Claimed by the CEO & His Brot...

By roccsy

*Disclaimer* This is my first story ever. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I'll do my best! "Why me?" sh... More

A Few Words Before We Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 23

8.3K 377 43
By roccsy

Danielle POV

After my crying had subsided I attempted to question Mr. Williams about where he was taking me. He ignored my questions and continued driving in silence. Trying to prevent myself from panicking I took deep breaths and watched the scenery out the window as we drove. While gazing out of the window I played with my locket that Bryan gave me. This helped to calm me and temporarily distract me from my current setting. I became so engrossed in the changing scenery that I didn't notice hours had gone by.

My peaceful moment was shattered when I felt Mr. Williams' hand on my thigh. Inhaling sharply I tried to smack his hand away but he gripped my leg tighter until it was almost painful. I gave up my physical endeavor to remove his hand and tried with words.

"Take your hand off of me."

"No, I don't think I will. I like where it's at right now," he said with a smirk. I scoffed and shook my head. My breathing ceased completely when his hand inched higher up my leg. I clasped onto his hand to stop its movement.

"Please stop," I begged. Thankfully he lifted his hand and placed it back on the steering wheel.

"Don't fret. I can't start anything while I'm driving. Your safe at least until we get to our destination," he said formidably. I didn't respond.

He was in for a rude awakening when he got me alone. I would fight him until my last breath and now that Bryan had given me some lessons in self defense I might actually have a chance of escaping. Although I had only been training for a month I learned some valuable moves in that time. I had practiced them on Bryan and they seemed to be effective. I smiled as I reflected back on my time with him.

Flashback

Bryan had me pinned against the mat in his gym. He was sitting on my stomach and leaning forward slightly with his hands on either side of my head. Most of his weight was resting on his palms. This position was reminiscent of the situation I was in when that attacker broke into my apartment. I dispelled my anxious thoughts from my mind and focused on Bryan's handsome face above me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me and reminded myself he was trying to help me.

My face must have displayed my inner turmoil as Bryan studied me because he suddenly suggested, "How about we stop for today? You look like you've had enough."

"No, I want to finish this first." I refused to allow my fears to rule my life.

"Are you sure?" he asked assessing me.

Taking a deep breath I replied, "Yes."

"Ok then. Show me what you would do...or have done in a situation like this," he told me. I tried shoving him.

"Come on princess, you couldn't have possibly thought that would work when you're so much smaller than me," he teased while gently tweaking my nose. I slapped his hand away and growled. Chuckling he said, "Try again." This time I tried bucking him off but he didn't budge, not that I believed he would.

"Ok better. I'm going to show you how to target that move so it will work." I nodded my head in excitement. "You're going to grab my wrist with one of your hands, my forearm with your other and pull my arm against your chest tightly." I did as he directed me.

"Good! Just like that," he encouraged. "Next, you need to bring your foot on the outside of my leg and lock my ankle in place with yours." Once I did that he said, "Now try bumping me off with your hips."

The first couple of times I practiced I only moved him off of me halfway. On the fourth try I got him off enough so that I could roll on top of him. I grinned down at him triumphantly.

Returning my smile he said, "That's my girl."

End of flashback

"So, what's going through that pretty little head of yours?"

He would find out in due time.

Thinking back to Bryan made my chest tighten. I hoped he was going to be okay.

"What are those men going to do to Bryan?" I asked.

"Well, they're not going to kill him if that's what you're concerned about."

"Of course that's what I'm concerned about! You threatened to shoot him if I didn't come with you!" I yelled.

"And I would have," he calmly said.

"But you just said--"

"Not with the intention of killing him," Mr. Williams interrupted. "Too many people would notice he was missing. He's an important man. I knew threatening him would persuade you to accompany me," he smugly told me.

"Ok..you purposefully left him alive. Aren't you worried about what will happen when he finds you?" I questioned him.

"Nope. I have top notch security and we're going to a remote location." I gulped.

"What about the police? He's bound to call for help."

"I have no doubt about that but by the time they find you I will have already gotten what I wanted from you and be long gone," he said assuredly. I gave up trying to get through to him. It was only stressing me out.

"It sounds like you've gotten this all planned out," I said defeated.

"I sure do. Keeping Bryan out of the way was the main concern. You on the other hand, no one will notice that you're gone. You have no family, no friends. It's really quite sad."

"Shut up!" His words were cutting deep. Right now I was feeling more alone than ever.

"There's no one who cares about you," he taunted. That's where he was wrong.

"That's not true," I spoke with confidence.

"Name one person."

"Bryan. You heard him yourself, he said he loves me!" My heart warmed remembering his words. I loved the way they wrapped around me and gave me hope even when we were so far apart.

Mr. Williams silently sulked after my declaration. We rode in silence for some time and I started dozing off. I fought the feeling as much as I could, not trusting Mr. Williams one bit.

He noticed and snickered, "It's too late to get some rest sweetheart. We're here. That's too bad because  some rest would have been very beneficial to you. I don't plan on letting you sleep peacefully tonight."

My blood ran cold as he stopped the car. "You're sick, you know that?" I whispered.

Laughing he replied, "Don't be so dramatic!" He unbuckled his seat belt then looked at me.

"I'm serious. Bryan told me about your twisted childhood. It's no wonder you are the way you are," I mused while scanning my surroundings. We were in the middle of nowhere with a forest along the parameter of the mansion. So much for my escape plan. I had no idea which direction to go in or how far we were from the nearest town.

Oblivious to my internal planning Mr. Williams huffed, "My brother must have given you his sob story."

"I wouldn't describe it as a sob story. It was a raw and honest account of his past. He opened up to me."

"Is that why you let him fuck you? You felt sorry for him?" He sneered. Before I realized what I was doing I slapped him. I gasped in horror knowing how volatile his temper could be. My first instinct was to unbuckle my seat belt and flea from the car.

I ran in the general direction of the forest but before I got far Mr. Williams snaked his arm around my waist and slammed me into his body, my back against his front. With his other hand he gripped my hair tightly in a fist and roughly pulled my head back, exposing my neck. He bent and kissed my neck then said in a threatening tone, "You are going to regret that sweetheart."

There's chapter 23! I know I told some of you I was going to try to update yesterday but I literally fell asleep while I was writing. Sorry! My job drains me 😩 but I love it anyway!

So we know Bryan is alive! Yay! We'll get to see what happened to him after Brett and Danielle left. Poor Danielle is in for rough time..but so is Brett.

I hope you enjoyed! Until next time!

Much love,

Roccs 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 7.8K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...
288K 4.8K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
257K 8.5K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
43.4K 2.2K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...