Connection Between Us (xxxten...

By shainaulmer

An Xxxtentacion love story♥️ More

Corrections....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not An Update
Not An Update
Chapter 8
Not An Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not An Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not An Update
Not An Update
Not An Update
Not An Update
Not An Update
Not An Update
Not An Update
Chapter 15
Not An Update
Not An Update
Not An Update
Pray For Xxxtentacion
Pray For Xxxtentacion Pt.2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not An Update: My Special Thanks
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Special Thanks
Attention!!!
Attention!!!
Heyyyy My Loves🫶🏽 LISTEN UP!🗣

Chapter 14

3.2K 108 17
By shainaulmer

Thanksgiving Morning

Me, Leslie, my Aunt Angie and my mother were at Walmart Wednesday afternoon picking up groceries for Thanksgiving. The guys, which were Kolbey, Jahseh, my uncle Dave and my father were at home.

My mother and father knew about Jahseh but they never met him in person so bringing him home to meet them was important to me.

I was kind of nervous at first but it turns out they like him more than I expected.

Expecially him and my father. They share a special bond and I couldn't have been more happy.

Kolbey and Jahseh gets along too. They have the same taste in music and share some of the same artist too.

He also met the rest of my family such as my Aunt Angie, my grandma mother and my best friend Leslie.

They all loved him and that's all I was looking for.

I was looking forward to having a good Thanksgiving filled with a household of people I loved and adored so much. Darren's never shared a bond with my family the same way Jahseh did.

They actually enjoyed him and I was so so happy to bring the love of my life home.

Me and Leslie got tired of following my mother and Aunt Angie listening to them argue about who makes the best dressing so we split up.

Leslie and I walked around Walmart while my mother and Aunt Angie searched for things to buy.

"So when are you and Jahseh revealing the gender? Everyones so excited and anxious to see what you're having.

"I don't know why everyone's asking me about the gender. I told them that I was waiting til the day I give birth."

"You're only 2months pregnant. That's too long."

"I know but this is how I want it and so far, I haven't changed my mind."

"Well I'm just ready to see my niece or nephew" Leslie said causing me to chuckle a little.

"Well you're just gonna have to wait for seven more months." I said.

Me and Leslie we walking around the phone department til I noticed a familiar face and she was holding a little girl that looked just like her. She looked about 1yrs old.

Kirah!

The last person I wanted to see was her. I didn't even wanna look at her. No I didn't still hate her and yes I forgave her but the thought and memory is still there.

She knew what she did was wrong and so did Darren. She laid down with him just like she does with every other guy at our school and the worst part is that she's happy and not ashamed about it. What Awhore!

"Lauren, isn't that Kirah?" Leslie asked me.

"Yea but let's just keeping walking and ignore her." I told Leslie trying to prevent problems from happening because Lord knows how much I wanted to jump across those shelves and end her life real quick. But like always, I left the mess alone.

Me and Leslie was beginning to head the other direction til I heard my name being called.

"Lauren!" someone yelled.

I turned around and seen no one else standing there but Kirah so it had to be her.

I sighed and hesitated but then me and Leslie made our way over to her.

We stood there in front of each other not saying anything for a moment til Kirah broke the silence.

"You're not gonna speak?" Kirah asked.

"I know and you know that she has nothing to say to you." Leslie added.

"It's ok Leslie."

"Lauren, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kirah asked.

"For what? We both know that we have nothing to say to each other." I said with a slick attitude.

"Look, just for a moment. It'll only take a second."

Honestly, I didn't wanna hear what the hell she had to say but I listen anyways.

"Leslie, can you leave us alone for a minute?" I asked Leslie.

"Yea ok. But if she try you in any way, call me."

I nodded and watched Leslie walk away. I turned back facing Kirah. I stood there in silence waiting to hear what she had to say.

"Look Lauren, I know that you don't wanna hear this but I really really wanna apologize. From the bottom of my heart." Kirah said.

Now see I know when Kirah is bullshitting. Whenever she says she's sorry, she's not and she always has this little slick smile on her face. But from the looks this time, she seemed very serious.

I looked at the baby she held on her right side. She had hazel eyes with really pretty curled hair. She looked very familiar besides looking like Kirah.

