly reached for it. She hugged it close.

Timon stood up and tipped an invisible hat, before walking away.

Lauren hugged the Timon.

-

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears;
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears;
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world, after all.

Dinah banged her head on the seat in front of her. Ally looked amused.

Camila and Normani were sitting in the front. Lauren and another little girl, who's mother asked if they could take their three year old daughter, were in the middle. 

"Look," the girl said, pointing to the goats.

Lauren looked scared.

The girl looked sad. Lauren looked down at the keychain in her hand. She offered the Timon to the girl. (She felt bad for making the girl sad.)

"For me?"

Lauren nodded her head.

The girl took it and kissed Timon's head. She leaned over and kissed Lauren's cheek.

The little girl looked down. She grabbed Nala and hugged her.

The girl looked around.

"Havin' fun Lucy?" Camila asked, looking back at the girl.

Lucy nodded her head, as she held Timon with gentleness.

Lauren looked back to Lucy. She offered the girl a small smile. Lucy perked up. She reached over and held Lauren's hand until the end of the ride.

Lucy gave Lauren a hug and promised to take care of Timmy.  Lauren waved goodbye, before turning to her mothers.

Once Lauren was back in the stroller (she was tired and wanted to sleep), they went find good spots to watched the fireworks.

Lauren was asleep, the headphones on her ears because of the sound. Normani was sitting on Dinah's lap, and Camila on Ally's.

"T'ank you mama," Camila said, looking up at her.

Ally hugged the little girl, as the first firework went up in the sky. Normani awed, while Camila leaned back into Ally.

-

Normani and Lauren were asleep. Ally was driving, while Camila hummed softly to the music.

"Did you have fun Wally?"

Camila nodded her head. "Yes. Lots."

"What was your favorite part?"

"Being wit you."

"That was our favorite part too."

-

I noticed we met Normani's friends (all but one), met some of Camila's future friends, and none of Lauren's. Now you have. Three year old Lucy.

Little Timon will return too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...
5.2K 153 23
And yet another story :) this book is about Lauren Dinah Normani Ally and Camila as one big family. Lauren as the mom of Camila, Dinah is the mom of...