Falling - A Pentatonix Story

By morningthunderstorms

"I really really love you, and I don't think I will ever be able to stop saying that. Just so you know." "Wel... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
e p i l o g u e
A/N

t w e n t y t h r e e

447 16 12
By morningthunderstorms

"Are you okay, babe?" Avi asks me.

"Uh, not really," I mutter.

"What?"

"Remember, I hate flying?"

"Oh yeah, don't worry. It'll be fine."

"What if we crash?"

"We won't."

"We could."

"It's a one in eleven million chance that we crash, and even then we wouldn't die. We're not even going over any major bodies of water."

"But we could die in a fiery crash."

"That we could."

"Avi!"

"Babe, I can hold you the whole way if you'd like." Avi laughs.

"Promise?"

"Yes, love."

"All boarding for Flight 253, all boarding."

"That's us," Avi smiles as we collect our bags.

We board the flight and Avi lets me have the window seat. He knows I enjoy that.

"Gum?" I offer to Avi, and then to the rest of the guys. All of them accept, and we slowly begin to take off. I don't especially love taking off, so I put up the arm rest to grab Avi's hand. He puts his arm around my shoulders, ignoring my request to hold hands.

"You'll be fine," he whispers into my hair. That helps to calm me, and I fall asleep on Avi's chest with his arms around my waist.

Avi's POV

I look at the beautiful sleeping girl in my arms. I remember last time we were on a flight to start off tour, she was still asleep in my arms.

Only this time, I can call her my beautiful girlfriend.

Lucky me. She's way too good for me, anyways. I really scored.

I glance over to Scott and Mitch, who are across the isle from us, with them cuddling as well.

Scott is practically laying down as much as possible in an airplane seat with Mitch leaning against him, and his arms arms are wrapped around Mitch. Scott has his earbuds in, and Mitch contentedly scrolls through his twitter. I think I notice him snap a picture of Kirst and I, but I ignore it.

After about an hour, Kirstie sleepily stirs in my arms.

Damn, she's so cute.

"Babe?"

"Hm?"

"How much longer until we land?"

"Like 3 and a half hours."

"Oh. I didn't sleep for very long."

"No."

Kirstie sits up and leans into my chest instead of laying down. I have one arm around her waist and the other holding her hand.

"Look at Kesther," she mumbles.

I nonchalantly look in their direction and they are full on cuddling while asleep in an airplane. How do they even manage to lay down in the seats, let alone fit two people?

"Okay, they're freaking adorable. You're right."

"Of course I am."

---

"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking. We will now begin descent and will land in Maine in about 12 minutes."

"See, no fiery crash," I say into Kirstie's hair."

"For now. We still have 12 minutes."

"True."

We begin to gather our carry on bags while the flight attendants stroll through the isle to collect garbage. By this time Kevin and Esther have woken up (like five minutes ago), and they groggily collect their things as well. Scott and Mitch have been ready for like ten minutes, so they sit with big smiles on their face. What happened between them?

I let it slide and we arrive at the airport in no time. Kirstie and I jump up, eager to be off the plane. We stretch and budge in line to get off, ignoring the rest of the group wanting in from us.

"Can't decide if I like tour busses or planes better," I comment to Kirstie.

"Busses for sure."

"I guess I agree. It's just us six, and we can move whenever we want."

"And it's easier to cuddle."

"That too."

"And we probably won't crash."

"Well-"

"Don't say it."

"What?"

"You're going to say how planes are like a gajillion times safer than cars, and I don't care. Big pieces of metal with hundreds of people in them do not belong in the sky."

"I was not."

"So what were you going to say?"

"Nothing."

"Sure."

We make our way to the tour bus and load everything up. Kirstie tries to superman into her bunk, but ends up landing flat on her face while laughing.

Her bunk is on the top, and I don't see how that ever could've been a good idea.

I help her up, and we crawl into her bunk together.

"I've missed the bus."