"Kirah, I'm not falling for your apologies. You've done a lot of fucked up shit to me in the past. I've never did anything to you. You stole money from be back in high school, you tripped me in front of the whole cafeteria. I should've dragged yo ass for that but I wanted to stay on the cheer team. And worst; you had sex with my boyfriend. You knew how important he was to me. And not just you but everyone in school."

"And I'm sorry ok? And to make you feel any better, he I told him we were both wrong. And...........we have a child together."

When she told me that, my whole face felt hot. The boy that I was in love with had a baby by another woman. And it all came to me right then. The baby she was holding looked just like Darren.

The shape of the eyes, the ears, and nose. Just like him but you could tell that the baby was Kirah's because Kirah had hazel eyes also."

"She's pretty." I said grabbing the baby's hand as she smiled back at me.

I wasn't gonna lie, the baby was beautiful. Just gorgeous. She was gonna be a heartbreaker one day.

"Thank you. Her name is Kourtney. And once again Lauren, I'm soo sorry. I was stupid and thoughtless. I should've never tried to hurt you like that."

"Its okay. I'm over him now and I'm actually in a relationship with someone else now so it really doesn't matter."

"Oh really? Well I'm glad to hear you're doing better."

She looked down and noticed my little pocking belly. Her eyes grew wide with excitement and she smiled.

"Are you having a mini Lauren?" she asked rubbing my stomach.

I chuckled and said "Yes I am. It wasn't planned but I don't regret it."

"Im so happy for you Lauren."

"Im happy for you too."

I can't believe after 12 years of hating Kirah, we finally came together. I never would have thought that me and Kirah would have gotten alone.

"Lauren!" someone said calling my name.

I turn around and see my mother and Aunt Angie standing there right along with Leslie.

"We're ready to go now" she said looking confused as to why I was talking to Kirah.

"Well I'll see you later Kirah." I said.

"Bye Lauren."

I said goodbye to Kourtney then began leaving. We made it to the check out line to pay for our things.

"Lauren, wasn't that the girl who Darren cheated on you with?" she asked as we were unloading the groceries so they could get paid for.

"Yea it was but we put all of that behind us now. She said she was sorry."

"Oh really? Did she mean it?" my Aunt Angie asked.

"I think so." I said.

After paying for the groceries, we all got into the car and drove home.

We made it home and pulled into the driveway. All of us got out the car and unloaded the car.

We took all the groceries into the house to be put up.

Me and Leslie went the the patio on the back to see the guys sitting there talking and laughing.

I slid the door open so me and Leslie could walk out.

"Looks who's back." my uncle Dave said.

"Where's your mother and aunt?" my dad asked.

"There inside getting ready to cook." Leslie said.

"Oh Lord. I better go inside before Patrice and Angie start to fuss." Uncle Dave said getting up going into the kitchen.

"Yea me too. You know how it is when you leave them two alone." my dad said going into the kitchen with my uncle.

There left the four of us. Me, Leslie, Kolbey and Jahseh. I made my way over to Jahseh. I sat down on his lap and gave him a kiss.

"Finally" Jahseh said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're back. What too yall so long?" Jahseh asked.

"Well it is Thanksgiving so we had to buy tons of things." I told Jahseh.

"And we also ran into somebody at Walmart too." Leslie told Kolbey.

"Who?" Kolbey asked.

"No one" I said trying to change the subject.

"C'mon Lauren, Leslie brought it up, now I wanna know." Kolbey said

I sighed then said "Kirah."

"Kirah George? The one who had sex with Darren?"

"Yes but it doesn't matter anymore. We fixed our differences and now we're cool so let's change the subject."

I looked back at Jahseh and saw him staring at me. He wasnt mad but I could tell he didn't wanna hear about it.

