model call || h.s

By EmilyBlakeBooks

Nora Dodson is a "fast-talking, F-bomb-dropping, born-and-bred New Yorker". Harry Styles is no longer a membe... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Author's note....
Your opinion matters to me!
Model Call: Reimagined
I need to think things through better
I swear this is the last one...
Asking for help....

92.

6.5K 236 10
By EmilyBlakeBooks

9:00 P.M — Harry

As I climb up the stairs from the basement, I hear Nora yelling at María. Their banter is always comical, and tonight is no exception. "Go home!" Nora.

"Go to bed!" María.

"Oh my god, go home! I can finish cleaning up—I don't need you!" Nora. As I listen against the basement door, I smile. They're both such fiery, stubborn women.

"Do not say the Lord's name in vain! And go to bed, right now! You're twenty weeks pregnant!" María.

"I'll fire you, I will!" María cackles at my wife's empty threat.

"Go away—go sleep, I'm tired of you." I decide now is a good time to step in. I'm laughing as I do and they both turn and stare at me.

"You two never know when to quit, do you?"

"Harry! Tell María to stop cleaning up and go home!"

"María, I'll make sure Nora goes up to bed, you're free to go home." I know the smart woman is skeptical, but she nods. As she grabs her purse, she points a finger at my smirking, sassy blonde.

"You will be the death of me, young lady."

"Goodnight, María." She laughs at Nora's sing-song tone as she begins to walk up the stairs. "Get home safe, please." Nora keeps pushing it, being the brat that she is.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Oh, and take the day off tomorrow." María keeps walking, but shouts over her shoulder.

"Shut up!" We both laugh as she leaves our home and Nora turns to me, her mouth agape in faux shock.

"She told me to shut up!" I chuckle and walk towards her.

"S'cause you annoy her!" She slips her arms around my neck and I walk us backwards.

"I do no such thing..."

"You can be a bit annoying, lovely."

"Take it back." She says, whilst biting her lip in the most alluring way.

"Go upstairs, I'll finish down here." I feel like I've known her long enough that I can practically sense her hormones rising.

"I don't want to go upstairs..." She steps on my feet and leans up, her breath fanning across my neck. "Not without you."

"I just hit the bag about a thousand times, baby. M'sweaty, I'm quite sure I smell and I need to take this tape off my hands...and I need to clean up down here." Her fingers inch down my hips, stopping to brush over my rapidly stiffening bulge.

"How about...we forget about the mess..." I can't help but smile down at her, "You keep the tape on your hands..." Her teeth nip at my bottom lip, causing me to shudder. "And you share some of that sweat with me?" No longer able to fight her seduction, I pick her up and she giggles, triumphantly.

"Remind me to impregnate you more often."

"You know, I take great offense to that! Our sex life—pre-pregnancy—was unbelievably consistent!" I pick her up in my arms and begin the trek up to our bedroom.

"Yes, I won't argue with that, but your sexual appetite is just...insatiable. I like this. Sometimes I'd like to just have wild sex with my wife, is that so wrong?" Again, she bites her lip and shakes her head.

"It certainly is not."

"Good."

"But...do you think that it's tacky that I'm twenty weeks pregnant?"

"Tacky?"

"Well, yeah. I feel like only amateur pornstars have sex while pregnant."

"What in the world—Nora! What kind of porn do you watch? And why do you watch porn in the first place?" She laughs with her head back and it's just the most wonderful sight.

"No, I don't watch porn! I seriously haven't in like...years. But, it just seems, like, kind of weird."

"It's actually very healthy for both you and the baby. Well...not necessarily healthy for the baby, but it helps them sleep. The rocking caused by intercourse lulls them to sleep. And for you, not only does it help you sleep, but it boosts immunity, lowers blood pressure, increases intimacy..."

"Okay, Mr. WebMD..."

"What?" I ask, innocently. "I read up on it to make sure it was safe. And it is. In fact, it's encouraged."