"Everyone misses the bus on break."

"True," she laughs.

"You smell good," I say, burying my face into the crook of her neck. She tilts her head it rests on mine.

"Thanks?"

"Like... sweet."

"I never put perfume on."

"Well, your natural scent is good."

"Thanks? You sound tired."

"I am."

"Me, too. Plane rides make me sleepy."

"Same."

Kirstie scoots down so she's facing my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist.

She's so small and cuddly.

"Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight."

"I love you."

"I love you more, though."

"Impossible."

We giggle and drift off into a sleep, happy to be back on tour.

---

"Aviii," I'm awoken to Kirstie wriggling around in my tight grasp around her waist.

"Hm?" I reply sleepily. She giggles, and I remember she loves my morning voice.

"I'm trapped."

"What?"

"I cannot get out of my bunk, babe."

"That sounds like a problem."

"Babe, please."

"Why can't you get out?"

"You're clinging onto me for dear life."

"Hm? Oh."

I remove my arms, and she pads out to make grab some coffee. I hear her walk by again, presumably to the lounge.

"Avi?"

"Yes, love?"

"Are you coming?"

"I suppose," I smile.

I waddle out to the kitchen to grab coffee and then head back to cuddle with Kirst. I notice she has tea instead.

"Tea?"

"I don't know, I'm in a tea mood?"

"You always get coffee."

"Well, my throat feels a little scratchy."

"Aw, that's not good. Are you sure your good? We can see a doctor?"

"I'll be fine, thanks love."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"But singing is like, your thing. We're on tour."

"Avi. I'm fine. Thanks, though."

"Yeah," I mumble. I wrap my arms around Kirstie and hide my face in the crook of her neck.

"Someone's cuddly," she smiles, sipping her tea.

"Someone's tired. Also known as me."

She giggles and returns to her Netflix, as I won't let her read.

She never pays attention to me if she reads.

I like attention from her.

"Babe?"

"Hm, Av?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"No like, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't know what I'd do either. I can't imagine life without kissing you every day, or cuddling with you."

"You're the best girlfriend ever."

"And you're obviously the best boyfriend."

"Why are you so perfect."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You can sing, you're stunning, like absolutely stunning, and there's no flaws in you."

"Maybe some people don't get along with me."

"They're idiots."

"I love you," she smiles, returning her attention to the laptop.

Esther's POV

"Kevvy?"

"Yeah, dear?"

"Can we just stay in here all day?"

"I'd love to, but like, I have a show."

"That's a flaw in my plan."

"Small."

"Do you have to do anything?"

"Esther, you know we have to figure out sound systems and lighting and mics and all that."

"Yeah."

I glance up at Kevin with his arms wrapped around my back. I have my face in his chest, so I've been mumbling the whole time.

"Ez?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you're my girlfriend."

"I am, too."

We talk nonsense for about 30 minutes, and then we head out to the living room area.

Is there even a living room in a tour bus?

Whatever.

After about ten minutes Kirstie comes out, grabbing the tea Kevin made.

"Tea?"

"I'm in a tea mood, okay?" she laughs.

"Fine."

Avi comes out after her, and then Scott, and then Mitch. They all sit in the back, cuddling.

We're a lovesick band.

A/N

Hellloooo
This was kind of short but whatever

Comment any suggestions you have for Falling, and maybe I'll implant them ;)

Love you all, byeee

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 266 35
Why is it that good girls always seem to fall for bad guys. They know they'll end up getting hurt, but they don't care. They're too naive. Ivy Summer...
11.8K 490 17
After Kirstie confessed her love for Avi in New York, they both decided to just stay friends. Kirstie needs a place to stay after realising that she...
17.4K 738 32
This is my first fanfiction!! Don't blame me if it's bad. I hope all of you enjoy!! If you have any ideas for the story line, please give me some s...
17.5K 464 29
The two band members long for the other to love them, but little do they know, the other does. Will they realize their love for each other, or will t...