Rikara Heartbroken

By hop9676

Based on Ishqbaaz Characters More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Promo
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Promo
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Promo
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Promo
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Promo
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Promo
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Promo
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Promo
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Promo
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Promo
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Promo
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Promo
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Promo
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Promo
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Promo
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 25

513 52 3
By hop9676

They return home and Gauri goes to her room and places her bag. Om knocks and Gauri asks him to come in.

G: Shopping is so much work.

O: Gauri, I bought something for you. Well, I have two surprises for you.

G: Surprises?? Yes... (She was squealing like a little kid.)

O(Thinking): This child like nature should never leave her even after all this. This is what makes her different... unique.

G: So tell me what it is?

Om takes out two bottles from the bag and hands them to Gauri.

G: Is this what I think it is?

O: I am not sure what you are thinking though?

G: This is shampoo and conditioner, right? Why did you buy this for me?

O: You said that you were jealous of my hair so I thought I would buy the same products for you so you can have the same type of nice hair as me (Om does the hair flip.)

G: So you are saying that I can have nice hair instantly. (Gauri does the hair flip.)

O: Not instantly, but in a week or so. Just continuing using it and you will see a difference. Follow the instructions properly though. Here, pass me the bottle and I will translate it for you.

G: Omkaraji, this is a learning experience. Yes, it will take some time but I get to practice and if I need help, I will just use Google. 

O(Thinking): Wow, from internet chachi to Google and she is willing to put the effort into learning. This is who I want to see.

G: I need to try this right now. (She heads to the washroom but then turns back.) What is the other surprise?

O: We will be going on a date. There, you can practice your etiquette.

G: Date? But today's date is October 15 so I do not get what you mean.

O: Not that Date?

G: Oh you mean the fruit dates. I loved dates. They are so sweet but you do not like sweet stuff though.

O: Gauri, there can be multiple meanings for one word. The date I am referring to is a dinner date where two people go out to get food.

G: You mean dinner. You have to be more clear sometimes. Why would you use the word date if you can use a clearer word like dinner?

Gauri walks to the washroom.

O(thinking): Why did i use the word Date? I mean a date is when two people go out to understand one another in the hopes of taking their relationship to another level. But is that what I want to do.

G(thinking): I know what a date is Omkaraji but I do not want to take this to the next level. My heart is broken and it will remain broken for the rest of my life. I do not want to take this to the  next level.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.5K 17
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles ❤
152K 8.3K 28
its a rikara story Previously named as "door karde paas aakar kal humei na koi lamha"
36.8K 2.8K 17
Inspired from the serial "Ladies special". Hope u will enjoy,Right now I start as a TS.Lets see your response and my imagination.
24.7K 1.6K 8
sh_aarohi had asked me to post all of my Rikara stories that I had posted in indiaforums (which were originally written for Rishabala & Michi) Hope y...