"I feel like I should be...not turned on...but I'm actually way more aroused." I nudge our door open with my hip and place her on our bed, before closing and locking it.

"Get naked please." She pulls the red dress over her head and tosses it on the floor, then her white, silk panties and her bra. My god. I stand there, watching her, as I strain against my shorts. "Look at me." She does as I say, and for the third time tonight, she chews on her lip and I feel like I may not last much longer. I quickly remove my clothes and step towards her. "What do you want me to do?"

"Do you remember that night in Paris, back in...2020?" I know exactly what she's getting at, but I want to hear her say it, so I simply nod. "We were drunk...you were kind of rough..."

"I recall the night, yes."

"I had my most memorable orgäsm that night."

"Did you?"

"Mhm...it was one of the strongest I've ever had with you." I turn her around and she aids in climbing onto the bed, perching on all fours. I line up behind her and rub myself against her aching core. With one quick thrust, I shove myself in and pull her shoulders back with one hand, her hair wrapped around my other. I go slow, distancing each thrust, but when I plunge back in, I do it with force. "Oh Harry..." I pull her up so that I can nip at her ear. 

"Do you remember any orgäsms before me?" She shakes her head. "Answer me."

"None..." She's still so tight around me. "There was no one before you—no one that mattered." Thrust. Her gasp comes out loudly, due to my pace.

"No one will ever have you...you're mine." Thrust.

"I know...I don't want anyone but you." Thrust.

"Say it again." Thrust.

"Only you...only you, Harry."

"Again." I say before pummeling in and out of her swiftly, repeatedly.

"You, you, you, you—oh god, you, you!" I pull out completely and stand back. "Fuck...why did you stop?"

"Lay on your back." As she crawls backwards, towards our mound of pillows, I follow until I'm hovering above her. "Legs up." Thank goodness she's flexible. She hooks them around my shoulders and I press into her once again. As I slowly roll into her, I massage my thumb against her clït. She lets out a moan that...I'm not sure I've ever heard before, but her eyes roll back and she squeezes them shut.

"Harry..." I use my thumb again, this time, to swipe across her lips.

"Suck." My curt command is abided by instantly, and she takes my finger into her mouth and her teeth slide down my skin. My soft waves in and out of her turn into thundering swells and she's breathlessly calling out my name as she comes undone. I plow into her ceaselessly until I she's filled with me. I pull out and lay beside her. We both pant, but by the way she pushes my head down, I can tell that she's not entirely spent. "More?" I ask and she nods.

"Just...just your mouth. I want your mouth." As soon as my teeth graze the tender nerve, her hips buck up. I press them down and then move my hands up to her temporarily ample chest.

"You taste so good, baby...you're so wet for me, Nora..." Her whimper is the greatest aphrodisiac.

"Tell me that you love me..." She murmurs, almost too quiet to hear. I steal her very Nora-esque words from years before, that she's reused numerous times.

"I fucking love you, Nora...I fucking love you more than anything." I continue to nip and suck until she's writhing and squirming beneath me. "Come for me, angel...come for me." I lap her up, not letting a single drop go to waste. She's so sweet. Her skin is sticky with sweat, both of us perspiring together, salty skin sliding against saltier skin. I crawl back up and take her into my arms, disregarding the muggy heat.

"That was fucking incredible." Her fingers sweep my hair back and away from my forehead. "You...are fucking incredible."

"Five orgäsms in one day...you lucky girl."

"I love you." Her thumb pads across my clammy cheek. "More than you could ever know. You're my guy."

"I am your guy."

"My guy with a very magical mouth and a lovely cöck." It's my turn to gasp.

"Nora Styles!" She giggles and I bury my face in between her breasts. "You dirty girl."

"Only for you."

"How lucky am I?" And I truly was; unimaginably lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
1.8K 73 42
Catherine has a difficult time with relationships; none have worked out because the guys were either dared to ask her out or they cheated on her. Whe...
21.6K 289 23
My first story.. Just me walking down the street and bumping into ordinary boy... Or not?
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...