************************************************************

All the food was done and we were sitting around the table eating and communicating. I picked up my fork and almost dropped it when I felt Jahseh's hand rub up and down my thigh. Everyone else was too busy eating and talking to even noticed that I was freaking out yet getting turned on. I looked over at Jahseh who had a smirk on his face. I whispered to Jahseh and said "Jahseh, not now. We are at the dinner table." I hated myself for even wearing a dress because that gave him easy access to get through my underwear. He moved his hand further up my thigh and rubbed her  through my panties. As much as I felt myself getting wet, I needed Jahseh to stop because if he kept going I was gonna cum and have an orgasm right here in front of my family. I put my fork down and tried to move his hand only for him to place it right back. Jahseh has always been such a freak every since I first met him but I never knew he would try me in such a way while having Thanksgiving dinner with my family.

"Jahseh please" I whined because I was soaking at the moment, "can we at least wait til we're alone?" Jahseh ignored me and kept going.

"No. I want you right now." I was a nervous reck because his hands were magical and whenever he fingered me or rubbed my clit, my orgams were very strong.

"So Lauren" my Aunt Angie started, "how's school going?"

"It's good so far". My voice was crackling but no one even noticed except Jahseh.

"Ya know, I'm gonna be happy when you first open up your hair salon just like you big cousin Andrea. Speaking of her, have you talked to her lately?"

I tried not to make my crackling voice known as I talked but Jahseh was steady rubbing through my panties. "Yes. We talk through the phone from time to time."

"Thats good. I'm glad to see you and her are still communicating."

I put a piece of pie in my mouth so that no one would noticed what was going on under the table. I almost chocked when Jahseh's hand slipped into my panties and began rubbing my clit. It felt so good that I didn't even want him to stop anymore. I reached my hand down and wrapped my arm around Jahsehs while he entered me and continued to play with my clit. No one even noticed what was going on so that was good. I know that it was very wrong to do it at the table and I didn't want it to happen but when he played with her, I couldn't help myself and lost all my train of thoughts. "Shit, Jahseh." I said low under my breath to where only he could here me.

Jahseh continued to fiddle with me under the table til I was about reach my peak. I knew I would make some type of noise that would make it obvious so I tried to pull his hand out. Jahseh was strong so trying to pull his hand out was a challenge. It was wrong but felt so right at the same time. I gave up and let whatever happen, happen. His fingers went deeper inside and I accidentally made a noise.

"Lauren, are you ok?" my mother asked. All eyes were on me and I was panicking, trying to figure out what to say. On the other hand, Jahseh didn't even care because he continued but still no one knew.

"Sorry mom, the baby kicked and it caught me off guard."

She laughed and said "Now you see how I felt when I was pregnant with you." Everyone went back to talking and paid me no mind. What a relief! His finger kept twirling and I was soon on the edge. I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands because I was right there. I took my left hand and held onto Jahseh's arm while having a quiet orgasm right there at the table. My head was spinning. It's felt so good. After I cummed on Jahseh's fingers he took them and picked up a pieced of pie and stuck it into his mouth with me all on his fingers while looking at me smirking. He was so gonna pay!!

************************************************************

After dinner, me and Leslie washed the dishes. Well I washed while she put them up. "So how was it?" Leslie asked.

"How was what?"

"Did Jahseh make you feel good tonight under the table?" Leslie smirked as she said.

I paused and frozed with embarrassment. I looked at her and said "You knew?"

"Lauren, everyone might have been blind at that table but I wasn't. I'm not stupid. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone. My ex tried that on me and I liked to had a heart attack from the pleasure." Leslie said as she laughed.

"Girl I wanted him to stop. I tried grabbing his arm but he was too strong. I feel so embarrassed." Leslie laughed and continued to put the dishes up.

~Did ya miss me?  I told yall I was gonna update. Didn't know how to end this chapter. But I hoped you like this update and I'm gonna be updating my new Michael B Jordan story called "The Perfect Love" soon so stay tuned. Excuse my mistakes~

Make sure to

Comment

Vote

Share ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 281 44
Yes this is a Jah story
197K 7.6K 99
"Time is valuable.... Do not waste it" 🖤 All stories don't always have a happy ending ... Love can change you... or it can make you do anything ...
65.6K 2.7K 38
Y/N is Ronnie Devoe's daughter. When she finds out who's in the movie, she's star stuck when she sees Keith Powers.
121K 5.2K 24
"Why are you so fucking sad all the time?" "Because the end just never comes" - Jahseh has secrets, Willow knows that. Willow has secrets too, Jahs...