Mean Boys | Narry

By OuiNarry

On Wednesdays, we don't wear briefs. UNDER EDITING ! More

Niall
Niall
Niall
Niall
Niall
Harry
Third Person
Third Person
Third Person
Niall
Niall
Third Person
Niall
Harry
Third Person
Harry
Third Person !
Harry
Niall
Niall
Niall
Niall
Third Person
Harry
Third Person
Third Person
Niall

Third Person

1K 52 3
By OuiNarry

Chapter Twenty Four

Liam's talk with his dad came sooner than what he thought it would. He regretted telling his mother about his marriage. But Karen wasn't stupid, she knew something happened between the two when Liam moved back in their home.

Liam should've known his mother wouldn't believe his lie which was Zayn left town for awhile so he didn't want to be home alone for so long.

One day Karen barged into Liam's room and sweet talked him into explaining what happened.

Liam had Karen pinky promise not to tell Geoff about his situation but Karen had her fingers crossed behind her back.

Now Liam was sat across from his dad who was giving him a blank stare. And Liam knew better than to ask him why he is looking at him the way he is.

Liam shakes his head. "I don't see why I need to be engaged. I can do perfectly fine on my own ."

"Everyone needs that extra help. That certain someone making sure they're on their toes . "

"I don't need someone watching my every move waiting for me to mess up ! That's not why you're supposed to marry someone ." Liam says getting slightly angry with his father and the Payne tradition.

"But that's why Payne's marry someone . We're not like everyone else. Our love lives don't happen because of love and you know that ."

"I also know right from wrong and this stupid Payne tradition is wrong . I'm not going to continue it... Tell Lesley to take over ."

"Lesley already has a good business going for him. He's not going to drop his business for my company ."

"I'll take over the family business but I'm not continuing the Payne tradition ." Liam says starting to feel bad. He knew his father's company meant everything to him.

Geoff nods. "I can live with that. "

Harry and Liam knew what happened but they chose not to say anything knowing Louis wouldn't want to talk about it.

Austin, Louis' dad, doesn't like when Louis comes in the house at late times especially when he's having a bad day. Telling from the dark bag under Louis eye Austin had a bad day yesterday and didn't like the fact that Louis came in at 2 in the morning.

"I don't understand why you won't go live with your real mom ." Harry says once they had entered the empty classroom.

"My biological mother lives in California. " Louis says simply.

"And ?"

"I don't know anyone in California and I don't want to go there ."

"Maybe if you socialize with people you'll make friends ."

"You're one to talk Styles. You're father doesn't give a fuck about you ." Louis says getting irritated.

"Please don't start. " Liam groans in annoyance already knowing where their conversation was headed.

"I would rather have my father not care about me than beat the shit out of me every other day. " Harry says ignoring Liam. He needed Louis to see how wrong his father is for beating him.

"He doesn't beat me. I told you, I'm tired. "

"Yeah ? I call bullshit. "

Louis sighs. "Just drop it, it's not that bad ."

"It is bad ! You have a fucking black eye ."

"Maybe you should live with me. I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind you staying with us for awhile you. " Liam suggests.

"I'll be fine ."

"No you won't. Eventually a teacher will figure out what's happening to you and take you to a foster home. " Liam says not understanding why Louis wasn't being smart about the situation. "I would rather have you far away with your mother than far away with a stranger. "

"Or let him know that what he's doing could get him put in a cell. He needs to get help. I for one know that if he gets help he'll feel like a totally different person ."

"Speaking of help... How's therapy been for you ?" Liam asks.

"Shitty. I can't wait for my sessions to end ."

"What happened to feeling like a totally different person ?"

Harry shrugs. "It only lasts for a day. Then you realize that you're still a bad person, you've just gotten help. "

The three friends sit in the classroom talking about anything that comes to mind until the bell rung.

Today was the science fair and for anyone who wasn't participating they could walk around and observe the projects or go to class. Harry decided he would go check out the fair even though he wasn't a nominee this time.

Harry had a project every year of the science fair and always won. Since it is his last year in high school he decided he would let someone else win.

Harry was amazed at the fact that he was almost done with high school when freshman Harry sworn he wasn't going to make it.

Harry stopped at the build your own heat and ice pack project laughing to himself remembering when he tried to do this exact project.

Harry had bought a small box of diapers to get the absorbent gel material from inside the diapers. Angel didn't know Harry was doing a project and thought he had gotten someone pregnant.

Long story short Harry received hard slaps to the back of his head from 'being stupid ' and was later apologized to.

"Who would've thought you would apply every year and win ! Freaking nerd ." Niall mumbles the last part but Harry heard him.

Harry smirks. "Is someone jealous ?"

"I feel bad for the other people who probably wanted you to get a life and let them win. "

"It's not my fault they had missing points in certain areas ."

Niall looks behind Harry to observe his pictures over the years. "Look at the smirk on him ." Niall says pointing to 15 year old Harry

"Leave him alone ." Harry says putting his big fingers over his picture.

"What are you doing here ?" Niall says walking side by side with Harry.

"I could ask you the same thing ."

"Well, I would rather go look at science projects than sit in a classroom ."

"And here I thought you came to see me ."

Niall snorts. "Yeah right. "

"What got stuck up your ass this lovely evening ?"

"My panties ."

"I could always dig them out for you ."

Niall gives him a look of disgust making Harry laugh. "Why are we always flirting?"

Harry clears his throat at Niall's tone. "I wouldn't say flirting more like friendly banter ."

"We should keep it at that ." Niall says before walking away from Harry and out of the room.

Harry stops in his tracks as he watches Niall's disappearing figure. Harry went after Niall who was almost out of the building but Harry had stood in front of him.

"What's your problem ?" Harry says holding the door shut. He was genuinely confused on why Niall was upset.

"You ." Niall says plainly. "One minute you're leading me on then the next you're throwing me in the friend zone ."

"I'm only doing what you asked. First you want me to leave you alone . Then you tell me we could be friends and now that I'm trying to be your friend you don't want that .

"I never said I didn't want to be friends."

"Then what are you saying ?"

"Nothing, forget about it ." Niall mumbles trying to go around Harry but he grabs him.

"No ! Tell me how you feel. "

"I feel like you're just messing with my feelings because you know you can . I know I sound stupid, but it's hard for me to not think that way when you were just trying to get in my pants the other day. Now you're labeling us as friends today ."

"Niall. Do you want to give us another try ?"

Niall snatches his hands out of Harry's grip. "Did you not hear what I just said ?!"

"I heard you. It sounds to me that being friends isn't enough for you and it definitely isn't enough for me ." Harry says grabbing Niall's hands once again. "Feel free to say no."

Niall stares at Harry for a minute deciding if he really wanted to give not just Harry but their relationship another chance.

Niall didn't like how much pressure Harry was putting on him but he did realize that he put himself in this situation.

"Well, I would be lying if I said no ." Niall says looking every where but at Harry.

Niall was caught by surprise when Harry pulled him into a bone crushing hug but later relaxed and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

Even though the bell had rung and students had came in crowds out of the classrooms they didn't let each other go.

To them they weren't in a hallway they were in their own little world not in bunches it was just them.

Harry & Niall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 176 13
First off before I start writing I want everyone to know that I'm extremely excited to share my writing with you. How this book works is. Each story...
1.3M 53.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...
268K 3.1K 99
This story is old, cringy and has outdated tiktok humor in it so read at your own risk.